Rubeum Allec

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she's what? Like nearly four years older than Libby!

Fortunately, Rita's and Libby's 'stiffies' weren't as bad (good[?]) as 'Sissie's'.

And even though, of course, I was pleased to see both Rita and Libby; it really was -- actually -- Sissie's Christmas present.

*

After I sold my business and house to retire and settle-down with Sissie, my new neighbours just accepted that it was ... sort of 'nice' ... sort of 'naughty' ... that an old bachelor like me actually could settle down (to live 'in sin'), with a widow, and have close relationships with her children and grandchildren.

They (neighbours), did get some wry amusement out of my discomfort at being called 'Daddy' by 'my partner's' daughters. However, being called 'Jack' by their husbands, and 'Uncle Jack' by their kids went virtually unnoticed.

*

Oh, by the way, for any concerned fans out there -- the Moggie is still going strong, though I did have to replace the fuel-gauge sender; and she shares the four-car garage with Sissie's new car and my Merc.

*

The End

12