Rubber Bees Ch. 04

Story Info
Two more heroes join the Hive.
5k words
4.92
2.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers

Chapter Four

Whispered voices in the forest reached her ears, causing them to flicker. She didn't move a muscle, sending her long tongue down her mouth tube to get a taste of the air.

It was fresh from the recent rain, with a faint hint of honey on the breeze. She grinned with anticipation. If she had set everything up correctly, the new intruders were about to fall into her trap.

Her enlarged eyes gave her good vision in the twilight woods, a small stream flowing beneath the branch she had clung to. The area beside the trail had been cleared of all brush, the ground churned and cultivated, made into an enticing alcove.

She had been busy since she had packaged Violet up in her cocoon, spreading the organic carpet of rubber around the area to make a nice bed for her seeds. She had taken extra care to plant them, though it was not really necessary. Their unnatural vigor ensured that they had grown to a mature size within hours, pitcher shaped leaves quickly filling with the rubbery honey produced in their stalks.

If anyone was foolish enough to step in the sunken pool of honey she had dug into the forest floor, they would be well and truly caught. This was a superhero headquarters, however, and they would likely be suspicious of anything unusual. She would have to move quickly to secure her prey.

That was why she had weaved a large net made out of wax strands imbued with sticky honey, draping it from the upper limbs of the tree she was resting in. If they were distracted with what was happening below, it was unlikely that they would think to look up.

She twisted her head to look at the bulbous cocoon she had secured to the tree. She could sense that the precious cargo inside was gestating, but she didn't know precisely when the new bee woman would emerge. She hoped it would be soon - she definitely was going to need the help with expanding her Hive. The honey filled orgies they would soon experience would be legendary.

But first they needed to increase the number of honey pots for storage, and grow the necessary plants to spread the rubbery mixture throughout the forest until it was inextricable. It would already be difficult for them to remove the Hives at the bay area gardens, but with her secret Hive, she would make it impossible for them to be stopped. The rubber bees were here to stay, and many would experience the pleasure of sinking into the golden honey, their bodies twisting into caricatures of their former selves. The honey must flow.

She burped, massaging her belly. She was only running at half capacity at the moment. With all the required expenditures, there hadn't been enough time to gather more nectar from the rubber plants. All that would change once she had captured these new victims. Soon, she'd have plenty of rubber bees to tend her garden.

Her ears tilted, sitting relaxed as she took in the ambient sounds of the forest. Her arms clicked together as an audible conversation began to reach her ears.

"I don't know why we have to be out here at all," objected a male voice. "The cameras probably just got gummed up from random insect activity. It shouldn't be our job to clean them off like common housekeepers."

A long suffering sigh escaped the lips of the woman trudging next to him. Her arms were folded, and she frowned at her partner. "Damn it, Rover, you know that weird things have been going on lately. Several heroes have vanished, without a trace, and we need to make sure the perimeter is secure."

The man paused and frowned as the toe of his boot dug into the muddy ground. "Then you should go do it yourself, Crystal," he retorted sarcastically. "You've always been a stickler about rules. It would have been much easier if we just blew this off and checked in the morning. You know, when we can actually see?"

"Look," replied the shorter heroine, her back arched. "I don't want to do this any more than you do, but the Oracle will know if we shirk our duties, and I'm not interested in being assigned washing up duty three days in a row!"

Oola grunted to herself in satisfaction. They were unaware, and were walking directly into her trap. If she played this right, they'd have little opportunity to use their powers before they were swept off their feet and dosed with the hypnotic honey.

The two heroes slowed as they rounded a bend, ending up near the stream. "Do you smell something?" asked the man, coming to a halt. He strained his neck, lifting his nose as if it was a snout. "It's sweet, like honey. We're not about to wander into a beehive, are we?"

The woman snapped her fingers together, and a spark of blue light flickered around her wrist, forming into a consolidated flame. She lifted her hand high, peering around at the creaking shadows of the tree limbs. She shivered, shrinking back. "I don't know, but I'm allergic. If I get stung, I'll need immediate medical attention."

