Rubber Bees Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled to herself, feeling dumb. The sweet hunny must be suppressing her intelligence, but she found that she couldn't care any more. Didn't care about anything but being a sex toy for this honey statue.

She'd rock on his dick and fuck him until her womb was filled to the max, and then she'd do it some more. Whatever remained afterwards didn't matter. She'd do anything for more pleasure.

Eyes dull, she glanced over at Kraig, licking her lips. He looked just as dumb as she was, his body mindlessly jamming into the rubber woman. He groaned, his ass relaxing as his body spasmed. An orgasm.

The thought rippled through her mind, and she smiled. Orgasming was nice. Orgasming was good.

She burped, feeling the nice friction of the male's dick reaming her interior. There didn't seem to be much else to do.

She orgasmed, too, feeling the male's girth as he exploded inside her. Her thoughts fled as her stomach expanded, being filled with warm honey.

12