Rt 66 - A New Road Adventure Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How is it that I came?"

I laughed, "You will come more. I then came myself, then whispered to Betsy what to do, she turned so they had their pussy's in each other's face.

"I see your cum in her, can I taste it?"

Betsy, "Oh please do.

Part 4

******************************************************************

While Steve was showering, I ran to the door and she was there.

We hugged and closed the door, she stripped and I stood back and marveled at her outstanding body. I kissed her and we hugged again.

"Ok Kate, you sure you're ready to have some fun. Steve has no idea you're here."

"Is that going to be ok, I hate to get him upset."

"When he sees your body, he will be hard for hours."

We heard the shower was still going so we hugged and kissed for a while She even reached down and put two fingers in me to get a good taste.

Her eyes lit up; Oh, I am so happy I get to eat you."

The shower went off, she hid under the bed.

I had it made and Steve walks out.

"Did I hear the door open?"

"Yes, I wanted some fresh air."

"Like that?"

"Why not?"

He laughed picked me up and placed me on the bed.

"Steve, I have a surprise for you."

"Will I like it?"

"Do you enjoy eating pussy?"

"Very much." I stood above him and did a little dance, then I lowered myself to his face. I was facing his cock and I held it while he ate me, Kate came out and got on the bed fast and straddled him. Steve lifted me up above him.

"What on earth? He placed me to his side, lifted her to him.

"Hi I'm Steve."

"Hi, I'm Kate, I hope you don't mind the intrusion?"

I pulled them both to my chest and hugged them,

"I am feeling like a child at Christmas and I can't wait to open the gifts."

I pulled Kate to me and kissed her, then I kissed Vicki.

"Thank you, Vicki, you are full of surprises."

"They just started, Kate, his mouth or his dick."

She smiled as she backed up and lowered herself on my dick.

"Vicki, do you eat cum?"

"Anytime I can."

Kate started to rotate on my dick and I smiled, then Vicki returned to my face. The two of them had me begging for air. I was gasping as I shot my load into Kate.

"Oh my god, that felt wonderful, and so much. She tasted some, "Vicki you have to try this."

Vicki smiled as she pushed me back and started to suck Steve's cum from me, then she started to eat me, I was shaking in orgasm in minutes. Then Steve Entered Vicki from doggy as Vicki continued her attack on my clit. I have never done this with two people what an experience. I came again, and Viki Moved up and laid on me. The feel of her breast on mine was exciting and I couldn't control my kissing. Then I felt Stave enter me.

"I see Steve has other ideas also."

"I am going to go back and forth making love to you both, so you continue kissing while I enjoy your lovely pussy's."

Kate, "You like our pussy's?"

"I love your pussy's, they fit me perfect, and they are warm moist and tight, not to mention they look grand."

Steve was pounding her now while we played with each other's nipples and then clits. Kate knew I was a squirter and she told me she was also. We giggled thinking Steve is in for one big surprise,

Steve was back in me, and I looked at Kate, I whispered in her ear, "I'm almost ready."

"I will be once he enters me again, just keep biting my nipple." We kissed and bit each other as we rubbed our clits.

Vicki, "Steve, I'm going to -- Squirtttttt.

Just as I did, Kate did. And Steve was laughing so hard and stood there letting us splash him.

"No way are you both squirters, Christmas is the best time of the year."

I bent down and started to suck on one pussy then the other. They continued to play as I went from one to the other. Vicki couldn't speak she started to hump and she let out a long moan in Kates mouth as Kate returned the moan, then they came at the same time. Steve did move away fast enough and he got a mouth full. He tried to drink us, but he chocked and stood up laughing.

"This is amazing. Are you two, ok?"

They were ok, but they were weak, I rolled Vicki to her side, then started caressing their breast and kissing them. I took both of my hands and started to finger them. The jerking made me happy as they both opened their eyes and turned to each other and kissed. One last squirt was left, and they both rolled into each other.

"I'll show you the shower and I'll order food, anything you like?"

