Rubber Bees Ch. 02

Story Info
Solaris is transformed into a rubber bee queen.
4.5k words
4.8
3.4k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
213 Followers

Chapter Two

The quality of the darkness she was living in altered, brightening for the first time in hours. She still couldn't move her body, but the sickly sweet smell in the tight ball hood kept her warm and pacified.

After playing around with the plug in her mouth for a while, she had discovered that a small hole had opened up in the center, allowing a trickle of sweet honey past her lips.

Every so often, she gave it an experimental suck, allowing a pleasant trickle down her throat to collect in her belly. She was already filled with the stuff, but something was changing about her body to allow her to accommodate even more.

She was being changed into a bee thing, and she couldn't seem to care any more!

In fact, the faster it was over, the better. She couldn't wait to stretch her wings and feed another victim with the honey that had collected in her wobbling belly.

Her mouth flexed, mouth parts wiggling with excitement as she thought about force feeding another. Whatever silly thoughts she had possessed about being a heroine and saving the world had somehow vanished within the cocoon. All she wanted to do now was grab more men and women and turn them into rubbery, sexy honey bees. Like her.

This complete change in cognition should have worried the former superhero, but she wasn't worried about her former comrades or precious ideals now. All that mattered was spreading the joy of honey.

Her brain buzzed, and she took another pull of the precious liquid, allowing it to coat her thoughts with a slippery sheen. Her insides were greased with the substance, being fully transformed by the rubbery honey.

She shivered, experiencing a thrill of pleasure that ran through her loins. The honey was tickling at her, changing her into a rabidly sexual honey bee. Oh, how she wanted to spread her wings and find another to convert!

The pressure around her neck increased, and suddenly light exploded in her eyes. A dazzling array of colors smashed into her skull, a cool breeze wrapping over her forehead.

Tilting her neck, she tried to make sense of what her new eyes were telling her, but it was extremely difficult given that her sight had been split into fractal cobwebs.

Each tiny visual receptor in her compound eyes was continuously bombarding her with information, making it impossible to pull everything together into a concerted whole.

She waited for a good long while, relaxing in her cocoon and breathing cool air through her flexing nostrils. Her eyes twitched, bombarding her with yet more information, but the longer she waited, the more of an image she was able to decipher.

She was dangling from one of the trees she had been investigating earlier, her cocoon nestled underneath one of the large, plate-like leaves that contained the brownish, rubbery substance.

If she strained a bit, she could catch glimpses of more cocoons hanging, bulbous bodies wrapped up in shiny, black rubber. It seemed likely that the honey started out a golden brown, curing to black after it was applied to a victim. She had to admit that she really didn't know much about the honey or the lifecycle of these bees.

She was having a hard time recalling her own past, too. She had a superhero name, and a power of some kind, but it was becoming increasingly difficult to remember anything. It was so much easier to just hang here and buzz, accepting that this was her life now.

She was a bee, a sexual rubbery bee, like the rest of them. That meant she needed a bee name, too, one she could pronounce with her altered lips.

She experimented with making various sounds, finally settling on 'Oola,' as it was easy enough to push through her gagged lips.

They would be along soon enough to release her, after which she'd have more rubber sex with them and spread the honey further. There was so much honey, and so many more bees necessary to ensure its spread!

The Hive must grow and survive, making even more honey, until this world was awash in rubbery goodness.

The reason for this eluded her, but she knew it was necessary. She was a rubber bee. That's what they did.

She tugged on the gag again, feeling it give a little as more honey ran between her lips. She used this as something of a pacifier as she noticed jiggling motion from a cocoon mounted to the tree across from her.

This bee woman seemed to be further along than she was, her upper body squeezing out of the top of her black cocoon.

Her enormous breasts hung low, rivulets of honey leaking from the tips to drip into a bubbling pit of honey below. Her bulging arm muscles flexed, revealing the rotund carapace that wrapped around her belly.

Her shoulders were covered with striped, yellow pauldrons, running down to articulated black skin covered with more of the rubbery honey. Oola stared at the woman's hands with jealousy, where black talons twinkled with the polished, rubbery substance. She had finger pads, too, which would aid in gripping or holding down new victims to convert into more rubber bees.

