Ruby's Coach Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entering Mallory Square before sunset is something that cannot be missed. Think New Year's Eve in Times Square but with only a few hundred people. There were vendors selling flexible glow strips and LED pins, vendors selling popcorn and cotton candy. There were jugglers and acrobats, human statues and every sort of circus entertainer. In the center of the square were the drag queens singing barbershop music. It was like a Fellini film scene. As the sun was in its final moments, everything went silent. As soon as the sun set, you could hear corks popping and cheers. The real Key West revelry was about to start.

We walked a few blocks to Lola's Bistro on Duval where our table was waiting. The menu looked delectable. And, when in Key West, eat fish. Grouper, Gulf Shrimp, Snapper, Conch, Crawfish, you name it, it don't get no betta'. Every dish was more incredible than the last. After some Key Lime Pie, we headed out for a walk in the streets. After an hour of watching all sorts of madness and revelry there, we headed back to the coach for another round of debauchery.

I welcome your comments and votes. Feel free to add your opinions. Thanks.

12