Rubber Bees Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tugging at her lips increased, and she could feel a cylindrical tube-like object being extracted from between her jaws. She began to work her sharp teeth back and forth, running her tongue through her cheeks.

There came a waxy taste from her lips, which rather made sense. The original plug in her mouth must have been waxy in nature, and now that she had been transformed, it was being broken down into something she could digest and turn into the rubbery substance used to restrain and transform more bees.

New glands had been installed that appeared to be processing the substance, making her mouth bulge as though she was storing nuts in her cheeks. She made a horrific grin as two bee women peeled the layer of rubber from over her eyes, giving her a better view of her assistants.

Oh yes, their cheeks were massive, too, with gigantic bumps indicating that they possessed similar capabilities. Yet another new change to her body that she would have to get used to.

And yet, that fact didn't seem to bother her. The proportions of her belly were all wrong, and there were bulging, hard carapaces that encircled her upper arms, but they all felt like they belonged. Her mind must have been transformed at a fundamental level if she was feeling this way, but this idea didn't bother her any. Spreading the honey was everything.

She burped as she watched the other bees continue to peel her out of her shell, feeling fat and happy with the amount of honey she had stored in her belly. The previous queen had made sure to stock her up, and she felt a faint sense of camaraderie with the other monster.

Instinctively, she knew that the two of them would end up fighting if they both stayed in close proximity, but that wasn't the plan, anyway. She wanted to lift her wings and fly, far away, to find an appropriate place to start her own brood.

Luckily, she had just the place lined up. Her jaw dropped open, the tube attached to her lips wobbling as she mashed her teeth together. The botanical lab the superheroes used as their main headquarters would be the perfect place to start her new Hive.

First, she needed to finish unveiling her new, glorious body. The bee women buzzed as they pressed their hands into the small crack they had been working on above her belly. Oola breathed in deep, pressing outwards to lend them some assistance. A sharp crack sounded, and two halves of the rubbery shell pulled away, revealing her bulbous belly.

It was striped with dark magenta, streaks running over her skin in various spiral patterns where the rubber had integrated itself into her skin. As her flesh bulged outwards, the light caught these patterns at various depths of translucency, making them bob and twist in a hypnotic swirl. Yes, these would definitely be useful when tracking down new prey!

Her abdomen swelled outwards in an arc, running over her mons and clamping around her thighs in swollen stretches of skin. This wasn't all fat - instead, she knew that these storage cells were filled to the brim with the rubbery honey that she would need to start her new Hive. Wonderful.

She spread her wings, bringing them around in an arc on either side so that she could examine them further. The traces around the edges glimmered a golden brown, glistening with honey oozing from somewhere within. Between the sections, bright colors flashed, like a stained glass window, attracting and trapping the eyes in the magnificent patterns.

Her claws flexed, drawing her attention to her multitude of articulated arms. Yet another tool she could use to trap her prey. Her body had been built for capture and conversion, grabbing unsuspecting humans and making them into bees. Perfect.

She was almost free of this cocoon. She blanked her compound eyes, gathering her arms and wings about herself as she stretched upwards, waiting for the final links to be broken.

The foreign hands moved down, around her thighs, and suddenly, she was free! Her wings jerked outwards, catching the wind, and she sprung upwards, her legs tucking under her as she floated into the sky.

It was a bit ungainly, and she got the sense that not all of her powers of levitation were derived from the wind beneath her wings, but if so, that was for the best. She would utilize any and all abilities she retained from her former life to accomplish her new objectives.

Her abdomen swung down, wobbling from the strong thrust of her wings, a long, thick tube extending from her torso. The striped length felt hot, wet, and tight, and she desired more than anything to stick it into a willing female - to fill her to the brim with honey and transform her into a rubber bee slut to help her expand the Hive.

Her eyes brightened as she took in the buzzing activity all around her. There were so many bees. There was no way they could all be eliminated before the Hive had a chance to spread. The superheroes would have no idea what was about to befall them!

Fat chest heaving, she gained height, legs dangling behind her as she waved her antennae at the bee women who had released her from her cocoon. They saluted her, trunks dangling to sip at the trickles of honey that had leaked from her privates. They were good bee women, making sure that nothing was wasted in this Hive.

She lifted her head, looking towards the horizon. They had given her a good start, but now it was up to her. She needed to find her own place, start her own Hive.

Raising her proboscis, she bellowed out her challenge to the world, the sound rushing through the trees studded with honeycomb and strands of rubber.

A susurrus of approval came in reply, buoying her aloft into the sky, her eyes darting back and forth to search for danger or her first victim. It was good to be a rubber queen!

12