Ruby's Coach Pt. 02

Story Info
Ray and Sam hit the road and have a welcome surprise.
5.3k words
4.61
5.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a story I started several years ago. Recently, I had the time to revisit it, alter it, edit and spruce it up. There are no real persons or characters and any similarities to real people is purely coincidental. All characters are an amalgam of those I have known and experiences of which I participated. There is sex between adults, both heterosexual and bisexual. If that is not your taste, please move on. All comments are welcome.

We futzed around the house for a while before heading to Bradley's shop. Our coach was in the front. Bradley and some of his men were all over it. "My guys are crazy over this coach. It's one of the best we've ever had pass through here."

"I'm dying to see the inside. Can we go in?"

He walked over to the mid-entry door, pressed a button and the door hydraulically slid open. He dramatically waved Sam in. I stood outside watching her through the windows.

"Holy shit. Ray, come in here!" I walked in to see her making a Munch "Scream" face. "This is insane."

"Yeah, but can you take a trip in it?"

"Where do we learn how to drive it?" Already she was asking the right questions.

"I have a school for you to go to and you can get your license in a couple of weeks. There's nothing to it. Driving this bus is a pleasure. Let me show you what you've got here and then let's take a ride. What do you say?"

He guided us around, showing all the inside amenities and then the outside bays. I asked questions about the cockpit and Sam asked questions about the toilets. After about an hour, Bradley got behind the wheel. He ticked off, "Eight cameras...power steering...power tilting, telescoping wheel...adjustable pedals...collision control, side lane notification...traction control, ABS...Anti-theft surround alarm system...digital dash, tire pressure monitor...GPS...heated and massage seats..." We pulled out heading toward the highway. I was surprised as how quiet it was inside. The engine, as powerful as it was, barely whispered.

Sam was walking around the coach, opening drawers and closets. She was in the back, in the master bedroom when I heard, "Ray, come here!"

Inside the bedroom, she had a night table opened. On the bed, she had a custom leather bag. It held several glass dildos. We both started to laugh. Yes, this was surely Ruby's coach. There was a card attached reading "From the Newell crew. Enjoy your coach!" This was custom service. Still laughing, we headed back up front.

"Did you find the gift from Newell?" Bradley asked. I nodded. "I would have liked to know this Ruby. She must have been some character. Although my wife would not approve."

I changed the subject. "How tall is this coach?"

"Thirteen and a half feet tall. Eight and a half wide. Only interstates...no low bridges, please."

Sam sat in the front passenger seat and played with the fold-up desk, the GPS and the seat controls. I stood behind Bradley, watching, listening and learning. We hopped on the interstate and pushed it to seventy-five. The engine was still barely above a whisper. A half-hour later, we drove back to the shop.

"You know, I like the way that there is no carpeting and these are some kind of wood floors. I'll have to buy some throw rugs. The seats swivel making the cockpit into a bigger living room. Cool."

"Newell tries to think of everything to make the passenger comfortable. The floors are flush, too. The slides drop into the chassis to make the floors flat...all air driven. The floors are heated, too. It's not wood but a composite tile, much better for quiet as well as insulation," Bradley explained.

We talked for a while longer. Bradley gave us the name of the driving school and we bid our goodbyes. All the way back, Sam asked me questions and had several flights of fantasy. She referred to the coach as "Ruby's Coach" and I suggested that we call it that and have the name painted on it, near the door. She liked that idea. As soon as we got home, I called the driving school and made appointments for both of us.

Sometime later, I heard Sam commenting. "Damn! Holy Shit!"

"What's up?" I called out.

"I'm reading the Options list. Did you know what was extra in this coach? Did you know that it had a double hammock included in one of the lower bays? Or how about two seventy-five inch QLED screens, one outside and one on a televator in the living room? Or how about a coffee station? There is a spa shower with steam option. A Bosch dishwasher and stacked washer and dryer. LG appliances. Also a Viking Stove. Outside, there is an outdoor kitchen with a Blackstone Grill, a sink and a refrigerator. Jesus! Cedar lined closets with a safe in the bedroom. You can haul ten thousand pounds. Wow! There is even a rooftop deck big enough for four with a bimini! A bidet in the master bath. A heated towel bar! What didn't this woman include?"

"Obviously, the sex toys. They were a gift!"

