Ruby Pt. 01

Story Info
I set out to capture a slave but she captures my heart.
4.6k words
4.38
5.4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still don't know why I wanted a black girl for my first, but I'm glad she was. Now, nearly two years later, I'm certain she is too. A brief history of this situation is that I have made some money. I made quite a bit of money, and I had some luck. And I'm keeping quiet about it because if someone else does what I'm doing, I'll only make half of what I'm making now.

My wife, who was an avaricious cow, left me and filed for divorce just before the money started pouring in. She doesn't know where it comes from, but I make damn sure she knows I've got it now, and she is stuck in the shitty semi her solicitor took from me in the divorce settlement.

We have a daughter, Bobbi. Bobbi bats for the other side. Aggressively lesbian, big, beautiful, athletic, and very very clever. With a maturity well beyond her 17 years. She has her sights firmly set on a place at Newham College, the mostly women's college at Cambridge University. I promised her I'd buy her a flat in Cambridge if she was accepted there. That will be hers for the duration of her studies. When she finishes at university, she will start paying me back so she can keep it, if she still wants it then.

I love her more than anything else in the world. To her, I'm dad, and her mom is "bitch" or "greedy stupid fat bitch" if I tell her to use her proper name. I've given up refereeing these two; I never liked doing it. Now I just take Bobbi's side in everything.

Back to the point of this story, I wanted a fucktoy with all the usual attributes that a healthy, near-35-yyear old dominant male could want. To be honest, my list of attributes included big tits and a juicy cunt. I didn't want an ugly one either. So I went on a hunting trip to the Pill, an area of Newport in Wales. The Pill is synonymous with prostitution and drug use. I sat in a boozer just looking; this was the first time I'd been to Newport.

When Ruby walked in the door, it was early. Ruby was not her name then, but I knew I wanted her as soon as I saw her. She is not beautiful, maybe even a little ugly; no, that's too strong a word to describe her looks. Most likely, a handsome woman would do best. What a body, though. There weren't too many people in the pub at this time. That didn't fit with my plan. I was just about to leave when she came over to me. She scowled at me and demanded, "You looking for business?"

Well, actually yes, but I thought I'd spend my time and money with someone pleasant." I replied.

She allowed herself a little smile. Buy me a drink and see the real me. I took a fifty-pound note out of my wallet. I made sure she saw there was plenty more where it came from. I'll have another pint of bitter, get whatever you want. I didn't expect to see her again tonight. Fifty quid would buy her a fix, enough to eat, and enough left over for the same tomorrow. That's forward planning for a junkie.

She came back with the drinks. That was a surprise. An even bigger surprise was that she handed me all the change, every penny. She sat next to me on the bench seat. "Have you ever fucked a nigger," she said to me?

"I don't like that term at all, I said."

"That's a problem then, because I am one, and I'd like to fuck you."

"I don't like the term; I like you, though, and I think I'll take you home to play with."

"I've got somewhere we can go for an hour, or have you got a hotel room you can take me to?"

"What can I do to you all night that I can't do in an hour?"

"Anything other than pain or anal. I don't do anal. I'll blow you, but only with a condom, and you only get to fuck me with a condom as well."

"That sounds good to me, but I have a bit of a kink." "I do like to see my knob snuggled between a nice pair of boobies like yours."

"That sounds like fun. I'll let you come on me. On my tits, on my face, but not in me, OK."

"That sounds good to me; you can't be too safe, can you?"

"Where are you staying."

"Celtic Manor," I lied.

I had a room at the local travel lodge. I paid cash for the room and had a key card that would be coming home with me. The surly fucker whom I paid didn't even look at me, and as I arrived in a hoodie pulled up against the cold, there was no chance of my picture being on a recognisable CCTV image.

I was 100% certain there was nothing to tie Ruby's disappearance to that hotel or to me. She would get no further than my van tonight, and in the morning she would be the first occupant of my new luxury cell block. I could almost feel my cock stretching her tight, unwilling black sphincter.

I'd let her suggest we go back to my hotel room at the Celtic Manor. I'd never been in there in my life, I'd passed it on the way into my hunting ground of Newport. I'd picked Newport just by Googling Red Light Districts, U.K. Newport sounded like a good hit for me, plus it was on my way to the farm I'd bought on the Preseli Mountain on the Pembrokeshire-Cardiganshire border.