Oola's loins jolted as the woman tilted her head backwards. A rounded carapace was attached to her skull, ending in a yellow cone shape that curved downwards towards her back, where thin, rubbery stalks twitched in the air.

She pulled herself further upwards, revealing the massive changes that had been made to her torso. A wide, round band had been drawn up towards her rubber coated chest, colored in alternating black and yellow stripes. These ran down to her mons, squeezing closer to her body to reveal a dark hole for her pussy, where golden brown honey ran freely out and over her thighs.

Oola's eyes were bright as she imagined jamming her head into the juicy gap, but that wasn't the totality of the woman's transformation.

Her thighs had been enlarged, covered with brightly colored material leading down to her knees. The surface was colored a cute, light purple, complete with slashes of black that were integrated into her skin.

The bee woman arched her back and crooned as she lifted her rear from the cocoon, showing off a bulky abdomen that projected from above her ass. It was striped yellow, too, with a fat stinger at its tip.

As she wiggled her ass, a dark tube descended from somewhere below. A thick, swollen head oozed globules of golden brown honey, the length colored with alternating stripes like her torso. It was a dick for injecting new bees full of honey!

Her own pussy trembled at the thought of taking the thick appendage, but that wasn't going to happen as long as she remained trapped inside the cocoon.

She twisted and squeezed herself against the tough walls, but they refused to let her go. She gave up struggling, for the moment, resting as a dark shadow spread over the forest.

Suddenly afraid, she pulled her head back into the cocoon as a large creature fluttered over the garden. Cranking her neck back, she took in the iridescent colored wings and the tremendous abdomen. It looked like a bee, but at that size, this must be some kind of a queen!

The queen's wings collapsed around the gestating bee woman across from her, hugging the woman to the creature's belly as their mouths clasped together. A small tug of war commenced, throats bulging as honey was forced into the smaller bee woman's mouth.

She groaned through her nose as her throat was pumped full of the honey, her breasts shaking as her nipples trembled, thick fluid dripping from the tips.

The bee queen's hands slid over the bee woman's skin, collecting the excess honey and smearing it down her sides, decorating her with an intelligent pattern that seemed to flash in the afternoon sun, the texture baking into the surface of the woman's skin.

Oola thought that it was rather cute, and wished that she would be given the same attention from the queen. Wasn't she a beautiful bee woman, too?

She must not yet be complete, however, as she could feel her lower end tingling - it must not have finished being transformed. This was frustrating to Oola, but she knew it would just take time. Meanwhile, she could get a glimpse of the future, watching this bee woman being taken by the queen. Would she be used by the queen's ovipositor?

Yes, the woman was being flipped over by the queen's strong claws, exposing her dangling rod and wet pussy, the stinger at the rear of her large abdomen held down by one of the queen's legs.

A gaping hole in the center of the queen's torso flexed open as the creature bore down, grasping the bee woman's stiff rod with her claws and directing it inside. The pseudo-dick jerked as it was pulled taut, all the way down to the hilt as the bee woman moaned out her pleasure.

At the same time, a long, penis-like structure fell free from the bee queen's belly, sliding forward into the gaping hole of the bee woman's pussy. As they connected together, the bee queen's wings spread out, hiding the woman's body as they began to hump together.

Their abdomens squeezed and bulged as honey was fed between them in an erotic loop, great gushes bursting out at random intervals to color the bee woman's thighs and butt a sticky brown.

Oola shuddered, becoming more jealous with each thrust. What did she need to do to be treated in such a lewd manner? Didn't she have the necessary equipment to be a proper bee slut, too?

Another shadow overlaid her body, and she took in a sudden, shuddering breath as she spotted a second set of iridescent wings. There was a second one!

Something heavy landed on top of her cocoon, causing it to jiggle like a bunch of fruit. Her body slid free of the encumbering embrace of the tight rubber, shooting upwards like toothpaste, landing directly in the creature's clutches.

Darkness loomed in front of her face as their mouths touched, the rounded tip of the creature's extended lips securing themselves to the plug on her face. A sudden pressure tugged at her mouth, and suddenly the plug was stretching out, shooting towards the queen's face. Oh!