Over the next few weeks, we took driving lessons at a local top rated driving school. The first few lessons were about safety and driving laws. All the rest of the lessons included our coach, which the driving school picked up from Bradley. It became easier and we became more self-assured each passing day. They also taught us about how the coach operated in very fine detail. The school even included comprehensive DVDs with videos on how to use, repair and maintain the coach, as well as other subjects. We both became fairly knowledgeable about its workings. Finally, two weeks later, we passed the state test and got our new licenses. We drove the coach back to Bradley's shop and requested some small additions, like the name of the coach painted by the door. He said to give him a week.

Sam bought up the stores with area rugs, pots and pans, dishes, containers and other necessities. The coach came with custom linens and a lit overhead gallery box with crystal wine glasses and tumblers but she still bought more linens and everyday glassware. When Bradley delivered the coach, we drove it to a few box stores and markets. We filled the pantries, the refrigerator and the freezer. I bought extra hardware and safety supplies.

"So, where are we going first?" asked Sam.

"I thought we'd take it for test trip first. Maybe the Keys or maybe the other way, toward Orlando. Whatever tickles you."

"I like the Keys. We can go to Disneyworld when we have guests visiting."

"Okay! Tomorrow, we leave for Key West. I'll research it and enter the coordinates in the GPS." I guess we were eager to roll.

"Already done, dear. I set up a week-long itinerary that takes us to a few different RV parks in the Keys." Sam had been busy indeed!

I set to packing necessities, like a guitar (I took the Taylor) and some art supplies. I had plenty of weed and even a little California hash. (It's nice but nowhere near the Lebanese shit.) I took some cognac, tequila and wine, enough the fill the wine rack. What else would I need? Oh yeah, I packed a suitcase. (It is amazing how many t-shirts a suitcase will hold!)

The next day, we left at seven a.m. taking I-75 to Alligator Alley to I-95 to US1 on to Key Largo and six and a half leisurely hours later (and lots of Jimmy Buffett tunes), our first stop, Keys Palm Resort. Sam picked up an overnight stay in a lot with all the amenities as well as a casita facing the Gulf of Mexico. We hooked up, opened the slides and had a glass of wine before setting out to explore the place.

"Let me tell you, Ray. I like this lifestyle so far. Every single bit of it. It is a nice way to take a trip, don't you think?"

"I hear you and I agree. However, let's go into the town of Key Largo. I want to test out our electric bikes."

I went out to the back where I unlocked and set out the bikes. I bought them from Bradley who gave me a deal for the rack. Sam joined me as I explained how the bikes worked. She got it quickly and soon we were heading into town. We parked by restaurants and shops. Sam went into Mrs. Mac's. While she was buying a Key Lime Pie, my phone went off. It was the alarm system around the coach. I hit the app and soon I was looking at a video image of a man and his wife checking out the coach as they walked around it. Well, all right, that was a neat test of the system.

Sam came out of the shop. "The girl inside told me that we should head back because it is going to rain soon. There's an afternoon storm coming in from the ocean." I told her about the alarm system and she smiled and shook her head in amazement.

Back at the coach, I still had plenty of time to lock up the bikes on the rack, cover them and connect the chargers. Easy peasy. Oh, and did I mention that the bikes were awesome. I was very glad to have purchased them. The wind started to pick up and I went inside. I checked all the gauges and fluid levels from the iPad. I lowered all the shades and secured the bus. Satisfied that all was good, I made a cup.

"You know, we haven't formally made this our home yet," Sam noted as she cut two slabs of pie. At that, we heard a clap of thunder.

"Should we take the pie to bed?"

"Please, just finish it already! Aren't you horny, too?"

We ran into the bedroom, stripping off our clothes on the way. Sam lay on her back, legs spread and ready. I plunged dick first and entered her wet pussy on the first try. What aim! She grasped my ass cheeks and pulled me in. "Oh!" she yelled and pushed back. Our rhythm synchronized with the sheets of rain falling on the roof. "Yeah, Ray, fuck me...fuck me hard!" I always do as my woman requests. I tested the bounce of the bed, that is, the bounce and the bounce-back. It figures that Ruby would only have an excellent king-sized bed and this bed, a Dux, definitely made the grade.

We clawed at each other for a long while, producing several intense orgasms. As we lay recuperating, I turned on the television to the Weather Channel. The wind was dying down and the rain was ending. Apparently, we had hit Key Largo when it rained every day for a little while, usually in the late afternoon. Fortunately, we were going further south below the rain tomorrow.

