Rub a Dub Dub Ch. 05

Story Info
Vacation games - musical 'chairs' & 'snowballing' in summer.
5k words
4.73
8.2k
4

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 - Musical Chairs

Ben awoke to another beautiful day. He was going fishing but had promised to visit his new friends on the way. He was anything but loath to do that. The easy and free way they enjoyed sexual activity more than enervated him. He was certainly enjoying the unexpected bonus to his holiday. Ben had come for tranquillity, boating and fishing -- he did not recall having booked for sex as well. 'Would you like a local girl for the fortnight sir, or our very special package of joining in with a group?' As he walked along the lake's shore, he could imagine a conversation in the travel agents. "Would that be a vanilla group or a kinky group, sir?" The pretty travel agent leaning forward to display her cleavage. 'I would recommend the kinky group?' 'Why?' he would have asked. 'More fun to discover when you get there.' A little further leaning forward by way of emphasis, 'An adventure holiday, sir. Very adventurous.'

The easy nakedness of yesterday had pleased him. He hoped to enjoy that again, perhaps before, perhaps after fishing -- or both. He frowned a little as her remembered the cock sucking: not that by Mary, Felicity or Liz but by and to the men. It was all proving a very mixed sexuality. Well, the imagined travel agent (with the cleavage) had recommended the 'kinky group' and he had certainly got that. As he neared their holiday home he could discern, even from the distance, swimming costumes had been dispensed with. Things had changed with yesterday. He paused and set down his fishing rod and removed his clothes. He did not want to appear overdressed. As he closed on the group he found his eyes wandering amongst the pairs of breasts and down to the lovely little slits showing in sometimes forested mounds. Weren't women lovely!

"Go on Ben, ogle all you want but show some appreciation!"

They were all looking at him, had all heard Liz's words. As if to emphasise, she reached with her hands and jiggled her breasts. That did it!

He was walking towards them, coming up from the lake shore; them perhaps merely nudists but him now in a state of clear sexual arousal. They were all looking at him. Yesterday he had felt shy, embarrassed at them seeing him tumescent. It had felt easier with Greg and Graham out in the open and up as well; his erection merely being one of several. Now he alone was hard, but after yesterday he was not too worried, knowing such things were accepted -- that his upstanding, wavering staff was not at all offensive to them. Had he not freely ejaculated in full sight of all of them? Ben was not about to turn tail and run even with five pairs of eyes upon him. So good to be hugged in greeting by the girls in turn. So good not just for the friendly greeting, but the implication they were more than pleased to see him, actually rather liked him. Good to feel naked breasts pressed against him, good to feel his erection pressed against their skin. Had he not been erect, he would have been after the hugs. Nudity and sex being very close together in his mind. He was not a hobby nudist.

The sight of the hugging seemed to have had a similar effect upon Greg and Graham, as he turned, perhaps to shake hands, there they were standing with penises full and up in the air. Three men looking at each other with their cocks in the sexually active state. Three horns curving upwards -- very much curving in Graham's case.

"Man hug," giggled Liz looking at Ben.

"Go on boys, touch, you know you want to," said Felicity.

"We want to see anyway," added Mary.

He knew what the girls meant; they all did. Remarkable. Ben found himself just doing it. Accepting, as the women had said do it, that he should. His penis had touched each of the girls in friendly greeting as he hugged them. The men did not hug, did not conventionally shake hands, rather touched their penises together, just the knobs, fraena to fraena. A penis tripod. A very sensitive touch. A touch they were very aware of indeed. All those nerve endings together.

"Do you fancy another game in the hot tub when you come back from your fishing, Ben?" Graham asked.

He certainly did. Happy to be sexually active on his way to fish, happy to be active on his return. "Yes, that'd be rather nice, Graham." The tripod was still intact. The men were talking, a penis length away from each other. Knobs all together -- all touching.

"Like yesterday but only different."

"Different?"

"Musical pussies!"

It was not to be the men standing but the women. The women all together circling the tub. Moving from man to man when the music stopped. Ben's chance at cunnilingus -- muff diving -- not with one girl but three.

His face broke into a big grin, "I'll look forward to it."

"Bring your catch back and we'll barbecue it."

"Cup of coffee before you go on?"

