All Comments on 'Ruby Gets What She Needs'

by subsab

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
curiositykilledmoicuriositykilledmoiover 7 years ago
Love It!

I really enjoyed this short story. I like the fact she wasn't only liking what was happening but she enjoyed everything around her. The man doing it to her, the location and your symbolism throughout was really apparent. Your descriptions helped with that and with writing more, I think they'll flow easier and be more unique to read.I think some authors forget that so it was really enjoyable to have that build up with little sparks throughout.

Even though she wasn't being fucked, she was wet and I think that's refreshing on this website. It shows the importance of foreplay and how to dominate properly rather than this teenage boy attitude that some doms have.

Towards the end, you occasionally forgot to have a new paragraph for a new person speaking so could you change that in edits?

I'd happily read another chapter if you were interested! Well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

Awesome read. I love how firm he was with her. Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What She Needed

Five stars! Great story. Maybe next time he spanks her along with one of his former students!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You're a great writer! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very well done

I don’t think I’m at the same level but I can admire those who know what they want and enjoy it when they get it. Very intense.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

ViceanglaisViceanglaisabout 3 years ago
One of the best

One of the best spanking stories on this site. Ruby knows what she wants and certainly gets it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous