Ruby's Coach Pt. 03

Story Info
Ray, Sam, Roger and Patty head into Key West.
3.9k words
4.49
5.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a story I started several years ago. Recently, I had the time to revisit it, alter it, edit and spruce it up. There are no real persons or characters and any similarities to real people is purely coincidental. All characters are an amalgam of those I have known and experiences of which I participated. There is sex between adults, both heterosexual and bisexual. If that is not your taste, please move on. All comments are welcome.

Sam led me to the bed where we napped for an hour. We were dead to the world. When the phone warbled to tell us that dinner was on the way, we lurched into the shower to shake out the cobwebs. We literally stumbled into Roger and Patty's villa.

"Oh, my God. You, too?"

"Where am I? How did I get here?" I said.

"Are you as wiped out as we are?" asked Roger.

"Let me just say, my get-up-and-go, got up and went. Was it the massage?"

"I don't know but I think that was the best massage I ever had, even without a happy ending," added Patty.

Sam said, "Well, maybe we did have happy endings, would you know?"

Dinner had arrived. We slowly moved to the lanai where servers were laying out dishes. Everything looked too good. First, we were served caviar, just enough to pucker my lips. Two forkfuls made way for some conch salad. It was leisurely dining. Between mouthfuls and wine, we caught up on the events of the last twenty years. We learned that during the early days of the pandemic, they had lost a dear friend. That event made them rethink their priorities. Roger let his Wall Street partners buy out his founding share and Patty sold her interior design firm to Restoration Hardware. They created a nice, healthy cushion on which to retire. Over the past few years, they travelled to different resorts around the world.

"You must go to the Maldives," said Patty.

"Maybe we will," said Sam.

Dinner was served and wine glasses were filled. I was having Wagyu Churrasco, which turned out to be beef in a skewer, roasted over a hickory fire. My mouth watered as I watched it being prepared. Others had the Yellowtail Snapper, the grouper and Diver Scallops. With sides of asparagus and bok choy with wild mushrooms, it was an epicurean delight. My beef was obscene.

I think a few hours had passed since we started the meal. A lot of talking had gone on between bites. We filled them in on our relationship and our good luck. We told them about "Ruby's Coach" and they were dying to see it.

"We've been thinking about doing an RV trip but I don't know how long I can stand being trapped in one." Patty made it seem like this was a big issue.

"If you do it like us, it's like taking this villa down the road. This is glamping. Believe me, you will not get bored. We're new at this but so far, I think it's just so cool," said Sam.

After coffee and Chocolate Frangelico Mousse, we, or at least, I, could not move. Sam suggested that we go back and hit the bathroom. We said we would be on the beach watching the stars in an hour. Patty liked that idea. She wanted to continue to talk, drink and, nodding at me, smoke.

We sat on the beach in the dark, wearing our spa robes. There was no moonlight; the stars were an expanse from horizon to horizon. It was magical as we lay back in the chairs and passed the joints.

Patty asked us, "What was the kinkiest scene you ever had."

"I would say that Ruby's party at her ranch was quite the thing," I offered.

"True, that was quite amazing. There was every sort of sex going on, every combination, lots of toys, lots of cum...truly a bacchanal. However, I think the kinkiest thing was when I first went down on another woman. I felt daring and bold. I felt so out-of-body...and proud of myself. Even though the sex wasn't that good, I will always remember that moment when I did the deed." Sam beamed in the dark. "And how about you? What was yours?"

"I think the kinkiest thing we ever did was a one-hundred person daisy chain up in Woodstock. That was memorable. It set a Guinness Book record," said Roger.

"Yeah but I remember 'kinky' in a different way, Hon. Remember when our sex club tied us both up, blindfolded us and then had their way with us. Now that was kinky. I think we both came a few times."

"Yes, Patty, that does sound hot," said Sam. "Tell us about another one." I noticed that her hand was under her robe. I was warm, too, so I took mine off.

Patty, whose robe was open, said, "I'll tell you about our first time. We weren't married yet, we'd only been dating a few months and had only recently has sex for the first time. We were in bed, whispering dirty things to each other when Roger asked me if I had any bisexual tendencies. I admitted that I was curious but had never done anything about. Roger admitted that he was similarly curious and also inexperienced. We decided to explore these feelings together."