I'd spun a tale that I was the manager of a small manufacturing company that made road signs and furniture. My driver and half the workforce had gone sick, and as this was our first delivery under a new contract with the local council, I had loaded it myself and drove it up here. She was to be my bonus for a job well done. I made sure one or two of the other very uninterested customers heard me.

"Yeah, I can stay with you all night if you want me." Ruby continued to make her abduction easier.

"That sounds good. How much do you want."

"Five hundred".

I had to bargain to make it look good. Look, I love your nice, I like you, and you have a lovely pair of titties, but not that much. A hundred now and the same in the morning, and I'll buy you a nice dinner. It's the best I'm going to go."

"OK. "You can't blame a girl for trying," she replied.

Five minutes later, Ruby climbed into the passenger seat of the Mercedes Sprinter I'd bought just for this job. I started it up. Seat belt on my little black rose as she reached round to plug her belt into the holder, I gave her a two-second blast with the pepper spray I had waiting.

Fuck this stuff was good; she got "you bastard" out, and that was all. I held on to her and feigned a kiss just in case anyone was looking. There was no one. I bundled her between the seats and flew away into the night.

She was mine; I was ecstatic; I had my own little black slave girl. I'd resisted the temptation to get my foot down and get away from here as soon as I possibly could. Half a mile down the road was a carpet warehouse outlet.

I pulled into the carpark, my van would not look out of place there. Not for the five or so minutes it would take me to get my new slut ready to travel to her new home. As I pulled the van in, she was starting to try to sit up. I got straight into the back, where I had placed several lengths of duct tape stuck by one end to the metalwork of the van.

Some had become tangled, but there were still several usable strips. The first went around her wrists. The second around her ankles. I told her to make a fist. Fuck off, she replied. I hit her arse as hard as I could with the fat of my hand ten times. She tried to scream, the pepper spray was still having an effect, and we were in a deserted retail area. There was no one to hear the noise she could make.

"Make a fucking fist, you black slut."

Fuck off."

I'd got to three more, "

"Sorry, please stop," she begged.

I didn't. "They come in tens slut," I told her, and "I love slapping a nice, tight little bottom like yours. She was crying real tears now, and I licked them away. Make a fist, or I will give you 25 for your next dose. She made a fist for me! I made a duct tape mitten around it. And the other! She did. I couldn't see her arse in the dark, but I thought if black arses go red, that one is scarlet now.

I made a similar mitten around that one. There would be no fingers trying to pick up the end of the duct tape. I'm sure it wasn't necessary. But I wrapped her arms. Pulling her elbows tight together, I taped her thighs and knees.

She was going nowhere now, so I flicked on the interior light. She looked scared. If you behave yourself and do as you are told, you will be cared for, fed, kept warm, and have a comfortable place to live. You will be a whore with one customer, just me. You have two problems. I like spanking your arse, and I like anal sex. Oh, and the only smack you get from now on is on that lovely bubble butt of yours.

"I don't do drugs." She said it with little conviction.

Oh yeh. They are intricate tribal tattoos on your arms, then.

She cried again. "I'm trying to be clean, but he won't let me", she sobbed.

"Well, you're going to be clean now, whore." "No drugs at all allowed on my slut farm!"

I was getting sleepy, my head was nodding, and I needed coffee. I stopped at Cardiff Gate Services. I needed coffee and a bit of a rest. I had a ball in my pocket that I bought from a pet store. It was solid rubber, and I climbed through to the back of the van. I told her I was going to gag her, and she opened her mouth for the ball. It's only while I get a coffee. I said as I wrapped duct tape around her head to keep it in. She was shaking. At first, I thought it was fear. Then I realised she was cold, very cold.

"Fuck you, stupid tart. Why didn't you say you were cold?" Why was I calling her a stupid tart? It was my fault. I ran out of the van. She had said she was hungry and thirsty too, no doubt. There's a Micky D at Cardiff Gate. I bought two large Big Mac meals, 25 chicken nuggets, and two large coffees, paid cash, and stuffed my pockets with sugar and little foil-topped milk containers.

I was running back to the van; there was a Cotton Trader outlet. They were just closing down for the night, but they sold me a lady's parka. They had some socks and some camo fleece blankets. I bought two blankets and a pair of thick hiking socks.

I got back to the van and cut some of the duct tape. If you promise me you won't scream, I'll take the gag off. She nodded. I cut the gag away and pulled her out of the back of the van. The poor cow was so stiff and cold that she could hardly stand. I wrapped the coat around her. It still had the tags hanging from the sleeve.

I pushed her into the front, and when I got to the other side, I put all the food on the floor between the two seats, got the engine running, put the heater on full, and tucked the blankets around her. She was crying again. I felt like a bit of a bastard for not looking after her properly.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Kinku, she replied."

"Where did that name come from? I asked."

"Chad, it's a Chadian name."

"Where did you get that?"

"My mother gave me the name Kinku."

I can be a dumb fucker at times. It wasn't a strong Welsh accent; the girl was from Chad. She was a slave, and I'd kidnapped a fucking slave. She would probably have come with me if I'd asked nicely. I pointed to the food and said, "Eat, and coffee to drink as well." She was still playing with the label on the coat.

"Is this new."

"Yes"

"Is it for me?"

"Yes".

"She started to cry again."

"For fuck sake, girl, you will dry out if you cry much more." Why are you crying now?"

"I've never had a new coat!"

That floored me a bit. Well, you have one now, I hope you like it."

"Can I keep it for best? I like the colour, dark red."

"It's ruby red Kinku. I think if you like it, I'm going to call you Ruby. You don't have best clothes anymore, Ruby; you have what I buy for you, and you wear them when I tell you to."

"I like this new coat; it's warm, but when I go out for you, it won't get much business."

You ain't going to be doing any more business, Ruby. I want everything. Your cunt, your tits, your arse, and your mouth are all mine, no one else's, just for me."

"Do you like this coat?" "I will wear it just for you and leave it at home when I go out to make us money."

"I'm not getting this through to you, am I? We don't need money; I have plenty of money." You ain't ever going on the streets again.

She was staring at me, and I was pretty sure she still wasn't getting it. "What will I do? What can I do?"

"You can you cook! You can you keep my house clean? You can keep me warm in bed at night.

"Did you buy me from Soll"?

"Who?"

"Sollovar! He owns me. He bought me from the men who brought me here.

Poor old Sollovar. He seems to have lost his investment. You belong to me now, Ruby. It's all you need to know. You will never see him again.

Ruby started to cry again. This wasn't going according to plan at all. I liked her; she was nice. I had nearly frozen the poor cow to death. I had kidnapped an owned sex slave who apparently loved her pimp/owner. Now she was crying again because she would never see him again.

"I was starting to think this wasn't such a good idea. If I didn't think it was a good idea now, it was going to seem shit in the morning.

"Do you want me to take you back to him, Kinku?"

No, please no, I will do anything. He will kill me, please. He will kill me."

There were real tears now, and I could see fear in her eyes. "What do you want me to do then? I was bewildered. It was about this time i started to dislike this bastard, Sol.

I want to be yours. You are kind to me."

Fuck me! I thought, if pepper spraying you, freezing your tits off, and kidnapping you is being nice, I'd hate to see what being a cunt is like.

Then she showed me the bruises, which were harder to see on a black girl with a bit of makeup covering them. "Around her neck, on her arms and legs, all over her. I just can't understand women. Why did you cry when I said you would never see him again?"

I am frightened he will kill me. He has killed other girls. It was with relief. They were happy tears. I'm happy!

"What if I spank you when you're bad?"

"When would you spank me?"

"If you tell me lies,"

She gave me the biggest, rudest grin. "The moon is made of cheese."

I pulled her out of her seat. Over my knee and gave her two good hard slaps on each of those delicious bubbles.

"More please."

"What if I take your arse by force?"

"You can't take anything that is already yours."

You said you don't do pain or anal.

Pain isn't a red bottom. It's black eyes, bloody noses, being choked until I pass out, and thinking I'm not coming back from this. Spanking my bottom gives you a big willy. I like a big willy, and I've got three places to put a big willy.

Let's go find a hotel for the night.

Instead of retracing my route back to the motorway, I had decided to head west through Cardiff. I was still absolutely knackered. With the excitement of finally fulfilling my plan to enslave a suitable victim and keep her under a strict lock and key regime, I hadn't slept much for three days, and I was getting worried I would fall asleep at the wheel.

"Will you fuck my bum?"

"No you daft cow. I am falling asleep. If we don't find a hotel soon, we are both going to go to sleep in the front of a bus or something like it permanently.".

