Ruandan Delight Pt. 03

Story Info
Ella's friend helps me in London with a twist.
7.2k words
4.76
5.1k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I peered closely at the model on the mantle piece. It was an exquisite recreation in miniature of the Victory, Nelson's flagship at the battle of Trafalgar. Every detail was perfect. Admiral Nelson would have approved. Above the priceless model was a pencil sketch of a man-o-war that had the small but unmistakable signature of JMW Turner in the bottom corner. I sensed I was looking at an original of an almost priceless work of art. I clearly wasn't in Africa any more.

Ella had sent word to meet her at this soiree hosted in an elegant Kensington townhouse. She assured me that I would be warmly welcomed until she arrived home to London from a work commitment on the continent. The hosts, Andrew and Honor, had in fact been very gracious in their welcome when I awkwardly showed up at the door. I had actually walked up and down the street in front of their house in the posh neighbourhood several times before getting up the nerve to knock. Now they had gone off to other duties and I felt like a fish out of water. The other guests were all in groups engaged in what seemed to be lively conversations.

As casually as possible I surveyed the scene while sipping some very tasty Merlot. Off to a side, in a particularly attractive group of young to middle aged people, a woman caught my eye. I looked away, a bit embarrassed that I might have lingered too long on her gaze. Actually I think she was looking at me just as much. Swirling the red in my glass and looking away I sensed that the woman was approaching.

I turned in time to see her reach my side. And when I looked into her eyes, my breathing stilled. This woman at a distance might have passed for somewhat attractive in a plain sort of way. Her facial features were pleasant but maybe a bit plain, that is until I looked into the most gorgeous large brown eyes that I have ever had the pleasure to drown myself in. They were softly warm and expressive beyond belief.

She smiled at me and held out her hand. "Hello, I'm Alexia." I have a lifelong and very bad habit of not listening to someone's name when they introduce themselves because I always look at their face and particularly their eyes. This time I was so lost in her gaze that I think I forgot where I was for a few instants. She gave a small laugh and then took my hand to shake and asked, "And I'm guessing you would be Adrian?"

Oh God, please just strike me dead and get me out of here. I was making a complete fool of myself. Gripping her hand probably just a bit too tight I stammered, "Yes, I'm Adrian. Sorry, I didn't catch your name. Could you repeat please?"

"Alexia. I'm a friend of Ella's and she asked me to keep a look out for you. She tells me you are a famous MSF surgeon."

At that I threw my head back and laughed. She looked oddly at me. "Sorry, sorry, yes in the village that my last assignment was in, the one where Ella and I met, I'm renowned. But its mostly for how much hot chicken dishes I can put away in the village diners. Famous surgeon, I'm not so sure about."

Several of the men from the group she had left drifted over towards us. They were looking rather coolly at me. Alexia prompted, "Ella tells me that you are in England to give lectures on surgery. Is this not correct." Alexia had an interesting accent, mostly British but there was some undertones that came from somewhere else. I made a mental note to ask her if the opportunity arose.

"Umm ... well yes. I'm giving some talks on techniques I've developed for managing battlefield wounds. Mostly stuff that newer technology allows us to utilize."

One of the guys seemed to perk up in interest. "What conflicts are you working in?"

"Syria recently, mostly in the Kurdistan area."

Big brown eyes opened wide in a serious expression. Alexia asked, "That must be horrifying. Do you deal with civilians or mostly combatants?"

Pulling myself back from the depths of her gaze I mumbled, "Everyone. A Mig bombing run on a town spares no one. And the guys seem to know when and where to hide."

Her eyes watered, "And children?"

"Yes, often."

I really didn't want to talk about the war zones. I met Ella on an R&R gig in the west Rwandan hills. I was putting back the pieces of my psyche from a particularly hard tour in Syria when Ella literally dropped out of the air on a UNHCR meet and greet photo session at the MSF facility. I very boldly commandeered the chopper that brought the entourage to the facility in order to evacuate a badly wounded guerrilla carried in from nearby Congo. The machine was overloaded with the injured boy and my male nurse sent to keep him alive and much to my surprise the person volunteering to stay was the celebrity herself, Ella. And so began our time together, some of the most wonderful days of my life.

