Rudiments Pt. 03

Story Info
Liv and Aaron have a quiet day at home.
4.4k words
5
1.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: Previous chapter https://literotica.com/s/rudiments-pt-02

Chapter Three

Abel stayed over that night and the next morning cooked us both a rather delicious breakfast. When he left to go back to his own apartment he didn't take any of the streaming kit with him. He left it all in our living room, promising he would take it all away soon, that our place was too comfortable of a set up not to do at least one more stream here first. So, in slight disbelief and excitement for Dave, it all got pushed to a corner and we went on with our day.

With thoughts tumbling in my head, I spent a lot of time that morning cleaning up. I did the laundry, cleaned the surfaces, tidied up the floor, and really anything else that I could see that needed to be done. Life had been hectic, I had not done a lot recently. Also I wasn't sure why I was being so through, but I had so much anxious energy I just couldn't stop until the whole place was perfect. Or as close as I could get it. During my cleaning frenzy I did take a little time to have a smoke here and there, using those times as little breaks as I stared off at the city around me. Aaron tried his best to stay out of my way as he worked on his computer sitting on the sofa. He lifted his feet when needed and even got up to help me reach some cobwebs on the ceiling.

When I finished everything I felt better as I went back out on the balcony feeling the slight breeze against my bare arms and legs as I was wearing a pair of small cotton shorts and a big t-shirt. It sent a little chill through me, but I sat on the outdoor couch and curled up with a small throw I kept out there those days. I needed to figure out what was bothering me so much. I knew some of it was probably just the nervous excitement I had about going to Damian's party.

Who knew what was going to happen there...

Well, I had a good idea of what could. I just needed to know who all was coming. I knew Aaron, Abel, and I, surly Emilia as well, but was it only going to be the five of us? Or would it be a much bigger party? One that could get out of control. Even with just our little group, could something go wrong? Of course it could! Three men fighting for the affection and attention of two women. What if they couldn't share? What if there was some sort of argument or fight?

The thoughts kept spinning in my head. What if the men all wanted Emilia, even Aaron, and not me?

I sighed and leaned back into the cushion of my seat, wiggling my hips to get comfortable before placing a cigarette between my lips. Then, with a couple of deep much needed drags, lighting up. I needed nicotine. As there it was. What I was so worried about was now perched right at the front of my mind. If this was really going to be an intimate sexy party between the five of us, I was afraid of being left out because of the curvy beautiful blond Emilia. It was ridiculous though, there were three men and two girls and I knew the men intimately. At least, I knew Aaron and I was starting to really get to know Abel and Damian better. They would not do something like that to me because all of them wanted me. This was all just me being silly and I knew it.

"Liv?" Aaron stepped out onto the balcony very quickly breaking my chain of thoughts as I watched on as he got his own cigarette out of his pack and came to sit beside me. Getting himself comfortable just where my feet rested on the cushion. I tutted and moved them. "Thought I would find you out here." He chuckled before lighting up and leaning back. "What's up? Seems like something's on your mind." He forced his exhale out towards the city.

Damn him. Of course Aaron would notice there was something off. He always did. I sighed and smiled a little as I looked over to him, putting the filter between my lips to give myself a moment to think of what to say as I inhaled the needed smoke.

"I don't know... I guess I'm just worried about how things may go tomorrow. If it's just us and Emilia..." I admitted, hugging my knees to my chest under the throw blanket. Even though it was easy to be open with Aaron, I still didn't want to be with something like that. It was hard to explain, but something about Emilia just felt off limits. The same feeling came with Abel as well, but I just couldn't put my finger on what it all meant.

Aaron hummed thoughtfully as he puffed on his cigarette, the exhaled smoke following his stare, looking out at the city. "Are you... jealous?" He finally asked with a slight grin. "Would you rather have all three of us paying attention to you at once?"

The realization hit and a blush creeped over my cheeks as I thought about being crowded by my men. It wasn't a bad scene as it played out inside my head quickly. "No. I mean... I don't know. I might be a little jealous, but that's only because I'm afraid she might be more your type. And their type too."