It wasn't a plug at all! During her time in the cocoon, it had been transformed into a proboscis, like the other bee women possessed, a kind of trunk that could be used to gather or implant honey!

The tube pulsed in and out, trading honey between their mouths, washing the contents together. Her thoughts blanked in the face of the ultimate flavor that tingled against all of her taste buds.

She was being lifted against the creature's body, her limbs dangling as her throat pulsed in and out from the pressure. A squishy gurgling sound reached her ears, but it seemed rather pleasant, as it was accompanied by the slow slide of honey down her throat.

A buzzing sound filled her mind as a pair of large antennae overlaid her altered ear canals, bringing the song of the queen inside her brain as their bodies were pressed together. A tugging sensation came from down below, followed by extreme pleasure. She tilted her head, trying to see around the edge of their mouth tubes.

She gasped in surprise at the sight of the swollen appendage that connected the two of them, the rubbery length lengthening as it was sucked into the hole in the queen's chest.

She could barely see the attachment point below, but it seemed to originate from somewhere right above her pussy. A rubbery mass had been implanted there, attached to an inflated ring of polished yellow that had become her chest.

If it was anything like the protuberance on the other bee women, the tube was acting like a kind of pseudo penis, filled to the brim with honey that had been injected into her body so far.

The mechanism surrounding how her body was processing the sweet fluid was rather beyond her, but she instinctively knew that it was important to the Hive.

Maybe she was being treated something like a distillation vat, concentrating the honey and making it even more addictive. Did that make her a honey battery?

She squeezed her thighs together, feeling more of the honey squirting through her tube and out into the voracious hole in the bee queen's chest.

The interior contained what looked like small, rubbery claws that clung to her dick, pulling it into the boiling maw. Rubbery honey squirted out around the sides, making a mess of the queen's chest.

She didn't appear to care, wrapping her hands underneath Oola's bulbous ass, lifting her up and in. Oola grunted as she felt something thick prodding at her abdomen. Her eyes flickered as a sudden realization ran down her back. She was going to get fucked again!

The queen ran her hands over Oola's bulbous ass, sweeping her fingers over the top of an unexpected expanse that projected from her rear. Curious, Oola tried to tilt her head further, but the mouth tubing was in the way.

She gave up, grunting through her nose as the tube connected to her mouth rattled like a snake. The queen wasn't willing to release her, forcing her to go along for the ride.

From this angle, she got a good look at the queen's skull. She had the cone-like head of the other bee woman, but this one was straighter, projecting out into a long point. A fluted horn was mounted on top of her forehead, curving down to wrap around the sides of her eyes, terminating in wide, flat wedges on top of her cheeks.

The mouth tube suctioned deeply, forcing their heads closer together. Oola could feel the monster's dick rattling in her pussy, but she couldn't do anything about it. Her hands were free, however, allowing her to explore the curve of the queen's breasts.

Touching, stroking, rubbing the hard nubs of her nipples was all exciting, especially with the queen's dick thoroughly planted inside her. Hints of rubbery honey expressed from the tips of the queen's nipples, making her hands messy as she slipped them down to the expanse of her swollen belly. She caressed it, lifting the gurgling weight and giving it a satisfied pat.

The queen didn't seem phased by her exploration, ramming her pseudo dick into Oola's wet tunnel with abandon. Oola reacted by making a long, drawn out noise through her nose, going limp as she was ravished by her queen.

The tip of the dick swelled inside her, rubbing and vibrating with increasing speed. Oola could barely contain herself as the honey sloshed around, a diminished shriek keening from her nose.

Her eyes rolled as her body vibrated in orgasm, losing control as she sank into the embrace of the warm creature. She closed her eyes and savored the sensations, the tugging at her lips feeling soothing as her insides were lovingly massaged and filled with swirls of hot honey.

The queen's arms flexed, holding her tight as her jaw was cranked open wider. Oola swallowed, swallowed, as something thick was pushed down her throat.