"I think the coach is now officially broken in."

"Let's see how quickly it recovers and is ready for Round Two." Soon, we were back at it. In a sloppy sixty-nine, we drank to our love. And, damn, did my Sammy flow.

Sam wanted to hit the shower. Easily fitting two people, it had four heads hitting good body spots beside the rain showerhead above. "This is divine," she said as she washed cum from her breasts. "So far, this bus is five-stars," she glowed, "it hits all the right spots. And now, let's have dinner."

Dinner was a couple of plates of sushi and Tempura String Beans. Wine was a Coppola Reserve Chardonnay. As we were polishing off dinner, the doorbell rang. It was the couple I had seen on the security app. "Hello, can I help you?" I said as I opened the door.

"Hello. We're parked over there," pointing to a Country Coach Intrigue. "Is Ruby here?"

"Please come in. Did you know Ruby?"

"Did? We do know her. We know that she was waiting on her coach. Is this it?"

"Well, I'm sorry to tell you that Ruby died a few months ago. And, yes, this was her coach. Please come in. I'm Ray and this is Samantha."

"I'm Harry and this is my wife, Dale. What happened?"

We related the story of Ruby's illness and passing. They were heartbroken.

"She was a force, that Ruby. We met her a few years ago at the Caliente Resort in Kissimmee. She brought life back into our marriage. We both loved her dearly. We will always miss her," Dale mused sadly.

"No doubt, you have some amazing memories. Remember them well," said Sam, "and hold them near your heart."

I poured the rest of the wine into glasses. "Here's to Ruby." Quietly, they soon returned to their coach. Later, while we were snuggled in bed, I said, "Boy, that Ruby got around."

Sam's response was, "That qualifies as the understatement of the year!"

We left Key Largo the next morning and travelled down through the Keys: Tavernier, Plantation, Islamorada (stopping at the Lazy Days Restaurant for a lazy lunch), then Matecome Key. As we drove down US 1, Sam told me to pull over. The little sign read "Anne's Beach". We got out and dipped our toes into the Atlantic. Then back on the road. We passed Fiesta Key, Long Key, Duck Key, and Vaca Key to Marathon Key. From there it was the Seven Miles Bridge. The Gulf of Mexico on the right side was a view of turquoise blue waters. The Atlantic, on the left, was a deeper green. We were driving over the dividing point. We thought that was amazing. Finally, about four hours later (you could say that we took our time), we landed at Sunshine Key RV Resort.

Sam had wrangled a large spot facing the Gulf far away from the road. I was surprised that the park was rather empty but Sam pointed out that it was the off-season and starting next month, these pads would be filled with coaches, trailers, fifth-wheels and campers. Our closest neighbor was about thirty yards away.

"Off-season, huh! No wonder you got spots in all the resorts! Works for me!"

"It also helps to pay top dollar," she said.

After we settled in, Sam suggested that we go for a swim. The water in the gulf was about seventy-five degrees, the air eighty-five. I pulled out two chairs, a little table, a blanket, a joint and another bottle of wine and two glasses. We walked about twenty feet through the palm trees to find a perfect, very private soft-sand beach. Much to our surprise, there was another couple on the beach. They were coming out of the water and they were both nude.

"Oh, sorry. We didn't see you or we would have given you privacy."

"We don't mind. This is The Keys and no one cares. I hope we didn't embarrass you."

"Not at all, we'll join you," said Sam, as she pulled off her suit. "Care for a glass of wine?"

Sitting around the little table, I had a chance to glom this new couple. They were young, maybe in their early thirties. She was small, long blond hair, pointy upturned breasts, freckled on her chest and arms, small bouncy tush...nice, a spinner. He was a six-foot two redhead, freckled, too, buff like he obviously worked out and hung? Well, that's in the eye of the beholder. Maybe, under that long foreskin, he was a grower. On the other hand, maybe the water was cold.

They told us that they were from Northern Michigan, had traveled south and now, after a few days in Key West, will be heading back north. They had had a great time and love the lifestyle, on their vacation time, traveling in their motorhome. Next, they intend to travel to Southern California, up the coast to San Francisco and then back to Oak Grove, Wisconsin where they live and worked at businesses they loved. They had terrific enthusiasm. They were a cute couple and their outlook was very refreshing.

