Rudiments Pt. 02

Story Info
Liv does another stream with Abel.
4.2k words
4.6
1.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: Previous chapter https://literotica.com/s/rudiments

Chapter Two

This new business venture of mine creates new difficulties. The next morning I groggily awoke in yet another strange place. It took my head a few seconds to work out where I was. It dawned on me that I was in the pool house out behind Damian's mansion. Maybe if I had been "good" enough, and not pissed all over him, I might have stayed in the main house? Last night, once he was finally finished with me and my ass, after a second round about half an hour later. He let me stand there dripping as he poured himself a whiskey. He had kindly given me a loving kiss and an affectionate squeeze before telling me where I would be staying. In true Damian style not affording the time in escorting me out there himself, but having one of the many pretty maids do it for him. She had been nice enough to show me where all the leftover clothes for Daminan's past, or even current, relationships were being stored. It was a huge whole walk-in closet with different sexy items of clothing and underwear. Knowing what he liked I picked out a pair of undies similar to the crotchless ones I had worn before and a nice soft pajama set. A soft pink tank top with ruffles at the bottom and matching short shorts with their own ruffles at the hems. It was cute enough that I wouldn't mind Damian seeing me in them. Thinking I would be climbing into bed with him. But no. Instead I was laying in the plush, luxurious bed, staring up at the mirrored ceiling, I wondered looking at myself in the mirror, about the girl that left them. What did she look like? Was she still seeing him? How many girls was Dame doing this with?

I wasn't woken by the sun but someone loudly knocking at the door. Slipping into the robe from last night, I tightened it firmly around my body as I was met by one of Damian's smiling drivers who in his hands had both my purse and my all important cigarettes. I was seriously missing them. As such I hurriedly smoked two before even getting dressed. He had to wait for me before driving me back to the apartment. As I sat there he let me know Dame had unfortunately left that morning for an early flight and would contact me soon. There I was left practically naked with the box in my hands that contained my wet dress and panties from the night before, wondering if I would ever see Damian again.

I was only in our place for a few seconds fussing and dealing with the forever hungry Dave, even though Aaron had left a note saying that he fed him, before my phone started going off in my purse. Digging it out I saw it was Abel and just the thought of him put a little smile on my face. The man was always around when he was needed it seemed and at that moment I needed his comfort badly since I knew I wouldn't be seeing Aaron till much later that night.

After getting off the call, I decided I would have a shower before he arrived to wash all of Dame and I's fluids off my body. After tossing my clothes from the night before into the wash I went to light a quick cigarette out on the balcony. As soon as I had it lit, and just as I took a very needy inhale, I heard the doorbell and knew it was Abel. Sighing a little, I placed the cigarette on the edge of our outdoor ashtray and went back inside, untying the robe and sliding it off as I got to the door. I took just a split second to toss it over the back of the couch before opening the door and being enveloped in Abel's strong arms.

He is certainly strong with two reusable bags full of groceries in one hand, I was picked up and he kissed me lovingly, holding me tightly around the waist. "Hey babe, I came over to cook you a little breakfast," he beamed as he gently placed me back down on my feet and looked me over. "Nice pjs. Bet they are from Damian's. You can go ahead and take them off," he commented smoothly, going into the kitchen and starting to unload the bags.

I blushed, just how did he know, and then followed him, watching as he diligently put things away in our fridge and cupboards, obviously getting more than just breakfast to make. "That's so sweet, Abel... thank you," I smiled, going back outside onto the balcony to get my still smoking cigarette. I left the door open so he could see and leaned against the railing before I pushed the shorts off, letting them pile on the ground around my slippers. Stepping out, I pushed them to the side before my tank top followed shortly after.

"Don't thank me yet. Just wanna put a little meat on your skinny bones, babe," he said with a chuckle and snapped his fingers, "Oh fuck. Got more to get out of the car," With that he turned and ran off out of the apartment. I stood there rather confused on the balcony, nude but very much happy to be smoking my cigarette as I waited for him to come back. I could hear his footsteps on the hallways as he repeatedly came in and out and back in again, setting things down in the living room before coming back into view. "Sorry, brought my streaming stuff over to make use of your vintage game systems.

