Ruandan Delight Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was spellbinding," Alexia said, her first words upon leaving the lecture theatre. "I was thrilled to be there with you after. You were amazing." This coming from her simply rocked me.

"Thank you. Did some of the material get ... well, a bit intense."

"Yes, there were some parts I had to look away but I was surprised by how I was drawn in. What you do in tough conditions is amazing. I don't know how you do it."

"Alexia, it's simply training and then experience. The work is mostly cut and dry, no pun intended, and occasionally intense and dramatic but mostly just work. Lets continue this at dinner shall we?"

A return drive to London was not in the program. The day would be simply too long. And then I wanted to spend the evening with this girl all to myself. Alexia knew of a lovely country hotel near the campus and town. She booked us two rooms.

****

We were sipping cocktails in the charming hotel lounge awaiting dinner when a text came in from Ella asking how the day had gone.

I looked at Alexia and said, "Ella." She nodded to me to continue.

Adrian: Very well thank you. I believe the lecture was well received.

Ella: And the trip up? Did Alexia drive you to Oxford?

Adrian: Yes, we're sitting here having drinks.

Ella: Please say hello and thank her for subbing in for me

"Ella says hello and thanks for driving me up."

Alexia replied, "Tell her I was thrilled to attend the lecture." I passed that on to Ella.

Ella: Are you driving back to London tonight?

Adrian: No. Too long a day. We're staying in a hotel near Oxford.

There was a long pause in the texting session and I thought maybe it was over. Then Ella responded.

Ella: Okay. My friend must feel very comfortable with you.

Ella: But I'm not surprised.

Adrian: Why do you say that?

Again there was a very long pause. I smiled at Alexia, who was studying the menu. We were being called to the dining room. I told her to go ahead and I would join her shortly. I wanted more info from Ella and I sensed there was more. Another text, this time a longer one came through.

Ella: Adrian, there is something about you that puts women at ease. Its a good thing. I'm not sure how to put this but Alexia is an interesting woman. She is complex in ways I don't fully understand.

Now she really had my attention.

Adrian: Alexia has gone to get us a table. Complex in what ways?

Ella: In many ways but there is something that you may want to know .. about her ... tastes

Adrian: Okay, what tastes?

Ella: I don't know all the details but she has talked about a need she has to be submissive, not in general, but to certain men.

Adrian: I don't see anything submissive about her.

There was a long pause and I started to stand up to follow Alexia to the dining room. Then Ella texted again.

Ella: Not submissive in her public persona. She explains that this desire comes when she's in private.

Ella: And when she is with a man she likes. I'm not sure just all the details about how submission manifests itself. I also have no idea if you will ever see that in her but, well, knowing what I just said may help to understand her. She is really a treasure. Please take good care of her.

Ella: I will sign off and let you go for dinner. I hope your evening goes well.

I texted goodbye. Walking into the dining room I wondered about the last comment. Why wouldn't our evening go well?

***

Alexia was delightful at dinner. She was smart, funny, attentive and gorgeous in the blouse, sweater and skirt she had changed into for the evening. I hated for the evening to end as I walker her back to her room. She hesitated at the door, just looking at me with an expression I couldn't read, and then quickly kissed me on the cheek and said goodnight.

Back in my room I felt lonely out of her company. However, like any good Canadian boy suddenly surrounded by unlimited internet, something that was scarce in parts of Rwanda, I surfed all through the CBC website and then NHL.com to catch up on the hockey news. What I missed the most about being away from home in all the remote spots MSF operated was hockey, both the professional game and my own game. Reading the stats almost made me forget the beautiful girl just down the hall.

My phone buzzed and I looked over at it on the side table. Alexia. Reaching over I picked it up and Alexia spoke.

"Adrian, would you mind if I join you for awhile. I'm feeling .. well .. a bit restless. I don't think I can sleep." There was a slightly different tone to her voice. I may have been mistaken but the words Ella had sent came back to me, those about her needs. During dinner Alexia had at times seemed distracted and then at other times she had stared intensely into my eyes. I loved that because I could drown myself in her beautiful brown eyes endlessly.

