Rub a Dub Dub Ch. 08

Story Info
Ben's surprising sensual holiday draws to a close.
7.9k words
4.82
5.4k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

Chapter 8 - All good things

Ben's idea of a quiet holiday on his own, just fishing, had completely gone out of the window. As the long days passed, he found himself, day after day, almost invariably drawn back to that house by the water with its lawn stretching down to the lake and hot tub looking out over the water. Drawn by his penis really; though that was not in any way to downplay the convivial company of his newfound friends. He liked them all. Enjoyed being with them, but he also very much enjoyed the free and easy sex. He never knew from one day to the next what game they would be up to. It was like a group of children playing all sorts of different games... only they were very much adult games.

Walking towards the house along the lake shore his eyes sought out his friends. Were they up and about? 'Up' perhaps being the operative word. What weirdness he had found. He might, indeed, find himself walking towards them all and seeing them not just up and about all naked and, moreover, the men actually 'up' erect. Might find himself shaking hands with naked, erect men or, just as easily finding, himself invited to kiss the girls, perhaps on their cheeks, perhaps on their mouths but, again, just as easily, on their nether lips, burying his face in Mary and Liz's full 'beards' and then Felicity's smooth shaved sex, pushing his tongue in, in a 'French kiss' way. Yes -- by way of greeting!

And then might it be deemed a politeness to rub against or suck the men's cocks? And he knew he would. He knew he would go with the flow, rub his penis against his friend's erections or wrap his lips around Greg's large organ and Graham's, as if it was as normal a greeting as anything and for them to do the same. He might well be greeted by all five of them -- three women and two men -- sucking his cock.

But that morning, whilst the men were there lying back upon loungers, as Ben came up to them, there was neither tumescence nor an invitation to suck. They were naked nonetheless.

"Morning Ben, coffee?"

Again, rather strange to remove all his clothes and join them. Just to do that so casually would be something he would look back on with amazement. He was not even invited to strip. He just did.

He lay back enjoying the sun and chatting. Liz came out of the house and joined them. She was wearing a short blue dress which so suited her, the blue against her orange hair. A kiss to his cheek in greeting, so not the full on greeting he had been imagining but her hand did briefly cup his penis and balls. Very friendly!

"Well, what today," asked Liz pouring herself a cup of coffee, "what shall we do? Go visiting, go out for lunch -- I expect Ben will want to fuck again. He seems to like fucking!"

Mary arrived and joined in. "Felicity wants to play 'Enforcement.' And then go out for lunch." She turned as Felicity too arrived.

"Enforcement?" Ben had to ask. What was that?

Mary looked at him, "enforced sex of course. You have no option. Five to one. It's a bit exciting in a way. You run away but then you are caught... Bit like your first thoughts for the island, except it's not just one to one, but five to one. You have no chance."

"It's play ra..."

"Absolutely. Fantasy only. A very adult game. But I see, Ben, you like the idea."

How could he not. The idea of five overpowering him and having their permissive way got to him. Bad in a way. Very bad but it was only a game.

Mary reached and bounced his erection up and down in her hand. Ben so liked the easy way they seemed to touch. Certainly, liked the easy way he could erect in company. He turned and watched as Mary's husband's penis grew. Mary reached and then held them both.

"Mmmm, nice firm cocks. Well, look at you, Graham, do you think you are missing out?"

Again, Ben marvelled at how he had just slipped into the strange and so public sexuality of this group. Men with exposed erections, women keen to hold them -- it was wonderful - what might happen next?

He soon found out.

"Hold him down."

All at once they were upon him. Hands to his hands, hands to his ankles, hands pulling him into a spread-eagled position; ten hands to his two. There was nothing he could do. A sudden surge of excitement and that went straight to his cock. It was jerking.

Ben was held down as they all played with him. And it was all. Everyone playing with his cock, doing all sorts of playful things until he was right on the edge and then they let him go. For a second or two he just lay there expecting more. His penis had been stroked by five pairs of hands; his foreskin had been moved up and down many times; each of his friends had held his balls; soft lips had brushed his knob; warm mouths had engulfed him and sucked; breasts and nipples had been stroked across his smooth skin and firm penises had been rubbed against his own. Such sexual things had been done to him; fingers had tapped at the fluid that had leaked from his penis as he had been brought almost to ejaculation, whilst very firmly held down, but now he was free. Free on the edge of cumming. Ben knew what was expected of him. He ran.

