Rubber Bees Ch. 05

Story Info
Oola converts the Oracle into a bee woman.
3.8k words
4.71
1.7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
218 Followers

Chapter Five

Oola rubbed her tongue against the slick roof of her mouth, using her sensitive horn to listen for any unexpected sounds in the surrounding lab. There came nothing but the hissing noise of the air conditioning system and the buzzing flicker of lights. The other heroes must still be out on patrol - she hadn't lost too much time recuperating in the pit. Good.

She rubbed at her belly, pleased with how much honey she had taken on board. She had enough to ensure the conversion of several more captives, but her new body had also generated a portion of something special - royal jelly. She could use this to create new bees for her court, or perhaps, if the timing was right, a new queen.

Her brain buzzed, searching for answers, but it had none to give. She would have to make that decision when she had a suitable subject under her arms.

There had been a lot of cases lately where she discovered that her freedom to think about her current situation was rather limited. It was almost as though the limitation was artificial, but surely that couldn't be the case. She was a rubber bee, a queen, the top of her class!

Then, why couldn't she think about anything other than growing her Hive and being a mother to all the other bees? Her brain buzzed, and she shook her head, confusion flowing away. Yes, growing her Hive was all that mattered!

To accomplish that goal, her next step was to seize control of this facility. To do that, she needed to corner the solitary woman who acted as a spider in its den. Oracle had fingers in everything around here, which was why she needed to be careful about disabling her cameras during this assault.

If she couldn't block them with honey, she had to find a way to stay out of their field of view, which was easier said than done, given the size of her body. Her torso and abdomen had swollen to a much larger size since her time in the rubber pit, making it difficult to retain her balance.

She wasn't willing to take her chances with this capture, however. She'd fill the entire room with honey, if that's what it took to take this hero down.

Her abdomen slapped on the floor as she swooped around another corner in the darkened facility, scooting underneath a lit security camera that was beginning its preprogrammed sweep.

A female voice came through the intercom. "I know you're out there," she said, sounding a little bored. "I'm in the main lab. Take two rights and a left. Come and get me."

Oola froze, but the voice cut out without further explanation. She considered: this could either be very good, or very bad, and she wasn't sure which.

Hissing to herself, she clicked down the hard floor of the corridor, trying to decide how she should approach the woman. If she entered through the front door, there would probably be a trap. If she wasted time looking for an alternative entrance, the heroine might escape. How confident was she feeling in her abilities?

Raising on her feet, she clicked her tongue and listened for the return in the horn mounted on her head. Nothing unusual there. The woman must be bluffing.

Getting onto her hands and knees, she scooted along the floor with all the speed she could muster, spreading her wings to make her lighter on her feet.

Right, right, left. The double doors were up ahead.

She was at full speed, and wasn't going to slow down. The element of surprise had worked for her so far, and she didn't want to give the Oracle any more time to prepare for her. She'd trigger any traps prematurely and overwhelm them with her honey.

Smashing into a door with her shoulder, she buzzed her wings and prepped the ball of wax tumbling in her mouth. The lights inside were dimmed, but she didn't need them to see her target, who was waiting comfortably in a curved chair at the far side of the room.

She flicked on a light, revealing the desk next to her, a collection of cylindrical tubes filled with brown and black ooze arrayed next to her arm. Honey.

The slash of light revealed a red scarf dangled haphazardly over a loose, form fitting dress. She leaned back, her eyes flashing as she picked up a device that looked like a pistol from the desk.

Oola charged, her heart pounding in her desperation to stop the woman from shooting. She raised her head back, readying her wax ball, but it was too late.

The woman raised the device to her neck and squeezed the trigger. The vial mounted inside emptied, her eyes pulsing a golden yellow as her arms went limp. She gave Oola an amused smile as the injector clattered to the floor. "I'm not dangerous to you. In fact, you want me, don't you?"

Oola's hands flexed at nothing, her brain suddenly confused. The woman was smelling good, as if her entire body had been dipped in honey.

She made a soft hooting sound, tilting her neck as she tried to better evaluate the situation. The woman was right. She did want her, but not in the same way she had desired to convert the other heroes.

