Rubber Bees Ch. 06

Story Info
Kraig and Fanny become honey pots.
3.6k words
4.89
2.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers

Chapter Six

"What the hell are we doing out here?" breathed Kraig through his mask, tromping down the dirt trail, his rubber gloved hands slapping against his thick suit.

"Someone has to gather samples," retorted Fanny, her form shapeless under thick rubber. She breathed heavily, hoses rattling from the front of her mask as they wound around to a set of tanks on her back.

"All part and parcel of contracting for a villain organization. What are you complaining about, anyway? We're getting plenty of hazard pay for this."

She hefted a long tube in her hands, showing off the flared end. An articulated hose ran around her side to another tank sitting over the small of her back. "Besides, this should be simple. All we gotta do is collect some sludge from the bottom of a pond in this forest near the hero enclave, and then we can get outta here. Not that difficult."

"Yeah, but why all the extra protective clothing? I can't see shit in this helmet," complained Kraig.

Fanny shrugged. "Deal with it. We shouldn't be out here long, and our cover story is good. If anybody questions our presence, we'll claim we're with pest control. Simple."

Kraig made a noncommittal noise, studying the device in his hand. "The sensor says we're close. Maybe around the next bend."

He shut up for once, which was a relief. Fanny was going to request a reassignment when she got back. She hated whiners.

Silent, the two of them moved down the path, using the dim light from their helmets to guide the way. As they rounded the corner, the path became thinner, squeezing between two drop offs.

"We're here," announced Kraig, snapping his device shut. "Wherever here is."

Fanny shrugged, pressing a hand to her helmet to turn on the broad spectrum light. A thrill ran down her back as the light shone over a wide pit, filled to the brim with a golden brown substance. It looked like molasses, but she knew that they had struck gold.

"Look at how much there is!" she exclaimed, hissing as she took a step closer to the edge. The fan on her suit whirred as it worked to filter out the cloying sweetness of the bubbling honey. "I'm only going to be able to store a fraction of this!"

"That's all they asked for," grunted Kraig. "Let's make the collection and get out of here before something strange happens. I'm getting a spooky vibe from these woods."

"Okay," nodded Fanny. "I'll start the pump while you look around to see if anybody is prepping an ambush. With any luck, we'll be gone in a matter of minutes."

Focusing, she examined the settings on her vacuum. From the instructions she had been given, all she needed to do was toggle this set of buttons on the cylindrical device and stick the end into the pit, waiting for the flow indicator to show green.

The vacuum began to whirr, and she knelt, shoving the business end under the burbling fluid. Glancing at the dials, she nodded. Everything appeared to be going well so far. All she had to do was watch the tank gauge so that she could turn off the pump when it indicated 'full.'

"Fanny!" hissed Kraig, nudging her shoulder. "I think you had better take a look at this!"

"Can't it wait?" she groaned. "I don't want to be distracted here!"

"Just turn your head, dammit! You're going to want to see this!"

Checking to make sure that the pump flow was still good, she sighed, shifting her body so that she could see what her partner's helmet lights were illuminating.

Her belly immediately jumped as she spotted the two humanoid shapes mounted on thick stalks near the front of the pond. It appeared as though their bodies had been wrapped in black, polished rubber, skin tight, revealing all of their physical characteristics.

The woman had her hands drawn behind her back, which was arched, pushing her melon sized breasts outwards, her mouth opened in a soundless cry as her head tilted back. Her eye sockets and mouth were covered in the tight rubber, hairless head wrapped tight. The substance flowed over and into her ears, separating them out from her head.

Her lower torso hadn't been spared, either, her legs pulled aside and to the rear, exposing her mons, where a rubbery cock was pressed into her snatch, coming from somewhere deep within the plant. If she looked closely, she could see it pulsing under the thick layer of rubber, causing the woman's swollen belly to shake and roll.

The worst part was that the woman still seemed to be alive under the restrictive layer, her body vibrating with what looked like paroxysms of pleasure. Her breasts bobbed, twin streams of oily brown spurting in arcs that landed in the pit below.

Was this where all the honey was coming from? Fanny shivered. She wasn't certain she wanted to know that much about the production process.