Of course. Abel would be thinking about work before breakfast was even cooking. "It's fine. Though, I'd love to know what you mean by putting meat on my bones," I stated with my arms crossed over my bare chest.

Abel chuckled, as he vigorously started by mixing up some pancake batter. "I just think you would look good with a little tummy, hon. Don't get me wrong, you're stunning. Just a little home cooking could put an ass on you," he told me as he worked. "Bet you guys don't cook that much, do ya?"

He had us there. Both me and Aaron were not big on cooking. Sometimes we would get a wild moment and cook something up, but I didn't know the last time we used the stove. We just didn't have the time. "Fine. I'll put a little weight on if you do all the home cooking," I smiled sultrily as possible and teased him, finishing up my cigarette and stubbing it out before grabbing up my clothes and coming back inside. I discarded the pjs in the laundry and came back out in just the red lace underwear.

Abel looked back at me and his eyes flicked up and down my body as he smirked, "I'll have you filling the ass of those panties in no time," he said with a playful growl, reaching over to me and grabbing at my ass teasingly. I rolled my eyes and pulled away, letting him get back to cooking while I went out to the living room and plopped onto the couch, giving up on the idea of getting a shower right then. As the delicious smells permeated from the kitchen I just flipped the tv onto something mindless and played on my phone until Abel brought me a big plate of pancakes with eggs and bacon on the side.

"I expect it all to be eaten before I'll eat you," he joked with a heavy hint of truth. Abel took a seat beside me with his own plate, piled much higher with an amazing amount of food. Within minutes he took down the mountain before I was even half done myself. We sat in silence focusing on the food. He is clearly a feeder. In the end, I finished most of my food and only left part of a pancake and slice of bacon behind. With a triumphant grin, Abel took care of those small pieces before he gathered the dishes to take to the kitchen.

Abel took ages in the kitchen, but I used it to my advantage. By the time he got back I was already stretched out hiding my now full and bulging stomach from view on the couch with my dark red panties carelessly on purpose tossed over on the other side of the room, out of his view.

I was just hoping he was not too full, I just had to wait for him to eat and drink me next. He seemed to enjoy my gushing moments. I enjoy my gushing moments.

Before sitting down, Abel took a frustrating and painstakingly long time to set up his cameras and laptop. Everything had to be just so. I just laid there naked flipping around on my phone, doom scrolling on social media ever so occasionally looking up and watching him, he was extremely pleasant on the eye. What shocked me was when I saw he was turning on one of the game systems and the cameras on us. "Hey!" I whined pitifully, getting nothing but a gentle tut and chuckle from him as he came to sit beside me, checking out the view on his laptop. After a grunt of disapproval of the image and further adjusting Abel finally settled in next to me. Using his strength pulling me so that my hips laid out across his lap.

Within seconds he had started the stream, I could see that he was on the one he used back when we first met. It was not his normal stream, but one he could do just about anything on, especially me. As I laid there I could watch the viewers rolling in, the counter going up by the second as he started a new game of Mario on the Nintendo 64.

At first he didn't say anything about me, just talking to the viewers and rubbing my ass as he got his game going before needing his other hand to play. It felt like he would never show me attention and just use me as a prop for his audience, so I got up and stormed off. It was just annoying. I had waited through breakfast already! I knew it was a little stupid of me to be angry, but my pussy was throbbing and hot. All I wanted was him, not all this with his stream and shit. I needed to be taken care of.

Keeping one eye on Abel, I went around the house, cleaning up but doing it a bit louder than I meant to. I think everything was catching up with me. I just couldn't help how heavy handed I was as I banged the dishes around in the sink as I washed and put them away. After every clang he would flick his eyes at me and glare. He was "working". As I cleaned the counters and swept up I was making all kinds of loud annoying noises, cleaning with a frustrated vengeance as Abel sat and happily enjoyed talking nonsense with his chat and playing his stupid game as he ignored me completely. What a dick! Of course, I should have known I would be treated this way. He was just like any other man at the end of the day.