But I didn't want to talk of war zones, at least not tonight. So I asked the group, but mostly Alexia, "So are you folks in the film business as well?" I really had no idea who I was talking to.

One of the guys rolled his eyes in disdain and Alexia shot him a glance. Instantly I knew that my ignorance of the entertainment landscape had sunk me again. Five years and more in the remote hellholes that MSF send staff will do that to you. Unless you were near a friendly American base with access to Netflix and other services you were mostly shit out of luck. Streaming over a satellite phone was out of the question.

One of the guys spoke in a tone as if talking to an idiot, "Yes, Alexia is in the film business. She is an award winning actress." 'Thanks asshole for really rubbing it in,' I thought, noting the sarcasm in his voice. Maybe they would just go away and let me hide somewhere. Hopefully, Ella would arrive soon and save me from further embarrassment.

"Adrian, please ignore Thomas's rudeness, but yes, I am an actress."

"Sorry, I'm a bit behind in my movie viewing. I would like to add one of your movies to the top of the list," I said a bit lamely but I really did want another opportunity to look into her eyes. Framing Alexia's face was a lovely thick main of brown hair, very close to her eye colour. She was wearing her hair with bangs that grazed her eyebrows. Cute beyond all imagination.

Dismissing the other men with a sharp glance she said to me, "Come, lets go find somewhere to sit. I want to hear all about Africa and your time with Ella."

I shook my head at that statement but followed her out of the room into what seemed to be a small library with some comfortable chairs facing a gas fireplace that was throwing off a warm glow.

Sitting down she looked at me and repeated, "Tell me about Africa. Ella said it was such an amazing adventure. Tell me everything."

My mind flashed images of a naked goddess panting and moaning in pleasure beneath me. "Everything?" I stumbled out.

She blushed and turned away but then added, "Well, the parts that aren't too personal."

I wondered what Ella had told her about our time together. I dismissed the thought because I was still smarting from the awkward introduction. I had to clear the air.

"Okay, first please accept my apologies."

"Apologies? I'm not sure what you mean?" Alexia asked, looking confused.

"Umm ... well, from the reaction of those guys .."

"Pfft ...", she waved the thought away, getting my drift. "I am hardly that well known. Most of my films are not made for wide audiences. Not at all like Ella's films."

As she said this the background noise of the party faded away as her aura enveloped me. I was drowning in her big brown eyes. I croaked out a lame, "Okay then. I still want to see your films."

"Enough of me. Ella said you became close in a very short period of time," Alexia prompted.

"The word "close" was my trigger. As I searched for words the memory surfaced of silky thighs gliding over my hips and legs, nails lightly scratching on my shoulder blades, breasts heaving and caressing my chest, a delicate hand clutching my rear. Yes, close indeed.

I got a hold of myself and smiled large at Alexia and it was her turn to blush. We both knew where my thoughts had gone. I simply replied, "Ella just envelops you in. She is irresistible."

"Adrian, you must know that Ella has men falling over themselves to date her but she keeps most of them at a distance. She is very careful about letting men get as 'close' as you did." Alexia emphasized the word and smiled. We both knew what was intimated.

I smiled back and said, "I do know how lucky I am." I reached for the glass of wine to allow my mind to slip back to the moment of indescribable pleasure of entering Ella for the first time. The heat and texture of her channel wrapped around my cock, the sighs and feel of her tongue lashing my chest, the silkiness of her hair in my hands as I pulled to expose her exquisite neck, my body shaking in delight. After a long sip of wine I returned my gaze to a knowing Alexia.

Smiling, Alexia asked, "The pools and waterfalls that you and Ella hiked up to sound wonderful."

"Yes, They're my favourite place in the area. I go there when the workload allows and it was fun to share it with Ella."

"She mentioned how delightful the swimming was and playing in the waterfalls."

"Yeah, the water is really pure and refreshing. The altitude is also beyond the range of crocodiles, thank goodness." I thought back to the lithe naked beauty under the spray of the falls and then wrapped in my arms in the water. I decided to have some fun with Alexia. "So did she also tell you that we had a bit of a surprise visit from some villagers?"