Her gorge trembled as she shifted her view to the next unfortunate victim. This one was most definitely male, his body restrained in a similar fashion, tight latex exposing his features.

The most prominent of these was his exposed dick, which was fully erect. The tented head sprouted at least ten inches from his torso, covered with the same rubbery coating as the woman's breasts.

It twitched, a spurt of rubbery honey joining the storage pit below. He probably wasn't as productive as the woman, but he had been encased just the same.

Gulping, she stopped examining them, realizing that both of them had honey oozing from their mouths. That must be why they wanted to tilt their heads back - to ensure that they would retain most of their precious cargo.

Why that was necessary was beyond her. Certainly the pit below seemed to contain plenty of honey, and if they spilled some, it wouldn't be a catastrophe.

She shivered. She was starting to get the sense that they might be in danger.

She spotted a waxy lattice dangling between some of the upper tree limbs as Kraig moved, but there was no evidence of other lifeforms, beyond the sound of leaves rustling together.

Glancing back at the pump, she realized that her hands were sweaty. This was an unholy place. They didn't belong here. They should leave before it was too late.

She shook her head. No, they had to complete the mission, or they wouldn't get paid. If they didn't get paid, then she wouldn't be able to pay the rent, and then she'd be homeless, or worse.

"I don't like this, Kraig," she said, her hands trembling. "Better prepare yourself for a fight. I'm about three fourths of the way there."

"Got it," said Kraig in a strangled voice, reaching for the shock gun in his belt. "We don't have superpowers, you know. Our best bet is to run."

"Don't I know it," muttered Fanny, watching the gauge with a nervous eye. Almost there.

A loud electronic beep filled the clearing, directing their attention to the far side of the path. A round, metallic ball rumbled down the center, slowing to a halt a good distance away from them. The top popped open, an articulated arm coming out from somewhere within.

On the end was mounted a small screen which the robot tilted towards them. A smiling face of an older woman was on display. "Greetings, villains!" the woman said, as if this was an everyday occurrence.

"I regret to inform you that this territory has been claimed by the Hive, and anything within its demesne is subject to be cocooned and converted into indentured servants."

Her face glitched. "We haven't yet worked out the requirements for release yet, as my queen hasn't yet agreed to a deal." Her face stretched into a wide grin. "It's only a matter of time, however, so rest assured that there's a good chance you won't be a bee forever!"

"Fuck," muttered Kraig, raising his arm to take a shot at the robot.

A bolt of lightning streamed from the end of his gun, impacting the tree next to the metallic sphere, shards of wood exploding all over the place. Fanny raised a hand to her face to protect against splinters, though they bounced harmlessly off her faceplate.

"Stop that," ordered Fanny sharply as her vacuum dinged and turned off. "We have what we came for. It's time to get out of here. Stop playing with that thing."

The robot beeped. "I'm afraid it's not me you should be wary of," it said, rolling into cover behind a tree. It stuck its display out, the glitching woman giving them both a cruel grin. "You've awoken the Hive. Now, reap the whirlwind."

A loud buzzing sound filled the clearing, making it difficult to think. Kraig and Fanny spun around, shocked to find that their exit route was filled with a legion of bees, floating in the air. Their compound eyes flashed as they stared at the intruders, abdomens wiggling as their talons reached out for them.

"Shit!" exclaimed Fanny, stashing the vacuum at her side as she spun towards the robot.

Kraig took a few potshots at the bees, but they simply buzzed out of the way, easily avoiding the slow, sparking shots from his pistol. "They gave me the wrong type of gun!" Kraig complained, retreating towards Fanny.

"Don't tell me that," she cried out, feeling a little dizzy from panic. "We gotta get out of here!"

The robot rolled into the center of the path, the display showing the woman with her arms crossed over her chest. She looked down at them with a sneer on her face. "You two chose the wrong employer."

A weaved sheet of waxy material dropped from above, draping in front of the robot. Fanny scooted to a halt, her heart in her throat. "Don't touch it!" she shouted. "It's a capture net!"

