Ruby Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Fiona took her hand and drew it inside her skirt. Left to its own devices, her hand moved onto Fiona's stomach then slid down, into her flimsy, rather damp knickers.

Fiona gasped and kissed even harder.

Excitement was crackling in the air about them. Angie fleetingly took in the feel of Fiona's landing strip and then progressed so her palm was on a noticeably erect clit and her fingertips were nearly, almost but not quite penetrating a hot and wet vagina.

When she started to move her hand Fiona came instantly. That excitement crackled and buzzed. No way was Angie stopping so soon. Her hand kept on moving, not roughly but not entirely gently. Fiona responded by grabbing Angie's tits and suddenly they were both cumming.

Was it unexpected? Or was it unavoidable? Angie's tits were always susceptible to a good squeezing but she didn't normally go off as suddenly as that. Something . . . maybe the slightly sordid location or maybe her very first feel of Fiona's pussy . . . had added an edge.

Still shuddering, Fiona stayed Angie's lips and fingers. 'I have to get back,' she said. 'But we have to do it for real.'

Too right they did. 'When can we?' Angie asked breathlessly. 'You two are never apart, are you?'

'Not often,' said Fiona. 'Were you joking when you said you were spending tomorrow on your own?'

Angie frowned.

'The other day,' Fiona prompted. 'You told me you were having Christmas dinner at Gandhi's.'

'I will be later on,' Angie admitted, 'after I've finished working here.'

'Leave it with me,' Fiona grinned, 'I have a plan.'