Ruby Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby immediately wrapped her legs around her.

'No,' said Angie. 'Plant your ankles, open up for me.'

Ruby complied.

And Angie sighed. She had at least a dozen tribbing settings. They ran from just pleasuring herself to just pleasuring her lover, with all degrees of "mutual" scattered in-between.

Needless to report, Ruby got setting number twelve.

Using all of her pussy, Angie focused on Ruby's clit, giving it some extremely vigorous attention. Ruby responded by shouting out loud and, within less than a minute, cumming.

Encouraged, Angie gave her more.

Shouting out even louder, Ruby took it . . . and took it and took it.

Without the shadow of a doubt, the girl knew how to be fucked. And she obediently kept her ankles planted throughout. Twenty zillion orgasms and not one attempt to shift position; Angie had to admit she was the epitome of a compliant lover. In fact she was so out of character it was scary.

Angie meanwhile was excelling herself. Her orgasm control wasn't always renowned but now, when it really mattered, it was supreme.

I'm in charge, she told herself. I'm in charge, she's lost . . . and omigod isn't she loving it!

Finally, maybe an hour into her assault, Angie felt the familiar building sensation.

Ruby felt it too.

'Come on, come on,' she cried, 'cum with me baby, cum with me now.'

'I'm nowhere near,' Angie grunted, lying through her teeth.

'Please, please, please,' Ruby wailed, 'cum with me.'

'No,' gasped Angie, 'not yet.'

It was too late for denials, though. They were both up there on that highest plateau, not Alpine, more like Himalayan. For an immeasurable time, maybe long minutes, maybe mere seconds, their bodies clashed frantically, desperately, on the very brink of paradise.

'Yes, yes, yes,' howled Ruby.

'Yes, yes, yes,' Angie ultimately . . . and very vocally . . . agreed.

Cue a supernova explosion.

Angie felt as if every atom in her body had been blasted to the outer extremes of the universe.

Her yells were possibly even wilder than Ruby's.

And next the re-assembly; almost as satisfying as the mega-blast, all Angie's parted atoms streamed back together, rearranging themselves in a way that was at least as good as before.

No, they streamed back in a way that was better by far.

'My turn,' said Ruby, recovering . . . re-gathering . . . first.

She was pushing Angie onto her back and Angie didn't resist.

'No show of superiority,' Ruby went on. 'We're equals, taking equal turns.'

By then Angie couldn't remember what the agreement was. Equals taking equal turns sounded about right, however. And she was for once drained. The idea of letting Ruby take her turn wasn't exactly an unwelcome one.

Ruby was up for it, too. Clearly an adherent of the traditional routine, she even began with a kiss.

At that stage Angie would have accepted anything short of dominance. She returned Ruby's kiss and judged it as bordering on excellent.

Mmmm, yes, yes please.

Gravitating slowly downwards, going for the sort of foreplay Angie had unilaterally discounted, Ruby chewed tits. Chewed and nibbled, licked and sucked, squeezed and gnawed.

So much for Angie's orgasm control; she must have cum every ten seconds for over half an hour.

And then Ruby started on her clit.

What bliss!

*****

Deep down inside, Angie realized that Ruby was playing her. She'd been the rampant lover, after just one, manlike thing. Meanwhile Ruby was making love to her like a woman, with great skill, patience and tenderness. In fact Ruby was sticking rigidly to the script Angie had wantonly torn up and thrown away.

But who gave a fig about roles? As far as she was concerned this was an ice-breaking exercise.

And, as love-making went, she'd had far worse. Another hour or two of the same wouldn't go amiss.

At last taking her tongue off Angie's pussy, Ruby smiled up at her.

'It's probably your turn again,' she said, 'but can I?'

Angie followed Ruby's eyes as far as the harness.

'Oh go on then,' she said, 'twist my arm.'

Ruby needed to adjust a lot of leather straps to secure the harness on that sexy ass of hers. Angie, watching as keen as keen could be, couldn't help recalling the feel of the girl's green talons digging into her ass . . . those lovely, scary talons of Ruby's, deeper than deep and twice as exciting.

Oh yes, yes please!

'What is it?' Ruby asked, flourishing her newly-acquired member, 'six inches or seven?'

'It's eight,' said Angie, 'my lucky number.'

Ruby laughed at that. 'Hopefully it's lucky for both of us.'

Allowing the smaller girl to climb on top, Angie followed her own early instructions and anchored her heels into the mattress. Ruby, showing considerable prowess, immediately ran the tip of the dildo up her slit.