Naked people running on the lake shore; aroused naked people in full tilt, no doubt with an eye for unexpected walkers on the shore. How a walker or walkers would have stared. Naked women running with boobs bouncing and the remarkable sight of men sprinting erect.

Cornered and caught once more and carried back by the group, wriggling and helpless; hands touching and stroking his penis and balls, Liz's finger in his bottom. Was he to be fucked whilst made to come? Perhaps Graham in his bottom and Greg in his mouth whilst the giggling girls made his penis ejaculate.

Holiday games. Adult holiday games for girls and boys.

Lowered to the ground upon the lawn.

"Should we stake him out?" Asked Felicity like we did to..."

A frown from Liz. Peter was not to be mentioned.

No tying, Ben was just held. The two men holding his arms, their erect cocks looming over him. The excitement of the game clearly holding them hard; two of the women holding his feet, all in a spread-eagled position, his cock pulsing up and down in his excitement.

Felicity alone not holding him. She was standing looking down at him, her legs parted so he could see all of her denuded slit and clearly wet sex. Was she about to mount him? Was sex about to be fully enforced?

Yes! Slowly Felicity lowered herself, guiding him into her until she was sitting astride his hips. She sat there unmoving.

"Felicity please!"

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me."

"You want to cum?"

"Yes, yes please!"

"It's nice when men cum. I like to see men cum." Felicity's hands reached and she began to wank Greg and her husband, tugging their foreskins up and down and aiming at -- Ben's face.

"Hot cum, pouring out of penises." She leant in, "All over your face."

"No!"

"Well, no fucking then." And in one fluid movement Felicity pushed herself upwards and off Ben's cock. And there it was, wet and swollen upon his stomach; primed and ready but with no one touch it. And, of course, Ben could not either. He was firmly held down.

"Please, Felicity."

"No, I want to see you come. I want to see your penis spurt. Hot cum!"

And so, finally, Ben was allowed release. They all watched as Felicity tickled him with a feather. Almost excruciating gossamer strokes to penis head and frenum until he began to gasp and writhe against his captors. He was firmly held. Ben arched into the air, his bottom off the grass, as Felicity continued to tickle. There was nothing he could do to stop it. Ejaculation was going to happen.

No girl had ever used a feather on him like that. Excruciatingly pleasurable edging with just such delicate touches of the feather. And to be held down, unable to escape -- and see the naked and excited bodies around him. What joy.

Around him the others all watched intently as out of his penis came the semen. Ropes of it up into the air and down upon his chest and stomach. Such a public ejaculation, his penis so closely watched by his friends, faces inches away, seeing the tickling feather, seeing the twitching and most definitely seeing the cum spurting out of his little oval slit. Ben had felt so exhibitionist on the island with the two young men watching his penis grow. This was even more extreme. Five people seeing his helpless erection shoot and shoot.

"I do like watching a man cum," said Felicity, rather matter of factly, and repeating herself, "something rather special."

Even the men were nodding in agreement. Such a fellow feeling to their own pleasure when they came; an excitement at seeing another man's release, associating it with their own feeling of orgasm. It was not to be the only penis to spurt. Greg's and Graham's were not immediately brought to emission by Felicity over Ben's face as had been suggested, rather she brought the two rigid cocks together above Ben and began rubbing them together.

The men stood with legs spread either side of Ben's hips as Felicity rubbed them together. From below Ben could see it all. Two fine penises, rock hard -- though Greg's undoubtedly the larger -- rubbing head-to-head and sliding alongside the other in Felicity's hands, indeed a little like the clash of swords. Felicity both knocking and rubbing them together as she stroked their foreskins up and down.

Male hands came down and removed Felicity's. It was clear the men were close and at the edge. Above him in the sunshine, immediately above his wilted penis, two very fine and hard cocks stood on the very verge of discharge. A pause, and then the rubbing, the stroking of gossamer smooth knobs together, the movement of shaft against shaft began again. The men were doing it unaided.

