Rubber Bees Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oola let some of the woman's weight settle onto the plant, moving her legs around the stalk until her feet were braced on some leaves, her butt resting on the semi-circular seat at the rear.

Bracing her hands around Crystal's head, she gave the woman an additional mental push to ensure that she would remain stupefied as the plant turned her into a proper honey pot.

She slipped her antennae off the woman's forehead as she pressed her lips tight, forming the wax plug that would be needed to seal off her mouth. It didn't need to be quite as thick or firm as usual, since the plant would handle the rest.

She pressed the plug into place, running the edge of her tongue around in a circle to ensure the seal was tight. There.

Popping her mouth off, she sat back and watched, her belly gurgling with satisfaction. She had never seen this next part before, and it was sure to be exciting.

The large flower head at the rear of the plant levered up and over the woman's head, irising open to reveal the brilliant, yellow blossom within. Striations of orange and brown ran through the petals, glistening honey seeping from the tips.

The leaves on the gigantic stalk rustled as it extended to its full height, leaning over the heroine like a shower head. It continued to open wider, the petals tilting to reveal a concavity in the shape of a large gourd, where the pistil would normally be located.

Crystal suddenly exhaled a groan through her nose and looked up in fright, but it was too late. The blossom rushed down, wrapping itself over her skull in one fell swoop.

She began to wriggle, but the flower was clamped over her face, wrapping tightly around her neck. It didn't matter how much she swayed or batted at the stalk with her hands - it had locked itself in place.

The blossom turned downwards, exposing the features of the woman's face in the back of the rubbery bloom as it suctioned itself tightly to her skin.

There were concavities and bumps where her nose, ears, and eyes had been, but none of that was necessary now. The plant was installing stalks into her nose and ears, taking complete control of her environment. She belonged to it now.

Folding her arms, Oola sighed, happy to see the plant wrapping its prey tightly in its grip. The petals around the woman's neck fluttered as they moved downwards, widening to swallow her shoulders. Given time, her entire body would be embraced, and then she would become a truly productive member of the Hive.

The stalk below gurgled as it swelled with honey, spurting its contents directly into the woman's womb. She was already well on her way towards becoming a honey pot, and nothing she could do would change that fact now.

Nothing she could do. Groaning, Oola touched a talon to her ass, which was peppered with sharp crystals. That hurt, but she didn't have time to address it now - she had lost track of the second hero. Where the heck had he gone?

Sighing, she turned her head, trying to ignore the sounds of the woman thrashing as she examined the rubbery pit. It was burbling, but there didn't appear to be any rubber covered figures lurking above or below the surface.

He could have escaped, which meant that she needed to check the entire periphery for traces of his exit. It would take a mighty, strong willed person to escape the hypnotic effects of the honey, though, and she wasn't quite convinced that he had managed to work himself free.

Dropping her hands to the bubbling honey, she grabbed a handful and spread it over her tingling ass. There came immediate relief, and she let out a sigh. Oh, how she wished that she had time for a swim!

Too bad. She hadn't reached her goal tonight, and she wasn't going to stop until she had. The Hive was too important.

Pulling herself out of the side of the pit, she marched along the trail, studying the edge for signs of any splashes of honey. This was rather difficult, as her struggle with Crystal had been rather messy.

Still, she could discount the spot where she had entangled her prey with the net. She also had a sense of where the other hero had fallen into the pit, so she circled wide and came around the other direction.

She stopped as she spotted a rough patch of dirt. Someone had definitely climbed up the side here, and they had left a mess of smeared honey in their wake.

Suspicious, she spun up a batch of wax in her mouth, folding her wings so that she could fit through a small gap in the trees. He couldn't have gone far, as this direction was away from the main trail, and it would be difficult for him to push through the undergrowth.

A sudden yowl took her by surprise, a hand filled with claws carving into her side. She screeched with indignation, her talons rattling as she lifted her hands in self defense.

The wild animal didn't hold back, her eyes catching a glimpse of a furry muzzle as the beast came at her again. Trunk wobbling, she spat a blob of waxy rubber at his face, but he dodged it, raising his claws for another assault.

It seemed impossible, but she was losing. Her bulk was too large to catch his nimble attacks, and her spit was too inaccurate to land on him before he could carve her up. Worried, she tried to retreat, but her torso became pinned between the two trees she had just squeezed through, leaving her with no room to maneuver.

Wheezing, she braced herself for another burst of pain, but there came a blur of motion, and suddenly the wolf-like creature was gone. A sharp cry came from somewhere above her, a hissing bulk whirring into the tree trunk next to her with a solid thud.

Oola roared as she spotted the dazed wolfman, trying her best to extricate her bulk from between the trees. She could feel the bark giving, but she was still hopelessly stuck.

A small figure suddenly appeared above the furry man, golden wings buzzing. The bee woman's head tilted up, her mouth tube rattling as she hooted a short blast at Oola.

Oola replied with her own trumpeting call, then relaxed. The bee woman had told her that this was her prey, and that she shouldn't interfere.

Oola might have been offended, but instead she felt a sense of pride as she recognized this as her newly hatched daughter. Very few traces remained of the former Violet, her bee eyes and bulging belly marking her transformation as complete.

She grinned at the woman's bulbous abdomen and glistening sides, the curve coming off the back of her skull looking sleek. She had been turned into an expert hunter. This wolfman never stood a chance.

Violet jumped on top of the hero, slamming him to the ground. He spun about, trying to rake her with his talons, but he missed, and she used his momentum to flip him over like a turtle. Twin, arching tubes mounted to her shoulders burped, orbs of sticky wax splashing over his back and arms.

She grabbed his wrists and held them together as the wax solidified into a solid mass, preventing him from being able to slash at her. Changing her target, she fired more of the wax at his legs, binding his ankles together. Within a matter of moments, he was trussed like a game hen.

The bee woman tilted her head up towards Oola, giving her a satisfied hoot. Oola nodded her head in understanding, pulling herself out of the restriction. This hero wasn't going anywhere. She could leave his capture and transformation up to her progeny.

As she moved away, she spotted Violet flipping the man over, revealing his unwanted erection. Violet slid over his waist, her fat abdomen landing on his knees as she spread her legs wide to reveal her wet pussy. She swallowed him whole in less than a second, her upper body leaning over to press swollen breasts against his chest, honey spurting from her nipples.

Soon, Violet would connect her mouth to his, and she would pump him full of her honey, overwhelming his rational mind. He had already splashed around in the pit of honey, which had primed him for conversion. After spending a day in a cocoon, he'd become an excellent warrior drone for the Hive.

She didn't need to interfere with the process - she trusted her newly converted servant. Instead, she needed to heal up so that she could confront her next target. The Hive must grow, must infest this area fully before they could be eradicated.

With this mission in mind, she slid her bulk into the sloshing pit of honey, her shoulders relaxing as she descended below the surface. The warmth embraced her as her vision was eclipsed, the sharp spikes of her spiracles the only things remaining above the surface.

Her mind cleared, focusing on the sense of wellbeing the honey brought. She would rest, and her body would heal. Then, she would tackle the next hurdle.

She sighed, her body caressed by the viscous fluid as she planted herself against the bottom of the pool.

12