Rudy Ch. 06: Rudy's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desiree hummed in delight, as her hand had slipped into Siboniso's trousers, exploring the wonderful extent of his erection. They worked their way towards Wilson and Desiree's suite.

The door hadn't properly closed behind them when Siboniso pulled Desiree's blouse over her head - her DD breasts bounced to freedom. He broke the kiss and latched his lips onto one of Desiree's breasts. Desiree returned the favor by unbuckling his belt and opening up his trousers. She worked his trousers over his hips to free his black cock.

Siboniso straightened himself and took Desiree's lips into his. She purred, as his fingers opened her skirt's button and his hand slid in under her thong. His finger cleft her wet nether lips and Desiree couldn't suppress her gasp, as his finger started to work her clit.

But Desiree was curious, she had heard rumors about big black cocks, especially after Siboniso had pulled her name out of the box this morning. Edna, Matt's wife, had specially told her that she would be satisfied - she had had Siboniso the night before.

She wriggled herself free, her breasts rubbed sensually over Siboniso's chest, and fell to her knees for a close-up inspection. His circumcised dick was notably thicker and longer than Wilson's. Schalk's dick, which she enjoyed the night before, and the largest she had to date, would give Siboniso's fair competition. Her heart started to race, thinking how it would fill her, as she leaned in to take his dick into her mouth. A drop of pre-cum leaked onto her tongue, as she squeezed his shaft.

Siboniso tried to work his shoes off his feet; he had learned over time that shoes without laces were easier to remove. With his shoes removed, he stepped onto his trouser ends, lifting his feet to work his trousers off his legs.

Desiree realized what he tried to do and, while hanging onto his dick with one hand, reached with her other hand to help him. The movement worked his dick deep into her mouth; once or twice, his dick even wedged itself into her throat, causing a gag reflex and Desiree started to fumble with his trousers.

Siboniso was pleasantly surprised at Desiree's gag reflex, it tightened over his glans, sending shockwaves into his genitals every time he pushed in. It got too much for Siboniso and he fired his first load of the evening into Desiree's throat.

The load was too much for Desiree to manage, and some jizz got into her trachea. She ceased her attempts to get Siboniso's trousers off, and grabbed his large dick with both hands to get it out of her mouth. She coughed uncontrollably, blasting most of the jizz back onto Siboniso's dick, and her hands clamping it. It caused a slippery delight on his dick.

Siboniso finally got himself out of his trousers and started with his boxers and socks. When done, he reached down and pulled Desiree up. He waited for Desiree to wrap her hands around his neck, before lowering his hands onto her firm globes. He took a firm stance, and with a strong grip, lifted Desiree off the ground.

Desiree's heart raced, as she knew that the time had come when he'd fill her pussy with his wonderful black cock. She wrapped her legs around his waist and leaned in for a passionate kiss.

Siboniso noticed that some of his cum had found a path through Desiree's nose and was plastered on her upper lip. He took her lip in his to work the cum off, and to transfer it onto Desiree's tongue, while he effortlessly walked her to the bed and laid her down, helping her deeper onto the bed, until her head rested on the pillows.

Desiree lifted her feet, hinting at Siboniso to remove her trousers. When he took hold of the pipes, she lifted her hips to allow them to slip free.

Siboniso tossed her trousers aside and pried her legs wide and worked his shoulders in between her thighs. He took a look at the hairy bush, protruding on both sides from her thong. He pulled the gusset aside and opened her lips with his fingers.

Desiree stiffened as Siboniso's upper tongue touched her perineal raphe, his tip tickling her anus. Her body shuddered, as Siboniso's tongue slid into her vulva and slowly worked its way in the direction of her clitoris.

Siboniso continued, until his tip cleared Desiree's clit. He took aim at her vaginal opening and worked his tongue deep into her, swirling it around to collect her divine sex juices before pulling out again. He savored the taste for a few seconds, before swallowing. Next, he aimed at her perineal raphe again, and slowly worked his way up. He could feel how Desiree tensed up, and when his tip reached her clit, he dug his tongue into her hood, probing for her glans.

"Ohhh, ohhhh, ohhhh, fuuuck." Desiree's legs clasped around Siboniso's head, as the first bolt of her orgasm ripped through her body. Her knees jerked wide and her back arched into an orgasmic spasm when the next bolt ripped through her body. She clasped her breasts and squeezed hard, hoping to extend the spasm's duration. "Fuck, you're good."

