Rubbing My Clit To My Best Friend

Story Info
My pussy throbs thinking of my best friend’s throbbing pussy.
1.8k words
4.47
6.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading my latest story! Please note that this story includes elements of Toys/Masturbation and Lesbian categories, but Erotic Couplings ultimately felt like a good overall fit. If you like this story, please rate, comment and check out my other work!

_________________

My pussy tingles as my phone rings with a call from my best friend. It's 2am on a Saturday night, so I know she must be calling me to dish on her latest date.

I quickly and quietly climb out of bed, making sure to not wake my sleeping husband. It's pointless really considering the fact that he's very much aware of our late night phone calls. But what he doesn't know (and she doesn't either) is that these aren't merely gossip sessions for me...

I didn't always secretly masturbate to my best friend.

Kerry and I were much more similar when we were younger. Both of us were the shy, good girls in high school that the boys thought of as uninteresting. We finally started going on dates in college and soon, we both found ourselves in serious, long term relationships. I married my first boyfriend and it was assumed that Kerry would do the same until he cheated on her. The betrayal flipped a switch within Kerry. She shed her good girl image and began doing whatever -- and whoever -- her heart desired.

As she would share details of her new life with me, I began to notice the flooding in my panties as she launched into her sordid tales. My clit would ache with need as my imagination ran wild. I imagined the positions, the moans and groans of her lovers, and her fuck faces as she took every inch they could give. I finally gave in one day and rubbed my needy clit as she described her latest sexual endeavor. By the end of the story as she described his thick cum coating her tongue, I saw stars behind my eyelids as my own orgasm racked through me. Now, my body craves these weekend phone calls from my best friend.

I duck into our guest bedroom, closing the door softly behind me before I settle into bed. I open my thighs as I answer the call and my friend's rich, sultry voice comes through the other line.

"Girl, Claud has me walking to my car like fucking Bambi right now. When I get home, I'm gonna have to soak in a warm bath and ease my sore pussy," Kerry says, skipping right past a Hello.

"Isn't Claud the one you said was boring in bed? He didn't make you cum the one time you hooked up with him," I recount from memory. I remember everyone that she's fucked.

"Yeah girl, that's him. I broke things off with him earlier this month but he begged me for another date. I'm so glad I said yes. He showed me another side of him and I think I may be dickmatized now."

"What did he do differently tonight?" I ask probing for details. I slip the straps of my nightgown off my shoulders, freeing my bare breasts. My nipples harden in anticipation.

"Well instead of going to another boring movie, he invited me over to his apartment for drinks. When he answered the door, he had this dirty look in his eyes as he looked over my outfit."

"What are you wearing?" I ask as my fingers lazily trace a nipple.

"A mini strapless black bodycon dress. He saw me in the dress and immediately dropped to his knees. He lifted my left leg over his shoulder and started kissing my pussy through my underwear. Girl, I was still in the doorway! Anybody could've walked out of their apartment and seen him between my legs."

I bite back my moan wishing I could've been a nosy neighbor having a close view of the sexy surprised look that I'm sure crossed her face at that moment.

"He pulled my thong to the side, cupped my bare ass in his hands and he went to town on me! I mean, he nibbled and licked me as if we were alone in bed. His tongue slowly licked up and down the middle of my slit before his lips sucked in my clit and applied pressure that had me cumming right there in the hallway. His hands held me up as I shook in his arms."

My own slit starts to leak as I imagine Kerry's head thrown back and body shaking in ecstasy. Her copper tinged skin somehow still shining beautifully under the harsh halogen lights in the hallway.

"Claud swirled his tongue around my hard clit a few more times before he finally released me and led me inside," Kerry continues. I hear her car engine come to life as she starts her way home. I slowly twirl my finger in a slow teasing circle around my own clit trying to recreate the moment.

"So, we're inside and I assume he's gonna lead me to the bedroom to finish what he started. Nope! He has candles everywhere and a mini picnic with champagne spread out on his living room floor for us. It's super sweet, but girl, I'm horny as hell at this point! He just keeps making normal conversation with me instead of acknowledging that he ate me out at his front door. I don't know why, but this turned me on more and made me even wetter for him."