Quite something to walk up to the house not only naked with the men and girls but with the men sporting their erections. Gone by the time they all sat down at an outdoors table with coffee to drink. Just good to sit with them all chatting. Very much a naturist scene. A group of men and women enjoying unclothed freedom by a lake. A group sitting in a circle drinking morning coffee. Naturist enough until, Liz started flipping Greg's penis from one of his thighs to the other, back and forth. Even as they all talked Ben could not but watch as it started to grow again. Could not help his eyes returning as Liz began to stroke the man's foreskin up and down; could not help his own penis rising at the sexual sight; could not resist moving his hand onto Mary's thigh when her fingers grasped his own rigid cock. He watched as Felicity's hand came over Liz's and it was promptly removed from Greg's penis leaving it for Felicity to wank him, Ben realised they were seamlessly transitioning from morning coffee to what they had done in the tub several times, what his original experience of group sex had been. They were freely mutually pleasuring but without the obscuring water. All could be seen.

Ben could watch his fingers slipping from Mary's thigh into her bush, could see her parting her legs to allow access, could see her wetness upon his fingers when Felicity tapped him on the hand and he yielded possession of Mary's sex to her. Quite something to watch a woman pleasuring another woman, perhaps especially when Felicity was also stroking him. It was so what he had wanted to see when it had all been underwater. Quite something to see that Mary's fingers were most clearly inside her friend; equally exciting to see Felicity use her now wet fingers to tickle and moisten Mary's standing nipples and then bring her fingers to Ben's mouth to taste and get to know her scent. He would get to know it a lot better that evening if they played the proposed sex game in the tub. He would be tasting all three of the women.

Another hand upon his penis and there was Graham's hand holding and moving him.

"What do you think the prospects are for your fishing, Ben? Will the weather be too hot for them to rise?" His new friend was rolling his foreskin up and down as he asked the question.

Such normal conversation around the table despite hands being busy with genitalia. So strange answering Graham as easily and casually as anything whilst the man was sliding Ben's foreskin up and down. Wanking him as easily as he might wank his own cock.

Under the cover of the water Ben had touched and wanked the other men. It required a little more from him to do the same when all could be seen. A surreptitious feel one thing, a curiosity to touch and examine another man's appendage, but to publicly wank? Yet, of course he had been sucking the penis only the day before -- a bit more than just wanking it. Ben reached out and held Greg's cock. It was, of course, big in his hand. He slipped the skin up and over the coal scuttle head as Graham slid his own foreskin. Greg moved his hand from Liz's sex and for a short while the sexual activity was solely by sex, girls playing with pussies and breasts, men playing with penises. And then it all got mixed up again.

Mary was the first to come. The conversation almost stopped as they all watched Graham really finger fucking her, fingers bunched together and really going at her, she leaning back in her chair with her thighs just so open. Obscenely open, really, there was nothing left to the imagination.

And then Greg went off -- again nothing left to the imagination. Liz stroking and then a flash of white as the ejaculation started; eyes all focusing on the movement as the second and stronger pulse rose into the air. Greg freely coming as Liz's fingers speeded up and down his shaft; a public ejaculation, a big spend from a big cock. Impressive and so sexual -- and the conversation did not stop. That got Ben, the intimate sexual activity and yet they were just chatting as they had been over coffee. The cum running down both Greg's knob and Liz's hand.

Felicity's turn next and upon Ben's fingers moreover. His fingers stretching her, his thumb stroking her 'little man,' all so visible in her denuded, hairless state.

Graham coming, his penis shooting across onto Liz's knee as his voice faltered in the midst of discussing the prospects for a company he had shares in. He was explaining his hopes for the company, 'they might come... come...oh, yes, right!' which seemed to mix prospects and orgasm rather well.

Ben could sense it really was time for the third penis to fountain - his. Greg and Graham's ejaculations had been strangely impressive to watch. Ben did not want to disappoint. Did not think his ejaculation the night before when he had 'lost' had been a poor show. But could he repeat that?

Liz's fingers now upon his cock, exercising it, tugging it. He looked up from her fingers, looked at her orange-brown lipsticked mouth and thought of her bending her head downwards and fellating him. That did it! A third semen fountain of the morning and the second to splash onto Liz's bare knee. Unlike the swirling water the product of the penises was not whisked away but remained in blobs and spurts where it had all fallen.

