Ruby

Story Info
Once she puts the ring on, she is his. Will she accept?
4.7k words
4.41
24.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,243 Followers

"Do not underestimate the power of influence and suggestion." Professor Carter said.

Ruby leaned forward in her chair, one of hundreds of eager students listening. It helped that her professor was a handsome, young man that commanded the room's attention.

"Marketers will try to use that to their advantage and you should all be aware of the tricks they are using." Professor Carter said.

"First you have reciprocity." Professor Carter grabbed a candy bar off his desk and tossed it to a student in the front row. "I've just given Kenny a chocolate bar. It's a nice gesture, but now he feels like he owes me something. Hopefully he repays me with good grades."

The students laughed.

"Second you have scarcity. The less you have of something the more valuable it is. Kind of like the seats to this class." Professor Carter made a gesture to the room.

Ruby looked around and saw that every seat was taken and with good reason. Everyone loved Professor Carter's lectures.

"Third is consistency. If you make a commitment to do something. Publicly. You're likely to follow through. And if you go through with it once, you're likely to keep going. You know where this is going." Professor Carter pointed to a student.

"Umm... Like going out drinking." The student said.

Ruby could see the student was clearly nursing a hangover.

"Or like coming to class, even when you should be sleeping the smell of hookers and blow off from last night." Professor Carter said.

He walked a few steps and grabbed a girl's phone out of her hand. He held it up to the class.

"Can anyone guess what she's doing?"

There was a wave of answers, blurring them all together. The noise died down.

"Posting slutty pictures." Someone piped up from the back.

The crowd laugh and the girl sank in her seat.

"Don't act like you don't creep her profile, Rory." Professor Carter said. "The fourth is social proof. We like what everyone else likes. That's why Rory and all the men in this room creep Lisa's slutty picture with over 5,000 likes."

He handed the phone back to her with a confident grin and a sly wink.

"Number five is authority. I could be making this shit up, but you're going to believe it because you paid me to tell you what to believe. Even if it isn't true, it's going to be on the test."

Professor Carter sat on top of his desk.

"And number six is liking. Not to toot my own horn, but hell I'm going to. I'm top professor three years running for a reason. And by association, you're going to like my message, whatever it happens to be."

Ruby was writing as fast as she could. His informal lecturing style and examples with other students made it easier to remember and record. There was a reason he was making a claim for best professor.

"And those are the six rules of influence or as I like to call them the six reasons for bad decision making."

"What about rule number 7?" A student shouted from the back.

Professor Carter checked his watch. "We'll find out next lecture. That's all for today everyone."

Ruby packed up her books. She needed to speak to Professor Carter about her recent paper which he graded as a fail. Weaving her way through the throng of students, she arrived at the door of his office and knocked.

"Come in."

The professor was more handsome up close and personal. Ruby struggled to find her words.

"Ruby, right?" Professor Carter said. "You're here to see me about your failed paper."

She nodded. He sat down on his couch and tapped on the seat next to him. She ignored the gesture.

"Look, I just wanted to know if there is any way I could improve that."

Professor Carter leaned back relaxed. His eyes suggested he was checking her body out from head to toe. She wasn't dressed conservatively, but she wasn't dressed like a slut either. Legs on show, and a little bit of cleavage with a touch of makeup to look presentable. Nothing to suggest she was hinting at other means of improving her grade.

"Well Ruby. Since you came to me straight away, if you want the chance to rewrite your paper and source your arguments better, then I will re-grade a second paper." Professor Carter. "But if that doesn't get the result you want, you're going to have to get creative."

Her face lit up. "Thank you so much Professor. I will not disappoint."

Ruby left his office. There was work to be done.

***

Ruby sat with her laptop in front of her. Her essay was open in one document and she had several books scattered around the table with color tabs littered throughout. Her favorite place to work was a coffee shop which provided a comfortable working environment and unlimited coffee. Despite being one of the more popular coffee shops, it was still quieter than the packed school library.

A man sat down across from her uninvited. He wasn't unattractive and the way he dressed didn't scream any red flags.

"Can I help you?" Ruby said.

The man placed a ruby ring on the table between them.

"Yes you can. I'm always looking for new toys to play with."

