Rub a Dub Dub Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you meet regularly back in England?" Ben asked Mary. "I know you don't live near each other but..."

Mary's reply surprised him. Strangely, they did not do anything like that -- they had never met in England and, Mary confided, did nothing like that back home. The holidaying was completely different. A very different sexuality on holiday. There was no swopping with anyone back home. Nothing like that. It was something they started a few years or so when holidaying, co-incidentally in the same place, had met, had become friends and the warmth of and relaxation of the holiday had resulted in an increasing friendliness. Being naked upon the beach and then watching each other fuck had led to rather more. Increasingly more. They had met again and again for shared holidays. Things had become rather wild the second time and that had carried on. But it was such a shame to lose Peter.

Ben rather gathered he had been a 'lucky find.' A Peter replacement. But his oblique enquiry; his idea that perhaps he might enjoy Mary and she him in England met a very polite but firm rejection. Neither she nor the others had any interest in meeting Ben back in England, but perhaps next year he might like to arrange to be there by the lake and share their holiday once more. He could stay in the house with them. His own bed if he liked or a shared bed.

"Musical beds! How about that Ben? You might be sleeping with Greg and me or just me or Greg and Graham. Three boys in one bed and what will we find if we rush in and pull the covers down? Three naughty boys wanking each other! It might be a good game. Try and catch you at it." Mary giggled and then leant over and kissed Ben on the mouth, her tongue wriggling between his lips. "I'm sorry but we go all prudish back in England. This is holiday; we let our inhibitions down and our desires flow. But I promise you that when Greg's away, and he has to be quite a bit, not that you can come and stay and fuck, but, when I'm having a little jill, I'll think of you and your nice cock all hard and running with juice." Mary took his hand and pushed it onto her mons veneris, the springy curls against his fingers. I'll think of you and you think of me when you come."

Another couple of days for Ben. A pleasant enough time spent fishing, just as he had originally planned. He did go for a skinny dip on his own; did think of his new friends quite a bit, found his cock rising as he thought of Liz's red curls and had a nice little wank thinking of her lips sucking him; he did think of Mary, thought of her all wet and having a little jill to herself; he did walk past the house with the hot tub along the shore but, of course, they were not there. New people in residence; new people in the tub; new people on holiday; people who paid him barely a glance as he walked past along the shore with his fishing rod; people who had no idea what had gone on there, upon the lake shore or in the tub. No idea at all. For a moment or two Ben stood looking, imagining six people, three naked women and three naked men, running down the lawn to the lake to swim. Boobs swinging, hips waggling and erections up and pointing. What a time it had been.