Rub a Dub Dub Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there any left, Ben? Could you do the honours again?"

Five people touching their toes. Five people awaiting the penis shaped nozzle in their bottoms. Once again, he watched the plastic penis enter as he squeezed the trigger. Five brown stars - remarkable to know he had been inside each and every one!

"Who should lead. I think Greg, you've got the biggest prick"

Greg smiled at his wife and she smiled back. Clearly, thought Ben, she was proud of her man - and she had reason to be. Greg too, clearly relished his being the largest. Ben was not sure he was jealous. Like being too tall, he suspected having a big penis could be a disadvantage. Impressive to view but not always easy to get into places - rather like the tall man banging his head on a door head as he went through - or didn't!

"Bend over, Greg."

Greg bent and Mary slid her strap on dildo into his bottom.

"Whose next? Come on Ben. Fuck my bottom,"

What an invitation. He had certainly fucked it in the tub, but the weirdness of entering Mary's bottom whilst she was stretching her husband's rectum was... different!

"Liz, you next, then Graham and lastly Felicity."

"Oh," Felicity pouted, "don't I get a cock?"

"I'm sure Greg will come around after a while!"

They even had the music. A quick change to the music player and the dance began, round and round the tub. Unbelievable, dancing with penis in Mary's bottom and Liz's dildo up his own. Would Ben really believe it had happened when he got home? Would he feel the whole holiday a dream - a wet dream?

Away from the tub and down onto the lake shore in time to the music; of course, first making sure no one had taken that inopportune moment to walk along the shore and pass by. What a sight would have met curious eyes! A young couple walking hand in hand with their eyes wide in almost shock as down the lawn came a crocodile or caterpillar of naked people with the man at the front sporting a magnificent and wavering erection. A randy crocodile or caterpillar? Would the couple run or would they, perhaps particularly the girl, be fascinated by the large penis, perhaps so much bigger than her young man's?

But nobody in sight. The dancing six came down to the water's edge and even took a paddle before turning back to the house. As Mary had foretold, Greg did pull himself from Mary and come around the back to, as he said, 'push' Felicity back up the slope to the house. The crocodile did not reach there.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to cum," gasped Graham. Mary halted the dance and he felt Graham's excitement as he no doubt rammed away against Liz's bottom causing a transference to Liz's dildo in his own bottom and his penis in Mary.

A few more yards up the slope but then the caterpillar came apart. Without sufficient firmness Graham had fallen out of Liz's bottom.

"You'd better cum too, Ben."

It was wonderful. Mary bent down and supported herself on her hands leaving Ben free to hold her bottom and just stroke away. But stroke with Liz's dildo in his bottom as well. She clasping him in turn and fucking his bottom with her plastic penis as he came. Another new experience, or two. Fucking being fucked and coming with a dildo in his bottom.

It was six very fucked people who sat down in the restaurant. Six well used bottoms settling carefully upon the seats. What would the other people in the restaurant have thought!