Ruby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His house was the ultimate bachelor pad in an expensive part of town. For a professor, he sure made good money. Ruby was lead to the modern open concept living room with glass tile flooring, high ceilings and a large screen television. She sat down on the leather couch.

"You want a drink?" Professor Carter said.

"Sure. Vodka Cran?"

He nodded and walked over to the small cart of alcohol off to the side. He poured himself a glass of whiskey and mixed her drink right after.

He handed it to her. "You know I don't usually bring girls here. You're one of the few."

"Must be my lucky day." Ruby said and took a sip of her drink.

"This isn't the look I usually see in class." The professor touched her dress.

She let his hands roam free. As far as she was concerned, he could do whatever he wanted as long as she ended up with that money shot of his cock buried in her mouth. Her eyes glanced at the ring and it maintained its power over her. She was helpless to do anything other than complete her task. She already presented herself as a slut, there was no going back on that now.

"Do you like it?" she said in a sultry voice.

Professor Carter put his drink down. He grabbed the straps on her dress and slowly slid them off like he was unwrapping a present. Ruby could feel the nerves in her body. She had a boyfriend, and she was offering her body up to the professor any way he wanted, an option she never gave Gideon. The professor leaned in and kissed her. She reluctantly kissed back. All she wanted was to give the blow job. Everything else was an unfortunate side affect. He moved down her body, kissing her neck, then her chest. She unsnapped her bra giving him full access to her tits which he happily helped himself to. The stimulation on her nipples sent a wave of pleasure through her. His experience was apparent with the the way he was handling her body.

After teasing her nipples for several minutes, the professor stood up and unzipped his pants. Her eyes lit up with her prize inches from her face. She pushed his hands out of the way and fished it out. The erection was still growing as she held it in her hand. It was so big. She couldn't believe she was finally holding it. All her future dreams were contingent on pleasuring this cock. It was a far departure from her usual stance on oral sex. Gideon always suggested it, but she never indulged in his requests. It was a pain on her jaw and the act itself wasn't particularly enjoyable. But that didn't mean she wasn't good. If her first few years of sexual experience taught her anything, it was that she gave high quality head.

Ruby looked up at Professor Carter. She maintained eye contact and took him in her mouth slowly. Her head bobbed up and down his cock, their eyes never parting. He couldn't hide the widespread grin. She broke eye contact and looked straight ahead at the stubble of pubic hair above his crotch. Such a demeaning position to be in, using her mouth to get him off. The ring flashed in the light with her left hand gripped around his cock. This is what her master wanted.

Professor Carter grew tired of her slow and sensual method. He grabbed her head on either side and began fucking. Ruby had been faced fuck once before by a sexually aggressive man who ignored her pleas to stop. That night she learned that she was the type of girl who secretly wanted to be dominated, and until then every man had been courteous and respectful. But he had a fetish for making a girl gag and he wasn't going to be denied. Professor Carter had the same look in his eye as he used her mouth like a flesh light. She maintained the open mouth and throat necessary to allow him to push as deep as possible. The stubble moved back and forth at a rapid pace as the cock made itself at home. He held her head firm as he pushed deep and established complete dominance over her. After 30 seconds, she frantically tapped on his leg and he released her.

The same man who was so well respected in his professional career stared down at her with a mischievous grin. Heck he was her favorite professor and one she admittedly had a crush on like every other girl. But behind closed doors, he was more dominant. More promiscuous. And she wanted to listen. She wanted to please him. He was her superior in the classroom and that relationship transferred to the bedroom. Down on her knees, having just choked on his cock, she realized what a submissive slut she truly was.

Ruby pulled out her phone and handed it to the professor.

"I need you take a picture of your cock in my mouth."

"You ask all the guys you blow for this?"

Ruby grabbed his cock. "Just the ones I like."

She wrapped her mouth around it and looked up. The professor snapped multiple pictures of her being a complete slut. Ruby was so happy she finally got the picture. Her goal was complete and she could leave anytime now. The professor put the phone in his pocket.

"If you want that back, you've got a long night ahead of you."

He grabbed the back of her head and forced himself down her throat again. She put her hands up against his leg and saw the ring. Was this all worth it? The answer was always yes. She needed to meet her master. If giving her body to Professor Carter for the evening meant accomplishing that, then so be it.

The professor pulled out again, a string of saliva and semen trailing from his cock to her mouth.

"Crawl behind me. I've got a special room I'd like you to see."

Ruby watched him walk ahead. Was Sapphire right? Did the infamous room really exist? How can someone so nice hide such a big secret? Rumors were always based in some sort of truth, except in this case it was likely the whole truth. She got on her hands and knees and crawled behind. She did promise him all holes. Still two more to go.

***

Author's Note:

Keep an eye on my profile for release dates of future stories on Literotica! Appreciate any feedback good or bad below!

12