Ben had had a lovely cum; but would have enjoyed the sight of the two other men rubbing their cocks together either side of him and above his cock the more had he not yet ejaculated. A remarkable view from below. Still more would he have enjoyed the sight of all three women stroking themselves -- as they were doing. Their wet fingers moving and stroking their fascinating bits of pink flesh, vaginal lips, clitorises, sexual openings -- all there for Ben to see from below. It was happening above and all around him: but he had lost so much of his enthusiasm! For a time, he had nothing left. He just lay there and watched, marvelling at what he had fallen into and, indeed, marvelling at just what he seemed to have become prepared to let happen to him as he waited for both the sight and the feeling of two loads of semen to fall down onto his cock.

It was not entirely an act of manly frottage. Mary and Felicity came and with wet fingers reached between their husbands' buttocks, stroking along their hairy perinea and clasping and massaging hanging testes. Penis stroking against penis plus that so delightful ball manipulation -- it was going to happen and did!

As Ben had done, so did the other men. Public ejaculations, white spurtings from rigid penises, spasms of manly pleasure seen by all, and felt by all the men. Ben certainly felt it - the semen falling warm and splashing upon his soft cock.

"I do like watching a man cum," said Felicity once again, "silly really as once he's come he's not a lot of use to a woman."

"That's why you need more than one man!"

"Always carry a spare!"

They had, though, seen all their men cum. It had all been very out in the open. Two by frotting, and Ben being forced to cum by the feather. He knew it would be one of the thoughts he would treasure. He knew he would lie in bed at night or wake in the morning remembering being held down and made to ejaculate. Enforced orgasm indeed!

"Shall we?"

Another wonderful image for Ben to treasure. The women, all three of them, leaning in and licking up his and his friends' ejaculate from his stomach, cock and balls. Three pink tongues popping in and out of their mouths -- like kittens licking the milk from a saucer? Well, Ben could certainly see three 'pussies!' The holiday had gone from strange, through weird to... he did not know what.

More days with his friends. More fun days in the tub, out of the tub: eating and drinking and doing sexual things again and again. He was fucking regularly, enjoying all the women, often in rather quick succession and without cumming in between! A seemingly endless bacchanal.

One morning, sitting with Felicity, she asked, "Have you had a cock cum in your mouth Ben?"

"Err, no Felicity, not actually."

"It's nice!"

"Is it?" Well, it did not take much to work out what was coming -- cumming! He had certainly tasted the other men's cum. It had been 'snowballed' around, but he had not yet had Greg or Graham ejaculate in his mouth.

"I've always liked that. Did you know I was a virgin when I married Graham?"

Ben had to admit he had had no knowledge of that - "No, really!"

"But not my mouth..."

"Oh..."

"Lots of boys fingers between my legs but never... I don't think they were that upset. Not when I sucked their young, so keen, cocks and let them come again, and again."

Felicity licked her lips and giggled as Ben's cock jerked up into the air.

"I like making penises do that. Grow all by themselves. I did then, terrible really, do now. It's as if I'd got green fingers -- making little shoots grow tall and strong." Her hand reached and she held. "Mmmm so strong and unbending. Would you like to suck it and make it come? I know I would. I know I might! Have you tried?"

It was Ben's turn to smile. "Course I have, could get nowhere near. Always something I've wanted to do -- suck my own cock. I expect most men do, but think hardly any can reach."

"None of the boys I sucked could. I always told them they could fuck me if they could. And it was so funny watching them try!"

What a tease she must have been!

"Could Graham, then?"

"No -- so he had to marry me instead!"

As casually as anything, Felicity leant across and opened her mouth. Such a delight to feel her wet mouth. He looked down at her and saw her eyes were closed as she gently and carefully slipped her lips over his coronal ridge. A glance back at the house and then back towards the lake. The two of them were quite alone. So relaxing to be sitting there in the tranquillity of the morning, the sun shining off the lake, to see the island out there and one or two sailing boats moving on the water, and be gently fellated -- perhaps to a gentle spurting. Felicity's mouth not his own. A better choice really!

Nice to reach and stroke Felicity's breasts. To just do it without asking -- without seeking permission - though perhaps having your cock sucked was an invitation. Nice to reach and stroke her denuded mons veneris and then slide a finger down her slit.

It all led not to an early spurting in Felicity's mouth but her sitting astride his lap on his chair, facing him, and lowering herself onto his penis and letting herself settle down comfortably -- for both of them -- upon it.