The Oracle leaned back, sighing. "I spent a lot of time thinking about this, but given the seriousness of the situation, there didn't seem to be a better option."

Her lips creased into a snarl. "They've really done it this time - unleashed something alien upon this world that it has never known. An invasive species that knows nothing but how to expand and grow."

She sighed. "Well, if you don't have enough time to stop them, the only answer is to join them, and try to figure out an answer from the inside." She stretched her face into a fake grin. "The only problem being, from all my research, once you've been transformed, there's no good way to communicate. With any luck, I've cracked that particular conundrum."

She spread her arms and legs wide, revealing that her dress was more like a cloak. She wasn't wearing anything underneath, pussy bared. "Well, then, take me. Make me a bee."

Oola chewed her wax, scanning the room for other threats. There didn't appear to be anything. The woman was serious.

Her psuedo-dick sprung up from her mons, suddenly aroused. The smell was really getting to her. What had the woman done?

Belly gurgling, she took a hesitant step forward as the woman stood. "What are you waiting for?" she taunted. "Don't you find me irresistable? You want me, don't you?"

Oh, yes. Yes, she did.

Her lips fluttered as she loomed over the Oracle, eyes staring intently at the woman. By all rights, she should lock lips and feed her that royal jelly she had been storing, package her in a cocoon, and change her into another ally. Somehow, though, that felt wrong, as if she was being coerced into doing so.

Her arousal would not be denied, however. Her dick was at full mast, and this woman's juicy pussy was right there. The pressure in her skull grew until she gave in, dropping to her knees in front of the Oracle.

The woman scooted her ass forward in the chair, presenting her gaping hole to be plundered. She seized hold of Oola's dick, pulling it down so that the swollen tip easily slid inside. She made a little coo, tilting her hips to give Oola better access. The lubricated end slid deep, until the woman was speared half way down her dick.

The Oracle shuddered, breathing out her pleasure. "Oh, that feels good. It's no wonder so many have been turned into bees so quickly."

She ran a hand below, giving Oola's dick a good squeeze. "You're going to fill me up to the brim with your honey, and then you'll make me one of you." Her eyes continued to glow that unearthly golden yellow. "But I'll be more than just a brainless bee. You'll see."

She grunted as Oola grabbed her sides, pulling her out of the chair. Oola hooted at her, a little annoyed at how talkative she was being. Didn't she know her mouth was about to be plugged? Maybe she didn't care. How strange.

Well, she wasn't in any particular hurry. She might as well let the heroine talk. No harm in that, right? Besides, the pressure around her penis was wonderful, and the woman seemed perfectly willing to be a good fuck.

Wrapping her hands tightly around the Oracle's sides, she began to run her up and down her pole, the head of her dick twitching with anticipation. Rubbery honey was already leaking out the end, painting the woman's tunnel a thick brown with the extra lubrication.

The Oracle tossed her head back and sighed with pleasure, as if she was riding an everyday lover. "I knew this would feel good, but keep working it, yes!" she exclaimed. "Why don't you carry me over to that mirror? Then we can both enjoy this to the fullest!"

Oola buzzed, displeased with how the other woman was manipulating her, but her instincts were pushing her forward. She needed to take this woman and turn her into a bee. The Hive must grow.

That didn't mean she couldn't indulge. She hooted through her mouth, her legs clicking against the vinyl floor as she moved both of them over to the glass wall indicated by the Oracle.

As they approached, it shimmered, overhead lights turning on to highlight their bodies in the sudden mirror like sheen. Oola grunted, her lips flexing as she pressed her length into the Oracle's body.

In response, the woman groaned, clutching at her breasts. "Damn, I'm on fire!" she exclaimed. "Keep ramming that thing in. Fill me up with that honey!"

Becoming more annoyed, Oola seized the woman's dress with her talons. The filmy fabric began to tear as she applied pressure, which felt pleasing. This woman deserved to be nude. Her body would be coated in honey and she would be completely cocooned, turning her into another bee woman.

But what type? It would be silly to make her a honey pot, and putting her in the ranks of the drones seemed like it would be a waste of brains.