My pussy throbs thinking of Kerry's own throbbing pussy, both of us needing a release at this point of the story. I imagine the front of her thong getting wetter as she watches every move Claud makes hoping that it leads to her being impaled on his cock. Every long look and each flick of his tongue as he catches a stray drop of champagne making her lust grow stronger and stronger.

"Did you try anything at this point?" I ask.

"I went along with it, but I kept inching closer to him and changing seating positions making sure to give him a flash of my underwear each time. I could tell from the teasing look in his eyes that he knew what I was doing but he wouldn't budge. At some point, I couldn't take it. I climbed onto him and ground my wet pussy into his lap. I whispered 'please' against his lips and that's when he finally gave in.

He smirked and told me he had been waiting for me to beg for his dick. He laid me down on the blanket and reached under my dress to pull my thong off. I thought my dress would be the next thing to go, but he said I looked too good in it and I had to keep it on."

My eyes roll to the back of my head as I imagine Kerry laying there looking so fuckable. Her mini dress barely grazing her spread long toned legs and her hard nipples peeking through the fabric. I had seen Kerry naked plenty of times back when we were college roommates, but that was before she became this confident siren. Now, I would give anything to have a chance to openly stare at the amazing nude body that's been the inspiration for all of my recent late night orgasms.

Kerry continues, "He pulled his pants and underwear down in one quick swoop. As soon as his dick was out, I wrapped my hand around it. I gave it a few tugs as I stared up into his eyes and that made him start leaking precum from his tip. I licked his juices off my finger and girl, he loved that. He groaned so loud and quickly tore open the condom wrapper in one second flat. He kissed me so deep as he slid home into me."

I slide two of my own fingers along my folds before dipping them inside my dripping wet pussy. The squelching wet sound it makes is so crude and loud, and I scramble to quickly put my phone on mute before Kerry hears. I finger myself at the same rhythm I imagine Claud's strokes to be -- slow and exploratory at first before turning quick and determined.

I masturbate as she describes him fucking her throughout his place. I fuck myself as she details the romantic missionary lovemaking turnt rough drilling that included a healthy dose of choking. My fingers move frantically in my cunt as she talks about her own frenzied riding of his cock on his living room couch. Juices run from my pussy down the crack of my ass as she graphicly recounts him eating her out again this time across the dining room table. My squirt leaps out of my pussy as she brags about losing count of the number of orgasms she had and how many condoms they went through.

I take my phone off mute to laugh or comment at the appropriate times, but I never stop touching myself. As she keeps speaking, I keep rubbing. I fully engross myself as a fly on the wall in her story.

I'm nearly spent by the time she parks at home and I hear the click clack of her heels on the pavement as she walks to her own apartment.

"So long story short, or I guess, maybe it hasn't been that short," Kerry says. "Anyway, we fucked off and on like that for six hours. Six hours! I don't know if he popped a Viagra or something, but he was definitely not a two pump chump tonight. During our last round, he fucked me across his bathroom vanity. We made eye contact in the mirror and his sexy, smug look as he plowed into me let me know that he was definitely proving a point. He was redeeming himself after his piss poor performance last time.

I was so tired and sore by that point. I begged him to cum because my body couldn't take it anymore. He pulled out, took the condom off and came all across the back of my dress. It's probably ruined now, but tonight made it worth it."

The image of my best friend shakily walking down the street in her stiletto heels with a man's cum on her back and her body properly fucked and deliciously sore from overuse is too pretty of a picture for me not to cum too. I rub my own overstimulated clit in fast circles and it's not long before a tingling sensation travels from the top of my head and gathers in my belly. My toes curl and all of my muscles tense up right before my orgasm hits. I whimper as I thrash on the bed, fighting my natural urge to scream and moan while pleasure floods over my whole body.

"Anyway, I'm in my place now. Let me hop in this tub and soak away. Thanks for always listening, girl. Love you!" Kerry says before hanging up. I lay there for a few more seconds before I draw my own bath and soak away thinking of Kerry doing the same.