Oola grinned, lifting her wings. It wouldn't take much to startle this one. She just needed to wait for the right time.

"Aw, geez, now you're sounding like me," retorted the man, shrugging his shoulders. "Hey, why don't you direct that light over here?"

They had stopped on the path next to the small clearing she had prepared. The light the heroine was producing was washing out her view of the plants, but she knew that the pitcher-like leaves were leaning towards the humans, offering them bowls full of honey for them to taste. Would they take the bait, or would Oola have to encourage them?

Leaning over the edge of the branch, she barfed out a glob of rubbery wax onto her forearms, waiting patiently as she watched the curious humans below. With the element of surprise, she could very likely nab one of them before the other could react, but which one was the most dangerous target?

She already had a sense of what the woman could do, but the man was something of a mystery. She hadn't been very approachable in her past life, aloof and alone except for a handful of close friends.

She hated the unknown, so perhaps she should deal with the man first. Angling her legs, she remained silent, watching and waiting to see what they would do next.

The man scooted right to the edge of the rubbery pool, peering out into the blackness. "Have you ever seen plants like this before?" he asked, reaching out to grasp the thick lip of one of the bowls filled with honey.

He applied pressure with his thumb, and the lip curled towards him, some of the contents spilling onto his hand. He yelped in surprise, letting go as he took a step back.

The leaf flipped upwards, splashing its contents all over the surprised hero. He flung his hands upwards as his heel caught against a root, his body leaning backwards as he tried to regain his balance.

Unfortunately for him, he was at just the right angle for his foot to slide into the smooth side of the hole Oola had dug, sending him tumbling into the pit with a rough splash. Oola squeezed her eyes together, unable to stop herself from making a rough chortling sound through her trunk. What a fool!

The other hero lifted her glowing hand, looking around with dinner plate eyes. "Rover?" she shouted, her voice rising. "Are you okay? I'm not jumping in there after you!"

The excitement of the situation must have masked Oola's mirth, for Crystal didn't look up. A low moan came from somewhere deep within the pit, followed by splashing sounds. "I'm completely covered in this muck," the man groaned.

He was going to have a lot more problems in short order, for the aroma of the honey had him in its grip. Oola watched with an expectant eye as the man's movements creaked to a halt before he reached the edge of the hole. "It smells... wonderful!" he exclaimed, a rush of breath escaping his lips as he ducked down.

Gathering a handful of the rubbery substance, he lifted it to his lips and took a sip. "It tastes wonderful, too!" he said reverently.

"Stop that!" commanded Crystal, sounding rather uncertain. "We don't know what it is! We should take a sample and get Oracle to process it!"

"Why bother?" chuckled Rover. "This must be another one of her crazy experiments. She's probably watching us right now to catch our live reactions."

He took another sip and sighed. "It's so sweet and thick. I could drink this stuff for ages. We could bottle it and serve it at the cafeteria. Maybe use it as a syrup topping on ice cream or pancakes!"

"Rover?" said Crystal in a high pitched voice. "Climb out of that mess right now or I'm going to run for help!"

"Whatever for?" Rover sighed, rubbing the honey over his chest as he stood up. "It's warm and tingly. You really should join me, we could have a mud bath together." He struck a pose, an inviting grin on his face.

Oola wasn't waiting around to see whether she'd accept his invitation. Standing up on the tree branch, she scurried towards the trunk. She could tell from the heroine's expression that she was preparing to flee, and she wanted to be in position to cut her off.

Nimbly skirting around the side of the tree trunk, she slid down a small chute of waxy rubber she had mounted at the rear for just this kind of situation. Pulling her abdomen up to her chest, she slid down onto a thick pad of rubber honey she had installed at the base.

Standing on her multitude of legs, she touched her antennae together, creating a glowing, red spark between them. With their height above her head, they would serve as a nice distraction as she closed with the heroine.

Dropping onto the path, she lifted her antennae high and looked for her intended target down the dark pathway. She frowned as she realized that there was no one there. Did the heroine possess the power of invisibility?

Her gut clenched. If that was the case, she might actually be in trouble here!