"Hah! Yes, and you weren't exactly dressed for the occasion."

"More like undressed for the occasion."

"And you had to scurry for clothes. Was it disappointing?" Alexia said with a bit of a smirk on her otherwise impassive face.

I looked carefully at her and replied, "Disappointing that your friend was now clothed? Absolutely!" I decided to cut to the chase and added, "Having a naked Ella in the water with me was a total delight. She is stunningly beautiful. I felt like the luckiest man in the world at that moment. Shall I go on?"

"No, but let me say that the fact that she did that with you tells me very much about what kind of man you are Adrian. Exposing herself like that - and I don't just mean her body - but everything, her career, her reputation, her privacy was an act of faith in you. When she told me about this I very much wanted to meet the man that she would let her guard down in that manner. You must realize the risk she took."

Whoa, I thought. Does this woman have any sense of what I wanted to do with Ella at that moment while sitting on the edge of the water. How much I ached to take her hard and fast. She was driving me crazy with lust but I wanted her to lead, at least at first. And she had started with light kisses and caresses as we gazed at the beautiful view. I was content to do whatever she wanted until I felt her hand slide over my cock and then lust took over, that is until the villagers arrived at the ponds. I decided to change the subject.

"Did she tell you about the middle of the night emergency?"

"Yes, the locals injured from the car crash. She said you were amazing at how you arranged all the treatments. She was in awe at your skills."

"Well that was generous of her, but really I was just doing my job. I thought she was amazing at how she performed when I dragged her out of bed to help with the emergency. The clinic was seriously understaffed, particularly since my right hand man was stuck in Kigali also waiting for transport. I needed extra hands and Ella stepped up wonderfully. It's not easy to do what she did with no training."

It was after that incident that we had made love for the first time. I had taken her into the shower to clean up and then she pulled me into her room. What followed was beyond wonderful.

At that moment a strange bird call came out of Alexia's clutch bag. She pulled her phone out glancing at the screen and then simply said, "Ella. I must take this," as she answered the call.

After listening intently for a moment she looked at me frowning and said, "Yes, he and I are chatting away from the party. Adrian is telling me about your time together in Africa." Alexia then threw her head back and laughed at something Ella had said.

"No silly, he isn't telling me about that but I wish he would. He's talking about the hiking and swimming and how you helped in the emergency." There was a brief pause and then, "Yes he did mention the two of you were naked when the villagers came. So tell me when are you arriving?"

Alexia's features clouded over and I knew there was a disappointment coming. She kept nodding her head and making listening noises. Finally, she pulled the phone away from her ear and said, "She's stuck on set. The director has asked for a couple more days of shooting to finish with that location. Here, Ella wants to talk to you." With that she handed the mobile to me.

"Hey there my friend. I gather work is not letting you go. I was so wanting to see you."

Ella replied, "Adrian I am so disappointed to not be there. We were supposed to finish with this location yesterday but everything that could go wrong did and we have to finish here before the set is taken down. I am so sorry to miss the party and to not see you. Have you been well taken care of?"

"Hey, I fully understand work and broken schedules and yes, the hosts have been most gracious and welcoming. But especially thank you for Alexia." I wasn't sure how that last comment sounded.

Ella giggled at that and said, "Well I haven't exactly given her to you but she was very interested to meet you."

"I should add she saved me from an awkward situation with some of the men here. She is really very kind and thoughtful."

"And beautiful as well right?"

At that I looked at big brown eyes gazing at me. I cleared my throat and chuckled into the phone and said to Ella, "How did you know large brown eyes are one of my favourite things?" Alexia smirked at that, turning her head away.

"Hey, don't forget blue eyes. Am I becoming a distant memory?"

"Ella, That's impossible. When do you think I'll see you?"

"Not for at least two, maybe three days. I wanted to sit in on your lecture but it looks like I'll have to miss that as well." She was referring to a talk I was giving on battlefield surgical experiences at the medical school in Oxford. It wasn't really appropriate for non medical types but she had insisted she wanted to be there. I had already thought to tone down the gory bits if she really did sit in as my guest. I was also a bit concerned about the fussing that might attend to a celebrity of her stature.

