Ruby Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No way, at that point, could anyone get a cock in there. Prior to fitting the lock, a guard made of stainless steel mesh was slid down the crutch bar; when the belt was properly closed, her gaping, dripping fanny was plain to see behind the mesh, but nothing could get in there now. No fingers, no tongues--nothing at all could be used for simulation. The frame of the mesh guard hid the screws that fixed it to the belt.

The tip of a large bullet vibrator could be seen peaking out of Ruby's wet twat. That vibrator was connected to my phone via a control app and Bluetooth. The rechargeable Li battery in the bullet would, according to my new mate's missus, last a couple of weeks. More if I used it sparingly.

If my phone and the bullet lost contact, it would shock the wearer. Ruby was going to have to keep close if she didn't want her fanny to fry. I'd also bought a spare battery for the vibe. She was also given the duty of ensuring my phone was kept charged up.

A password protection in the settings on the Vibe app prevented anyone except me from interfering.

As I helped my helpless Khalila into the van, I couldn't help but give her gorgeous tits and her beautiful but sore bottom a good squeeze. She was totally helpless and very much mine. Oh, did I mention the armbinder? It was made to match the corset. That further increased her reliance on me to steady and stabilise her.

In an attempt to make her look decent enough to get into a hotel so I could fuck us both senseless tonight, I covered her with the last item I bought, a red latex double-breasted trench coat. It covered her, apart from occasional glimpses of the ballet boots.

I spent nearly one and a half thousand pounds in the sex shop. I have spent double that again, purely on fetish gear for my little latex Ruby, and am still happily spending on her to this day. Whatever I do for her, I get it back 10 times.

The couple in the sex shop recommended a hotel on Cathedral Road. They said it had a very good restaurant, and we could order food to eat in the room. When we arrived, I explained to the lady on the reception desk that my wife was feeling a little unwell.

This was just after the first COVID lockdown ended, and people were still jumpy. I was given the room key and managed to get our stuff and my "wife" to the room alone. I wouldn't let Ruby take the corset off. The poor girl was desperate to be fucked, but she knew I wanted her arse.

I took off the belt but left the clamp on her cunt for now. Within seconds, she was tied over the straight-back chair in the room, and I was warming her arse again with the paddle.

I dribbled some of the lube I had bought from the sex shop down the crack of her arse and worked it in with my finger. Some spilled down onto her clamped fanny.

I picked up the runoff with my finger and was just spreading it on her fanny bits. Wow, she went into convulsions with what was until then the most intense orgasm I've ever seen a woman have. She squirted on my hand, just the tiniest little dribble. I licked it up; it tasted divine.

This was her moment, not mine. It took some doing, but despite my raging erection, I untied her, picked her up, and laid her on the bed. As I climbed in bed with her, I pulled the duvet over both of us. She was apologising to me.

I'd done this a bit wrong--very right but a bit wrong. I was trying to remove the fanny clamp and loosen her laces.

"Leave it on, please."

"I can't, my little darling."

"Why Master"

"Because I cannot fuck you with it on, and I am going to fuck you hard when you stop shaking."

"Take it off, please, master."

Despite her objections, I loosened her corset a little as well. Then, as I was holding her, the little bitch fell asleep, so I didn't get to fill her cunt with my cum until morning.

12