Rub-A-Dub-Dub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I'd gotten far enough up her thigh, she moved her foot so it was beneath my aching penis. After spreading her toes wide apart, she caught my rigid prong between her big and second toe.

Looking up into her eyes, I squeaked, "Mumsie!! My penis!!" Looking down between my legs, I saw my penis trapped between her toes. It looked so small.

She smiled down at me warmly while I began to slowly slide my penis back and forth between her toes. In an almost maternal tone, she said, "I know what my Baby Boy needs. My Baby Boy needs a tight place to slide his little penis in and out of. Does that feel good? Do you like it between my toes?"

I squeaked, "Yes! It's wonderful! Oh, Mumsie!"

She stared into my lust-filled eyes and whispered, "Sweetie, you aren't finished with the lotion. You still have a lot of my body to do. You can keep having your fun, but I don't want you to squirt yet. Okay?"

Biting my lip while I slowly humped myself between her toes. I whimpered softly, "Yes, I understand Mumsie."

Returning to my work, I filled my palms with lotion once again and returned to her thick thighs. Mumsie spread the leg I wasn't working on, which let me get a clear view of her huge pussy with its forest of black pubic hair. Those lovely plump lips peeled open before my eyes. Droplets of her excitement were matting down the hair nearest her lips and adding to the already large moist spot on the sheet.

After I'd finished with her thighs, I had to slide out from between her toes and straddle her shin. Glancing into her eyes, I spread my fingers wide apart and pushed them into her pubic bush. Closing my fingers together, I gently pulled upward to judge how long the hair was. my voice cracked, "Mumsie, it's longer than my penis, isn't it?"

She took a sip of her wine, nodded her head and said, "Yes, Baby, my pubic hair is much longer than your little penis."

I'd always been concerned about the dainty size of my penis. It did fit the small, skinny size of my body, but it was much smaller than any other penis I'd ever seen anywhere. My ex-wife thought it was cute at first and tolerated its size. But she eventually grew tired of it and by then, I wasn't at all surprised when she told me we were through.

But with Mumsie it was different. Her daughter had already shared with her my small size and my complete lack of body hair. Since the first moment we met, while I was dating her daughter, I felt we had a special connection. It always felt like she understood me. She just knew what I wanted and needed. And at that moment, she understood that I needed her to confirm that she accepted my tiny penis and small stature.

Reaching out with my index finger, I drew a lazy circle around her engorged clit. "Mumsie, I think your clit is the same size as the head of my penis."

She smiled warmly and said, "Sweetie, I think my clit is bigger."

Biting my lip, I moved further between her thick thighs until I was able to position the glistening pink head of my penis beside her bright pink, engorged clit. What I saw was almost too much for my fragile emotions to handle. Mumsie was right, her clit was bigger than the head of my dainty penis.

After I'd moved back so I straddled one of her immense thighs, she whispered softly, "Baby boy, I didn't come here tonight because I want a big, long, fat cock to fuck me. If I wanted that, I would've stayed home and used one of my many, oversized toys." She let those words sink in while I struggled to keep control of my emotions. "Sweetheart, I came here tonight knowing you had a little bitty penis. I came here tonight because you have other qualities that I find very desirable."

Biting my lip hard, I glanced at her eyes and asked, "Like what?"

She smiled while handing me the bottle of lotion. I took the hint and began the task of moisturizing her big stomach. While I went to work, she said, "For example, you're very cute. You're polite. You're obedient. You're timid and you obviously need someone to take care of you."

I was calming down and my emotions were returning to normal. My small hands were slipping and sliding over the flesh of her vast stomach. They slid over and between the rolls of her tummy. All the while I got closer to her gigantic boobs.

After pausing to moan softly and take another sip of her wine, she said, "I really love that you have no body hair. And I'm enjoying all the attention you've been paying to my body." After one more sip of wine, she said, "My daughter may have been foolish enough to let you go. But I won't be making that same mistake."

Having added more lotion to my hands, I began working on her breasts, one at a time. Biting my lip, I watched my hands sliding over her soft breast. In a hopeful voice, I asked, "We're going to see each other again?"

She smiled while I humped myself against her thigh. "Of course, Sweetheart. We're going to be spending all of our time together."

I giggled and squirmed while my hands slid over her pancake-sized areola. I watched it crinkle up before my eyes. The nipple stiffened under my touch and as I slid my hand near it, I learned her nipple was as big as my thumb to the first knuckle.

