Rub a Dub Dub Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben did what he was told, moving around the tub, bumping into the others as he did so. A good feel of flesh upon flesh. He would rather have simply done what they had done before, a little below the water fondling, perhaps even sexual intercourse blindfolded. Three men, three women. The women could have moved from male lap to male lap, not knowing whose penis they were absorbing and, equally, the man not knowing whom he was penetrating. That would have been good. Yes, it was sort of like that, sort of sexual intercourse but with a strange equality and a significant difference, both men and women to fuck and be fucked.

There was silence as they all sat down and waited for the touch of Mary's hand. Whose knee would it be. She did not know.

Who would have to stand and sit down on the lap of the person to the right? Sit down slowly as the person eased his or her penis into the descending bottom.

Most likely within a very short time Ben would be pushing his penis into someone's bottom: but there was a one in five, a twenty percent chance it would not be that, rather someone else would be pushing her or his penis into his bottom, then to be followed almost immediately by another four penises - three plastic but two flesh. Mary was taking her time, perhaps that was part of the game, the excitement or was it the trepidation of waiting? Perhaps she had already touched a knee and the person was steeling him or herself for rectal penetration.

Would he have to stand or be sat upon? Both in the offing but which first? Could he really do that, sit down upon penis after penis and feel it sliding up his, well admittedly well prepared, bottom? Was Mary waiting to build the excitement and ensure the men were fully erect? Ben certainly was, under the water. He bit his lip worried his knee was about to be touched.

There was movement in the tub. Someone had stood up. It had not been Ben's knee that had been touched by Mary, and he did not think it was the person to his right. He was not going to have to be either first to be penetrated or first to penetrate. The 'ordeal,' if it was that, had not yet started - for him. Ordeal - with the prospect of penetrating Liz's bottom - and Mary's and Felicity's? His penis betrayed him. It was rock hard. He did indeed want to bugger the women.

The tub's water seemed to be moving a little more suggesting a couple, perhaps male and female, but perhaps male and male or female and female, were already bottom fucking. Someone had reversed into a waiting penis, real or plastic, and was now sliding his or her rectum up and down it.

Next to Ben there seemed then to be movement. The receivee had moved on and was now one from him. Below the water he reached and slid his foreskin back and lifted his penis up into what he thought would be the right position. It would not be long now- he was third in line to be fucked.

Movement of water close to him and then a touch of leg as whoever was 'it' moved in front of him and between his knees. This was it. The bottom that was about to descend upon his cock might be Liz's - there was a one in five chance!

Ben felt the touch of skin against his cock, easy to detect a bottom crack, easy to centre in that crack and slide the end of his knob downwards feeling for a slippery opening. An opening that had already been well opened, well eased by two cocks - maybe both flesh, maybe both plastic, maybe one of each.

Penis to anus. Anus to penis. And then the slow descent. Sexual - of course sexual - the slight constriction, a rather exciting constriction to push through and then easy, but tight, sliding upwards until her or his bottom rested upon Ben's thighs. A rising and then a descending. A pumping. Ben, with his hands to his sides not touching whosoever it was but with his penis, closed his eyes revelling in the tight, hot caress. He really did not know if the bottom, the anus, the rectum was female or male. It was as Mary had said. He had no idea whose bottom it was - no idea. Hot and smooth but whether female or male Ben had no idea.

All of a sudden up and off. One moment he was firmly held, the next his penis was back wavering in the water, suddenly bereft of the smooth, hot sheath. Ben sat there, listening, trying to make out who was next to him - trying to work out whose penis would first need to go into his bottom. Nobody made a sound, not a gasp or a grunt. They were playing the game very well. It was a waiting game. A game of musical chairs without the music.

Why no music? It was something to ponder whilst Ben awaited the second bottom. Perhaps to ensure there was no hurry, no urgency about the insertions. Passages unused to the insertion of a penis - or in Ben's case untested and virginal. Despite the considerable lubrication there was still resistance.