She lowered her hips slowly, pausing momentarily, as another bolt ripped through her. When she finally recovered, she took hold of Siboniso's head and pulled him up. "Fuck, where have you been all my life." She had to take another breath, as she reached down to guide Siboniso's cock into her vagina. She purred softly, as he started to fill her up.

As Siboniso started to pull back, Desiree took a deep breath. "I want you to cum deep in my pussy."

Siboniso drove deep into her; he, too, wanted to offload his virile baby batter into this married white pussy, and started to increase his pace.

"Yesss, that is it. Fuck my white pussy." Desiree was getting close to her second release. Her breathing got shallow and she had to force herself to take a deep-enough breath to speak. "Go for it, fill me up with... your... Aaaaahhh fuuuuuck!" She tensed up, as a new orgasm ripped through her; his dick had punched against her cervix.

Siboniso continued to hammer into her, his recent release emptied his balls, and he needed time to reload.

"Yes, yesss, keep going... fuck your whore. Oooohhhh." It extended Desiree's orgasm. She lifted her legs and locked her feet again, behind his back. Her nails dug into his back and scratched into his skin, while Desiree tried to get Siboniso deeper into her.

It took Siboniso over the edge and he plastered his jizz onto her cervix, filling her up. He pulled back and thrusted back in, blast after blast, he continued to fill her up until Desiree's pussy overflowed.

When he was done, Siboniso rolled off Desiree, catching his breath. He was already thinking how he would tit-fuck her, and fill her up again, maybe in the shower from behind.

Desiree reached down and scooped his jizz from his generous supply oozing out of her pussy. She just had to taste it again. She reached down for more, and rolled over to face Siboniso. She swirled his jizz in her mouth, eager to share.

****

Thursday - Tzaneen:

Stacey saw the same car from the day before, through the kitchen window, as it stopped in the parking area at the end of the lane of trees - she had expected them. It felt as if a cold hand clamped over her heart. She wondered how much she'd disclose of her suspicions.

Her retreat at The Archives soothed her soul; she had realized that Dolf was conceived at a time before she was in Rudy's life, and he told her that he did have sex with women before. She wished, however, that he had disclosed that his relationship with Helen was not all fake, it was one relationship the two of them specifically discussed.

She filled the kettle and switched it on; she had a feeling that the visitors would stay to have tea today. She readied a tray to serve the tea while she anxiously waited for the trio to ring the doorbell.

It was Helen, with the same envelope as the day before in hand, who spoke. "We're sorry to bother you again, but we see no way to avoid it. Can we come in?"

Stacey had another look at Dolf, convinced that he was Rudy's child. "By all means, come in. Can I make tea, the kettle is already on?"

Helen, relieved that Stacey wasn't disturbed by their visit, graciously accepted the offer, and stepped inside. The rest followed her to the lounge.

Alta came from her room. "Is it Wilma?" When she saw the visitors, she introduced herself, planning to make a U-turn back to her room.

Stacey looked at Alta, while she greeted the guests. A plan took shape in her head. She looked at Dolf. "Would you like a tour of the farm?"

Dolf's eyes brightened. "Yes, please. That would be cool!" He looked at Helen. "May I?"

Helen chuckled. "By all means, my boy. You'd be better off than counting the words of our women's gossip."

Stacey looked at Alta. "Would you be so kind to take Dolf to Dirk, and ask him to show Dolf a bit of the farm, maybe a short walk through the forest, a bit of the mountain and maybe the horses. Dirk is at Donovan's."

Alta wanted to object, but her mother's glare convinced her otherwise. "Okay, okay." She looked at Dolf, as she walked towards the front door. "Come with me."

Stacey rushed off to the kitchen when the water boiled and added milk, sugar and rusks to the tray. Stacey held the tray to Helen, who seemed to be the more authoritarian of the two, but she suggested Stacey place the tray on the tea table, so everyone could help themselves.

Amber looked at Stacey. "Thank you for suggesting a tour of the farm to Dolf. He would really appreciate it, more than you would ever know."

Helen took over, the envelope was now laying on Helen's lap, she nervously looked at Stacey. "We knew this wouldn't be easy, especially with Rudy present..."

Stacey noticed how the emotion overwhelmed Helen, and tried to make it easier for her. "You're Helen, the choir accompanist the year Rudy joined the Tuks choir?"