After slamming the toilet seat down that he had left up when I stopped for a pee break, I pushed the door open roughly and went out on the balcony to have another cigarette. I even went as far as to leave the door open so all the city sounds could reach the inside of the apartment as I took in deep, needy inhales of the poison between my fingers. From where I was standing and smoking, I could see him on the couch, his phone pointed at me as he filmed, most likely voyeuring me, and sharing my naked smoke with his viewers as he leaned back with a smirk on his face. That stupid little look on his face as he was chatting away. I was standing there naked and he didn't care, it just pissed me off even more. Even Aaron never ignored me while I walked around nude, I would at least get an affectionate slap on the ass or kisses between smoke breaks.

Coming back inside, I was on my way to the bedroom, to get dressed. As if he was going to ignore me naked, I might as well be warm. But as soon as I was within arm's reach of the man, he had a firm hold on my wrist. "Get your sexy ass over here," he teased. I glanced at the screen and sighed, making an exaggerated roll of my eyes as I smiled and let him pull me closer until I was sitting on his lap. He had his hand on my cheek, then he was kissing me deeply in front of the camera. It was as I turned my head and briefly opened my eyes, the first time I caught a glance that I had my face on screen and it was a little scary. It was equally difficult to be freaked out when he was sliding his tongue around my mouth, and his fingers were migrating up my thigh like that.

Men are so much warmer than us females. His body was making my angst melt away as I fell into him. It was almost annoying when it came to a guy like Abel. One that could tease and pester and still, in the end, he would get exactly what he wanted from me. With his fingers deep between my thighs would it be asking too much for me to be strong enough to deny him that wish though? To me he was so hot with all that hair, he had all tied back in a bun. He was showing off that easily fuckable, tanned, muscular body. I really felt lucky just to get these moments "alone" with him. Touching and smelling him even though we were both being watched by thousands. "Get on your knees." He quietly mumbled, a stage direction, meant to be unheard by the viewers. He said it while patting the couch beside him, showing me where he wanted me.

I did as I was told and got onto the couch, at first on my hands and knees before I let my upper body relax and my shoulders went down onto the cushion along with my cheek. I couldn't see much from that position, but I soon felt his hand give a slap to the side of my ass before wedging it firmly in my crotch, forcing me to part my legs more. Another unseen stage direction!

"Look guys, sometimes you need to put the controller down and give your girl some affection too," he stated. His big hands delicately tickled as they glided down on both cheeks before he forcefully spread them, showing off my hole to the camera as he positioned my hips. He almost evilly chuckled, before declaring, "I know the guy that pounded her ass last night and I bet she needs a good eating to soothe her." With that said, he went silent before he was soon pressing the bottom part of his face between my ass cheeks and slowly and purposely dragging his tongue around and over my hole.

As I felt his tongue, I moaned right away, shifting my hips a little against the wet, cool tongue against my needy ass. It felt amazing like a cat over a bowl of milk he hurriedly lapped at me, giving exactly what I had been needing. But for me though my pussy was still throbbing from getting nothing. Damian has no interest in it. Other than with his fingers. I needed Abel to want it.

Luckily the ignoring was short lived for it was only a little longer before he was touching my clit with his fingers gently teasing and playing with it while he kept his other hand firmly on my cheek to keep it pushed out of the way. Abel forced me to stay put though as he gave me what I had been craving for so long. I felt like forever, the longest and most blissful few minutes I had ever experienced. I wished it would continue forever. But Abel being Abel before I could cum he pulled back his mouth from my ass, but not before giving my left butt cheek a little bite. How would I explain the tooth marks to Aaron later? My focus was soon back on him. "I want you to get on the coffee table. Knowing you, you better not mess anything up either."

Panic crossed through my body. How was I supposed to do that? If he hit the spot...there were cables and even one camera setup on a short tripod there. The one pointed directly towards us. I looked back to him questioningly and he nodded confirming the order. I blushed a bit as I ungainly got up and gently as I could have easily slipped on the coffee table, it groaned as my weight settled, before making sure to put my hands and knees in the right spots so I wouldn't accidentally knock anything else over. The situation was stressful, certainly not sexy, especially when I got a good look at the view of my naked self on the computer screen in front of me. They could see from my hips down to my breasts on my right side and looking back as if it was a mirror, I had to smile at what I saw. Abel now had his thick cock out in his hand as he stroked himself as he got up behind me.