"Oooh," whimpered Liz, "I do so want to be fucked."

"Liz!" exclaimed Mary. "You're not to mention sex. That's not allowed in this game."

"But I want to be fucked and come... but they're all..." And indeed all the men no longer had the firmness, even Ben's penis was half soft. Liz waggled it forlornly in her hand and it bent one way and then the other as she waggled it. It was no longer any use for a fucking.

"Come on," said Mary, "all to work -- on Liz."

And Liz was bodily lifted onto a table, spread and held down as five pairs of hands set to, stroking, teasing and generally pleasuring all the erogenous zones of her body at once. Greg lifted his limp cock and dropped it into her mouth to give her something substantial -- if not substantial enough -- to suck.

Freshly ejaculated it was nowhere as near as exciting as it would have been for Ben and the other men had they been 'up and ready.' A 'gang bang' of Liz would have been in prospect, certainly 'spit roasting' perhaps even, Ben thought, penises in all orifices at once. The idea would have really excited him had he still been 'in the mood.' Certainly, Liz came, and the excitement of the idea came back to Ben later as he sat alone fishing. He liked fishing, he liked fishing very much, but as the afternoon drew on his thoughts increasingly turned to the prospect of sex that evening and the game of 'musical pussies.' It also went to thoughts of other games the group might play other days; might one indeed be a mock 'gang bang,' all the men really ganging up on one of the women or, as they had done with Liz, all of them, men and women, ganging upon on the one?

Ben walked back along the shore in the evening, rod over one shoulder and his catch in his other hand. As he neared his friends' place he found he had another rod in his trousers. He smiled to himself. He was certainly getting a lot more out of his cock than he had imagined when he had flown in for his holiday. It was most certainly being put to far greater use than he had planned or expected.

Keen to enjoy sex but also keen to relax in the hot tub. The day had not exactly been strenuous but, even so, the tub would be good. He could certainly think of days when he was more deserving of a hot tub at the end of them; probably days too when he was more in need of sexual activity at the end of the day. He knew, come winter, he would look back on the days by the lake and wish, perhaps just for an hour, he could be back again -- yes, in the hot tub with Liz's or Felicity's or Mary's hand (or all three) stroking his penis.

He was a little surprised to find no one on the lakeside and the house locked up. There was a note pinned to the door telling him they had decided to go visiting and would be back later. A bit of a disappointment. His pleasurable thoughts had very much been of slipping into the hot tub with another five naked people. Ben stripped and climbed alone into the tub to wait.

Being first did give him the pleasure of being able to watch the others, as they had watched him, remove their clothes on return and slide one by one into the water. Pleasing naked bodies, most particularly those with ample breasts. So good to see thighs open as the women clambered in, Ben able to see labia opening as the legs were split, wonderful pinkness revealed above him as the women eased down into the water. Felicity's denuded sex, Liz's so red bush and Mary's dark curls. Good to feel his penis rise under the water, back to how it had been as he had walked back from his angling expedition.

Last to enter, the two men with penises and balls swinging and dangling. Did male genitalia not dangle -- certainly from Ben's vantage point. Ben alone was aroused -- at that point anyway. They talked of their day and of Ben's fishing. As he sat there, relaxed and comfortable he felt a hand curl around his erection just as he had been expecting. So lovely to be there, so good to relax and be gently stroked into orgasm; to receive a gentle but persistent stimulation until it happened, and the product was whisked away into the swirling water. He would certainly be thinking back to that in the winter. But he should not simply be lying back, rather he should be offering the same pleasure to the other men or, indeed, an analogous fingering and stroking to the women.

"Shall we play our game?" Mary changed the flow of the conversation. It was not to be what Ben had come to see as the normal activity in the tub. It was to be rather more musical. "Ladies, shall we ready ourselves?"

So good to see the women rise from the water, it cascading from their bodies, six ample breasts into the open and, importantly, the furry triangles and the denuded slit. Thighs were spread as the girls made themselves ready for the men. Not for, probably, the entrance of firm rods but the application of lips and tongues. The cassette player was started, the men moistened their lips and the game began. Perhaps a game of 'musical pussies' should be played by a group of some two dozen players equally matched between the sexes in very much the same way as musical chairs. Played with coitus not cunnilingus the objective. The girls being the chairs with one girl removed each time the music started. A lovely start to the game would be the girls erecting the men. A necessary preliminary!