Helen nodded. Amber wrapped her arm around Helen's shoulder, and pulled her closer.

Stacey continued. "And you faked a relationship with Rudy." She looked at Amber. "Because you were in love with Amber."

Amber spoke up. "Yes, I was studying at Kovsies (University of the Free State), and she wanted to avoid the attention of..." She cleared her throat, before she continued. "Predators."

Something broke in Stacey, her calmness was shattered. She realized that Rudy, the love of her life, had been abused. She didn't try to mince her words when she continued. "But then, you became the predator and tricked Rudy into sex, getting pregnant with Dolf, or rather Rudolph."

Helen sobbed defeated. The truth was now out there. There was no need to keep the pretense. "It was only once, and he didn't want to. He was in love with someone else."

Helen was apologetic and looked at Stacey. "Yes, I deserve your outrage, but I..." Helen looked at Amber and took her hand.

Amber took over. "I cannot get pregnant after having been in an accident, so it was up to Helen to have a child. But we couldn't afford an in vitro pregnancy."

Helen gave Amber's hand a squeeze to signal that she'd continue. "I wanted the father of my child to be someone I cared about, not some stranger from a sperm bank. I started to make plans to trick Rudy into having sex with me."

Amber barged in. "Helen had to get the timing right. If it happened too early in the year, then she would have shown and Rudy would have suspected her deception. Another complication was that it should happen during a four, or five-day window of Helen's period."

Helen continued, "I saw my plans crumble when Rudy decided to scale down on his choir commitments. His studies started to take too much of his time. He already apologized for not honoring the choir's last out-of-town commitment, but I managed to talk him into it."

Amber looked at Helen before she took over. "It was the perfect opportunity, and the timing was perfect; Helen was to ovulate within a day or two after the trip. She would get pregnant and be out of Rudy's life before he could suspect anything. It was her - our only chance of having a child, and we were desperate.

Helen took a deep breath to continue. "Rudy still wanted to be true to his love, even with me offering myself to him. His resistance finally crumbled and we had sex. I was three months pregnant with Dolf when we married. So, yes. Dolf is Rudy's son."

Stacey had calmed down. "Sorry for my outburst, but you'll appreciate that I had to process a lot of information since your visit yesterday. It was an emotional rollercoaster ride, but I thought that I've sorted myself out."

Helen looked at Stacey. "I appreciate the plan you made - for Dolf to see the farm, and to interact with his brother and sister." She hesitated a moment. "Or are there others?"

Stacey chuckled. "After your visit yesterday, I'm not so sure any more. But Dirk and Alta are the only ones I'm aware of."

Amber took over when Hellen sobbed. "When he learned of 'the birds and the bees', and that there had to be a man involved, he thought that he had been adopted."

Helen took a deep breath. "But we assured him that he was my biological child, and showed him photos of me being pregnant with him."

Amber elaborated. "We thought we could keep it a secret from Rudy, but after Dolf turned eighteen, he insisted on knowing who his father was. He didn't say it outright, but hinted in the direction that a mother who doesn't know who the father of her child was, would be a whore when we averted his request."

Helen stood up and went on her knees in front of Stacey and took her hands in hers. "We didn't come here to break up your marriage. Don't hold it against Rudy. I tricked him into cheating on Lisa."

Stacey gasped - it was the first time she heard that the name of Rudy's lover, the woman he had waited for, was Lisa.

Amber chuckled. "We were so relieved yesterday, when we realized that you weren't Lisa. We were so convinced that he would have married her."

Helen had something to add. "You should have seen his devotion. I understand that he completed both his master's and Ph.D in three years. He was driven, because he wanted to get back to Lisa."

Amber continued. "You're lucky to have such a devoted and faithful husband."

Stacey appreciated the high esteem the women held for her husband, but she picked up other information which threatened to falsify their assertions. "You said Rudy told you his beloved's name was Lisa, but he told me her name was Elizabeth!"

Amber chuckled. "It IS the same person, her name is - E-LISA-Beth'!"

Stacey gulped, she never made that connection, and the gears in her head had started to turn. "What do you know about Lisa?" A sly thought crept into her mind. "Rudy hasn't told me a lot about her. He may even still be in love with her."

Helen stood up and returned to the couch seat next to Amber. They placed their empty cups in the tray.