Her proboscis wobbled as what remained of her mind worked, trying to figure out how to proceed. She had spent enough time as a bee now that her former life didn't factor into her decisions. Everything was colored with her desire to expand, and questioning that was not allowed.

To accomplish that goal, she needed all the intelligence she could get. That being the case, her decision was obvious: this woman was getting the royal treatment. In time, she might even be promoted to queen and split out to start her own satellite Hive.

Mind made up, she applied more force to the Oracle's dress, hooting as it tore down the back. The sleeves parted to either side, drifting to the floor as she ripped it all the way down to the woman's ass, splitting it in two.

The Oracle didn't seem to care, bouncing and sighing as she worked at her nipples. "That's right," she groaned. "Keep fucking me, damn that feels good!"

Honey leaked from her pussy, sliding down her thighs as Oola's dick lurched. Oola hummed to herself, grabbing the woman's shoulders and pulling their bodies together.

Her nipples glistened, smearing honey over the woman's back as Oola laid her nose trunk over the Oracle's shoulder. The woman's red hair fluttered as she stared into Oola's compound eyes. "You look so alien," she whispered, "but I can't help but think you're beautiful. Probably a side effect of the serum I just injected."

She grinned. "That honey is damn addictive, you know. I couldn't stop myself from tasting some of the samples, and it wasn't by accident. It has psychoactive properties - I don't think anyone without the proper protective gear would be able to avoid doing so."

Her back arched and she let out a soft coo, another spurt of honey gushing from her pussy as her nipples strained. "So, I developed a serum to help me keep my mind after the transformation. Go ahead, do what you need to do. I'm ready."

Oola kept humping, rocking the woman's body as she finished her deliberations. The royal honey was burbling in her chest, ready to be used. She only had to force feed it to the woman, but that required a slightly different procedure than pumping it through her trunk.

She groaned, squeezing her oozing breasts against the Oracle's back as her belly rumbled. Reaching around her stomach, she slid a pair of arms between them, spiking her talons into a solid chunk of honey that was being expelled from the circular hole in her chest.

Sliding it between their bodies, she lifted it into the air, waving it around in front of the Oracle's face. Her eyes lit up as she spotted the amber wedge, lips trembling. "Is that royal jelly?" she asked, looking intently at how the dark, viscous honey trapped the light coming from the overheads.

Her throat trembled. "Give it to me," she demanded, a strange fervor in her eyes.

Oola didn't see any reason to deny her. She moved the talon in closer, and the Oracle leaned forward, pursing her lips.

The wedge pressed into her mouth, and she bit off a chunk, leaning back and closing her eyes as she rolled it over her tongue. "Yum," she declared, running her hands up the gap between her breasts, rolling her honeyed flesh through her fingers.

Chewing quickly, she closed her jaw and swallowed. Her eyes lit up. "More," she demanded, looking at the remaining royal jelly with a burning desire.

Oola hummed, placing the rest of the jelly within convenient reach. For a pleasant while, she continued to fuck the heroine, comfortably feeding her the honey that would fundamentally transform her body.

As time went on, the Oracle's eyes began to glow again, this time whirling with a mix of various colors as the honey soaked into her mind. "Delicious," she declared, swallowing as much of the thick mixture as she could. "If this was sold from a restaurant or bar to select patrons, it would be simple to entice them to join us," she groaned, wiggling her breasts in ecstasy.

"Just imagine, putting together a recruitment pipeline that wouldn't require us to steal people off the streets! We could find people with no other options, determine whether anybody would miss them, then make them disappear. It might not even be that difficult!"

That sounded like a plan a villain would put together, but Oola was in no position to complain. The Hive must grow, and if this woman could help her to do that successfully, she would give her anything she desired.

She presented more honey, and the Oracle continued to eat it. "It's so sweet, yet I just can't seem to stop myself!" she exclaimed. "I should be feeling full, but I can still pack so much more in!"

She paused, her eyes swirling. "Oh, I can feel my belly expanding. It's growing larger, like I'm being prepared to store even more, like a battery, or a jug."

Oola ignored her muttering, grunting as she kept cramming honey into the woman's face. Her other talons extracted more honey from the hole in her belly, curling around to rub it onto the heroine's chest.