Ruby only half concentrated on his words. Her focus was on the mesmerizing ring before her as the ruby red gleamed from the light above. Her namesake was the jewel, giving her an obvious inclination for it.

"Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to leave that ring on the table. You will then have two options. You can leave it and walk away or you can put it on your left ring finger. If you walk away, you will never see me again. If, however, you put the ring on, you're telling me that I own you. That ring signifies you are my property. At first everything will seem normal and I will not contact you, but every time you look at it you will be reminded of who gave it to you and what it means. You will eagerly anticipate the day I again make contact. From that point on I control you. Everything and anything you do will be because I allow it. I will choose your clothes, your friends, everything about your life. You will become one of the few toys I own."

The man took a moment to let it sink in.

"The choice is yours, Ruby."

He walked away. Ruby looked around and everyone was going on with their day. His voice was so hypnotic, his presence so commanding. How did no one else notice him? She looked at the ring lying on the table. He was crazy to think that just by putting on the ring, she would automatically give that much control over to him. She didn't even have to acknowledge the ring. She could leave it there and let the next girl eat up the strange man's story.

Ruby went back to studying. But her mind wandered. What would it be like to be completely under someone's control? To let them do whatever they wanted. She pulled her laptop screen down and the ring stared back. She picked it up. It was gorgeous upon closer inspection. The way it sparkled when the light hit it from all angles. The command itself was a challenge. If she did put it on, he would think she was saying yes, but she also didn't have to obey him. In fact, by putting it on and wearing it without affect, she was showing him it had no power.

Ruby bit her lip. She slipped the ring on her left ring finger. Spreading her fingers, she admired its beauty. Such a beautiful ring and she didn't even have to pay for it. Ruby's phone rang. It was her friends. She packed up her work and left the coffee shop.

***

"Hey girl." Diamond said.

Ruby joined them at the table and pulled out her books. The red flash caught Sapphire's eye.

"Woah, where'd you get the bling from?"

My owner. Ruby stared at the ring. She shook the thoughts from her mind.

"Oh, just some guy gave it to me."

Sapphire and Diamond looked at each other then back at Ruby.

"Some guy?" Diamond said. "Like not your boyfriend Gideon?"

"No, like one of those guys who thinks he has a shot, but you kind of just use him for stuff. It was a surprise gift."

Diamond grabbed Ruby's hand and examined the ring up close. "Looks like a pretty expensive gift, if you ask me."

Ruby snatched her hand back. "Well I didn't ask either of you."

She opened her books and her laptop.

"And why on your ring finger, it looks like you're married." Diamond said.

Because I am owned.

"It looks nothing like a wedding ring." Ruby said. "Now can we move on from the ring.

"Fine. Did you guys here about Nicole?" Sapphire said.

Ruby and Diamond shook their heads. Sapphire leaned in and lowered her voice.

"Apparently Professor C has a sex dungeon." Sapphire looked around to make sure no one was within earshot. "And she said it was the best experience of her life."

"Pfft. That's just Nicole building her rep as the school slut." Diamond said.

"There's no way Professor C is like that. He's too nice." Ruby said.

"I can see it." Sapphire said. "You know serial killers are attractive and nice. Doesn't stop them from acting out fucked up shit."

Ruby thought of her owner. He was nice and attractive, yet he tried to make her a sex slave by giving her a ring. Maybe Professor C did have some deep dark hidden secrets. She bit her lip. It wasn't something she would oppose finding out.

***

Ruby worked up a sweat as she bounced up and down on Gideon. Slight moans escaped her quivering lips. She leaned forward and put her hands on the headboard. And there it was. Staring back at her. The ruby ring grabbed her attention away from the pleasure below, if only for a moment, before it returned. Except this time all she could think about was the ring. Why was she still wearing it? And on her ring finger. Gideon had asked about it and she told him it was a gift to herself to avoid further questions. Her pace slowed down and Gideon noticed the enthusiasm draining. The pleasure disappeared. She continued on for his sake, but her mood was contagious and soon he slipped out of her. They lied on their backs staring at the ceiling.

"Everything all right?" Gideon asked.

Ruby turned over and smiled. It's all she could do. She nodded her head.

"School stress. It gets to me sometimes." Ruby said.