Kraig wasn't as lucky as her, his final step placing him on top of some of the sticky material. He tried to pull himself free, but it acted like glue, wrapping around his boots and clinging to the surface in an awkward mess. He turned towards Fanny, looking red faced behind his mask. "I think we're screwed," he choked out.

"Very astute of you," came an acerbic voice from the robot. "Now, this can go one of two ways. You can drop your cargo and surrender to me, or I will let the eager bees have their way with you."

The robot didn't appear to be joking. The bees were slowly closing the net, thick dicks jutting from their lower torsos in a lewd fashion. Did she really want to be fucked by one of those things?"

No, absolutely not! She reached behind her back and took off the harness containing the honey tank, letting it fall to the ground. "What do you want us to do?" she asked, looking in askance at the buzzing horde.

"Take off your helmets so that I can identify you, then I shall take you in for processing," declared the robot. "Better hurry up, they're looking hungry."

Growling to herself, Fanny wrestled with the outfit, trying to figure out the neck latch. She had only put this suit on a few times before, and she wasn't very familiar with how it went together. That wasn't much of a problem in an enclosed dressing room, but in the middle of a stressful scenario, it was almost too much to handle.

There. She clicked the latch, lifting it free and tossing it to the ground.

She immediately realized her mistake. The smell of honey around her was intense, and combined with the buzzing in her ears, it hit her like a ton of bricks.

Her lungs filled with the taste of honey, and her body vibrated, her toes squeezing into her boots as arousal flooded her core. Her body needed release of some kind, and she didn't know what to do.

The woman on the screen gave her a knowing look. "I know, dear, it's a lot to take in. Truth to tell, you were doomed the second you stepped into this forest. You might as well give in to your desires. Everything will be so much simpler if you do."

Fanny turned away from the woman, surprised at how much her speech sounded like that of the supervillain she had contracted with. What had happened to the heroes?

If she was hoping for Kraig to help her, she was sorely disappointed. The man's neck muscles were straining, his hands working to strip the suit down to his waist. "She's so beautiful," he groaned, staring out over the pit of viscous honey.

Did he mean? No, he couldn't.

Gulping, Fanny glanced at the woman being held captive by the plant growing out of the middle of the pit. Her eyes seemed a little wider, though still just as blank, covered by polished black rubber.

She was straining forward, her breasts producing more of the sticky fluid as she gestured at Kraig. "No!" interrupted Fanny, trying to break free of the strange, hypnotic malaise that had seized control of her mind. "You can't!"

By this time, Kraig had stripped down to his knees, pulling off the sheer outfit he was wearing underneath, revealing his sculpted body. He wasn't paying any attention to her, fully consumed with getting naked for the encased flower lady.

Fanny licked her lips, taking another breath of the sweet honey. Stripping herself was starting to sound like a good idea, too. Perhaps she should follow his lead?

Her fingers began to move on their own, disconnecting the arm pieces and unzipping the shoulders. The suit fell off her body as her eyes darted to the second figure in the pit. The male figure.

His dick was thick and aroused, squirting lots of that yummy honey from its tip. If she planted its length inside her, he'd no doubt fill her up with plenty of that goodness. The tickle in her thighs turned into licking heat as she imagined the sensation of rocking her body on that fat cock.

Her vision blurred for a moment as Kraig tugged his legs out of his boots, which were still stuck to the waxy net. He didn't care about any of that, his arms raising as he began to sprint for the pond. When he reached the edge, he jumped in, raising his legs in a cannonball.

The tremendous splash when he hit the surface sent splatters of the golden brown honey everywhere, spots showing up on her upper body and around her lips. She unconsciously sent out her tongue, giving it a little lick to confirm what she already knew - the substance was seriously addictive, and there was no way she'd be able to prevent herself from tasting more.

Kraig was climbing onto the woman, their hands linking together as she helped to pull him up. Through the haze of honey, she could see that the thick cock which had been plundering her pussy had retracted, leaving a gaping hole behind that leaked more of the brown fluid.

The way her breasts were straining was more than enticing enough for any male, and they were spraying honey all over Kraig's chest as he moved into position. She didn't need to be a clairvoyant to figure out what was going to happen next.