They thanked us for the wine and said goodbye, as they wanted to head out to Key West and maybe do some shopping before dinner. Sam said that we would meet them again somewhere down the road. I thought those were wonderful parting words.

We sat in the afternoon sun for most of the day. I even played my guitar for a little while but the only thing that came out all sounded like Jimmy Buffett tunes.

Dinner that night was a Mixed Grill outside. With all the slides out and the awnings drawn out, there was plenty of shade. And speaking of the awnings: they had LED lights and speakers in the wind-proof frames but the awning also had drop down screens that velcro-ed together in case the insect world discovered you and your outdoor grill. So it was Sliced Steak, Boudin sausage, and mini lamb chops. Sam made different sauces to try. Fresh broccoli, a claret and you cannot beat it. I dare you.

It was a very quiet night with a sky full of stars. With no streetlights and no moon, I'd say it was a stellar sky. Sam and I watched as several shooting stars raced across the heavens. Across the horizon, we saw the lights of some cruising ships heading for somewhere. It was so peaceful and calm. When it finally came bedtime, we melted into our bed and slept soundly.

Over coffee, we discussed our itinerary. "Today, we go to one of the best rated resorts in the world, Little Palm Island. Supposedly, it is another world. I'm excited. Are you, Ray?"

"Actually, so far, this trip with you is another world. I'm curious to see what you've cooked up."

"You know, with the pandemic, prices have fallen precipitously in the off-season. Usually, Little Palm Island is about five thousand a night but I scored a crazy deal for three days and two nights. We just have to follow their directions to store the coach and then head to the dock to catch the seaplane over to the resort. Nothing to it."

"You realize that we could not have done this a few months ago. Okay, maybe we could have but having nothing really left to do and oodles of money doesn't hurt either. Not one bit."

"No, it doesn't. It's nice that we are finally spending some of it on ourselves."

Listening to The Band's "Cahoots", we headed just down the road through Bahia Honda Key through West Summerland Key to our next destination, Big Pine Key. We followed the directions Little Palm Island sent us. It directed us to store our coach at a resort not far from their office, and then to call their office to pick us up. From there, we would be ferried over by seaplane to the resort. We followed the instructions and arrived a few hours before our scheduled time, giving us lots of time to secure the coach. Finally, with our suitcases, a guitar, our iPads and some art supplies in front of the bus, we called the resort. Within ten minutes, a Land Rover pulled up and a bellman loaded the car. A few minutes later, we were at the office and the dock.

Checking in was a breeze and we found ourselves waiting to board the seaplane. There were others also waiting. As the boat pulled up, I heard someone call my name.

"Ray! Ray, is that you?"

I turned to see a couple, vaguely familiar but quite unforgettable. It was Roger and Patty, all hugs and smiles. It all came back flooding my memory. I was speechless. Sam saw my predicament and introduced herself. That brought my tongue back.

"It has to be twenty-five, thirty years or so and a long, long way from East Hampton. How are you? Sam, may I introduce you to Roger and Patty. I was friendly with them a long time ago. Roger and Patty turned me sexually and I am forever grateful." (See "My First Double-Header, Parts 1 and 2", under the author name Fendelle.)

"Oh, my goodness, this is amazing. You're going to Little Palm, too? What a coincidence."

"Tell me everything! We have some catching up to do!"

The four of us took the ten-minute ride to the island but we hardly heard the engine over our conversation. As luck would have it, their cottage was next to ours. We had two of the few most luxurious premier cottages at the resort, with a private sand beach, a fire pit and a large deck with a copper hot tub. This cottage had over a thousand square feet of living space! On the bed was a large basket with gifts and a request to call the main house for complimentary hors d'oeuvres. Sam also explained about the special Culinary Package which included the two-night stay, a welcome bottle of Champagne, daily breakfast for two, daily three-course lunch for two, nightly four-course dinner for two and a one-hundred dollar credit at the spa, per person, per night. Wow! Some deal. Sam already explained to me that she would be at the Spa all morning. I suggested a couple's massage for today.

Roger called us and suggested we order the snack and to meet them on their private beach.

Over the next hour, we sat in plush chairs set in a circle and caught up on the many years. Of course, I had told Sam about my first time but this time, I told it again with grand embellishment and too much laughter. I lit several joints and passed them around. We drank several bottles of wine and we gobbled down the hot and cold appetizers. We laughed a lot.

12