Rudiments Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would only be made more perfect if I wasn't alone. As well as craving nicotine, I want as much attention and love they can give me.

With my lungs sated coming back in, I found Abel sitting there just dressed in just his briefs as he seemingly mindlessly played the game. I had to smile, I had seen Aaron do this thousands of times, hell I used to play with him and friends as well. This was different, but somehow jarringly similar. Abel wasn't Aaron.

I was quiet as I walked to the bedroom where I got ready for work. I dressed plainly, not really wanting much attention. I had my excitement for the day. At least, I had gotten what I was going to get until I saw Aaron. After getting ready, I came back out to the living room and got my things together for work and as I did I felt my phone going off.

$800 for lunch.

I wanted to laugh a little at that as I gulped for air as I checked it, he was still paying me for my services. Rolling my eyes as I came back into the living room where he stopped me again. "I'm gonna stay here and wait for Aaron. I'll see you after work, babe," Abel told me as he kissed the back of my hand gently.

I looked around, clocking all the stuff he had brought over and wondered, was he moving in for real?

12