What fun to be in a room with so many other naked people and to have the girls intent on causing erections. Hands and perhaps mouths at work until all the men or boys exhibited the necessary tumescence. A necessary firmness for the game. Then a milling around as the music began to play. When the music stopped the first time there would be twelve vaginas for the men to enter and enter they would, a grabbing of the closest girl and a quick upthrust before the music began again. A pleasing fucking until the music commenced. Then with one girl 'chair' removed the milling would begin again but with the frisson that there were now only eleven vaginas to the twelve erections. Perhaps the men required to parade around the room's edge with the girls counter circling in the centre. Exciting for the men to see the gaggle of girls, naked with their beautiful wobbling breasts and mostly hairy pussies. How enjoyable for the women to see the men with their proud horns.

And the music would stop and the men would rush to secure a girl; rush across the room intent on almost forcibly entering a girl, the worry that they might be the one penis that did not find a lodging. How awful to be that one. Standing alone with upstanding cock whilst all the others were deeply buried in wet warmth. The only penis now visible and a sad trooping from the game.

And then it all starting again, but with one more girl removed; to be played again and again until the final act. Two naked and erect men circling the room as the music played on and on, both staring at the single girl in the middle of the room. Lust in their eyes, their penises so hard and upstanding, thoughts and sight of her already much used pussy burning in their minds. So desperate to penetrate and cum. She perhaps a little nervous at the sight. Perhaps it is her first game and she not at all used to having penis after penis thrust into her. How good the other girls had very much lubricated her before the game, ensuring easy ingress of the manly rods. The music stops and the men race across the room. Does one seek entrance from the front and the other from behind the girl. Hard knobs clashing between her thighs as each seeks to penetrate, men trying to push the other man away with their penises until one sinks home and the other has to retreat. The winner taking his prize.

It could not be like that there in the tub. Too few men and too few women. The game was different. A simpler game with every girl a winner. The men winning by bringing a girl off. Not by the judicious application of fingers or sexual organs but by the use of tongues and lips. The men changing girl when the music stopped. A rotation around the tub with faces buried deep in girl.

It mattered not whom Ben started with. He would have opportunity with all. As the music started Ben pressed his face into Mary's soft curls and extended his tongue to lick up her crack, a tickling first start to the serious business of cunnilingus, not venturing yet into wetness. There was no way he would make her come at the start; there was no hurry to really get going; all the men would start slowly and tentatively. Indeed, most likely when the music stopped, changing and carrying on where they had left off, rather disregarding the change of woman. A gentle stroking just at the divide, a stroking with the tip of his tongue feeling the shape of that enticing little divide, that tiny valley that broadens and deepens the further you venture between a girl's legs.

The music stopped. Surreptitiously Ben removed a curl from his mouth. Always a bit of a risk -- a stray hair -- one of the practical realities. Hairs do become detached. Not though a risk with Felicity. As the music started Ben's mouth went to her hairless mons, her little girl slit. He tongued it gently as he had with Mary but then ventured sideways, feeling with his lips the plumpness of her mons veneris, even sucking some of the plump flesh into his mouth.

A little further venturing as the music stopped and the women rotated around the men. A deeper delving into Liz's flame fringed sex, as far as her fleshy clitoral hood, but not the clitoris itself. A morsel to be reserved for later. The main course to the feast perhaps; a few select titbits as an hors d'oeuvre.

It was not that many bursts of music before male tongues were rasping upon vaginal openings and male tongues being inserted -- a French kissing of sorts, certainly passionate and certainly liquid. And then hard little erections were caressed and even sucked. A very different experience from sucking a cock even if anatomically related. It might be Ben would be doing that later. He did not know. He had decided to go with the flow even if that meant Greg or Graham's 'flow' into his mouth. But for now, he was lapping at girl after girl, drinking not the thick male cream of an ejaculation but the soft, thin consommé of a girl's wetness. A thin soup rather than a bisque or chowder.

12