A touch to his knee and Ben was started from his reverie by the need to fuck another bottom. Again, the feeling down the bottom crack with his penis tip; the anus located and then the feeling of it opening all around his knob as he slipped forwards and upwards into Felicity, Mary, Liz, Greg or Graham's bottom. Again, as he 'bottomed' and felt the person actually sitting on his lap, he had no idea who it was. So tempting to reach and feel if the person's penis was real or plastic. Still a 3:2 chance it would be plastic. Every time it would always be more likely the bottom was female but, by the time the game was over, it would have been male twice.

Delightfully smooth sliding. Ben could not deny the pleasurable sensation of such a smooth sheath around his cock. So well lubricated - by him. Up and down, up and down and then off. The bottom had moved on. One more bottom before it was his turn. He sat there in the silence, the only clue to anything was the movement of the water. He moved his bottom upon the wood conscious that it would shortly be his turn not to penetrate but be penetrated. Lovely sitting there in the water in the warm darkness by the lake. Such a perfect place for such an unexpected sexual holiday. Would he have preferred a romance? Would he have been as happy to have had his fishing interrupted by a sudden passion for a woman. Yes, indeed, no doubt wonderful, perhaps beautiful sex, but, lovely as a romance would be, did it actually measure up to the wild sex he was having with his new friends?

A movement to his right, his neighbour standing, and a third bottom moved between his thighs sending a small wave of water towards his upper chest. Again, the positioning. Just conceivably the bottom could be the third female one. A 3:2 odds again that this one was female but much less likely all had been. Either now or before, Ben had fucked a male bottom. A little less yielding - but of course Ben's penis was the first of the evening. His finger had been within, yes; the penis shaped lubrication nozzle, yes; but not yet a penis, real or plastic. Gentle pressure and the rubbery orifice yielded and Ben slid into the copious lubrication of the person's rectum. The first penis of the evening to enter. A very pleasurable penetration and sliding.

The bottom upon his lap moved on and Ben sat there, waiting for the person's return, knowing it was almost his time to stand up in the water and sit on someone else's lap, importantly with that person's penis up his bottom. Such a lovely night. He grinned to himself. Here he was, Ben Baker, blushing virgin about to be taken for the first time but not just by one cock - like bananas, it was going to be a whole bunch.

A bunch indeed. The old joke - was it tasteless or amusing - came into his mind:

'Constable, constable, I've been graped.'

'Don't you mean raped, young woman?'

'There was a whole bunch of them!'

A bunch of grapes rather than bunch of bananas. It was the bananas Ben was about to have up his bottom - flesh and plastic and a bunch of five - and he was volunteering, nay a willing participant. A hand touched his knee. His neighbour had returned.

Ben stood, his penis breaking water below him like the periscope of a submarine. Wonderful to be erect like that out in the open with everyone around, everyone hidden by the enforced darkness of the blindfold but... he stepped to the left and felt knees either side as he lowered himself downward, very much knowing what was about to happen. Mary had pushed the nozzle of the gun into his bottom but he had never attempted anything like what he was about to do. He bit his lip, he could feel a penis right at his bottom hole, being moved to centre upon it. Flesh or plastic? So difficult to tell, the plastic dildos were not simply hard plastic, there was a rubbery 'give' to them.

He could hardly back out now; indeed 'backing out' would take him the wrong way - onto rather than away from the penis! Ben pushed gently downwards trying to relax himself, trying to accept the invasion. A certain pressure and then he felt himself giving way, could feel the penis opening him and then it was through the muscular ring and the big thing - and it certainly felt big - was sliding up into his body. He had done it. Ben was virgin no longer. He settled down upon thighs and then rose up, letting the penis slide within his rectum, up and down just as others had slid upon his penis. Rising and falling, working his leg muscles, but not too many times. His passage was tight. He already knew how stimulating that was.

Up and off and onto the next penis. An easier insertion, opened once, the second time was not so difficult. He was already relaxed. Was perhaps the penis not so thick? Had he received Greg's particularly full penis as his first? So very much not the penis for a beginner!

Number three, though, did feel larger. Of all the cocks that entered his bottom, Ben was most sure of the identity; most sure this was truly male and, indeed, his friend Greg's penis was going into his bottom. The experiences both of being fucked and fucking the others was enjoyable. The reality that his own penis stayed hard as real or plastic penis after penis went into his bottom. It bounced gently up and down in the warm water as he fucked himself on the cock. His hardness rather demonstrated his sexual pleasure and excitement. He rather missed having a hand come and stroke him as he rode another man or woman's cock. That would have been good.