Aaron reached over and slid his hand over my knee, down to my ankle where he gently grabbed and guided my foot onto his lap. "You are my type, Livia." He stated before beginning to massage the sole of my foot after pulling back the blanket. "You know that. Emilia is too but, if I had it my way, I would have the both of you at once." There was a slight smirk that flashed over his calm smile. It was gone as soon as it came though. I could feel myself relaxing under his touch, leaning to the side against the back cushion. I watched him as he ran his thumbs up and down the bottom of my foot, applying just enough pressure.

"But, I wanna make sure you're comfortable tomorrow. Do you want me to stick with you while we're there?" I knew if I said yes, he was going to be right there no matter what happened. He would be glued loyally at my hip. Dave would do it. I didn't want that for him. I wanted Aaron to have a good time as well. He really deserved that after all this. At least I felt like he did after I had been with Abel and Damian.

I shook my head and sighed a little. "No, you don't need to do that." I told him, knowing that would ruin the party for him. And maybe even the others.

"I know you don't need me to. You're gonna have a good time and I'm sure you'll get more than enough attention. But, if you want me to..."

"No, Aaron." I smiled a little, "I don't want you to either. What I want is for you to have fun too. I'm sure I'm just overthinking things." We smiled at one another for a moment and Aaron continued to rub my foot for a moment before he reached under the blankets and grabbed the other to start on.

"Is there anything else bothering you?" He asked as he began running his thumbs over the sole of my other foot.

I was quiet for a moment, taking a drag off my almost spent cigarette, the smoke working away within my chest. Not much longer and I would not have that to concentrate on. "I don't know... is anything bothering you?"

"Like what?"

I shrugged, thinking about my own question. "I mean... with Abel and Damian?"

Aaron's gaze softened slightly and he shook his head. "No. Your relationship with them doesn't bother me anymore than mine with Abel and Emilia bothers you."

"But..." Wasn't that the problem? It was where the whole thing started from. My jealousy for the other woman was apparent. I just couldn't help it when I saw the way Aaron looked at her, even when we were all together. I could see right through him and into his mind. His dirty, dirty mind.

Aaron nodded at my small rebuttal. "I get jealous too sometimes. It's impossible not to when I know you're with those other men. I know they have things I don't. Like muscles and money... but I also know that you will always come back to me. Just like I will always come back to you, baby." He began rubbing gentle small circles into the sole of my foot. "I think it's normal to feel jealous in a situation like this. Especially while we are still just getting used to things."

He was right. We were really complicating our relationship by opening it up the way we had. And everything was happening so fast as well. Maneuvering this whole thing would not be easy, but it felt like it would be worth it.

"And maybe... Sometimes I'm jealous of you too." Aaron admitted. "When it comes to Abel.... Even Damian. I mean he's really hot and so far has shown no interest in me at all. Just you." He explained as he placed my foot beside the other in his lap, letting go and placing his hand on my knee.

I was surprised to hear that end of things. I wasn't sure I had ever felt that way. No, I didn't think I had. I kind of liked the thought of Aaron and Abel together though. There was something so hot about the two of them, especially after I got to be with them at the same time. Abel had been so dominant over the both of us. It had been intense in the best way. I could get lost just picturing it all again.

"Wow... I didn't expect that." I giggled a little as I stretched my arms and slid out another cigarette, focusing on lighting it right up. If there was ever a time and a place to chain smoke, it felt like right then. Aaron followed my lead and lit another of his own while he nodded slightly. "I don't think you have to be jealous of me though. Abel really likes you and I'm sure it's for different reasons than why he likes me." I said as the smoke leaked out of my mouth, clouding up between us. "And Damian, well he might just not be into men."

Dame was still such a mystery to me, I had no idea if he potentially liked men too. I would not be too shocked though since he loved anal so much. I really did wonder more about his tastes as I sucked on the filter of my cigarette.

"Yeah. You're right." Aaron finally said as he looked off at the sky. It was clear blue that day and I hoped for a similar, but even warmer, day for the party. "You're just so hot, Liv. I know you know to some extent, but I don't think you fully get it. You're way more attractive than I am. You should be with guys like Abel and Damian. Not me." He sighed, looking down at himself and gesturing to his body. "I mean look at me. I'm a fucking nerd."

I giggled and reached out to cover his larger hand with my own. "I think it's hot that you're a fucking nerd though. I always have." I assured him. Sure, I was attracted to how toned and manly the other two were, but there was something so soft and loving about Aaron. It didn't matter that he was smaller than them with less strength, he made me feel safer than anyone else could. It had nothing to do with stature, just who he was brought the comfort of protection with it. I wondered if anyone else had noticed that about my love. "But honestly, I am just as into you physically as I am them. I like the things that make you different even. I don't need three muscle men around me. I would rather have you taking up one of those slots."

Aaron seemed to be deeply touched by what I said from how his pale cheeks turned a slight pink color. He smiled at me, blue eyes shining with his happiness as he scooted in closer, leaning in so he could press a gentle kiss to my lips. It lingered, but never went any further before he pulled away. Both of us needed a little breather from sex so we couldn't let things get out of hand. At least for one full day. "I love you, Livia." He said in a soft tone, pressing our foreheads together.

"I love you more." I giggled, closing my eyes to just be in the moment until Aaron pulled back and settled into the couch again. I brought my cigarette to my lips, taking in a deep inhale as I relaxed there, feeling my phone going off in my pocket. Pulling it out, I saw that it was a video call from Abel and I wondered what he could want, though it wasn't unlike him to contact us through the day since we started all this.

Aaron and I shared a look after I showed him who was calling and I swiped to answer. "Hello?" I said as my face popped onto the black screen before I saw Abel there as well. He had his phone in his hand, reclining back on a big black leather couch. I knew that couch.

"Hey baby. Aaron there with you?" He asked and I moved the camera to show us both there, seeing my boyfriend waving almost shyly to what was pretty much my other boyfriend. "Hey there sweetie." Abel cooed playfully at the blond beside me. "Figured I would check in with you guys. Still up for tomorrow?" He asked.

"As far as we know we will be there." I answered, bringing the phone back to just me as I admired Abel and how playfully messy his hair was, tossed up in a quick bun. He looked so chill like he always did and it made me feel a deep excitement to see him again. Even if he had only just left that morning.

"Good. I'll pick you guys up around noon tomorrow and bring you here." He said smoothly.

"Here?" I arched my brow at him and watched as he turned the camera around, showing me that he was sitting in Damian's office with the main man himself behind the desk. Dame glanced up from the papers in front of him, wearing a pair of thick rimmed glasses, and arched his eyebrows before he waved to me before dropping his gaze right back down.

The camera moved again, but this time to show that it was not just the two men there, but Emilia was down between Abel's legs. Her mouth was full of the man's massive cock and her blond head was very quickly bobbing up and down. He adjusted the view so she could see me and I could see those ocean blue eyes. It looked like she smiled around him a little, but she never stopped her work as Abel flipped the camera back to himself.

I knew I had seen that couch before. A blush threatened to spread as I thought about the things Damian had done to me right there. I remembered how it felt to be on my knees in the corner of the massive sectional, my pretty nightgown a mess on the floor as my ass was stuck out for the very nude Dame who was right behind me. I could almost feel the rough pounding that had the couch scooting on the floor and even hitting the wall behind it.

"Too bad you two aren't here. I would put you to work just like her." Abel's voice brought me back to reality. I had to shake my head a little to thin out the fogginess that accompanied that particular memory.

"I'm sure of it." I rolled my eyes playfully at him and adjusted again so both Aaron and I could be seen in the frame.

"What did I miss?" Aaron asked, pouting a little that he didn't get to see. Abel laughed and let out a small breathy moan.

"Got Emilia giving me some head. Enjoying her before you get your pervy hands on her." He teased, winking at Aaron and making him blush brightly. I couldn't help but pout a little at the comment, but my jealousy was fading. It seemed like Damian and Abel were getting their fill of Emilia that day. Maybe it meant I would have them both to myself the next day. I couldn't even allow myself to think about what that would be like, pressed between the two strong men out beside the pool. It would get me going for sure. "I could come get you two tonight if you want. We could have a big sleepover." My eyes flicked over to Aaron and I felt a sudden reawakening wave of jealousy when I noticed he was rubbing himself through his pants. Should I be between his legs as well, giving him exactly what Abel was receiving? No, I was having a cock-free day. I needed it and nothing was going to have me working on one.

Aaron locked eyes with me and I sighed a little after thinking about it for a second. "Nah, as good as that sounds, we are planning on having a quiet night here." I told him, getting a little frown from Abel, though it was quickly replaced with a calm smile.

"Fine, fine, this boring old couple needs a boring night at home." He teased as he leaned back into the reclined chair of the nice leather couch. "You're missing out." He sighed, bringing the phone up so we could see both him and Emilia's head still bobbing up and down on his glistening shaft between his lap.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked away for a moment. How could they not need a break as well? "Yep. This boring couple is gonna enjoy their boring night at home too." I said as I glanced back to the screen, looking to see that Aaron was for sure staring at what was happening. I couldn't really blame him, though I was hoping he wouldn't get too excited over it all.

Nothing was going to be happening with me that night. I knew my own body, it definitely needed this time to rest, especially with the party coming up the next day.

We talked with Abel for a little longer on the phone. It was mostly Aaron and him having a little conversation that I didn't really listen to as I smoked off to the side and held the phone for them. Even if I wasn't paying much attention, I could hear when Abel began to groan as he climaxed. Glancing over to the screen I saw that the grinning Emilia had sat up with her mouth full of cum, some of it even dripping from her pouty lips and onto her chin. "Better not make a mess on the floor over there!" Damian called from off screen. The blond made quick work of swallowing his load and licking up what had spilled out. Of course, Abel looked pleased with himself as he leaned back into the reclined chair with his arm behind his head. The two men talked a little longer, but Damian had started barking orders and it was soon after that, the conversation wrapped up.

My arm hurt a bit by the time we hung up and it was only the two of us again. We both sat outside and finished our cigarettes before going in so I could get back to cleaning the apartment. I wanted the whole place to be nice and ready for us to come back from Dame's. Aaron went right back to his computer on the couch, staying out of my way as I worked. After a couple more hours of chores, I felt like I was finished, I needed fresh air and to move my legs a little. So I decided to take Dave out for a quick walk.

Coming back inside and taking the leash off, I could hear my lover banging around the kitchen. I popped my head in the room and saw him working on dinner. He was making a simple butter noodles recipe. After finding out about that I went off to get things ready for my after dinner shower. It was going to be a long one since I needed to shave all over to make sure I was nice and ready to be flaunting around my bathing suit. I even picked one out for the next day and set it on the dresser, a tiny white two piece that would just cover what it needed to and nothing more.

Dinner was ready once I had everything laid out. We ate at the table and talked about little things here and there, mostly domestic things like buying Dave another bag of food or making sure all the bills were up to date. Just going over day to day things that the others would surely find boring if they were around to hear. While we ate and talked I felt my phone going off in my pocket and ignored it until after I helped Aaron clean up. Once he was back in the living room with his computer on his lap and the TV on, I read the message I got from the website I was advertising on.

It was another customer.

Another man wanted to take me out for a date night and bring me home afterwards. He seemed nice enough in his photo, his name was Richard and he was older with salt and pepper hair and pretty green eyes from what his profile picture showed. I was torn though. Could I really handle another man to take care of? There was only so much time in a week after all. I already had too much on my plate.

But, the money was calling to me at the same time. All I had to do was make time to have a night with this new man. But what if it became more than just that little date like Abel and Damian became. It would be too much to add another person to this complicated open relationship we had. I feel like I already had too much going on in that department.

As I bounced the idea around my head, I went back outside and sat down to have a smoke. I crossed my legs and leaned back into the cushion, looking off at the darkening city in front of me.

12