"If you need anything, let me know."

Gideon kissed her. She arose from the bed and headed to the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, she stared at the ring. Suddenly, as if Gideon was still in her, she became wet between the legs. Her fingers rushed below to provide stimulation as she held her left hand out with the ring in view. Why did it have so much control? It's all she could think about during sex. The day her owner came back to collect her. Would she do it? Would she willingly give up everything and join him because of the stupid ring? No. He was getting in her head now. It was just a ring.

Her fingers worked harder as she stared. In fact, it was just a stupid ring. But why was she still wearing it? Why couldn't she take it off? The control was starting to scare her. She imagined what it would be like to be his sexy slave. To abide by his rules and serve him in whatever manner he desired. Would he transform her into a bimbo. A housewife. A trophy wife. Or maybe just a stupid dumb slut for him to play with. The pleasure increased. She couldn't take her eyes of the sparkling ring. If she just took it off, it would all be over. She could continue on with her life. But she couldn't. She liked to to believe she had the power to make that decision, but it had already been made when she picked it up in the first place. She was so complacent and obedient. Her orgasm was building. His face popped into her head. He was in control of her body, not her. She came all over the seat to the thought of being fucked by him.

Ruby regained her composure on the toilet. She lifted up her drenched fingers. Normally, she would wipe them off and wash her hands. But that's not what he would want. She slipped them in her mouth and sucked them clean. She needed all the semen and pussy juice she could get. It was a craving that would never be satisfied.

"Babe. You all right in there?" Gideon said through the door.

"Honey. Privacy please. I don't bother you in here." Ruby said.

He left her in peace. That was rude. She was never rude like that to him. It dawned on her that if she went with her new owner, what would Gideon do? He wouldn't just let her go. He wouldn't understand why she had to. She put on the ring. She accidentally chose to be the man's obedient fuck toy and she couldn't take it back. The evidence was on her hand. Ruby shook herself out of it. No. Gideon was her boyfriend. She kept her left hand out of her sight. Any time she saw it, her thoughts shifted to her master. The solution was then to not look.

***

At the coffee shop Ruby did her best. But she couldn't work and not look at the ring. And by looking at the ring, her thoughts shifted to her new life. It was an endless cycle that played itself out all morning, wasting precious time, especially with the second paper deadline looming. It was frustrating not to be able to bargain her way out of the mess she found herself in. To tell her new owner she didn't want the ring and to take it back. If only he'd come back and at least collect his new prize.

"Hello."

A woman dressed in a skimpy green dress with a green headband holding her blond shoulder length hair back, sat in front of Ruby. She couldn't help but notice the emerald ring on the girl's left ring finger.

"Who are you?" Ruby said.

"I'm Emerald. Your soon to be sister."

"Your ring..."

Emerald held it up proudly.

"First year college student. Working on paper in a coffee shop." Emerald smiled. "I made the same decision not too long ago. And now here I am."

"How does he do it? I can't get him out of my mind."

"Here's how he explained it. Say there's a magical force around all his property bound to him through some spiritual connection. By putting on the ring, we add ourselves to that force. His force." Emerald said and then smiled. "At least that's what he told me. But hey, I believe anything he says."

"When can I meet him?"

"He has a few tests for you before you're ready. Got to make sure you're truly devoted." Emerald said.

She was still wearing the ring. Wasn't that enough devotion? Emerald placed a medium sized gift bag on the table.

"This is his first present. You need to go put it on."

Ruby tried moving the tissue paper to get a peek, but Emerald slapped her hand away.

"No looking until you're inside the washroom."

"You want me to change here?"

"He's allowing you to use the washroom, be grateful for that."

Ruby grabbed the bag and left the rest of her stuff with Emerald. She realized how risky it was to leave her laptop and purse with a stranger, but she needed to follow the orders her master gave her. If he was having doubts, she needed to erase those doubts.

Ruby found an empty stall. She opened the gift bag and found the exact same outfit Emerald was wearing, but in red. Red bra. Red thong. Red skimpy dress and heels. There was a note at the bottom instructing her to place her old clothes in the gift bag and to throw it in the trash. She wasn't upset about losing the outfit, but the note also stipulated jewelry that wasn't his. She was wearing the bracelet Gideon gave her on their anniversary. Her mind was conflicted. Did she want to be owned by her master? The answer was yes. Therefore there was only one solution.