Around the circuit and then Ben set his rather opened bottom down upon the wood and tapped the person to his left. It was his or her turn. Ben sat there rather amazed at what he had just done. Around him the water lapped as another bottom made the rounds. A bottom probably rather more used to sexual penetration; though Ben could hardly be called a novice anymore, not with having had five penises (admittedly three plastic) in his bottom.

Another two pleasurable insertions of his penis. Another two bounces up and down upon his thighs. The naughty thought of bouncing a young niece up and down on his lap - not too young of course. Best to imagine the niece rather grown up, yet still wanting to bounce upon his lap. Saying she often had imagined of late doing that naked. She fresh from the bath and then what might happen? The bouncing naked bottom causing an erection and where might that go when the young lady bounced? Those thoughts in his head as the last bottom settled. Male or female - he did not know - but his thoughts very much of a young female bouncing upon his lap and him slipping into a virginal quim. Ben very nearly inseminated his niece - or more accurately nearly came in one of his friend's bottom.

All had had a go. All had been fucked and fucked. Would there be another round? There was movement in the tub. Mary had tapped another knee. A different starting point, a different bottom doing the rounds first of all. But the outcome would be the same; each bottom would feel the entrance of five penises and everyone would be in everybody else.

The second round done to the finish. There was a general movement and everyone stood up. Moving around in the tub so anonymity was preserved.

"You may take your blindfolds off," said Mary, and talk started again. Naked people in the tub all at once visible.

Ben blinked at the sudden light. It was not the bright sunlight of the day but there was still plenty of light to see by.

"Well, what did you think of that?" Ben was standing there with penis happening to be touching Greg's. He did not pull away, did not see a need, not with what they had all been just doing.

"I... it was... I can't say I didn't like it... I like all these games. These adult games. I had no idea what... I could have had no idea when I first walked along the lake sure and met Mary and came here."

"Would you like to bottom fuck one of the ladies to conclusion. Ben?"

So that was what this was all leading to; Ben was a lot happier with that idea than finishing in Greg or Graham. "Yes, yes please!"

One by one the women bent over, their hands upon the edges of the tub, their lovely, rounded, soft bottoms there for the taking; their brown stars appearing between their cheeks. Ben swallowed. It was all just so erotic. Standing there with two other strongly erect men, staring at the three female anal orifices - one for each. Yes, he had been in all three but had not known when he was inside Mary, Felicity or Liz. But now he would very definitely know and, no doubt, see the other two plugged as well.

Greg turned, his penis momentarily rubbing along Ben's and then he put his hand upon Felicity's bottom. "May I fuck your bottom please, Felicity?"

"You may."

Ben just stared, his penis throbbing in excitement, as he watched Greg's perhaps outsize penis lining up with Felicity's bottom hole. Yes, he had stuck a finger in there; yes, he had inserted the penis shape nozzle of the lubrication cannister; but not seen a penis going in. Indeed, he had never seen a penis enter a bottom - other than his own, and not that often at that. Quite remarkable to see the opening widen and yield to the invader, to see the swollen knob gradually disappearing until the rubbery anus slid over Greg's corona and he was held tightly at the start of his shaft. Beside him Ben heard Graham asking Mary if she would mind him penetrating her bottom.

"Of course not Graham."

And that left Liz. Yes, he had been inside her bottom twice that evening. He had had the pleasure but had not known when. Now he was going to get his secret desire. There was her brown star, little wispy red hairs all around; her full cheeks were parted and ready. Ready indeed, two plastic and three flesh penises had already stroked away within.

"May I fuck your bottom please, Liz?"

"Go on then."

And as Graham pushed into Mary, Ben lined himself up. Either side his friends, his male friends were watching as he had watched them. There was no real difficulty. A push and already he was opening Liz, already his knob was half inside her. Ben bit his lip. The experience so good. The feeling, but also the setting. Liz's beautiful bottom but also the tub, the scenery and the two other men either side of him buggering the women. Knob inside Liz, just like the other men, he waited. All three knobs inside, but just inside. Brown stars closed around the very top of shafts, clasping just beyond the corona. Not moving but knobs fully inside. The anticipation, the excitement, almost enough to set him off there and then.