"Ella certainly. Please come in. The door is unlocked."

****

Alexia came hesitantly through the unlocked door and then simply stood there looking at me. And then her gaze shifted down to the floor somewhere between where I was sitting and her feet. Something had changed. Alexia didn't speak or make any motions at first and I was unsure of what she wanted. The room was strangely quiet as I waited for her to speak. The entire atmosphere between us had changed and I was becoming uneasy. Had I done or said something offensive to her? Was this the start of a 'goodbye, don't contact me again' conversation. I was perplexed.

What happened next deepened the strange vibe. She hesitantly moved into the middle of the room and sank to her knees, her head still down and her hands placed on her thighs, palm down. I was speechless. Gone was the air of forthright confidence and purpose that Alexia had projected from the moment we met in London. The woman on her knees before me now seemed like a different person, someone now projecting a strange subservience. Was this submission? And why?

Slowly my brain began to comprehend the possibility of what was happening. Ella's oddly guarded text about Alexia had hinted at 'unusual needs' and that I should be sensitive to them. Is the woman in front of me, on her knees, head bent downwards, not moving what Ella had meant? And what was I to make of it, or rather do.

As the silence became painful I finally asked quietly, "Alexia, what do you want to say to me?"

In an equally quiet voice she asked her own question, "May I call you Sir?" My head snapped back and I sucked in a breath of air. This was really happening. The forward, confident and celebrated international actress was kneeling in submission in front of me and she was, in effect, asking permission of me to play this role.

I was out of my element. Yes, former lovers and I had played with some light restraints and spanking but those moments had clearly been play time. Neither my partner nor myself could stop laughing and giggling enough to make a serious attempt at BDSM. We mostly wanted to get to the fucking part as fast as possible. My surprised and confused brain sensed that what the beautiful woman kneeling in front of me wanted was something much more. And I had to make a quick decision as to how to play this. To buy time and further understanding I simply said, "Yes, you may."

"Thank you Sir", came her quick reply. I pondered for a moment what next? Was I going to play this game or tell her I wasn't really cut out to be a Dominant and I wasn't a very good actor. I decided to go slow and very carefully.

"Alexia, you will speak to me truthfully and directly. What do you want?"

"I want to serve you Sir."

'OMIGOD', I thought. My mind reeled at what was unfolding. But something else was stirring. Beneath the surprise and confusion as to what was happening I felt the unmistakable arousal rising in my core. Perhaps that is what drove me to delve into the game and see where it led instead of saying goodnight to Alexia and sending her back to her room.

"How do you want to serve me?" I asked in a neutral tone. And then I added, "Alexia, look at me." I wanted to see into her eyes to better grasp what she was wanting.

"Sir, I want you to use me to make yourself feel good."

Well, can't get more direct than that was my thought. She was laying it out clearly before me. My academic medical mind kicked in for a few moments as I tried to recall what I understood about who or why people, both men and women, desire this submissive relationship. I never really understood it in my emotional mind but the scientific mind accepted that, for many reasons, certain personalities want to give control over to another person. And they weren't necessarily weak or shy people in normal life. Quite the contrary, they were often leaders and role models in other aspects of their life.

But none of this provided me with any real guidance as to how to handle the woman kneeling in front of me. I then simply decided to just detach the analytical mind and flow with the situation.

Walking slowly around Alexia I stopped behind her. For no reason other than to feel it I took her hair in my hands. The beautiful silky strands felt sensuous in my fingers as I slowly combed them through her locks. She let out a small whimper of pleasure and I followed up by gently stroking the sides of her head. I caressed her ears and neck through the strands. My cock was swelling in arousal and I grazed the front of my jeans on the back of her head. She groaned at this. I knew then that this was really happening and I wanted more.