Moving off of that thigh, I moved and straddled the other. While I filled my palm with more lotion, Mumsie reached down and ran her fingertip through the smear of my excitement I'd left on her other thigh. She slowly moved that finger toward my face while asking, "Are you Mumsie's good boy?"

I whimpered softly and moaned, "Yes Mumsie, I'll do whatever you want me too." While she painted my lips with my own excitement. I ground myself against her soft thigh. I sat there grinding myself against her while she lowered her hand and while I watched, she dragged her fingertip between her plump pussy lips. When I next saw it, that fingertip was dripping with her love. I sat there passively while she raised that finger again and first drew a line under my nose and then painted my lips with her juices.

Her scent and flavor both filled my senses. I felt like I was floating while I looked into her eyes. In a daze, I completely lost track of everything until I felt Mumsie guide my already lotioned hands down onto her breast. I giggled and blushed while I went back to work. My small hands slid over her breast and that areola and nipple reacted just like the other. Her breasts were so big and soft, I didn't want to move onto her shoulders.

Leaning over her upper body, I rubbed a handful of lotion into both of her shoulders and down her upper arms. Mumsie laid there and purred softly while my hands touched and gently massaged her body. My hips were once again grinding my penis against her thigh and I knew I was going to leave another smear.

From where I sat, I was able to finish applying the lotion to both of her arms, wrists, and hands. I took my time and didn't want to rush. I massaged her hand and slid each of her fingers in and out of my closed fist several times. By the time I'd finished, I had left a very large smear of my excitement on her thigh. We both looked down at it while I still straddled that leg. Without a word, she coated her fingertip with my juices and painted my lips with it again. Leaving me a moaning, squirming, horny mess.

Mumsie had a sparkle in her eye when she sent me back to the foot of the bed to do her feet once more. After filling my palm and warming the lotion, before I began massaging her foot again, I watched as her hand slowly moved down her body until it rested over her dense pubic hair. The index finger of that hand began to tease her giant, swollen and engorged clit. For the first time in my young life, I was watching a woman touch herself.

I struggled to focus while I went to work on her foot. I massaged and rubbed it. My fingers slipped between each of her toes and worked their way down her arch to her heel. Just when her skin had mostly absorbed the lotion and I was ready to move to the other foot, she spread her toes wide apart and whispered, "Baby Boy, my toes miss your little penis."

I whimpered softly while spreading my knees wide apart. Mumsie pressed the bottom of her foot against my raging erection. With very little effort, I pressed my penis between her big and second toe. She squeezed them together and I'd never felt anyplace tighter or more wonderful. I began to slide my penis back and for the between her toes. My eyes were darting between her face and what her finger was doing to her pussy.

I looked away to try and calm down. She immediately called my attention back to her, "Look at me. Don't look away."

While my juices leaked down onto the top of her foot, I grew dangerously close to squirting. In a husky, deep voice, she asked, "Baby, do you want to eat me before or after you squirt?" While she asked, she used her fingers to spread her lips wide apart. Her wonderful, feminine scent fills my bedroom. The moist spot beneath her had grown on my sheet. And her clit seems to throb before my eyes.

While she used one hand to hold her meaty lips wide apart, the index finger of her other hand slid around her clit in circles. In that same deep tone, she prompted me once more. "I asked you a question Sweetheart. Before or after?"

In a squeaky voice, I uttered, "Before."

My penis slipped out from between her toes as I crawled up between her spread thighs. She continued to finger her clit while I leaned in and licked along beside it. Her other hand moved to the back of my head, those moist fingers ran through my hair and kept my face pulled against her sex. My elbows were resting in her moist spot. And I'd never felt so loved before. I knew that was the place I'd always belonged, laying naked between Mumsie's enormous thighs.

Working my way down her lips, gently sucking them into my mouth while she continued to tickle her clit with her fingertip. When at the bottom, I tried to dip my tongue inside of her, but it didn't go very deep. Her pussy was so big. She changed the angle of her finger and allowed me to press my smooth chin against her opening. Moving upward, I licked and kissed all around her clit while I fought with her finger for space.

Adjusting the position of my hand, I slid a finger inside of her. She didn't seem to notice, so I added a second and then a third. As I pressed all four fingers inside of her, Mumsie moaned softly and moved her finger to the side of her clit. Leaning in, I licked and kissed and made love to her with my mouth.

Her pussy still wasn't really that tight around my fingers, so I folded my thumb over and applied gentle pressure until my entire hand slid inside of her to my wrist.

Mumsie arched her back and moaned, "Oh Baby Boy! You know what I need!"