As the honey dried, it firmed into a rubbery layer, adhering to the Oracle's skin. She didn't need to make the layer perfect at the moment, as it would be applied more evenly in the cocoon, but this was a good way to give the woman a taste of what her future would be.

The Oracle didn't seem to care, slobbering as she choked and swallowed down as much honey as she could, her throat bulging as a continuous stream was fed into her swollen stomach. Her hips flexed as Oola continued to work her pussy, a large puddle of honey forming on the floor.

"I've almost had enough," groaned the Oracle. "I need to climax. But first, take me into the next room. I have something to show you."

Curious, Oola let her penis drop free, the long stalk slapping against the floor. A gush of honey rushed out of the woman's pussy, adding to the mess. She made a sad noise, but Oola wasn't interested in bending to her every whim.

If the Oracle wanted to show her something, she'd view it, but she was still suspicious that this was going to end in a trap.

She rose on her legs, her long dick lifting horizontal as it swelled with more honey. It was ready to climax. The next time she took the woman, it would be the last.

The Oracle sighed, licking her lips as she lifted an arm to point towards the back of the room. "Over there," she said, resigned that her ultimate pleasure would have to wait. "I've put together a nice little crèche for you to use. Come, let's go take a look."

Bemused, Oola shuffled along, ignoring the smacking sounds the former heroine was making with her lips. Her abdomen smeared honey along the floor as she carried the woman up to a set of closed glass doors.

They whisked open with a hiss, warm air caressing her shoulders. Lights snapped on in a large room, highlighting a bank of hexagonal aluminum holes built into the far wall. A concave pit was carved into the center of the floor, a drain at the bottom. Around the sides, there were booths containing odd looking chairs, with metallic tubes hanging from the walls.

Oola paused, hooting her discomfort as she took in the sterile atmosphere, but the Oracle seemed undisturbed, raising her arms. "Isn't it beautiful?" she asked. "I developed it myself after discovering what was going on at the seaside. It's a self contained breeding room for bees! I first put this together with the intention of studying the Hives further, but when I realized that they were closer than I had anticipated, I decided to tackle the problem from within. I'll become a bee myself, and then I'll figure out a way to stop them from taking over the world."

Oola's wings buzzed. She didn't really care about that last part. She was far more interested in what she could do with this place.

The hexagonal booths could easily be filled with wax and capped to make them individual cocoons for gestating more bees, and the pool in the center could be filled with excess honey.

Shuffling up to the pit, she hefted the woman high in the air, her dick rising to rub against the woman's pussy. She hissed, choosing one of the waiting tubes. Yes, she'd fit quite nicely in that one.

She grabbed her swollen length, twisting the end up to fit into the Oracle's wet hole. Wiggling a little, she pressed in, thrusting deep into the heroine's gaping tunnel.

Oh, yes, she was definitely ready for this. Both of them were.

The Oracle jiggled on her dick. "Are you going to finish me off now?" she asked, craning her neck. "Please, don't leave me waiting. I need it."

Oola made an amused noise, grabbing at the woman's body and pinning it to her chest. She shuffled her abdomen around, laying the fat end against the edge of the pit.

Grunting, she squeezed, a thick stream of brownish fluid squirting around her stinger into the bottom of the pool. The Oracle gasped. "Is that... a honey bath?" she asked with reverence.

Her body shook. "I want to try it. Can I?"

Oola rattled her body, making a negative noise through her nose. The woman would have to wait until she was done with her.

She began to shift her hips again, reaming out the woman's pussy. The Oracle sighed, closing her eyes in pleasure. Exactly what she was hoping for. This was her time to strike!

Her mouth tube flipped around, popping over the top of the woman's lips. Her tongue slipped inside, swelling with inevitability. The Oracle's eyes opened, giving her a knowing stare and a quick wink. She didn't seem to fear this at all.

Well, then, why not give her what she wanted? Her tongue continued to expand, swelling into the Oracle's cheeks as she built the wax plug that would shut the woman up while she underwent her final transformation.

HalfShim
HalfShim
218 Followers
12