Something also told me I didn't want conversation at this time. I only wanted touch. I bent down to her ear and said, "Alexia, I don't want you to talk unless I ask you a question. Nod your head up and down if you understand and agree."

Her head nodded in instantaneous agreement. I then whispered in her ear again, "Alexia, if you want this to stop, just say the word and move towards the door. I will accept anything you choose to do with no regrets. Nod if you understand." Once again she signalled agreement.

"Okay, I'm now going to ask you to use words. Is there any conditions you have about what we may do this evening?"

"Yes Sir, there is one. I am trusting you that nothing that happens in this room will ever be spoken of to anyone outside this room. I trust you to keep this solely between us."

"You have my absolute guarantee."

"Thank you Sir."

"Put your arms out and back." She obeyed immediately and I slid off her shoulders and arms the soft cashmere sweater she had on since the cool open air restaurant. Underneath was the elegant royal blue blouse. I decided that this clothing was up to her. I moved to the chair once again and sat down never taking my eyes off of the trembling beauty in front of me.

"Alexia, I want you to unbutton your blouse." She slowly unbuttoned the elegant garment starting at the top. When she reached the last button she hesitated for only a moment and then, big brown eyes looking intently at mine a few feet away, she pulled the blouse out of her skirt and then slipped it off her shoulders, leaving only a lacy demibra over her small breasts.

"Alexia, did I tell you to take your blouse off?" I knew she had done that intentionally to see what I would say or do. We were in a game and I was warming to it.

"No Sir."

"Alexia, you deliberately disobeyed me. Do you deserve to be punished for that?" Oh my, did I really ask that? I would never hurt her but I think the game required I set the rules.

"Yes Sir, if it pleases you." The change in tone and delivery from this woman who so recently had impressed me with her intellect and strength was night and day to the submissive creature in front of me now. But another part of my mind suspected that she knew exactly what she was doing and what she wanted. Have I read that the power of the Dominant is only at the pleasure of the submissive?

I didn't hesitate to respond, "It pleases me that you obey me. I will punish you if you don't and you have earned a punishment." Her eyes widened and glistened at that. Was it arousal or fear or both?

I once again stood and moved behind Alexia. I ran my hands up from her hips, along her arms to her shoulders. She was trembling and sighing. Whatever her motivations were she was now very very turned on. I whispered in her ear, "Take your bra off." She reached behind and undid the hooks. She shook her shoulders and the bra fell off. Alexia was now naked from the waist up. I revelled in sight of her graceful slim back and small breasts. They were small but perfect. Her nipples were rigid as I ran my hands below her breasts. Cupping them I used my thumb to lightly massage the tender buds. I wanted so much to suck and bite them but there was more to do to have her naked.

Sitting back in my chair I said, "Alexia, stand up and remove your skirt." She did so and then waited for my next command. "Turn around slowly." Her panties were made of red lacy material and very petite. She looked like a doll. Her stocking were held up by garters with bows, designed for a man's pleasure.

"Put your hands behind your back and come here," I said as I motioned for her to stand between my legs. I wanted to do the rest. Breathing softly into her tummy I wrapped my arms around her hips and cupped her ass. It was delightfully small, beautifully shaped and firm. Moving to her right leg I eased one stocking down. She lifted her foot so I could remove it. I then did the same to the other leg. Her heaving chest and soft sighs testified to her arousal. This was incredibly erotic and fun and I wasn't going to hurry the pleasure I was having no matter what her goals were. Caressing her ass again I licked her tummy and then the undersides of her beautiful breasts.

Pushing her away to arms length I said, "Alexia, take your panties off and turn around." She complied immediately and was now standing facing away completely naked. "Don't move." I wanted to run my hands up and down her sides, over her thighs, up her exquisite rear and then her graceful back. I wanted to caress all her body and I did to my heart's content.

But then I remembered I had promised her a punishment and as I understood the game I had to deliver on my promise. I turned her sideways and placed one hand on her tummy and began caressing her buttocks.