Helen looked at Stacey. "He didn't talk a lot about Lisa, I know they met while doing research on fertility issues in mice at Maties (University of Stellenbosch). Their parental homes were both way up north, so they started to share rides, stopping over in a quaint, old guesthouse in Kimberley."

Amber chuckled. "They never intended to get intimate, but the guesthouse was fully booked and they didn't have a reservation - it was the opening round of the Curie Cup and the Griquas were playing the Blue Bulls. Luckily for them, another couple made two reservations and cancelled one of them."

Helen placed her hand on Amber's leg. "They were lucky to pick up the cancelled reservation, but had to share the room. It was during that trip that they fell in love, although they hadn't realized that yet. It was only when their paths diverted from each other at the end of the year that Rudy realized that he had lost Lisa."

Stacey stiffened, she recalled that she and Justin both made bookings at a guest house just outside Kimberly. She remembered the disappointed teenager's expression when he and his Blue Bulls-supporter father were turned away. Her heart raced, thinking that her cancellation might have been the reason of Rudy and Lisa's love.

Helen looked at Stacey. "Did he tell you why he married you, and not Lisa?"

Stacey tried to keep her disorganized thoughts together, she was now convinced that Lisa, her neighbor, was Rudy's lover - the one he had waited for. Even though both of them denied that they knew each other better than the occasional contact at varsity. There were just too many coincidences piling up. She bit her lip. "He found out she married someone else." Stacey battled to keep herself together and looked at the women.

Alta came in from the back door and headed towards her bedroom. "Any word from Wilma?"

Stacey shook her head, glad that it was a short answer. "Nothing yet."

"Dirk wasn't impressed, but I told him it's an order, not a request." Alta disappeared down the passage.

Stacey needed to process the new information and hoped to buy time. "More tea?"

Both accepted the offer, and Stacey fled into the kitchen and faffed around for longer than required.

When Stacey finally emerged from the kitchen, she placed the tray again on the tea table and allowed her guests to help themselves first.

Helen slid the envelope over to Stacey. "Will you please see to it that Rudy gets this? It is a short summary of the situation, a few photos, and contact information.

"I'll make sure." Stacey wanted to change the topic; she needed alone time to process the information. She looked at Helen. "You said you were three months pregnant when you got married." Helen nodded her head. "I haven't picked up that same-sex marriages are recognized in South Africa. Much less eighteen years ago. How did you get it right?"

It was Amber who answered. "We have a family friend who is a minister, and he agreed to go through the entire process. Of course, he couldn't file the paperwork with the government - but our families wanted to have a ceremony."

Helen continued. "I am the mother on all of the paperwork, and we gave Amber's information as an alternative contact.

Helen and Amber continued to tell Stacey of all the challenges they faced in bringing Dolf up. They could still have continued if Dirk hadn't arrived with Donovan and Dolf following him into the house. They went straight for the kitchen to get something cool to drink.

With Dolf back with them, Helen started to prepare to leave. Stacey escorted them to their car.

Amber paused. "We'll understand if Rudy chooses not to make contact."

Stacey's heart went out to the young man; he was fighting back tears. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him. "I'll make sure that he makes contact." It seemed as if he had calmed down.

As they got in, after they greeted, Stacey couldn't suppress a smile. She could hear Dolf's deep voice clearly through the half-open window. "Wow, it is a beautiful farm. I like The Archives best, it is a pool in the forest. We skinny-dipped..."

The engine had started, overpowering Dolf's voice. Stacey waved; as the trio drove off.

She went to Rudy's study to put the envelope on his bureau. Impulsively, she pulled a drawer open. It contained the normal office stuff like pens, a ruler, scissors and a stapler. The one below that had invoices related to the farming activities. The bottom drawer was filled with chargers and cables for some electronics.

She wanted to leave, but her curiosity made her open the center drawer again. She worked her way halfway through the stack when she decided to look at the bottom of the stack. Her fingers touched something solid, and when she took a closer look, she noticed that it was the 1977 yearbook of the University of Stellenbosch. Her heart raced, it was Rudy's final year at Maties - the year he did his B.Sc (Hons). She paged through the yearbook and stopped at the page dedicated to the Biology Department. In one of the main photos were Rudy and Lisa. The caption - Research into Low Male Fertility. She read the associated text, which referred to Rudy and Lisa as 'a close-knit team'.