Rt 66 - A New Road Adventure Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A waitress walked by and stopped, "Are these wounds for anyone to see."

The waitress was hot and built like me, I had to talk to her.

Vicki started to laugh, "I'm sorry I said that to loud."

Steve smiled and we left.

"Steve, may I ask you a personal question?"

"Oh course."

"Have you ever had sex with two or more women, or men?"

"Sorry no men, unless we are with a women, that happened once. Two women, I have never tried, sounds interesting."

Vicki, "I'll be right back."

Steve, I am standing here wondering what have I gotten into, I know Smitty said she was wild, but how wild? She came back and asked If I was ready. I said very much, she looked at my cock and smiled.

We got on the elevator, "Steve, you sure you're ready to see me squirt again?"

"Very much, I have always wanted to see it happen, never thought I would be involved. You will tell me what to do right?"

"You can bet the car on it."

When we entered the room, I was shocked, "Steve this isn't a room, this is a suite."

I ran from room to room, stripping while I ran, he just watched in amazement. When I stopped, I had my legs spread and hands on my hip, like Wonder Women, except I was naked. "Do you approve?"

I looked at her and undressed, she stepped back as she saw my cock. She smiled.

"I take it you approve?"

"Thinking about it." I walked to him and he lifted me up for a hug and kiss.

"I feel very short at the moment."

"Perfect."

As we kissed, I carried her up to my room, I was going to keep my promise and treat her like a lady.

We laid in bed still holding and kissing.

She looked at me and whispered. "Could you make love to me, after I see the bullet holes?"

I turned around and she gasped. "That's terrible, I touch them, "do they still hurt?"

now we can make love?"

"I would love to, but would you mind if I check under the hood?"

"Do what?"

She laughed as I put my tongue in her pussy, she looked down with a smile.

"How is the engine looking?"

"Needs to be primed, get ready to turn the key."

"The key?"

Then I leaned back, what on earth does that mean? Then Steve reached up and twisted my nipples. I moaned and squirmed to let him know the engine has started, he best be good at the controls.

Steve, "I can see your oil is filled, no brake fluid though. Maybe I should slow down to avoid a collision."

"Get in me now, or the ride will never happen."

"I guess that means you are warmed up, Steve heads back up to her breast sucks on Vicki's nipples. She screams as she blast Steve with her marvelous orgasm.

I had to see if she could go again, she really sprays out a lot, I look into her eyes and no one is home. I slide my cock into her, she babbles something. I find it hard to believe I could slide all of me into her. I slowly pull out, and ram back in. Her body is now wiggling like a snake. She is out of her mind foaming at the mouth. I increase the speed of screwing her, she responds immediately. Then I feel her pussy walls getting tight, tight enough to hurt. I pull out and she lifts her ass off the bed and sprays me with such force I thought I would end up on the floor.

I lay next to her, waiting for her to calm down, but she squirts three more times. She is still shaking and blabbering words.

I wipe her down because she is sweeting so much, I fear she would dehydrate. I pick her up take her to the bath turn on the water, in hopes it would clean her up and wake her. She stops shaking and then she closes her eyes, she is out. I climb into the tub and wash her body. I stick my cock back into her. I wanted to feel what it was like to cum inside her.

I pulled in and out fast enough to make sure the water in the tube didn't join the mess she had already made. I felt my orgasm rise.

Her eyes open, "Don't cum in me completely, I would like to taste some."

I came seconds later and just as I felt the ending coming, I pull out and she sucks me into her mouth. She took more than half of me without even trying, then I finished coming. She smiled as she continued to suck me. She pulled me out and reached up and hugged me.

"I think the bed is a little wet, I'll clean it up and you can shower."

"Then I have a game for you."

Part 3

******************************************************************

As Georges ball was on its way down the alley, you could hear a pin drop,

Rebecca and Betsy were holding each other and nervous.

Crash, all tens pins are gone. Smitty looked at George and shook his hand.

"I am proud to be beaten by a useless old partner!"

The girls were gone, and Smitty laughed.

"Looks like you've been had you turkey."

I smiled as he turned around to the two women holding my winnings and theirs.

"Becca, you bet against me?"

"Of course, I knew you would be close but you let him win."

George, "What do you mean he let me win."

When you tried to trip him, you missed and he laughed, he tried to drop the ball on your foot."