"Alexia, I'm going to spank you for disobeying me earlier. Are you ready?" I asked. I wanted direct or indirect permission at all steps of whatever this was.

In a breathy voice she replied, "Yes Sir, I'm ready." With that my caresses turned to a hard smack on her rear. She jumped and sucked in a breath of air but stared straight ahead.

"Alexia, there will be five spanks." With that warning I delivered two more firm smacks and then waited for a reaction. I really didn't know if these were painful or what she was thinking. I could feel her trembling and her breaths were shallow. Determined to get it done and then see what was next I delivered two more spanks, one on each ass cheek. Reddish lines were appearing where my hand had landed.

Very much to my surprise she dutifully said, "Thank you Sir for my punishment." Okay, I thought. I don't fully get this but we were in a zone and truth be told I had found the act of spanking this proud accomplished woman highly erotic. Therein may lie the key to all this. I decided to find out what this was doing to her sexually. Slowly I moved a my hand down from her tummy and lightly ran my fingers through her sex. She was very very wet. My cock strained against my jeans.

I picked her up and carried her to the bed. Laying her down on her back I crawled on all fours up her body and then sat up. "Alexia, what do you want now?"

With no hesitation she replied, "I am yours to take."

"No, I demand that you ask me directly."

"Please Sir, will you take me?"

"Are you asking me to fuck you Alexia?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then ask that."

"Sir, will you please fuck me." I was enjoying the charged atmosphere and the lurid exchange but I also wanted to hear this from her. It was all too strange and we had only known each other for such a short time. I needed permission. But I had it now and that was enough. I moved back off the bed and began removing my clothes, never taking my eyes off of the lovely girl lying on the bed. Now naked my cock was absolutely ready for what was ahead.

And then I entered the surreal dreamworld of Alexia's body and mind. Moments of the taste of her sex, her neck, her nipples, moments of pulling her onto my chest and feeling the softness of her body on mine were imprinted on my memory forever. Moments of the feel of her thighs and ass under my hands and her sweet kisses, and then the sublime moment of having her core wrapped around my manhood, buried deep in her while her thighs and legs wrapped around my hips and legs. She was giving herself to me, submitting to me and in reality making me a devoted slave to her. In her submissiveness she totally owned me. The night went on and on until we collapsed into a satiated sleep, my little slave girl wrapped in my arms.

****

The drive back to London in the late morning was quiet and thoughtful. Still, I could barely take my eyes off of Alexia. Her smile back to me was radiant. My phone chirped and Ella's name came onto the screen. I smiled at Alexia and said, "Ella."

"Good morning Ella," I answered.

"Good morning to you too. Is Alexia with you?"

"She is. You're now on speaker phone. We're on our way back to London."

"Well, I'm arriving tonight and I can't wait to see you two. Speaking of you two, how was your evening in Oxford?" Did she know I wondered. Was this just innocent small talk?

Alexia giggled towards the phone. Okay, my little slave girl you've just exposed us I thought. Ella just laughed at Alexia's slip.

"So girlfriend, I'm guessing Adrian took good care of you?" Ella said with a laugh. I really didn't know what to expect from Ella. We had a very brief but intense history together but how would she feel about me with Alexia I had no idea.

"Yes, he was a perfect gentleman and ..." Alexia hesitated.

"Is the word 'lover' you were searching for," Ella prompted.

Alexia threw her head back and laughed. She then said, "Yes, of course, he is a physician and he knows his way around a woman's body. You warned me about him though"

"My friend, yes I believe we both know the secret of him.

Squirming in my seat, the heated exchange between the two gorgeous women left me breathless and in wonder that somehow I was in their orbit. Where this would lead I had no idea but somehow I now had two women that I wanted to keep in my life in any way I could.

***

Dear readers, Thanks for reading this. I hope you enjoyed my story. Please vote and send comments.

12