Rudiments Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Could I handle having another man in my life to take care of? Even if it was extra money, I wasn't too sure about it. I felt like I already had so much going on and I really didn't need to make anymore with Abel and Damian funding my current lifestyle. Hell, I didn't even need my job anymore. I just kept to for the time being for normalcy.

Taking in a very much needed long inhale as my brain spun, I held the smoke in my lungs before slowly forcing it out of my lips. As the smoke dissipated into thin air, I decided that, no, I could not bring in another man. Even if it was just for one night. I had enough going on and I was still shaping these new relationships and carving a new future that was forming.

I knew that however sexy he was, Richard just wouldn't fit into all that.

So, I ignored his message and even considered deleting the app right then and there. But, for the moment I would keep it around. Just in case. It wasn't like my new lifestyle was set in stone. Anything could happen between us and these two wealthy men. I took a long, needy puff off my cigarette as I laid my phone down on the seat beside me. Looking back at the sliding glass door I could see Aaron sitting on the couch, his face illuminated by his laptop screen. Even if everything went downhill, I knew I would still have my love at the end of the day. That soothed any nerves I might have as I sat there, smoking and watching him.

With my cigarette finished, I went back inside, it was starting to get chilly. I said hello to Aaron who grunted, he was watching something on his laptop. I walked back to the bathroom and started the shower right away. Waiting for the water to heat up, I wiggled out of my clothes and let down my long hair before brushing through it thoroughly. I took myself in as I watched through the mirror. Plump pink lips, perky tan breasts, almost flat stomach. I could see ways Emilia and I were similar and different as I stood there a bit longer, putting my brush away. Finally, I turned away and got right into the hottest water I could stand, shivering a bit before I got to work. Everything had to be scrubbed and areas needed to be shaved. Time had to be taken for it all to be perfect because, knowing Abel, anything could be livestreamed to his worldwide audience. I knew Aaron would start complaining about water use after a while, but I needed to be clean.

Once I was happy with all the work I did to clean myself up, I got out of the shower and dried off. I dressed myself in one of Abel's big shirts he left behind for me before wrapping my hair up in a towel. Taking one final look at myself in the foggy mirror, I went back out to the living room to spend the rest of the evening with my lover on the couch, after going back out on the balcony for a quick smoke after that long shower. He was affectionate towards me, as he even closed his laptop and I made him put it away so we could relax together. Just the two of us.

12