I was still wet. There was no need for lube as he pressed the head of his cock against my pussy, with a second push, I moaned as it slipped in almost too easily. "I recommend making women wait a little when they get needy. Her walls are throbbing and hot," Abel said with a slight sigh. I was feeling him there just in the entrance. Poised. "Fuck, it's like her pussy is sucking me right in. That's how much she wants it right now. Right, babe?" He announced.

I couldn't talk like that! Not filming. Not when I could see the viewer numbers rising and the chat buzzing by right in front of my face as I felt and watched him slowly filling me up with his massive cock. But, I knew he was serious when he stopped again half way in and waited, I could feel his eyes burning the back of my head with a look I didn't have to see to know. He had expectations that needed to be met, just like every other man.

"Yes," I nodded and finally answered. "I really really want it, Abel, please." I gave the permission he craved as I instinctively moaned as I shifted my hips a little to prove my point. Confirmation it seemed to be the only thing he was waiting for as with a manly grunt he pushed all the way in before momentarily retreating before starting to thrust into my needy pussy. I felt like it had been forgotten about since the night before. I was involuntarily already moaning as my hair and tits hung down and swayed in rhythm to his amazing and delightful strong thrusts into me.

The creaking of the cheap coffee table Aaron recently put together wasn't only noticed by me, but chat as well as a good portion of them joked about the race of whether "she would cum before the table broke from Abel's forceful pounding". If the man behind the dangerous crunching sounds knew it, he was ignoring the notion as he reached up and initially cupped before forcefully grabbing my tit that was closest to the camera and pulling him firmer against my buttocks as he thrusted harder and faster. "Man, she's really tight today. Her walls feel fucking amazing against my cock. Bet you guys wish you were here to feel it too."

"Oh fuck!" I tossed my head back and moaned, letting my long hair cascade down my back as I took every thrust from him. He was going so deep and hitting every amazing spot inside me that he could. It felt euphoric almost like I was high, making it impossible for me to keep up with the chat in front of me. I could feel this deep, burning pleasure inside me, letting me know that I was getting close. So close. As he started to pinch and pull at my nipple, I could feel the waves of pleasure crashing over me as I felt my end coming over me quickly. I hoped I wouldn't ruin anything, at least I wasn't wearing a dress,as for the second time in 24 hours I gushed. This time splattering all over the table below me, unable to stop myself as I let out a loud, earthy guttural moan. When Abel pounded impossibly harder into me a couple last times, I was already too soaked to know if he came for sure. His choppy breathing behind me was a good sign that he had though, and the fact that he was not the type to stop without getting off.

"Looks like I got a mess to clean up before I can get back to the game," he stated, pulling out of me. Slapping his slime covered cock against my ass twice playfully for good measure. Abel was still in performance mode as he stepped back and watched me climb off the table. "Go get a shower now. I'm gonna keep talking for a while." The way his voice came so smoothly really helped calm me down after the brutal fucking. Especially the the brutal fuck was part his performance art. I got off the table as carefully as I got on, and hurriedly got out of view right away. Abel went right to cleaning, stopping in front of me to press a gentle kiss to my lips before getting some paper towels.

I waddled off to the bathroom. Anal and vaginal penetration meant things were a little uncomfortable. But I was soon under the flowing water and had a long shower, I had been fucked by two different men since my last wash. I felt incredibly dirty. I was being very dirty! Over the shower I was still able to hear my customer "working." A laughable way of putting it since he was playing an old video game and yammering away praising me, but he was actually working and it was so interesting to be on the other side of that. Finishing my shower I came out in my towel, Aaron has tidied them up again. As I dried my hair I headed right outside for another smoke. I was going to make up for missing them all yesterday. This time, I lounged on the two cushions, stretching my legs out where I wished Abel's lap was. Even Aaron's. This time, I allowed myself to enjoy the smoky goodness as it flowed across my tongue and down my throat, into my waiting lungs. A post coital cigarette is amazing. I was lucky to be able to ride the blissful high from a good orgasm a little longer with the help of my addiction, sinking into the firm cushion more and allowing my towel to hang down slightly. Damian wouldn't allow this bliss. The breeze was delightful against my freshly cleaned skin.

12