Ruby put the outfit on. Everything fit perfectly. She took the bracelet off and kissed it before dropping it in the bag, symbolically sealing her fate. The bag was tossed in the trash on her way out. Ruby was relieved to see Emerald sitting and waiting with all her belongings still present. She sat back down.

"You look gorgeous, Ruby."

"How come I didn't get a headband?"

"You need to earn a headband. That's how it works. Kind of like the belts in Karate."

Ruby sat back uncomfortably. The dress she was wearing was skimpy and threatened to expose her with every move.

"So do I get to meet him now?"

"I haven't even given you your first challenge yet." Emerald smiled. "You are going to give a blow job to the next man who walks through that door."

Emerald turned around and on cue a random customer walked in. Except it wasn't a random customer.

"Profess Carter. Look at that." Emerald said turning back to Ruby. "Won't that be interesting."

"How do you know him?"

"We know everything about you. That's why you were chosen." Emerald stood up and placed a piece of paper on the table. "Send a picture of you sucking his cock to that email and you're one step closer."

Emerald left the coffee shop. Ruby felt like a hooker in her outfit. Having Emerald across from her made it less weird with two people, but now Ruby was all by herself and getting looks from creepy to flattering. Her professor grabbed a coffee and sat in the corner to read. Ruby quickly packed up her things and walked by.

"Professor Carter?"

Her professor looked up from his page.

"Ah, Ruby, how's the paper coming along?"

Ruby sat down.

"Still working hard on it."

The professor looked her up in down in her ridiculous outfit. It was a complete different look than what he was used to seeing.

"Are you okay, Ruby?"

She smiled happily. Why couldn't she be a natural flirt like all the other girls. She crossed her legs so he got a glimpse of her red thong. She could tell he was getting aroused, but it was mixed with a feeling of uneasiness.

"Well I think I need to get going." Professor Carter said.

"Wait. There is something I wanted to discuss." Ruby said. "It's my grades."

"As long as you redo the paper, your grades will be fine."

"Exactly, but they could be amazing."

"If you need an extension..."

Ruby leaned in even further, placing her hand on his thigh.

"I was thinking something a little more private."

Professor Carter looked around the room. No one was paying attention to them. He grabbed her hand and placed it back in her lap.

"That's not how grades work, Ruby. Now for both our sakes, I'm going to ignore the fact you suggested that."

Ruby was embarrassed. The way he eyed her up like a piece of meat in his office. She thought for sure he was game for sexual favors. He tried to stand up, but Ruby pulled him down.

"Okay, how about my grades stay unaffected and you can still have me."

"Ruby, what is going on?"

"Can't a girl have a crush?" Ruby leaned forward putting her tits on full display. Her bedroom eyes locked with his. "Come on professor, are you really going to say no to this?"

The professor shifted uncomfortably. Ruby could tell he was trying to hide the boner she just sprung. She leaned forward, again placing her hand on his thigh.

"Any hole is yours." She whispered.

She had no idea if what she was doing was sexy, but based on all the movies and ads, it had to be at least somewhat alluring. Even girls trying to be sexy ending up with the same result. Professor Carter pulled out his keys with shaking hands.

"Follow me." He said.

Ruby happily followed him out the door. The way she was dressed drew more attention than they both cared for, although she found it flattering that she was considered a distracting sight. Professor Carter led her to his car and they both got in. He didn't start the engine.

"If you ever approach me like that in public again, I will make sure everyone knows exactly what you are." He said. His demeanor was completely different from the fun-loving professor in class and nervous innocent professor in the coffee shop. His contemptuous smile meant he knew what he was doing.

"And what am I?" Ruby said.

"A whore apparently." The professor motioned to her outfit.

"I am not a whore." Ruby said.

Professor Carter ignored her and started the engine.

"Last chance to get out or I will take you up on your offer." The professor said.

Ruby didn't like being called a whore, but she couldn't blame him. The way she was forced to dress, the need to get that special picture. She had to do what she had to do. She locked the door to signal her decision. The professor said nothing and put the car in reverse.

XBan
XBan
1,243 Followers
12