"Little Lady you are very smart."

"You seriously did that on purpose?"

"Of course, now let's go have a steak. Ladies you interested in a free dinner;

George is buying."

They all laughed and people thanked us for a very good time.

The ladies didn't have a car, so we offered them a ride with us to the steak house. They jumped in, Betsy first calling shotgun.

"I'll be dammed I'm getting beat in everything tonight. Becca held his hand and told him, that could happen. Smitty picked her up and hugged her, giving everyone a good shot of her Thong and ass. They got in the car and off they went.

Betsy, "Would you two enjoy a T-bone and the fixings?"

We both yelled yes. She smiled and gave George directions.

They turned into a nice house. George laughed, "I take it this is your place?"

Becca, "Yes, it is and we are going to cook you gentlemen a meal you will never forget. As a way for us to thank you for the fun tonight."

They were escorted to the living room, where Becca and Betsy took off their shoes and had us move our lounge chairs back. Becca handed Smitty the remote. Betsy brought us a couple beers.

"It will take a while for the steaks; how would you like them?"

Smitty, "Rare please."

George Medium Please."

"Very good, if you need another beer just yell."

We were in the kitchen making up meals for us, the T-bones were huge for the guys, ours half the size for the ladies.

"Ladies it smells really tasty in there. How about a beer for us if you have a second."

Becca came out with two beers each and a large bowl of shrimp for each of us decorated nicely. We thanked them and smiled at each other.

George, "Ladies I feel funny being served like this, can we help you?"

Betsy, "Dinner is just about done, let us handle this, we love cooking"

It got quiet for a while, and when dinner was served, we were very happy with the reason they were quiet.

"Becca and I would like to know if you would join us in the dining room."

Both our eyes must have fallen out they stood before us naked.

We stood up and they helped us off with our clothing. We went to the dining room where we were seated.

It was a large table where Betsy sat next to me, and Becca next to Smitty. He went to get up to help them with Becca's chair and she smiled and asked him to remain seated.

Two large serving plates were set in front of us, steak potatoes and corn on the cob.

They sat on our laps as they cut our steak and theirs. Then they asked how much potatoes and corn. It was added to our very large plates. They sat on our left legs while we ate. It was getting very hot in the room. The girls reached into our underwear and pulled out our cocks. They both just starred at them.

Betsy, "I'm at a loss for words, but I'm eating fast."

Becca said nothing, she just held Smitty. We talked about them and what they do for a living, they were very intelligent and out right sexy. Betsy looked down at me again, took her spoon and scooped up my precum. She added it to her corn and then ate it.

She turned to me. "Oh, butter never tasted so good." She kissed me and smiled as she did it again.

We ate so much I thought I would die. When done the girls asked if we smoked, neither of us did.

"Would you like a Brandy?"

Smitty, "I have never had Brandy, I'd like to try it, thank you."

They came in with four glasses, they were odd shaped. They placed the glasses down and kissed each of us.

Betsy, "Here is where the fun could begin, Becca and I would like to know if you would spend the night and make love to us?"

George, "I'm all for that."

Smitty, "Becca, it would be my pleasure."

"We are so excited, so here is how it will begin."

Becca, "You may have notice we don't have very large breast, but they are very sensitive to touch, and our nipples love to be played with. We are going to serve you your Brandy. If it is ok with you, we would like to sit on you laps and serve you the brandy"

We both smiled and said yes. Betsy sat on me, looked at me and smiled. She dipped her right boob into my brandy and then asked me to partake. I licked her breast and nipple ensuring I got all the Brandy.

Smitty, "I'm not sure what the taste is coming from?

You're gorgeous breast or the Brandy?"

Becca smiled and kissed him. Then she moaned, Smitty is so long, and she was trying hard to get him into her.

They finished the Brandy by sticking their breast into the cups and us licking it off them.

"Betsy, That was very good Brandy."

Betsy, Trying to speak "Oh my it's hard to speak with you in me. You are splitting me open. I want to cum so bad."

George, "Then cum, cum anytime you want."

She smiled and took some brandy into her mouth and then kissed me, we swished it back and forth as she had her orgasm. It was strong and she spit they brandy out as she cried out "It's beautiful."

She rode me harder and we still drank and swished, it was a lot of fun. Then I just took her nipple into my mouth and chewed on it like a grape. She was coming several times. Until she stood up and ran to the kitchen, Becca tried to but Smitty had to lift her up. She kissed him, "You are a fantastic lover."

They came back in with wiped cream, caramel, chocolate fudge and marshmallows covering them. They laid on the table and said, "Desert Gentlemen."

We wasted no time, I was licking and playing and sharing with her. Then I said to myself It's time to get messy. I got on the table with her, mounted her and entered. I started screwing her as I licked, she screamed several times.

"George, I didn't expect this, it feels so sticky and fun, let's go to my shower roll around and then shower. We got up and Smitty and Becca laughed, we were a mess. I grabbed the hot fudge as I walked by it.

Smitty was between Becca's legs and eating her until she said she needed him in her. "Smitty doggy please."

"Yes Ma'am. He grabbed the Caramel as she got into position, he poured it all over her.

She started to laugh. "Smitty, at your pleasure do it as soft or hard as you want, fill my pussy with that super long dog."

I got up on the table and pushed myself into her, and she moaned her pleasure, the caramel was making us very sticky and she loved it. I was on my feet pounding into her, while my large hands took the caramel and covered her mouth and breast.

Her screams were low but her shaking during an orgasm was like a small earthquake, with many aftershocks.

"Smitty, I'm on fire, could you get me a sip of your beer."

I reached over helped her sit up, it was a trick she wanted me to hold her and share the caramel. Then she stood and lowered herself on me. "Smitty, your manhood is almost as good as you."

I smiled, "Thank you little lady, I find you to be very pleasant also."

"Good now let's cum together and go play in my shower." She rode me fast and hard, pouring the rest of the caramel on her breast for me.

"Perfect place Becca, I am going to enjoy this."

I sucked her breast while she watched and just sat on my cock. I used my tongue to scoop up some caramel and she sucked it off my tongue. Then she came, she came after four times I gave her my tongue.

"Smitty I'm going to cum, how do you want me?"

I lifted her pussy to my mouth and I chewed her gumdrop sized clit.

"Smitty, I have never screamed loud during sex, but I think I am about to." When she came, she yelled out "HELL YES." And she was shaking harder than all the other times.

When she was done, I laid her down and I finished cleaning her almost white cum. She came twice while I was eating her. She asked me to carry her to the shower, so she pointed the way. I entered and was going to turn on the water. "Not yet, I have a treat for you."

"When I pulled this out of your pants, I didn't think I could take it, but you had me so hot I was ready for it. I thank you for that. I had a blast."

She kissed me, then smiled. She poured strawberry juice on my cock, it was thick and moved slowly on me. Then she poured some inside of her pussy. I was hard as a rock seeing that. She took my thirteen inches and deepthroated me. I was in shock. I lifted her pussy to me and I ate her like there would be nothing left but bone. She was mixing her cum with the strawberry and it was intoxicating. Then I felt the boiling of my large balls, her hands were wrapped around them as she sucked me. I was so deep in her, I couldn't tell her, and I came.

She sucked my cum down and didn't miss a drop. She pulled me out of her mouth, turned and held me. She clapped and the shower came on. It must be something that regulates the water because it felt so warm and refreshing, she curled up and I held her. Then she kissed my cheek and started to wash my back. I had to sit because I was way too tall for her to reach, Then she smiled and asked me to lay down, she then washed the front of me, of course she found it easy to lower herself on me as she washed, when she turned, I washed her back and her butt. Her cheeks fit into my hands perfectly. She came again, and I had to follow. She turned and smiled.

"Oh, look desert." She licked up all my cum and sucked it from my cock, which made me cum again all over her face. She scooped it into her hands and sucked it down.

"You taste very delicious for such a large man. Would you mind lying in bed with me until my sis is done. We have one more surprise for you."

We dried off and walked into her bedroom. Betsy was already there, and just as beautiful as her sister.

"You like surprises Smitty?"

"Sometimes, but I have a feeling I will like this one."

"Follow us please."

As they walked, I had to ask them to stop.

They turned around and looked confused.

Betsy, "Is something wrong?"

"Not at all, I just wanted to see if I like the way your asses moved or your breast, both are lovely."

They ran to me and I bent down so they could hug me.

"Dirty old man."

I was holding them both in my arms as we entered the living room; George is sitting there.