Roger picked up the story. "It was months later when we had a couple over for dinner. Patty had known them since before we started dating."

Patty cut in, "My story! So, over dinner, they started to talk about sex and fantasy, at first obliquely. Soon, it became obvious that there was something between them and it wasn't good. I jumped in and asked them what the problem was and that it helped that Roger and I acted out fantasies on each other."

"She wanted to know what and how we acted them out. And, he was all ears! I told them that when I fantasized about being with another woman, Rog went down on me and I came in torrents. Same thing with Roger."

"Have you ever...?" they asked us. She explained that they have tried role-play but it did not work. "He wanted a threesome with me and another woman. I said I would if we also had a threesome with another man. And the fights started."

I told them, "No, we haven't done the deed yet but we'll make you an offer. What goes on here stays here. If you would like to join us in satisfying our fantasies, we will gladly satisfy yours. Think about it."

This time, Roger cut in. "She convinced them that it was an offer they could not refuse."

Patty continued. "I stood up, walked over to them and stripped naked. Then I went over to Roger and unzipped him, pulling his eight-inches out."

"So, you seduced them?" asked Sam.

"Sort of. Well, yes, indeed, we did. That night, we did everything each of us wanted, maybe several times. We stayed friends with them until they had to move to London and we lost contact thereafter. But, look how we met again? We could bump into them. Anything is possible."

"But she left out the best part," interjected Roger. "We learned that we liked turning newbies bisexual. That was our main kink. After that experience, we had several more and, I'd like to say, we enjoyed every one." he laughed.

Patty said, "Oh, you know that's not true, Rog. Remember that scene in Vail with that uptight couple?"

"Yes, I remember. We first met them of the lift. They were the horniest pair. They couldn't stop talking about it and coming on to us. They complained that their sex life was awful and that they wanted to experiment. Or rather, they wanted to see what it was like. Rather, they wanted us to make them cum without doing anything to return the favor. We both balked and told them that sex was participatory. They both started to fight with us. Then, suddenly, they changed their minds and agreed to have sex with us."

Patty took over. "When we met up with them later, they returned to our condo and our hot tub. We stripped. They didn't. It was awkward and they started to fight with us again. Roger nixed the whole thing telling them that we had lost our mojo with all the bad vibes coming from them. He took a swing at Roger and missed. I thought Roger was going to kill him but Roger, God bless him, very gently walked them out the door."

Roger jumped in, "We saw them the next day on the hills. He told me that they had reconsidered and that they wanted to go through with it. I told him no and that it wouldn't be good for anybody. He started to become belligerent again and I told him to back off."

"You were one inch from both of you sliding down the mountain on your asses!" Patty laughed at the memory. "Can you picture Roger threatening anyone? Give me a break! They got scared and took off. We never saw them again."

"Sometimes, you meet people that can't express their true nature." I said. "I've met a few like that. I try to keep my distance."

Sam yawned. I suggested that we continue this tomorrow. Sam and Patty kissed and I shook Roger's dick. "Tomorrow it is," and they left. Sam and I got into the super king sized bed and with me spooning, we immediately fell into a deep sleep.

The next day was similar. The women went to the spa where they indulged in Dead Sea Body Polishes, Margarita Key Lime Pedicures and Chakra Tune-up Massages. Roger and I went snorkeling. Lunch was salads and sandwiches. Roger and I went for our massages; again, we opted for Four-Hands. This massage was not as intense as our first massage; however, afterwards, we discovered that both of us had enjoyed nice penis rubs. While we were there, the women spent some money in the resort store buying souvenirs and trinkets.

We went to the restaurant for dinner and it was equally as fabulous as the night before. The only difference was that we had to get dressed. Oh, well. One should experience everything once.

"We pull out of here tomorrow. Two days is hardly enough," said Patty.

"Yeah, back to the rented car," said Roger sullenly.

"Where are you headed," I asked.

"We flew into Miami and saw some family and old friends. We rented the car and came down here. We have a few days at the Capitana in Key West. We fly out on JetBlue to New York from Key West. And you?"

"Key West, too. Our destination is the El Mar RV Resort. We reserved a nice pad at the end of a cove. It's very private. Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you ditch the car and the hotel and ride with us? We're also staying for a few days. When our vacation is over, we'll take you to the plane."