Clacking her forearms together, she scurried along the ground, her antennae drifting back and forth as she peered out into the night. The glare was intolerable, making it hard to see anything.

Realizing her mistake, she turned them off, afterimages sparkling in her vision. She paused, trying to regain her bearings. A trickle of fear ran up her back as a blast of cold air rocked the forest. Where had she gone?

A sudden spark on the path was the only warning she received as sharp shards of crystal hammered at her face, smashing into her sensitive horn. She roared, instinctively straightening up to her full height as she jumped forward, slashing at the night air.

Nothing. It was just as she had feared. The heroine had managed to hide herself, nullifying most of her advantages.

She was running out of time. If the heroine escaped, the Hive would be discovered prematurely, and she'd have to leave for somewhere else. Somewhere less suitable.

More crystals slammed into her side, and she hissed in pain, rushing off the path. Lifting her snout, she licked at the air, breathing heavily through the holes in her back.

If her eyes weren't working, she'd just have to utilize her other senses to track down her attacker. All she had to do was look for something out of place, something that disturbed the overwhelming scent of honey.

With her body so large, it would be hard to hide herself entirely. She scurried around the rear of the tree to give herself some protection anyway, flicking her tongue out as she attempted to detect the heroine's presence.

The heroine was smart enough not to cry out or look for her compatriot, which was a bad sign. An intelligent hero would make this much more difficult.

Clutching at the trunk, she reached out for the new abilities that had been granted to her as a Hive queen. If she clicked the spiracles on her back in a specific way, she could send out a sound pulse that would disturb the layers of misty honey hanging thickly over the forest.

Click. Click.

She waited patiently, using the throbbing pain as a way to center herself in the here and now. The heroine couldn't remain still forever. She'd make a move soon, and then she'd have her.

Click. Click.

The honey shifted, farther down the path. Good, she hadn't been followed.

Planting her talons in the tree, she climbed up the side, scowling as her abdomen brushed against some of the foliage.

Click. Click.

Yes, the heroine had heard that. She had slowed her steps in the mist, the sense of her body shifting. She was probably looking for another shot. Damn.

And yet... this was the perfect opportunity!

A rush of excitement chattered through her limbs as she reached out for the line she had set up earlier. She just needed that heroine to close the gap a little bit. Perhaps if she acted wounded?

Letting out a keening cry, she slid her enlarged abdomen over the side of the tree branch, exposing her bulbous ass. She flailed her legs, as if she was having trouble finding purchase.

Within a matter of moments, a flare of sapphire light exploded from the pathway below, stabbing a line of crystal shards into her abdomen. Damn, that hurt!

She was leaking some honey from the wounds in her body, but that would only serve to increase the seductive scent filling the woods. In the end, the heroine really had no idea what she was dealing with.

A sense of triumph burst through her belly as she pulled at the thread. The waxy net she had carefully threaded through the canopy fell softly to the forest floor, covering the entire trail.

The white threads wrapped around an invisible body, sticking to her limbs as she began to struggle. Oola chuckled to herself as the woman spun about, trying to move back towards the lab.

The thick net simply tangled up her legs, gluing them together into a single mass. Within a step or two, she lost her balance, falling into the gentle embrace of the uncountable threads.

Oola dropped on top of the woman with a painful huff. She had caused her quite a bit of trouble, and she wasn't willing to play around with this one. Now that she had been captured, she was intent on making sure she would remain secure.

Oola slammed her abdomen over the woman's torso, pinning her in place. The woman growled, trying to lift her arms to shoot her with more crystals, but Oola grabbed her hands with her talons, squeezing them until the woman cried out in pain.

This was exactly what she had been waiting for. She leaned over, flipping her head into position, her tongue stabbing into the heroine's mouth. The tip swelled rapidly, pushing the woman's tongue to the floor of her mouth while tickling at her gag reflex.

Her throat heaved, and Oola knew that she had her. Once the mouth tube had been established, there was no escape from her honey.

Her stomach flipped, gurgling as jelly exploded down her tongue into the woman's mouth, being roughly pushed into the back of her throat.