Her eyes rolled back as her throat bulged, the inexorable pressure causing her gag reflex to trigger. The pain lasted for only a short while, however, the lubricated chunk sinking into her belly.

Her chest bobbed, enlarged by the presence of the new package as the queen began to pull her head back.

Confused, Oola stared at the creature's rippling trunk, the flexible tips tickling at her flesh as their lips split apart. She already felt the loss of the enforced kiss, her stretched, rubbery lips sinking towards her chest.

The queen shifted, pulling her length out of Oola's sloppy vagina, expelling Oola's pseudo dick from her chest at the same time. Oola trembled, feeling completely undone and alone, but the queen seemed to understand her distress.

Wrapping her claws around Oola's skull, she pulled her in for a long kiss on the forehead. The squealing sound from the suction went on far longer than she had expected, ending with a smacking pop as the pressure eased.

The queen's mouth opened wide, a gurgling sound reaching her ears right as she realized what was about to happen. She pulled back in alarm, but it was too late, a gush of the black, rubbery honey engulfing her head as if she was standing in front of a shower spray.

Her trunk wobbled as her vision blanked out, the cry of alarm coming from her throat being cut short as she was covered in the spattering fluid. It immediately began to harden into a glossy shine, as if she was being coated by a hard sugar.

Her nervous system strained to breathe, but strangely, she found that air was filling her lungs from a series of thin tube-like spiracles that had sprouted from her back. She truly had been transformed, body and soul, because she was actually starting to find this situation rather comforting. Her head might be encased in the rubbery substance, but it was warm, tasty, and oh so soft.

She inverted her lips and stuck out her tongue to taste more of the substance as it clung to her cheeks, sealing her inside. Layer after layer was applied, turning her head into what looked like a coated vase, her body being strung up even tighter than before.

She breathed through her back, her body trembling as the honey stored inside her transformed her further. She gave up thinking and simply allowed herself to feel as she sank into the warm, cloying blackness.

Time passed, the flow vanishing unnoticed. This second stint in the cocoon felt longer than the first, but she really had no good way of knowing. She was feeling better and fuller than ever, however, with no incentive to leave. As far as she was concerned, she'd remain in the safety and warmth of the tight rubber honey forever.

Alas, it was not to be, as she could start to feel a faint hint of coolness touching the small of her back that hadn't been there before. This was probably meant to act as a form of stimulation to get her moving, as there came a faint scraping sensation from the same location.

She could sense that she was being cracked out of her cocoon, assisted by some of the other bee women. Soon, she would be unleashed upon this little corner of the world, ready to propagate more bee women and form her own Hive.

She wanted, needed this more than anything else in the world at the current moment, and she couldn't explain why. She needed to spread the honey, to share its joy among all others in this world. She must establish her own Hive and help the bees to expand. That was the only way she could accomplish her directive.

There was no explanation as to where all this was coming from. It was simply her mission, and she had to succeed. The honey must flow.

Her back had begun to ache, so she flexed muscles she didn't even know she had in an attempt to alleviate the pain. A crunching sound ripped up and around her spiracles, the rubber shell creaking as it splintered under the pressure of her wings, for that is what they were.

She suddenly had a piercing desire to see them, but that would only be possible once she had been broken out of this cocoon. She began to flex her other muscles, the dried rubber creaking and cracking as it began to break off the rest of her transformed body.

More hands appeared, helping her to break free from the stretchy bands of material, using their claws to scribe and break the strands.

Her belly flexed, enormous breasts spilling free as the tight ring around her abdomen was removed. She bellowed through her nose as hands wrapped around her rubbery lips, massaging them, tugging at them to release the blockage that was in the way.

She felt a little more mellow when additional hands worked at her breasts, massaging and squeezing them with tenderness. They were rewarded with great gushes of rubbery honey that rolled over her chest. Would that make it more difficult to remove her remaining shell, or would the honey act as a solvent?

Her old, analytical mind churned away, trying to figure out the possible chemistries and interactions, but the thoughts soon faded, replaced with a pulsing need to spread her Hive. None of the intricacies mattered, as long as she would be set free to forcefully feed her honey to others.

HalfShim
HalfShim
213 Followers
12