I was on a road called Cowbridge Road East, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw an Adult Shop sign. I had, sitting beside me, the world's most willing abductee ever. I was starting to like her a lot. I had seemingly rescued her from a living hell.

In her eyes, I was the best thing since sliced bread. I still desperately wanted to buttfuck her, and I wanted to do it with her tightly bound and gagged.

I pulled up. "Ruby."

"yes sayyid."

"I want to have you from behind."

"Yes, Sayyid, I am yours."

"I'm not sure you understand."

"I do sayyid, you want my other hole. All of me is yours, Master."

"What is Sayyid Ruby?"

"You are sayyid, you are my master. You took me from my old master. You are kind, you feed and clothe me. My old master wasn't a Sayyid, he was a cunt. It will be my privilege to be your Khalilae."

OK, I'll ask: What is Khalila.

"Your woman for companionship I will be good; I cook and clean. Anything, I will do anything for you."

"Follow me, Khalila."

We walked back up the road until we reached the sex shop. As I hustled Ruby inside, she stopped in the doorway, looked up at me, and said, "Please kiss me, master, so they know I am yours." I did; the little bitch bit my tongue to hold the kiss as long as she could. When I said earlier that Ruby wasn't pretty, I was wrong. She was fucking beautiful when she laughed.

This is possibly the best sex shop I've ever been in. There was a huge S/M section. Just for a laugh, I said to Ruby, Go and find me something to punish you with for biting your sayyid. Off she went and returned in minutes with a cane. A heavy bastard cane, not a silly little thing for playing school games. A Scots Twase and a dark red leather paddle. "These are going to hurt, girl!"

Yes, Sayyid, if you decide I deserve it!"

Oh, I've decided already, girl." I had already decided that the cane was never going to be anything other than a prop. The paddle and crop could be fun, though.

I said to the guy behind the counter. "I better have a half-dozen of the 10-metre rope hanks; the red ones will look good on this one, I think. I want some pretty underwear for her as well."

"We have the unit next door. I'll get my wife down there to fit her if you want. We have underwear sets and corsets. There are some pretty extreme shoes in there. We just became agents for Ilias, the new Little Shoe Box Guy."

I didn't know they were up and running again, I said.

When we came out, Ruby was struggling on a pair of 9 inch heel ballet boots, ruby red, of course. They set me back 450 quid alone. Just to add to the woes the ballet boots were giving her, I had bought and fitted an 8 inch hobble chain and cuffs. The cuffs were fitted just below her knees.

She now had three corsets. The guy's missus had squeezed her waist down from her natural 24-inch to 18-inch. The other two were for when I had trained her waist a little and would eventually get her down to 15 inches. These days she laces herself down to that and only needs my help to get her waist to 14 inches.

Tottering on those heels and with red latex stockings held up by the 12 suspenders on the red latex corset, the poor girl could hardly breathe. I had to hold her up with one hand around her waist. She was trying to repeat, I'm beautiful, but the spider gag was turning it into jibberish. I had told her if she stopped repeating it I would use the cane on her pretty dark red bum when I got her to bed.

I just proved that a black girl's arse does redden under a sustained assault from a paddle. I paddled her inside the shop until she begged me to stop, then she begged more, and when I had brought her to just about her limit, I stopped. Just before she started to beg, the guy's wife, said, "The dirty little bitch has cum; you have a good one there".

"I know, I said. Isn't it fun, Ruby"?

Ruby was chasing another orgasm and didn't reply. I made a mental note to punish her for not replying to her master's question. That was to be added to the punishment for talking too much earlier. The poor girl was going to find it hard to win!

The only thing she was wearing that wasn't deep, dark red rubber was the stainless steel chastity belt. What a find that was. I've never seen anything like it, and there's no pretence at it being undetectable under street clothes. It says I'm a slut and I need to be controlled.

.

It was made from a 12 mm-diameter stainless bar. With a loop around her restricted waist and a crutch bar welded to that at the back, the two arms of the waist belt met at the front, with the crutch bar meeting them there. A pin lock dropped through a knife and fork joint in the arms of the waist belt and into a hole drilled down into the crutch strap.

Prior to putting her in the belt, the guy's wife had shown me how to fit a labia clamp to her pussylips. When the belt was fitted, a pair of 4mm bolts fixed the clamp to two small lugs on the crutch bar. At that point, I could still stick my fingers in her juicy cunt and diddle her clit.

12