George, "Sweet lord, is that thing alive?"

"Has been for a while."

Becca went and sat on Smitty, then Betsy sat on my lap.

They blind folded us, and then walked us to a couple chairs.

Becca, "If you guys are up to it, we would like to play a game."

Betsy, "You have five seconds to tell which of us is doing something to you. The winner gets a big surprise.

Betsy opens a door and in enters two other sisters, they were quadruplets, identical in every way.

Betsy, "you guys ready?"

"Now let us know who is who."

The other girls were Remy and Rosey.

Rosey walked over and sat on George, she lowered herself on him but didn't move.

Rosey stood up and walked to Smitty, did the same.

Becca, "okay which of us was that."

Smitty and George said The other sisters name.

"Okay you're both wrong."

Smitty, "What no way." I started to laugh.

George, "Well lets continue."

Betsy had a feeling George knew.

Betsy, "Ready gentleman, who is this?"

Betsy went to George and took his cock into her mouth and deep throated him.

Becca did the same to Smitty.

Becca, "Gentlemen, who was it.

George, "Betsy of course

Smitty, " Becca of course."

"Okay we are going to help you up and lay you down, this time you have to guess which one is doing what?"

Betsy whispered that George knows so they decided to do both at the same time.

"Gentlemen, Becca and I are going to do something to you at the same time, but we are going to move you to the bedroom so you don't know what we are doing to the other. George smiled as he was lead to Betsy's room, she was squeezing his hand.

Betsy and Becca had George lay down and relax. They went to Smitty and did the same.

"Smitty we will be right back we have to get George ready also."

The girls paired up and headed to the rooms, there was no talking as Rosey mounted George, she almost screamed at the width of his cock. Betsy removed my blindfold and smiled at me, she kissed me and introduced me to her sister. "George this is Rosey, we never told you there are four of us, identical. Smitty is with Becca and Remy. I'm sure he knows by now also. So lay back and enjoy we are going to ride you until we pass out."

George, "This is a wonderful surprise, four of you so beautiful and identical. This town must be going crazy."

"We seem to do that at times."

"Most certainly they do, I love sucking on nipples and breast, and yours are looking like a great desert."

Betsy climb up and lowered her pussy to my face, Rosey was still riding me hard.

"George, you have a great prick, it fills a woman completely and it is so wonderful."

I couldn't respond, Betsy was pushing her clit into my nose and I was sucking on her lips. She was so sweet tasting, and I didn't want to stop. I felt Rosey tighten up. She then let go and came hard, but bounced back and was at me again, she was determined to go until she was so sore, she couldn't move for weeks.

I was riding George like I have never ridden a man before, he is so wide and I feel so full, He is still hard and he has started pushing into me. I am ready to cum again. I look at my sister and my mouth is open wide.

"Betsy, he is one in a million, I want him under my Christmas Tree."

Betsy laughed "I think we all would, he can eat a pussy like a champ."

Betsy came and pushed her pussy into me. I bit her clit and she released a large load on me, she fell against her sister.

"I am not stopping until you fill my pussy."

I smiled, she would cum a few more times before I did and she was leaning on her sister. I laid them down and spooned Betsy; she was awake but she was drained. She pulled my hand to her breast. "George do you seriously like our breast.

"Yes"

She smiled and kissed me, Rosey thanked me also. I was hard as a rock again, Betsy asked me to make love to her. I started again and she is just right size glove for my dick. I held them both as I made love. I was kissing Rosey as I pounded her sister who was facing Betsy.

Rosey, "George none of the four of us have ever had sex with another woman. Laying here with Betsy's breast rubbing mine I would love to see how they feel."

Betsy, "Rosey I don't mind, I think it would be interesting also. George, have you met women that have sex with each other?"

"Several."

"Do they eat each other's pussy's; my sisters have beautiful pussy's."

Rosey, "Of course you would they all look the same."

"Today is the first time I've seen yours. Even with all we do I've never seen you naked. Your bikini is as close as I have gotten." They both laughed thinking of her string bikini.

Rosey kissed her sister, then went down to her pussy and kissed it.

"George, I know your busy but what should I do, she smells so good."

"Start by licking her, from her anus to me in her. Then you will learn from there."

Rosey looked at her sister being screwed and put her tongue on my cock and on her sisters lips. She came in seconds doing it.