Ruby's Coach Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam got up from her chair and was a little wobbly. "I'm glad to meet you, Roger and Patty. I owe you a debt of gratitude but right now I have to swim." She peeled of her bikini and slipped into the warm gulfstream water. "Ouch! You have to be careful in here, it's kind of rocky. Not the soft sand that I expected."

"She has a great body, Ray. Very tasty. Let's join her." We stripped down and swam alongside Sam. Patty pulled Sam in for a hug and a kiss. "I'm so happy we're all here together. This is great."

"You guys look as good as you did back then. How did you do it?"

"Living a clean life and fucking a lot, I suppose."

Patty added, "...and drinking a lot of essential fluids, I suppose."

That must be it. Is that the secret of life? Patty still had the body of a young married nymph with full and beautiful breasts and Roger still had a lean, rugged urban cowboy look. They wore it well.

Back on our beach, we discovered that they, too, had selected the Culinary Package. We made plans to dine together. Then I told them of the spa and my idea for a massage. Patty had already decided that she, too, was spending the morning in the spa. Roger and I decided to call the spa to see if we could get in today. Also, we ordered dinner for four, served at our cottage. The spa was only too happy to book us. We scheduled four massages for three o'clock and dinner at seven-thirty.

And now, it was time to settle into the hot tub for a while. I lit a joint and joined the three naked people.

"Ray has already told me of his first time with you. I'd like to hear your perspective," asked Sam.

"Well, let me say that it was memorable for us, too. We found Ray interesting and knowledgeable, intelligent and funny plus he was very handsome. I bet Roger that we could both have fun with him. Roger doubted that could happen but I had designs on him. I was sure that I could turn him."

"Was I that easy?" I asked and raised my eyebrows at the same time.

"Actually, yes. You went with the flow and charged ahead wherever it went," said Roger. "At first, you were a little shy and awkward about touching me but you got over that. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to suck you."

I recalled that Roger and Patty were always blunt and said what they wanted. I stood up in front of him as he easily swallowed by cock down his throat.

Patty whispered to Sam, "Better than turning Ray, that summer, we got ourselves a toy for our vacation. We had him over for threesomes, foursomes and a full-blown orgy. We opened up a new world. And he got a girlfriend, (what was her name?), Lauren, that's it, Lauren...he got Lauren out of it, too."

"You introduced me to Lauren," I panted, "and I'm getting full-blown right here." I backed away from Roger. "I don't want to come yet."

"And so, what about you, Sam?"

"Oh goodness. We were neighbors and then we became really, really, really good neighbors. Ray introduced me to the world of sex. I really took to it. I like being free and going where my body takes me. I never felt that before." She leaned into Patty and they kissed. "And I can thank you two."

"Ray, do you remember this?" Patty stood, sat on the edge of the tub and spread her legs wide, showing her waxed gash and red inner lips.

"If I recall correctly, I swam over to you and..." I buried my face into her. Her taste brought back more memories. I always loved her taste.

"And, if I recall correctly, I came over to you and..." He slid up to my ass and rubbed his cock between my cheeks while his other hand stroked my dick.

"Oh, this is so hot," signed Sam.

"Well, gentlemen, you both remember the event with amazing accuracy." She pushed me away. "I have a plan," said Patty. "Since you guys have a few hours before your massage, how about we fuck?"

"I need more time in the tub," I said, "And, I haven't finished this joint."

"We'll start without you, Darlin'", as Patty led them out of the tub into their bedroom. I sat in the tub and considered the wonder of it all. A few minutes later, I walked in to find them in a three-way suck and fuck fest. I took hold of Roger's cock and pulled him out of Sam's snatch. Sam and Patty were in a sixty-nine world of their own. I pushed Roger onto the bed and in a moment, we were sucking each other with reckless abandon. Roger's eight-inch cock brought back memories. I don't think you ever forget. Its perfect dimensions and large glans felt wonderful against my tongue. I was reveling in the sensations of being blown but also blowing my mentor again after all these years.

Picture four people moaning with their mouths full and you get the picture. The woman were in the throes of ecstasy while their sweating bodies rubbed against us. Roger and I had our tongues wrapped around our dicks and our hands were rolling balls around as well as fingers in assholes. I wanted his cum and he wanted mine.

The woman suddenly became very vocal as their orgasms approached. The sound of wet pussies getting sloshed and that undeniable scent was the stimulus I needed to flood Roger's mouth. Sam came a half a moment before Patty. Roger started lobbing a volley down my throat, followed by another and then another. I blasted him with cum so quickly and with such volume, he began to gag but it soon passed so that he was easily drinking from the tap.

Roger was like me, a giver. Now, don't get me wrong, we can both take with the best of them. Still, I've always loved the dichotomy of words, the apposition of the meanings, the yin and the yang. Unlike the masochist who loves pain and the sadist who loves to give it, the giver and the taker are more fluid, often reversing roles while staying true to the desire to give. I think that you always want to give your partner paramount pleasure. Period. The four of us on the bed were not tops and bottoms, not pitchers and catchers, we were all Santa's elves, intent on bringing joy.

I found myself being covered in sopping wet pussy. Patty had mounted my leg and slid up to side on my cock. My erection was building. Sam was sliding on my face in a slow slalom. My tongue tried to lick it as it passed but she schussed instead, leaving my cheek dripping in her essence. Good lord, talk about giving pleasure! Roger had his unit between their lips. Then we shifted and I found myself licking Patty's beautifully large clit. Sam was riding Roger. It was dizzying how often we melding into some new combination. All thoughts were of sensation; it was the act of giving and receiving and loving every moment of it.

We sprawled on the bed. Four satisfied givers. It was good.

"Damn, look at the time. We have to go, gang. Massages await."

"Ray, you were right. Patty tastes delicious."

"I just want to tell you all that that was about the best sex I've had in some time," said Patty. "It was so sensual and loving and...and...and immensely satisfying."

All parties were in accord. It was extraordinary. We slowly got up and showered with no hanky-panky. With the huge robes the hotel had provided, we walked to the spa.

The spa receptionist said that the chef wanted to speak to us first about tonight's menu. Patty and Sam said they would handle it and left to talk to him. Roger and I sat down in the lounge to wait for them.

"Ray, you know that we've always loved turning others on to group sex. And, you, sir, seem to be our finest student. That was some sex we just had."

"We had gourmet sex, Rog. That's what it was. You two taught me well."

"It was truly a pleasure, Ray."

The woman returned. "It's all set. You are going to love this dinner. Guaranteed." said Sam. We entered the spa.

Willem welcomed us and introduced the other masseurs and masseuses. "Would you like to all be in one room or would you like separate rooms. Whatever you like." We chose to all be in one room.

We opted for Four-Hand and CBD oil massages and were shown to a private lanai where we could enjoy the vista and the tropical breezes. I wish I could say more about the massage however between the four hands on my body and the soothing scent of the oil, I was blissed out and transported to another dimension. I have no idea when I turned over but when I came to, I was partially covered and a little disoriented. The others came around at about the same time and we were all completely in another state. We slowly put on our robes and headed back to our villas. On the way back, the most common comment was "Whew!"

"I must admit. I don't remember any of that massage but I sure do feel good." There was agreement all around. "I still feel kind of woozy."

"Come, my love, let's go to our villa where I can take care of both of us. I know just what we need."

I welcome your comments and votes. Feel free to add your opinions. Thanks.

12