Rude, Lewd and Interesting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In contrast, most American males around her age seemed besotted with chasing pussy, watching adult DVDs and practicing their skill at speaking in uncompleted sentences.

Delaney's color had changed back from pink to cream but it shot to purple when Harris asked as casually as enquiry about the day's weather, "Are you one of Eliot's sleeping partners Delaney?"

"I...I...um."

"Yes, she is, but she also cavorts with males," Eliot said, charging to the rescue of her friend.

"Cavorts, what an interesting concept," Harris mused. "Exactly how do you cavort Delaney?"

Eliot withdrew from intervention, relying on her knowledge of her sophisticated friend who'd taken a misdirected kiss and a low punch on top of her initial shock at seeing the magnificent trophy body being displayed. Delaney had Irish in her and was never down for long.

Delaney brought time by dabbing her lips with a tissue.

Her eyes flashed, that good sign, drawing a smile from Eliot.

"I yank my tits out and do a jig to show the quality of my bounce, and then I sit on the face of my victim or lover as the case may be and cover his or her mouth and nose with my completely shaven and, by now, vibrating pussy."

"Wow."

At that the two young women stared at Harris, masking their interest.

"I suppose you think in asking such a highly personal question like that I'm an uneducated, anti-social Pig Islander?"

"Something like that," Delaney replied coolly.

"Eliot invited you over because she'd decided she wants you to be my first sexual triumph in America. Where you aware of that?"

Delaney added to her color range, turning strawberry. She bit her bottom lip and looked at Eliot who simply shrugged.

"It's not necessary for you to open your legs for me Delaney but I must say if you do, I'll try my hand at cavorting. I guess I was so overwhelmed by what Eliot was attempting to lay out for me. You are a magnificent specimen of womanhood, that my teasing nature ran amok. I won't apologize because everything I've said was genuinely expressed."

Delaney said evenly, "I'm not offended, just surprised that Eliot chose to drop me into this. Before I make any decision, I'll need to know you better; I don't drop my knickers for just anyone."

"Of course not. Perhaps after breakfast you two could show me around the city. Eliot seems desperate to open me to culture."

Three nights later, Delaney dropped her knickers for Harris,

The three of them were at a restaurant and he went to the men's toilet. He was just finishing at the urinal, flicking away the final dribble, when Delaney appeared and said inelegantly, "I'd like that in me right now."

Harris didn't express disquiet at her brazenness and call for a more romantic setting and preamble, because what he had in his hand had stiffened remarkably.

"The door, there's no lock."

"Only men are likely to enter and their only reaction will be to feel envious,"

"Well, where do we do it?'

"Right here," Delaney said pulling off her knickers and lifting up to sit on the counter. Lick me wet."

She fell back between two flush sinks, resting her shoulders against the mirror.

"This is not very elegant but it is providing difficult to be alone at the right place; I need my own apartment. Ooh, you are amazing at pussy licking," she said, clutching a handful of Harris's hair.

Gasping, she said that was wet enough so Harris stood up and pushed it in, with Delaney grunting and breathing brokenly until they fell into a rhythm. He wanted the tits out but strangely she said no, someone could easily walk in.

Harris thought anyone walking in would be more interested in watching a dick sliding up a pussy than a couple of cream boobs, but who was he to judge: he was only being engaged as the engine.

She came, biting into her arm and pushed him off. She pulled the condom off him and jerked him off into a sink without saying a word.

Delaney then attended to her face, placed her knickers into her hand-bag and said she was off to eat her steak, leaving her partner to lament silently that was a potentially beautiful fuck gone to waste because of her totally detached attitude.

He wondered if she was any more switched on to her female conquests.

Eliot smiled at him as Harris rejoined the table and Delaney merely glanced at him before returning to saw into her very thick steak.

She whispered, "Delaney says you may be too big for me."

Huh?

As his steak was brought to him, Harris thought both of these women were a waste of time; let them have each other and their toys. He liked his women hot.

A couple of days later, Harris was walking past Carol's bedroom when she called out to him. He found her in the bath, her little boobs on show.

"I'm glad you're not shy."

"Why should I be," Harris said carefully. Surely, she wasn't about to offer him pussy?

"Jump in and give me a fingering."

"I'm not fucking you, you're my aunt and mom would never forgive me."

"I agree and didn't I use the phrase give me a fingering?"

He nodded, and stripped off.

"Oh my, pop that into my mouth darling."

Being a dutiful nephew, Harris did as he was told, climbing into the bath and, stretching out beyond her, supported her on his arm. Carol only had to open her mouth for the cockhead to drop in between her lips.

His sexy aunt opened her lips and proceeded while Harris busied his fingers.

Eventually, he departed, leaving Carol slumped in cold bathwater and her eyes decidedly glazed.

* * *

During the next 10 days, Eliot invited a string of her girlfriends over to parade them in front of her cousin that they'd heard so much about on the grapevine, triggered by Delaney.

And what a waste of time that was. The oaf spent more time eyeing her tits than those of her invited visitor on parade for him.

It took time for the penny to drop, but eventually it did.

She realized that the oaf was genuinely interested in her as a woman and was too polite to say he didn't want those other females paraded before him with the prospect of plundering.

Omigod.

Eliot continued to eye him, but she now eyed him with respect. He was turning down opportunities that were practically almost certain chances for sex with her girlfriends and now her mom said that was because his preference was for her, Eliot. She was confused, and having bad-mouthed him earlier for talking so glibly about casual sex, she now wasn't sure how to hit on him, or at least make her availability known to him.

She imagined falling into a self-dug hole if she asked Carol to make a pitch for her because she imagined Carol saying something like, 'Oh Harris, Eliot has changed her mind and now wants you to fuck her; and may I watch?"

Eliot cringed.

She let the issue drift unresolved and then it was time to return to college in August near where she lived, to complete her Masters degree and other qualifications to teach science at high school level.

She invited Harris out to lunch on her last day on vacation, although they were going out as a family that evening. But she wanted to be alone with him in case the opportunity presented itself for them to discuss the impasse between them.

"How long is it before you return to New Zealand?" she asked, over Martinis.

"I have something in the pot cooking that involves staying here legally but have been asked to say nothing in the meantime, to anyone."

"Ah, the FBI," Eliot joked.

He looked scandalized and murmured, "How you guess? This is embarrassing and it could blow my chances."

"Omigod, Harris. I apologize. I had no idea..."

"Calm down. I was pulling your tit."

And there it was. The big teaser had lobbed her a chance.

"I wish you would, Harris."

He half-froze, staring at her and whispered, "Are you serious, do you really want me to take your nipple in my mouth and..."

"Harris, hush. Someone might hear you. The answer is yes. I've... I've fallen for you, at least a little. I just require confirmation my feelings will be appreciated."

"Yes, oh yes," he enthused and bent forward, his eyes and expression urging her to meet him halfway. Eliot also leant forward and the table was just narrow enough for their lips to touch without excessive straining.

"Lovely," he said, straightening.

"I thought so too."

And that was all on that advance, for the time being, apart from some leg rubbing.

Later they walked hand-in-hand to Eliot's home and she frankly explained her dilemma over notifying her change in feeling toward him.

He said. "I'd noticed a warming in your attitude with me Eliot but I hadn't figured it had gone far enough to attempt another hit on you. May I come to your bed tonight?"

Eliot pulled her hand away from his hand, locked that arm under his arm and swung Harris around to crush hard against her front and they kissed deeply.

"Of course, you can come to my bed tonight and you're invited to cum

profusely," she simpered.

"Omigod, you really know how to turn on a guy," he leered.

The End


12