While gently sucking her fat clit between my lips, Mumsie traced my lips with her fingertip. I slowly and gently pushed my hand a little deeper. It was so warm and wet and wonderful inside of her. Mumsie moaned softly as I moved my hand around inside of her. Very slowly, very gently, I curled my fingers over my thumb, careful not to scratch her.

With my small fist and much of my forearm inside of her, Mumsie groaned, "Yes!! That's what I need! Just like that!!"

Her finger began to slide in and out of my mouth while I kissed and licked alongside her clit. Her muscles began contracting beneath my lips and tongue and around my fist. I listened to her breathing become heavy and labored. The hand she'd been tickling her clit with moved to join her other behind my head. Together, both of her hands kept my face trapped against her pussy. Working slowly, I gently undid my fist and began to pull my hand out from inside of her. When my wrist left her pussy and my hand began its slow exit, Mumsie began to convulse. She pulled me against her even tighter and her plump, meaty lips were hugging the sides of my face. Her clit swelled up on my tongue and her thighs clamped my head in place.

I couldn't hear anything. I couldn't see anything. And I couldn't even breathe while she kept me trapped between her thick thighs. She came harder than I was ever able to make her daughter cum. Mumsie's orgasm was real and I was extremely proud that I was able to make her feel that good.

Her orgasm eventually subsided and she relaxed her thighs. My lips left her quivering clit and I slowly pulled my hand the rest of the way out from inside of her. When it slipped out, juices from inside of her ran out of her pussy and added to the already large wet spot on my bed.

My penis was positively rigid and Mumsie still hadn't recovered from her orgasm. I took it upon myself to move back to the foot of the bed. Taking her large foot in my hands, I worked my little penis back between her first two toes. Mumsie was watching all that I was doing while she worked on catching her breath.

From all that had occurred since I'd arrived home, I was far beyond simply being horny. I was desperate and aching to squirt. I hadn't been humping my little penis between her toes for long before my orgasm began to rise up inside of me. I looked into her eyes and chirped, "Mumsie!"

She smiled warmly and squeezed her toes together. Arching my back deeply, I squealed out in a high pitch as my orgasm hit me like lightning bolt. My penis squirted out a long line of my cream from just above her ankle, all the way up the top of her foot.

She began to squeeze her toes together rhythmically while I pumped myself between them. I squirted out three more lines of my love, none of them were as long as the first. After that, it leaked a few more drops before Mumsie's toes had squeezed it all out of me. I was left gasping for air and blushing, suddenly embarrassed by the post-orgasm blues and the shame of what I'd just done.

Without waiting too long, Mumsie spread her toes wide apart and released my penis. She slowly raised her creamy foot up off the bed. In a calm tone, she asked, "Are you my good boy?" I stared at her foot as it rose up even higher.

Biting my lower lip, I whimpered while dealing with the embarrassment after my orgasm, "Yes. Yes, I'm your good boy."

When her big toe bumps against my lips, we both moaned softly. She rubbed the tip of that toe against my lips while saying, "Baby Boy, do you know what I want you to do?"

With my lips brushing against her toe, I moaned, "Yes, Mumsie."

Reaching up with both hands, I helped to support her leg while taking her big toe back in my mouth. After my lips popped off of her toe, I held my mouth to the bottom of her foot and poked my moist, pink tongue between her big and second toes while looking up into her eyes. Moving on to that second toe, I held it in my mouth and licked every inch of it.

With that completed, Mumsie pointed her toes toward me. Still holding her leg in my hands, I lean down and begin licking up the lines of my creamy love. Whenever I closed my eyes for more than a second, Mumsie called to return my attention to her.

While she watched me clean up the mess I'd made, she tweaked a nipple with one hand and dragged her fingers alongside the lips of her pussy with the other hand. Licking and swallowing all of my cream, knowing it's what she wanted of me. Deep down inside, my heart telling me I must please her.

As I licked up the last trace of my orgasm, Mumsie set her glass down on the nightstand and blew out the candle. She readjusted the pillows and laid diagonally across my bed so the wet spot was left between her spread thighs. Having already been kneeling and laying in that moist spot, I wiggled between her legs and curled up on top of it. Mumsie reached to the foot of the bed and pulled the covers up completely covering me with them. In the darkness, I placed gentle kisses up the insides of her thighs. Turning my head and placing one last kiss on her huge clit, I whispered, "I love you Mumsie."

The last words I heard before I drifted off to sleep, with our combined tastes still on my lips and her scent filling my nose were, "I love you too, Sweetheart. And I meant what I said earlier. I'm never going to let you go. You're mine now, Baby Boy."

12