"Shall we stroke the ladies first before we take our full pleasure?"

Difficult to imagine the excitement when looking back over the scene when home in England. Standing still with cock just embedded in Liz's bottom and reaching both to 'tickle her fancy' but also play with her breasts, seeking to produce a feminine orgasm before the male one; wondering how exciting it was for Liz to be played with whilst her vagina was empty but her bottom full of cock.

Clearly quite excited! It was not long before, one after the other, the ladies 'came.' Gasps and delightful shudderings and wrigglings and, indeed, squeezing of anal muscles upon invading knobs. Despite all that not one penis was dislodged, nor did any of the men start a vigorous pumping action, however much they might like to have done! That came next.

"Ready gentlemen? All the way do you think? Slowly though. Very slowly."

That just made it the more exciting, the more erotic. Watching his own cock disappearing millimetre by millimetre - and the other's too. Greg's thick penis shortening in Felicity's bottom; Graham's length becoming the less as his thighs got closer to Mary's bottom. Half way in and still travelling. A deep anal penetration but, as Ben remained very conscious of, both penises either side of him had done just that, gone deep, inside his own bottom. The thought in his mind of what it would be like to be penetrated as he was penetrating. What would it feel like if a penis was slowly entering his own bottom as he entered Liz's so hot, so smooth and so well lubricated canal? What if he was bent over before Greg?

Fully in, Ben's thighs against Liz's bottom. He could go no further - and nor could the other men.

"Out again," said Greg and a slow withdrawal began. A slowly as before and, as their coronal ridges appeared out of the women's respective bottoms, the movement in was repeated.

"I wonder," speculated Graham, "how long we can keep this up before... before we come. I wonder who'll be first. I wonder who'll be last." It was a game again. Ben shook his head in wonder. It was synchronised bottom fucking, penises moving tortoise slow together. What would someone have thought had they come upon the scene. A group of men laying bets on who would come first or, this not being a horse race, who would come last! Hardly though verifiable if two penises spurted at about the same moment. No camera to catch a photo finish - no internal camera!

Slowly in, slowly out. The ladies seeming happy to wait, happy to allow their anal passages to be used - not by their husbands but by other men. It was Greg who came first. Perhaps his thicker penis more squeezed than the other penises. The other two still going as Greg went limp inside Felicity's bottom. He did not pull out, but it was clear he could not longer stroke. The necessary firmness had gone. Not so Graham or Ben. In slid the two firm cocks and out they slid as slowly as anything.

Perhaps it was taking too long.

"Come on boys, do your thing," asked Liz, "Go on, come!"

A speeding up, not a racing start but a steady, yet still synchronised gathering of speed. It was almost immediately too much for either men. Hidden away both penises did their thing. Ben's eyes clenched shut as he did something he so wanted to do. He fucked Liz - not a proper fuck but in her bottom. Probably something he might never do again. A glorious, just so pleasurable ejaculation. His cum spurting and spurting.

Might never do again, he had thought - but how wrong Ben was.

The whole group settled back in the water, the swirling water hiding their nakedness and their sexual organs. All at once, all was respectable again. They could have been three couples sitting in a hot tub together wearing their bathing costumes. Could have been, but were not. They talked. They talked for about an hour before Ben felt a hand upon his penis. Fingers moving his foreskin and, despite his energetic work an hour previously, he felt himself stirring and erecting.

"Does anyone," asked Mary, "fancy another fuck before we head for the restaurant?"

"Well..." said Felicity.

"Could do," answered Liz.

"I'm up for it," smiled Graham.

"So you are," said Greg.

"Those in favour, raise your cocks," said Mary.

Six people stood up and six penises were raised. It was unanimous.

"Shall we do that Conga thing?"

"Oh, yes!" Felicity sounded excited.

For a moment or two Ben had thought it would be a proper fuck. At last his chance to be 'normal' with Mary, Felicity or Liz - as 'normal' as fucking a woman whilst her husband or at least friends were present. Instead, Ben had a shrewd idea what Mary's idea would be; and he was right - it was the line of six. He followed the others out from the tub, a swift towelling and then Mary picked up the lube gun.