The outside circular flap of her mouth tube clamped around the woman's lips and chin, sealing itself in place with wax. Now, she could be as rough as she liked, and none of the honey she was injecting would escape.

Pressing her hands onto the heroine's shoulders, she stared down at her vindictively. She had been wounded by this woman, and she had no incentive to make sure that this transformation was pleasant.

Her antennae extended, slamming into the woman's forehead. She didn't hold back as she had with Violet, pushing her overwhelming desires into the woman's brain. Her eyes rolled up as the pressure evaporated her thoughts, smoothing her brain until she could think of nothing but the rubbery honey.

Oola's mouth tube vibrated back and forth, shoving more honey down her throat as the connection solidified. The woman tried to lift her head from the ground, but it was all she could do to continue swallowing the honey without choking.

Oola forced herself to ease up as the woman's face turned blue, giving her the chance to take a breath or two. She looked dazed, her eyes dull as her chest began to swell.

The honey was already starting to affect her, but this was only the beginning for her. Oola wasn't feeling particularly charitable, and the Hive was going to need plenty of honey pots to ensure its survival.

She opened the hole in her chest, squeezing her muscles to expel a spurt of dark honey. It spattered over the woman's body, sizzling where it hit her bodysuit and the waxy net cords. The net had served its purpose - now that she had captured her prey, she needed to move the heroine to her final resting place.

Grabbing her shoulders, she pulled the woman's dangling body into her bosom, leaning back to rest on her ass. Running her hands over the woman's back, she spread layers of honey up and down her spine as her mouth continued to pulse.

With her antennae in place, she had complete control over the heroine's body, so she wasn't concerned about any struggling she might do. No, she just needed to emplace her in the garden so that she could move on to dealing with the other hero.

She hadn't seen any sign of him since he had entered the honey pit, and it was quite possible that he was snoozing near the edge. Still, he was a loose end that needed to be cleaned up - it would be foolish of her to discount his presence after this one had proved to have more bite than she had anticipated.

Lurching towards the pool, she realized that her legs weren't working as well as she was expecting. The crystal spikes must have done more damage than she had anticipated. She would need to have a nice rest in the rubbery honey to recuperate. If only there wasn't so much that needed to be accomplished!

Her wings buzzed as she stepped into the honey pit, increasing the glow from her antennae so that she could better see her surroundings. Shuffling to the side, she spotted what she had been looking for - a rubber pot plant, the secondary stalk curling around to the rear of a fat base in a shape reminiscent of a P-trap on a drain pipe.

In the center was a long, oval fruit in the shape of a football. Perched around it was a fan-shaped protrusion, concave like a bicycle seat. Behind that, the rest of the plant extended on a separate stem, a dinner plate sized blossom sitting closed at the end, waiting to be used. It was exactly what Oola needed.

Lifting her captive, she spread her legs apart, noting the gaping hole at her crotch where the honey had burned away her spandex outfit. Crawling forward, she moved the woman over the main stalk of the plant, lining up the dark hole of her pussy with the tip of the bulging fruit.

It looked vaguely green in the dim light, with spines running up the sides at regular intervals. Oola had never tried one of these before, but it didn't look all that pleasant. She shrugged. The woman deserved to experience some pain for what she had done to her.

Forcing more honey into the woman's mouth, she lowered her steadily until the bulbous fruit prodded at her inner lips. The fruit's greenish top squeezed together, a small spurt of honey emitting from its tip as it reconfigured itself into a more slender profile.

This had the secondhand effect of lubricating the surface, allowing Oola to lower the heroine onto the stalk with ease. The corded base tensed, shoving the fruit deeper inside the woman, the length bulging as it squirted more of the honey inside her.

Crystal's lower body shivered as the stalk rammed home, the apex sitting tightly against her cervix. The end of the fruit flowered open, eliciting a groan from her nose as it pressed deeper inside, a thin, tongue-like appendage tickling her interior.

Eventually, her muscles gave up the fight, allowing the thin tendril inside to plant itself in her womb. Given time, it would grow and expand, altering her belly until it was the perfect place to store top quality honey.

HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers
12