Rubber Bees Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her trunk flexed, pumping honey into the woman's throat as her eyes flashed with desire. Her dick was tingling, the tip pulsing to alert her that she was out of time.

The Oracle gurgled as the honey filled her belly while Oola's penis exploded, gushing into her womb. Honey spurted from around her lips, the wax seal not fully emplaced.

Oola didn't mind. Any excess honey collected in the pit, helping to fill it up. There was at least a foot or two already, with more honey gushing from around the dick planted in the woman's pussy.

The Oracle's body danced as the honey coming from her lips slowed to a trickle, the wax drying as the plug finished sealing her up. Oola popped her lips off the woman, sticking out her tongue to clean up her chin.

The Oracle didn't appear to be seeing much any more, her body bouncing as she twisted and jerked, lost in rapture.

Oola grunted, satisfied with the result. She lifted the woman off her dick and jumped into the pool, both of them sinking to the bottom.

The honey lapped around their necks as Oola cradled the woman. She sensed that this one was going to be extremely important for her future, and she wanted to ease her transition.

Folding the woman in her arms, she began to spin the wax cocoon that would be her new home for the next couple of days. The Oracle had conveniently provided a nice tube to pop her into when she was done.

She hadn't been certain whether it was a good idea to use it at first, but she was really starting to like the idea. A prefabricated Hive would be so much easier to fill. There were going to be a lot more occupants in the near future, and she would need a good structure to temporarily store them in.

The Oracle's eyes popped open, sparkling under the influence of the honey. She gave Oola a loving look, and Oola replied with a tender call.

Yes, the two of them would definitely work well together.

12