Angie screamed.

The sensation was best-ever.

'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck, me,' she gasped.

Ruby responded by sliding an inch or so inside of her.

Renewed bliss! How did Ruby know her favourite trick!!

No, scrap that, Ruby was a girl; of course she knew her favourite trick.

She was exceptionally good at it, too. And, when she slid in another inch or so, she found Angie's G-spot straightaway.

This time Angie didn't scream, she bellowed loud enough to wake the dead.

Maybe fucking with Ruby wasn't going to be so bad after all.

*****

They took their first timeout around eleven o'clock, side by side and on their backs.

'And so the new lovers rested,' said Ruby. 'Their hearts were beating as one. They were breathing in the same air, in perfect harmony, old differences forgotten.'

'Have you been reading Mills & Boon?' Angie wondered.

'Not likely.' Ruby snorted. 'I guess it's my clumsy way of asking if everything's going okay.'

'Put it like this,' said Angie, 'you're on for that date tomorrow night. I'm going to wine you, dine you, and then I'm going to bring you back here and fuck your ass off.'

Ruby paused before asking: 'Do you?'

'Do I what?'

'Do you do asses; that's what.'

'Only if lube's involved,' Angie confessed after minimal hesitation.

'I'll get some in the morning,' said Ruby. 'I don't keep any here because, unlike Dani, Charlie doesn't do asses. Dani's annoying though. She'll give but won't take. As I am sure you are already aware.'

Angie answered with a shrug. She didn't really want to discuss Charlie or Dani. Sadly, Ruby had other ideas.

'Dani told me about you and her,' she went on. 'When I'm here with Charlie, you're at hers. And when I'm at hers, you're here with Charlie.'

'I think you're paranoid,' said Angie. 'There are other women in my life; Sarah-Jane and the so lovely Madhu, to name but two. I haven't the time to be as devious as you make out.'

'Tell me about it,' said Ruby, dismissively.

'No, for real; Madhu alone occupies half my love life.'

'Madhu's as fit as fuck.' Ruby, chuckled. 'Here, feel this. I'm hard just thinking about her.'

Ruby was still wearing the strap-on and, naturally, when she led Angie's hand to it, it was hard.

'Promise you'll stop being jealous,' said Angie. 'Promise me that and I'll let you do anything.'

'It's your turn again. And I haven't got the lube yet.'

'Okay, make the promise and you can fuck me out of turn. And you'll get first go tomorrow night. With the lube, I mean.'

'You do realize that Charlie wants me to be jealous?' Ruby was untypically earnest. 'Sometimes she begs me to humiliate her.'

Her words had the ring of truth but again Angie did her best to shrug them off.

'That's fair enough,' she said, 'just humiliate her behind closed doors in future. No more dog chains in the Union Bar.'

'Okay.' Ruby grinned, most likely with fingers crossed behind her back. 'I promise.'

Chapter Five

(December 1997)

Angie didn't head straight for home when term ended. The way she saw it, there wouldn't be much for her to do when she got there. Sandra would be jetting off to the Caribbean and Ronnie would be away roaming the UK, painting landscapes and sleeping with old girlfriends.

And Ronnie had lots and lots of old girlfriends; far more than Angie's five pre-uni conquests. A month of roaming wouldn't cover half of them.

Or maybe not even a tenth.

In the absence of Sandra and Ronnie, home seemed barren. Suzanne and Liz would be all over each other, like something out of Love Story. And Abigail was only tolerable in small doses.

No, staying where she was for a fortnight or so was a better option. By staying put she could start her New Year's resolution early and turn over a new leaf.

The plan was to address several shortcomings at once. Although Angie's studies were going well she still saw room for improvement. So far she'd never set foot in the University's main library. It was due a visit and there couldn't be a better place to study in than a mostly deserted library, could there? That was how she was going to fill her time; by intensive studying.

There was room for improvement in her eating and drinking, too. For the last year or two she'd simply consumed whatever she fancied, whenever she fancied. So she intended to flush out her system by abstaining from alcohol and having three regular meals a day in the refectory.

Abstaining from sex would also do her good. Not forever, of course, but at least until Sandra got back. Okay, so it wasn't such a heroic gesture: with all her friends off home already she hadn't much choice in the matter. But hey, at least she could catch up with some sleep.

Two, maybe three weeks of hard work, healthy living and not even masturbating . . . Well, maybe she had set herself a tough task, but she was sure she could do it.