"However I'm going to ask Alexia to drive you up to Oxford for the lecture. She is free for the moment I believe. I'll say goodbye now and could you pass me back to her."

I said my goodbye and handed the phone to Alexia. She listened intently for a moment and then a big smile appeared on her face. She nodded at me and said into the phone, "Yes, I would be delighted to drive him. Yes, yes, and a tour of the area after certainly. Let me make plans."

****

Alexia was true to her words. I was shocked when I read her very extensive and impressive bio that she would take time to guide me up to Oxford and my lecture. As we chugged along in her ancient, Volvo, and indicator of her Scandinavian heritage as I found out, she peppered me with questions about my experiences with Medecins San Frontiere. I on the other hand was just happy to hear her voice and gaze at her while she drove the car. She was wearing slightly faded but very tight blue jeans and a very elegant striped shirt buttoned up to the neck. Her body was very slender and I could tell that her breasts were small. That didn't stop me from wondering what they would be like in my hands. Try as I might to stop this line of thinking I couldn't help but let my thoughts roam to her body. Alexia was a leading lady in her business and I just accepted that actresses were there for a reason. And that reason was talent but also an attractiveness that men can't resist.

Parking the car outside of the campus proper we wandered through the hallowed buildings and lane ways of this historic University. Over the many centuries of this school's existence some of the most important research and discoveries of mankind happened in the ivy covered ancient buildings. Oxford represents some of the best moments in mankind's history and I felt grateful and privileged to have the opportunity to add my small piece to this tradition.

And to add to the magic of the day, this intriguing and beautiful woman was at my side as we wandered about. With Alexia listening intently I recounted the story of Harvey's discovery and description of the circulation of blood in the human body, a monumental achievement in medicine. Seeing his laboratory and his note books preserved in the University was a thrill to me beyond words. Alexia absorbed my excitement at this hallowed place. She took my hand and squeezed it in a way that said she understood my reverence for the place we were in. Her small delicate hand felt equally wonderful in mine.

Walking towards the lecture theatre to prepare for my talk in the mid afternoon our hands remained linked. I wasn't going to let go if she wasn't. We didn't talk much but every so often we both smiled at each other. Her beautiful brown eyes were alight with the energy of the day.

As we entered the lecture hall Alexia quietly moved to the back row. She had pulled a small knitted cap out of her shoulder bag and donned a pair of large dark sunglasses as well. She was familiar with the School from a movie she had starred in that was shot on location there. Oddly enough the film had a theme of wartime medicine and surgery,

Alexia seemed intent on maintaining a low profile in public, something I had come to understand was necessary for anyone of her celebrity if they wanted to lead an approximation of a normal life. Still, despite her disguises there were a few students, particularly women, who caught Alexia's eye and stopped dead in their tracks. After a moment of staring most would continue on without approaching her. It was a strange experience for me, an absolute nobody to be with someone like her.

The audience of medical students turned out to be very receptive to my presentation. I was new at this and really had little idea how to put a lecture together so I just went with instinct. In fact they seemed quite rapt as I added in stories of surgery under mortar fire with belligerent military commanders yelling orders at the MSF staff about who and who shouldn't be treated. It was at these times I really appreciated the MSF non medical management staff who deftly handled the tense situations. I usually had enough on my hands without dealing with crazed warlords.

As I got into it I more or less forgot about my companion. My slides were pretty graphic and the descriptions of invasive techniques was not meant for the faint of heart. Even some of the students seemed to look anywhere but at the screen. I wondered how Alexia was coping.

After the Q and A session I was given the rock star treatment as students and some faculty rushed to talk and chat. I relaxed into this scene, thankful that the tension of the lecture was over. After some time Alexia, who had been hovering on the edge of the crowd, slowly moved towards me. I could see some double takes from students and as if by magic a path cleared around her as she came to my side. A murmur of recognition went through the crush of students as she shyly smiled at them. If I wasn't a rock star before, having Alexia at my side cemented that status. I wondered how a guy from small town Ontario could be in this scene.

I took this as my chance to escape so I joked to the crowd that it looked like I was wanted elsewhere. There was an excited laugh as Alexia led me away from the lectern and out of the hall.

12