"I think that's a great idea," said Sam, "I've been curious about what a full bus is like. It will be an adventure!"

"Is that possible? Will we fit? It's only about a half hour to Key West. If it's no trouble..."

"Relax, relax. Why not check it out when we get back? We're not far from the seaplane dock."

During the evening, we played on our private beach and swam naked. With drinks, smoke and a warm sunny day, this day was excellent. That night, some clouds moved in obscuring the stars. Sam and I moved into our bedroom where we played hide the melon.

Catching the seaplane back to Torch Key, the sky looked ominous as if a big storm was approaching. "Not to worry," the pilot told us, "this will pass by in a few hours and bring back the sun." Good. The hotel reception staff drove us back to our coach, as Roger and Patty drove behind in their rented Mercedes.

To say that they were gobsmacked is to minimize their reaction. "This is just fucking insane! This is rolling luxury!"

"And you haven't seen anything yet. It even has a double hammock and a rooftop deck!"

"First," I said, I want to show you something." As we were in the living room section closest to the driver, I took the cushions off the back and unfolded the triple-fold couch to a queen sized Sleep-Number bed. "Try it out. Tell me if it's comfortable."

They both jumped on the bed and humped each other, simulating sex. "Nice and firm but cushy...I mean the bed, too...yeah, plenty of room...ok, it passes."

We laughed as I folded the bed into the couch.

"Now, follow me," Sam directed them, first into the mid half bath and then into the bedroom. She pulled Patty on the bed and they rolled around.

Laughing, Patty said, "Nice and firm and cushier...I mean, your tits." We joined in the laughter.

"And here is the Master Bathroom!" She showed off the huge tiled shower with its rain showerhead and then all the little showerheads that hit your body. "It's also a steam room." That registered gasps.

"Come on, Rog, let's do it. You sold me. Where do we dump the car?"

"There are no places to return the car until we get to Key West. We have to drive there first.

"It's only about a half hour to Key West but it takes us much longer. How about you drive there, return the car and we will call you when we get to the RV Park. We have to do a few things to the coach before we settle in and then we can go to dinner. What do you say?"

In a few minutes, we were tooling down US1. We lost sight of Roger and Patty's Mercedes as they quickly left us in the dust. Still, we pulled into Key West and up to our pad at El Mar Resort about an hour after they arrived. I figured that would give them plenty of time to do their business at the rental agency. Sam called them and they hailed an Uber. I was filling our fresh water tank when they arrived. I'd already dumped the black and grey tanks and plugged into shore power. I attached the television cable. I opened the slides and set out the hammock, too. Sam and Patty walked up to a nearby shopping center to pick up some extra supplies. I asked Roger if he would help me set up the rooftop deck.

The deck set up quickly on braces lifting it over the solar panels. The bimini fit right into metal poles. Easy peasy. I got a bottle of wine, two glasses, a joint and an ashtray. Roger and I sat silently as we surveyed Key West and the canal that lay before us that fed into the Atlantic, What a magnificent vista! Just then, four E-18 Navy Growlers appeared in the sky returning from patrol. We watched them land at the Navy Base nearby. That was a nice welcome! About an hour later, the girls returned with goodies. They wanted to try the deck and since it was big enough for two people comfortably, we came down and gave them a turn.

"Now that we broke in the patio." I said. "I think you two can help us break in everything in this coach. I also made reservations at Lola's Bistro at seven-thirty. Is that good for everyone?"

"It's early. It's only one-thirty. Let's go into town and explore."

We ubered onto Duval Street and strolled the stores. Restaurants, art galleries, chochka stores and lots of them. We turned down Whitehead Street and looked at Hemingway's House, infested by lots of feral six-toed cats. We walked up toward Mallory Square while avoiding chickens roaming the street but we got sidetracked into Mel Fisher's Museum. I wanted to buy Sam something from the Atocha Wreck but she didn't like any of the gaudy jewelry. Besides, the overpricing annoyed her. It was now almost five. We decided to uber back to the coach.

"Sunset is at seven-o-five. What say we make it back to Mallory Square for the sunset celebration and then walk over to Lola's?"

"Good idea. But I have to nap for an hour first," said Sam.

"Ditto," said Patty and the two headed toward the bedroom.

Roger and I sat in the salon. "You really know how to drive this monster?" said Roger.