Giving up smoking was another on her list. It was a cheat given that she didn't smoke (the odd joint or two apart), but going in smoky bars probably put her passively on twenty or more a day. Would a few weeks in a musty old library restore her lungs?

Too right it would. By January she was going to be radiating well-being and more than ready for five days cohabiting with Sand. Filled with the best of intentions, she waved off her latest lovers and, glad at heart, prepared to be good as gold.

And, at first, she succeeded.

Well, aside from the odd jill or two, she did.

In the event she lasted almost a week; a week in which she revised her entire first term until she knew everything inside out, back-to-front and upside down. In fact she felt able to lecture her lecturers. The second term was next on her list; she had the syllabus, so she knew what to research.

But it was after eleven, almost lunchtime. It would be daft to kick off with the new stuff at that moment. She'd only have to re-read after she got back from the refectory.

Assuming she went to the refectory.

Sitting in the Thursday morning peace of the library, Angie suddenly had a mental image of Gloria's biceps fetchingly flexing as she pulled a pint of Marston's. Then the little red devil on her left shoulder whispered into her ear.

'One pint and a baguette can't hurt, can it? Cheese and tomato are both good for you, and the bread's high quality. I bet one pint and a baguette has far less calories than a refectory dinner.'

'No,' Angie murmured.

'But don't you want to? Don't you feel even the slightest, healthiest urge?'

'No,' Angie fibbed.

'Yes, yes,' the devil persisted. 'Go on, you know you want to . . .'

*****

Angie thought about Gloria as she walked across the campus. They hadn't got beyond flirting as yet, mostly because of Angie's hectic sex life elsewhere. By then Ruby had become another regular lover, along with Madhu, Sarah-Jayne, Billie, Charlie and Dani. Not forgetting a few "one night stands" which insisted on recurring.

And recurring and recurring . . .

They were all gone now, though. Gloria's coast was clear. And didn't Gloria have Thursday evenings off?

Angie was sure that she did. She was also sure that a little renewed flirting could tip the scales.

A night out with Gloria, culminating in kisses and clinches; what a glorious image!

Bugger resolutions. If she was going to break one she might as well break them all.

*****

Almost a week since Angie's last visit and the Union Bar hadn't changed. Well, not much. It was short on customers but then again, the place had only just opened for the day. Pausing in the doorway, she took in the drinking clientele.

Six people in Lesbian's Corner: four guys around a table and two girls holding hands. The guys were in their thirties, probably attendees of one of the multitude of year-round courses. Discounting them as of no interest, she looked at the girls.

Drat, it was Fiona and Molly; two post-grad students who were very much in love. They were in LGBT but not, as far as Angie was aware, the Lesbian Society. And they were as good as inseparable. She had never yet seen them apart and was as good as certain they lived together.

Put bluntly, they were two very attractive lezzies who were definitely not on the market.

Sighing wistfully, Angie looked elsewhere. There was one spotty-faced geek playing Pac-Man; all the other video machines were currently vacant. The pool table was occupied by one guy playing himself, right hand versus left. Judging by the number of stripes his left hand was winning. Judging by his face he wasn't pleased about the way the balls were breaking.

The only other customer was a twenty-ish girl, practicing darts. Angie had noticed her before and had her suspicions. Practicing, the girl's darts were always in or around the trebles; if playing an opponent, they went just anywhere. Open to challenges from either sex, she'd win a game, lose a game. Offered a game for a bet, she'd always narrowly win.

Angie knew a hustler when she saw one. That girl probably won six pints and at least a tenner every night. And she was in the Union every night without fail.

Humming along to Gimme All Your Lovin', Angie approached the bar and scowled. There was no sign of Gloria. Indeed there was no sign of anyone, not even Joe.

She looked back towards Lesbian's Corner and sighed again. Fiona was blonde and very, very pretty with a dynamite body but seemingly no tits at all. She was also very girly and, unlike the vast majority of students, always wore a dress or a skirt. Today she was in a short powder blue dress, exposing her long smooth legs.

Molly, by contrast, was always in denims and sweatshirts or Ts. Dark-haired and curly, she was of a similar build to Angie and as buxom as any girl could ever reasonably expect to be. In Angie's opinion she was handsome rather than pretty. That is to say he was handsome in a vaguely masculine way. It would be easy to stereotype her as butch and Fiona as femme.

Yet Molly was drinking a titchy glass of wine while Fiona was on pints.

Angie shook her head. She was still struggling with the need to categorize lesbians. Personally, she liked girls, full stop. Stereotyped or not, she'd fuck with either of those two at the drop of a hat.