It is nice to kiss whilst fucking, nice to push not just penis but that other extendable organ, the tongue, into the girl's mouth. Nice to move your tongue in rhythm with your penis' movements in her vagina. Rather exciting too to withdraw your tongue and have the girl's tongue poking into your mouth in time with the fucking. She fucking your mouth with her tongue as you fuck her vagina. A sort of mini cock but rather more flexible than the rigid organ up inside her body.

"And what are you doing with my wife?"

Graham had appeared. Ben had not heard him coming and turned to the sound of his voice, his lips coming away from Felicity's. There was Graham looking down upon them both and it was obvious he knew what they were up to -- the firm, half peeled penis jutting towards both Felicity and Ben's faces revealed he had been aroused by the sight.

"Ben wants to suck a cock and make it cum in his mouth," said Felicity rather matter of factly, as she leant outwards, sticking out her tongue and licking her husband's shiny knob.

"I didn't say that!"

"He wants to suck his own cock but yours'll have to be second best!" With her tongue she was pushing Graham's knob towards Ben's mouth. The smooth skin touched his lips and he was licking. They were both licking, one each side, and then Felicity pushed closer and the penis was squashing against two pairs of lips, lips being drawn back and forth along the sides of Graham's cock. A couple sort of kissing but with a cock interposed.

Felicity moved around and absorbed the whole head. Ben drew back and watched wondering if he should perhaps suck a ball or two. He had seen a film, maybe two, of a couple of girls fellating a single man, kissing and mouthing his cock together and that was what they had done. He had liked the films, liked the lesbian like sex involving a man -- had not expected ever to be a part of such a scene, let alone in the role of one of the girls!

And the penis was coming to him; pushed into his mouth by Felicity's tongue. Poking at it as it cantilevered out from Graham's pelvis, pushing it with her tongue towards and then in through his open lips. Big and smooth until his lips reached beyond the head.

"Imagine it's your own cock, there in your mouth, Ben," breathed Felicity into his ear and her tongue licked and she rose a little upon his cock and then settled down again..

He wanted to tell her the cock was the wrong way up, if it had been his and he was bending down to it the fraenum would have been uppermost: Graham's was at the bottom, stroking across his bottom lip. It was upside down! But he had a cock in his mouth and could not speak. He began moving his head so the cock slid back and forth and Felicity picked up the motion. Did mouth and vagina feel the same; could he really believe his moving penis, sliding in wet warmth was really in his mouth; if he came at the same moment Graham did would it be like he was spurting in his own mouth; the semen cumming out of his own penis and into his mouth?

Ben felt hands, Felicity's hands upon his head, holding either side; she was not letting him stop fellating; she was going to force him to take Graham's cum in his mouth. Was that 'OK' for a heterosexual male if he was forced into cock sucking by a woman -- if he had the knob pushed into his mouth by the woman's tongue? Was it 'OK'? But he was rather past such scruples on the holiday -- fuck, he'd had cocks in his mouth, cocks up his backside, had pushed his tongue into generously filled 'cream pies' and had other men's cum on his body. He had 'snowballed.' Ben had done an awful lot of things!

Felicity's hands to his head but her vagina clasping his cock. Semen was going to go both out and into his body. It was going to happen. All at once a hot spurting in his mouth and then his cock was firing as well. Yes! -- Ben could almost imagine it was his own cock in his mouth! Back almost out of his mouth came Graham's cock and then another spurt as it pushed forward. Hot semen filling Ben's mouth as he filled Felicity's vagina. Another spurt at exactly the same moment as his own. Yes! He could imagine it was his own cock.

A penis fixation game that afternoon. Ben had seen video clips of milking tables but was rather surprised to see one had been set up. A little improvised -- they had not vandalised one of the house's tables by drilling or cutting a hole in its centre. Nonetheless there it was, and a place to drop one's cock through as you lay upon the table had been created. They had pushed two tables together leaving a gap down the middle between them.

"Do you know what that is, Ben?" asked Mary.

"Err, a 'milking table,' Mary.

"You're a naughty boy for knowing that. I might have to smack your bottom. It's Greg's idea."

Ben tried not to smile. Greg would certainly have the most impressive 'teat' to be milked.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers