Rub a Dub Dub Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls had come, standing in the tub, legs splayed and a man each with his face held tight between them, their own hands playing with their, and sometimes their friends' nipples. Finally, Ben was released, his tongue tired from poking, wriggling and licking.

"Time to drink from the penises, girls." Mary in charge. What an announcement!

The women sat back down in the water and it was now the turn of the men. For a moment it was simply six people who happened to be a balance of male and female enjoying the communality of a hot tub, a group of perhaps three couples together: and then it was very different. As one the men arose, hard cocks appearing from beneath the water like submarines surfacing, water pouring from the casing. It was done slowly and with considerable excitement.

Ben was getting into the way of the group, into the rhythm of their shared sexuality.

Bottom to bottom the men stood in the middle of the tub each facing a woman as feminine mouths opened, rounded and made ready for a cock, not to play 'musical cocks,' but to suck to conclusion. Penises to be drunk from, cock juice to be made to rise. Felicity to Ben, Liz to Greg and Mary to Graham.

The penises, boldly standing, foreskins drawn back, balls hanging, fraena taut, knobs large and swollen before mouths; came forward, closer and closer until pressed against the softness of lips.

Ben glanced from side to side, almost enjoying the sight of cocks and mouths together as much as the touch to his own knob. A collective sigh from the men as their cocks were absorbed by the women; they had enjoyed pleasing the women but now it was their especial turn. Their turn to be mouthed, stroked and sucked upon; their turn too to thrust, to flex their buttocks and push their penises; and, of course, to release their pent-up excitement. Such a feeling!

Ben collapsed back into the water next to Felicity, the warm water swirling against his shrinking penis just as her tongue had swirled as he had come. The sensation -- the sensation! Felicity's tongue actually upon his orgasming and incredibly sensitive glans. He smiled at her and she smiled back and winked. A tongue across her lips, a tongue very clearly betraying the presence of semen -- his semen -- and then she leant in close, her lips against his lips. A real and unexpected kiss. Not just an affectionate kiss but a more passionate one, her lips opening and the tip of her tongue pressing between his lips. And, all of a sudden, they were French kissing, her tongue in his mouth and her tongue in his; wet mouths together, saliva exchanged but more than that -- the salty, thick taste of his own cum. And lots of it. Felicity had not swallowed -- moreover, she was busily engaged with pushing it into his mouth. Giving him back what he had just given her!

Only once had he ever done such a thing before. A short-lived romance -- and it had been a romance, very much so -- ended not by a break-up but by something beyond their control. She had to return half-way around the world. A family matter. And that was that. They had written certainly; but half-way around the world? The relationship simply fizzled out for want of prosecution. Air flights expensive to go so far and Ben was not then earning much -- and nor was she. It had been a pity. A real pity.

Felicity drew back from his lips with her smile returning. A tap to his shoulder and he turned to find Liz leaning towards him; and their lips met. He had neither kissed Felicity nor Liz before and in the space of seconds he was kissing both. Liz's tongue sought his, finding the cum in his mouth and tasting his semen, semen he had so recently deposited in Felicity's mouth and had then been passed to him; for a moment he had the sudden concern that her mouth was still full of Greg's stuff -- but no, she had presumably passed it to him; moreover, she was lapping at his cum, drawing it into her own mouth. A very unusual sexuality. Ben complied, delighting in the kissing. helping the transfer of the salty, thick liquid. Liz drew her head back and Ben was treated to the sight of her cum coated tongue -- his cum -- and Liz licking her lips before she turned back to Greg. Ben swallowed, realising just what was about to happen and then he saw the kiss. Surely she was not going to... he felt the tap to his shoulder. It was Felicity; her lips pursed. He was about to kiss her again and... and

It was 'snowballing' around the group. Woman to man, man to woman. Ben enjoyed French kissing women as much as the next man. Was delighted to find himself kissing the women but would certainly would have found it very difficult, even blindfolded, to French kiss with Greg and Graham. He would have recoiled from that, despite having already sucked their penises! A surprising line that he was not prepared to cross. He did not, though, recoil, strangely, from kissing Felicity once again, knowing as they French kissed deeply the second time, that it was not his own semen he was receiving; not at all his own that was being pushed by her tongue into his mouth, to then pass on to Liz; around and around the semen came, increasingly becoming mixed and diluted. Liz to Greg, Greg to Mary, Mary to Graham, Graham to Felicity, Felicity to him.

He no longer knew if it was his own or one of the other men's semen swirling around Felicity and his entwined tongues when they kissed again and again, or when he turned to kiss Liz. It was of course all of the men's: a cocktail - or blend -- of the product of all three cockheads -- a mixture. Gradually, though, as they pushed the semen to and fro within girls' mouths, as they swopped again and again. the amount of semen lessened until Mary said, 'enough' and they all swallowed. Inevitably, Ben knew he was swallowing some of all the men's cum.

It was time for a glass of beer and another barbecue.

"Fancy a beer, a different drink, eh?" Greg slapped him on the back.

Another strange sexual experience over, a group sexual experience, one where they had all shared equally in the main sexual fluid; the product of the penises had been shared. All had consumed in pretty much equal measure, each stomach contained semen from the three men. It was a very definite sharing by all six, a sharing that could not be obtained by sexual intercourse... though it did occur to Ben that if all the men were very agile and quick, just possibly, it could be done. To begin an ejaculation in one bent over girl, hurriedly move to the second in a line and penetrate the third before the final spurt of an ejaculating penis. A triple insemination. All three men could do that and it would certainly mean the multiple insemination of all the women but that was only half the party. More had happened, twice the number; all had received -- all had in effect drunk from the penises. Semen was in all their stomachs, all six of them. The group entire. Ben smiled to himself, he could not see another way they would all share in the same sexual experience. How wrong he proved to be!


12