All Comments on 'Rubdown'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
31133113over 18 years ago
A great rubdown!

A real sensual massage of a story. Hot oil sex with a very charming and experienced touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Rubbing myself

Beautifully written. Authentic and sensual as the real thing. You obviously know your subject matter. I can use the special treatment myself, even after cumming all over my hand reading your love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I feel hot and horny

The story is proceeding with developing their love relatioship between these men, which turns me on all the time!!!

luvcuriousluvcuriousabout 18 years ago
Very Different

I love massage, seduction stories. You set this story up perfectly, my friend. There was a beginning, middle and end. Wonderful, hot, sensuous story. Now, I have to go take care of myself.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
incredible

this story was amazing- you didn't disappoint me. I loved how sensuous and erotic it was! great story.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Rub & Love Me, You Darling Man!

Tantalizingly HOT SEX decorates this superb treatment of a standard gay (and straight) theme. It starts as just another seduction by "special session" massage. But then we watch as true love and caring develop between two fine men. I love it! Thank you for your sensitivity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ooohhh yaaah !!!!!

that was awesome ,wish my massuse was gay. would be so much fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very beautiful and loving

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What I Needed

Cum x3 every time, man, when reading this. Bravo to you.

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59over 5 years ago
Wonderful massage story

This was quite a wonderful and dreamy massage story. It makes me hard and wet every time I read it. Would love to live out this fantasy.

Tnman3838Tnman3838over 4 years ago
Great story

That was so hot would love to be fucked on a massage table

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
793 Followers
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...