"Pizza, the works and beer."

Vicki, Steve left us to shower, we turned it on and entered, we made love to each other as the cold water ran over us. We came so much we ended up in the floor laughing. We turned off the water and laid in each other's arms.

I walked in after the shower had been off for ten minutes. I pulled them up and laid them on the bed, after drying them. Then I covered them.

It was getting close to the time I had to get Vicki back to George. I woke them with a tray with the beer and pizza. They sat there naked with their legs spread.

"Ok Steve who is better, the pizza or us?"

"Let me see." He took a bite of his pizza and washed it down. Then he shocked us by bending down and licking our pussy's. We both Slid forward, Kate took our beers and placed them on the end table, we started to kiss again as Steve ate each of us out. I wish I could stay there all day.

We both came again, this time no squirting.

Steve stood back. "I'll go with the pizza."

We looked at him and stood up to pounce him, but he overtook us and tossed us on our stomachs.

"No Pizza looks better, nor taste better." He entered Kate and she let out a yelp "Oh yes, deeper please."

We again played with each other as he screwed one of us then the other. He had to cum and we could tell, but he surprised us by coming on our backs. We laughed and told him he was a wonderful lover. Then we licked the cum off each other, then smiled as we dove to him. We grabbed his cock and we shared sucking him. He was totally unprepared, but if he wished he could toss us away. He reached over us and put two of his large fingers in our pussy's. Our own cum is almost here, I smiled, and told Kate when ready roll back and hit Steve again.

Kate came first, but Steve held her in place laughing, but I got away and hit them both. We all laid together for a while and I had to shower and head back. Steve asked Kate what she was doing today, she smiled and laid in the bed.

I put on my sunglasses, "I'll be back. I headed off with Vicki after she said her goodbyes which I have no idea what took so long.

The Final chapter?

***********************************************************

Time was coming to an end for all of us, I was the first to go back to my hotel room, Vicki wasn't there yet. I showered and headed to bed. I texted Betsy and her sisters and told them they were wonderful and I hope the best for them in their lives. Then I told them to have fun driving men crazy. They responded with a nude group picture, then several more. I sent them one back of me in bed naked. They sent one last one of them blowing me a kiss and a big thank you.

Smitty stayed with all four girls for the rest of the day, He would grab a taxi to the bikers that afternoon.

Vicki, I was dropped off by Steve, after we stopped and had sex on a pull off. I told him I would miss him; he is a special man. At that moment Kate sent us both a picture of her outside, with the sunrise naked and blowing us a kiss.

Steve decided one last fuck, and I didn't want to stop, but I had to. He rode the side so I would cum several times before getting back to George. I was laughing when I got off the bike. He was drenched and I was soaked. I give him a kiss and sent Kate a picture of the seat after I got off. She sent back one of her, breast up laughing. "Vicki, I love you as my sister, I love as a lover, I hope to see you again. She sent a picture of her squirting. Steve laughed,

"I better get back before she runs out of fuel."

I ran to the hotel; I didn't want to be seen so wet and no panties on. I unlocked looked in and walked quietly to the bathroom to shower. I didn't want to wake George yet. I stripped and jumped in, as I bent to get the soap sure enough a penis entered me. I pulled away and turned and jumped into Georges arms.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you." We had sex and showered, then dressed to go eat. George seemed upset a little, but not at me. I showed him the pictures on my camera and he laughed.

"She is very beautiful."

"She was wonderful, I love her as my little sister.

George pulled out his and I looked at him in shock, "Four of them Identical?"

"I missed a fun time I think."

We laughed then finished eating.

"Okay spit it out what could possibly be wrong after a night with four women?"

He pulled out a sheet of paper and handed it to me.

I ran out of the restaurant in tears. George paid the bill and followed me out.

"He has been in prison for 8 years?

This is just great, now what do I do?" She leaned against me crying.

"There is only one answer Vicki. Marry me and I will retire and we can go on adventures together."

Vicki, "YES!"