"We both took lessons and passed a license test. If you're going to do this, you have to commit."

"I'd love to get into something like this," he sat in a theater seat and I sat on the couch, "but the learning curve is maybe too much for me. I'm supposed to be retired."

I thought that sounded sort of high and mighty, maybe even spoiled. I answered accordingly, "So hire someone to drive the bus while you two kanoodle in the back. Who knows what kind of fun you'll have!"

"That's a great idea, Ray. I can't wait to suggest that to Patty." I did not pursue the conversation. I considered the fact that Roger had a different world-view than I. "Hey, Ray, do you mind if I suck your cock?" This question brought me back to Earth quickly.

I unzipped, pulled down my shorts and tossed them on the floor. My penis was semi-hard. I put a large towel under my ass and spread my legs wide. "Does that answer you?"

"I just want to suck you, that's all. Let me pleasure you." He took off his clothes, got down on his knees and slipped between my legs. "I always liked your cock, it always satisfied me." He began to lick the insides of my thighs, slowly moving up to my crotch. I felt like what Sam must feel when I do this to her. Up he crept until he got to Little Elvis. He slipped the head in and sucked gently on the corona. Then he took me all the way down and stayed there for a moment. Then back up. He did this twice when he proceeded with the tip of his tongue to trace the vein running down to my balls. He went after my balls as if he was home-run hitter. He took one testicle at a time, rolled it around his mouth and then went to other. He did this several times until his tongue swiped my perineum. This made me spread my legs more. He lifted my legs and went for my butt, licking circles around my anus before probing it with his finger. I pushed back signaling that it was welcome.

I recalled that the very first time he took my cock into his mouth. At the time, I thought to myself that this was not his first time. Now, some twenty years later, I considered how many more penises had been there and the volume of cum he had swallowed. I realized that I was in the mouth of an artist, a bona fide pro. I closed my eyes and wallowed in his skill, his artistry and, most of all, his technique, which was something else altogether.

Oh, yes, he was skilled. While it lacked the love and emotion you receive from someone who truly loves you and wants you to feel consummate pleasure, it certainly brought immense pleasure. I felt his tongue wrap around me and squeeze me. I swear I swooned. Several times, I felt the back of his throat and then his maw as my penis traveled down. Back up he came and sucked the head as if I was a crawfish. Several times, I felt I was close to exploding and each time, he held me off. I let myself go to the whims of the artist, or at least, the master craftsman.

Somewhere in a haze of ecstasy, I felt my pearly cocktail rising. With my legs over his shoulders and two fingers in my ass pushing in and out around the ring, he backed up and took only the helmet into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the crown and then pushed the tip into my peehole. Each time, I flexed and responded with a moan. He did this several times and I could no longer restrain my orgasm. I pumped several volleys into his throat as he held the head and sucked in, literally milking me. He kept me there as I emptied my load. Finally, I came back to the living. My orgasm was over and yet he held me there between his lips. He gently squeezed my balls and more of my seed flowed out. Now I was truly empty and done. He continued to suck and clean my cock until it was too sensitive and I pulled out.

"Wow, Roger, that was about as good as it gets. I saw stars, like five stars excellence. I think I'm comatose. Thank you. That was great."

We heard some giggling as the shower turned on. Neither of us could move. "I remember the taste of your cum, Ray, it's so good."

"Can I make you cum?"

"No, not now. We have to dress for dinner...but save that thought for later, would you?"

He got up as the shower ended and pulled me up off the couch into his arms. We slid the pocket door open and entered the bedroom. The women were in the bathroom toweling off. "Come in and shower, boys, and turn on all the jets, it's a blast."

When we were dressed, we called for a ride and settled down in the salon with glasses of wine.

"Let me tell you, I thought I knew what a good orgasm was but this woman just took me places I didn't know existed," Sam enthused.

"I'll say! Roger just blew me into the twilight zone!"

They laughed. Patty said, "Oh, it was our pleasure. No, I mean, really. Sam, you don't know how good you taste."

Sam said, "Whenever we get back, I want to return the favor. Maybe I'll use Ruby's gifts on you."

"What's that?"

"Oh, you'll see!" Just then, the Uber arrived and we were out the door. I locked everything up and as we drove into town, I showed Roger the security app. At one point, we had to stop to let a parade of drag queens into the square.

12