She scowled again as she realized other girls probably stereotyped her. In opening encounters she'd never yet made the very first move. Did that make her some sort of femme?

Mentally she recorded another resolution: Be more assertive; don't be afraid of getting turned down.

Addendum: Make the next opening move last longer than ten minutes.

Or maybe not!

She laughed at her own wantonness.

And still the paying customers were untended. Composing herself, Angie coughed politely.

'All right, all right,' a familiar voice called from the kitchen. 'I'll be there in a minute.'

Sure enough, sixty seconds later Joe was banging down a tray of baguettes on the shelf at the back of the bar.

'Oh,' he said, 'it's you.'

'Little me,' Angie agreed. 'I've forgotten what I came in for. Maybe it was my Long Service medal.'

'Ho, ho.' Joe tossed her a baguette and reached for a pint glass.

Angie frowned as she watched him pull her beer. Joe was usually unflappable. Today he was ragged around the edges. He hadn't put the usual sticker on her cling-filmed sandwich; it was actually cheese and tomato, but it could have been beef or ham or just about anything. And, most concerning of all, he hadn't spared her tits as much as a glance.

Leaning over the bar, ensuring her chest was unmissable, she asked him what the matter was.

'Gloria's broken her leg,' he replied.

'Please don't tell me she fell off a beer barrel.'

'What?'

'Nothing, Joe. Forget I said it. What really happened?'

'She went over on her ankle going down the stairs out there.' Joe pointed in the general direction of the lifts and stairways.

'Omigod, that sounds like a compensation nightmare.'

'Luckily that's the University's nightmare, not mine. As it is I thank God it didn't happen in here and on my watch. I'm not involved in the legalities; all I have to do is get along without her.'

'What about the rest of your staff?'

'They're all students, home for the holidays. Meaning home nowhere near here. Ricky will be back the week after next. In the meantime I'm faced with another twelve fourteen-hour days.'

'You'll kill yourself,' said Angie, surprised by her sincerity.

'I'm feeling it already,' Joe admitted.

'And there's no prospect of an early return for Gloria?'

'She says she wants to come back on Monday, but her sick note's for six weeks. And she's got one of those big boot things on, immobilizing everything from the knee down. Apparently she's only broken a small bone, but it's an important one.'

'Still, if she wants to come back . . .'

'No way is she coming back until the doctors say she's fit. Health and Safety aside, if the University ever found out she was claiming on their insurance and working on the side . . . Well, I don't know what they would do, but it wouldn't be anything nice.'

Angie thought of her resolutions. Then she thought of Joe keeling over after yet another fourteen-hour day.

Nope, that was not allowed to happen.

'Never fear,' she said, 'Angie's here.'

Chapter Six

'Thanks for offering,' said Joe, obviously doing his best not to be condescending. 'But I haven't time to train you up. I'm expecting a rush any minute.'

'Who needs training?' Angie countered. 'I worked in a big pub all of last summer.'

Joe heard where she'd worked and didn't look particularly convinced. 'That chain doesn't have proper pubs,' he said, 'what did they have you doing, waitressing?'

He stressed "waitressing", making it sound lower than "streetwalking" or playing for Leeds United.

'I was full-time and I did everything,' Angie told him, trying to be positive rather than aggressive. 'Yes, I did waitressing. I can also meet and greet. I can collect glasses and I can control a massive room full of screaming brats. But most importantly at this moment, I can pull pints like there's no tomorrow.'

Joe gestured for her to come behind the bar, a small ray of hope in his eye. Angie reached for a glass and, hoping her biceps were as fetching as Gloria's, swiftly and efficiently pulled a Marston's.

'There,' she said proudly, 'I hardly recycled a trickle.'

They both watched the magic, mystic swirl of settling beer as the brown liquid moved inevitably closer and closer towards perfection.

Joe sighed loudly. 'My hero,' he said. 'No, you're my saviour. Can I please have your babies?'

'I might oblige if I ever turn,' said Angie, grinning. 'In the meantime you're in need and I'm willing and able. Do I get the job?'

'You bet you do. Look, go drink your drinks and eat your sandwich. I reckon the rush is fifteen minutes away. Let's cope with it and then discuss terms.'

'Drinks,' Angie echoed.

'You can have the one you just pulled; it's on me.'

Angie laughed. 'I think I'm going to like working with you.'

*****

Angie's baguette and first pint lasted perhaps five minutes.