Wrapping his legs over hers, Kraig let his dick drop down as the woman stroked his sides. His hips rocked forward, his length vanishing inside her dark tunnel as he let out a loud groan. Bodies braced together, he began to fuck her with short bursts, doing his best to give her what he could in this awkward position.

She reached up to grab the back of his skull, forcing their heads together as her breasts bounced off his chest, spraying honey everywhere. Soon, his lips were securely fastened to hers, his throat bobbing as he drank deeply from the supply of honey leaking from her mouth.

Fascinated by this sudden display of raunchiness, Fanny couldn't stop her legs from bringing her to the edge of the pit. Her own destiny loomed suddenly in front of her, and she found herself helpless to turn away.

Crouching down, she jumped off into the pit before she could change her mind, her belly lurching as she waved her arms on the way down. She smacked the surface of the fluid with tremendous force, her body sinking below before she could react.

She was surprised at the warmth of the pool, pleased to find that it wasn't that deep. At least there was no danger of drowning in it, though her silly brain was already trying to convince her that she should stay under the surface for a while.

Pushing off from the bottom, she rocketed upwards, taking in a deep breath as she breached the surface. A good amount of the tasty syrup had already infiltrated her mouth, and she greedily gulped it down, wanting more.

A pair of hands grasped hers, helping her up out of the pond, but she was a little confused, as her feet were having trouble finding purchase. She was at the edge, wasn't she?

No, she wasn't. Her heart quailed as excitement tickled her loins. It was the encased male statue that was helping her up, pulling her into position so that he could plant that juicy dick in her swollen pussy.

Shivering, she blinked her eyes, trying to clear out the remaining honey so that she could better see what was going on.

Her feet were curling around the stalk of the plant, and if she put them in the notches between the leaves, she should be able to support her weight better. There.

From here, she could move her hips over the top of the male, planting her crotch on his pubes. Her body tingled as she folded her arms around his back, pressing her bare breasts into his rubbery chest.

This felt so taboo, so wrong, and yet it was so right. Her body was aflame, needing to be pleasured, and this captured male would do it for her. Do it to her.

One of the man's rubbery hands grabbed at her ass, holding her steady as the other maneuvered his dick into place. She could feel the tip as it squeezed inside, a jolt of the dark honey spurting past her lips to decorate her interior.

This only served to increase the lubrication, allowing the man's length to slip more easily inside, her body moving down over his as the two of them were brought closer together. She let out a sigh of pleasure as their hips met, the top of his cock skewering her pussy.

She could hear coos of pleasure and masculine grunts coming from Kraig next to her, but she was solely focused on the man. His cock was in control of her pussy, and she wanted nothing more than to suck on his lips, dive into his mouth, and drink the small pool of honey that was gathering there. What was stopping her?

Bracing her hands over the man's rubbery shoulders, she leaned forward, intent on getting a mouthful of honey. As she approached, he pursed his lips, pushing the honey closer to the surface.

She closed her eyes as their lips met, sucking whatever she could from his mouth, drinking down the sweet nectar. Spectacular.

Eyes open again, she studied his mouth, desperate for more. She was relieved to find a glisten deep in the back, the honey welling up from deep within his body.

Closing in, she took another drink as the man rocked back his hips, his rubbery length slipping down the length of her pussy.

She moaned as he grasped her upper arms, ramming his dick all the way back into her core, another spurt of honey coating her insides as her muscles spasmed with joy.

This was better than regular sex, as the tingling pleasure suffused her body with every thrust, her ass wiggling as the male began to increase his rhythm. Pushing up against him, she locked her mouth over his, plundering his depths with her tongue as she sucked and licked up all the honey she could, trying to drown herself in the substance.

Her head was becoming increasingly dizzy, but she didn't care, as the thrusts kept coming and the honey kept flowing. She began to hum, trying to match the buzzing in her ears as her mind began to evaporate.

She drank and drank, her belly beginning to bulge as it was filled to capacity by what she was being fed, but she couldn't stop herself. It didn't seem to matter how much she burped or her belly burbled. She was insatiable!

Creak, thrust, creak, thrust. The sex was so yummy, she wanted to have it all.

HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers
12