Rudy Ch. 06: Rudy's Fall

Story Info
Rudy's life fell apart as his past caught up with him.
15.4k words
3.03
13.8k
16

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rudy Ch. 6: Rudy's Fall

Rudy's life fell apart as his past caught up with him.

Category: Loving Wives

Keywords

Cheating; Creampie; Hot Wife; Impregnation; Interracial Sex; Swinger; Unknown child; Voyeur, Wife Swap

Background:

This story is plays off in South Africa before the introduction of cell phones in 1994. The academic year starts January/February and ends November/December.

Local words:

Matric: Final year of secondary school, similar to Grade 12 or senior year. Most scholars turn eighteen in their 'matric' year.

Voortrekker (Pioneer): A youth cultural organization, similar to the scouts. Achievement badges are often earned during weekend camps and holiday camps.

****

Acknowledgements:

I am much indebted to kenjisato for the thorough editing of the text (multiple times) and making this story much more readable and enjoyable than I could master on my own. I take responsibility for any error that remains.

****

Earlier in the series:

Chapter 1: Rudy and Lisa shared rides, and a room in a guest house, during their trips between Stellenbosch and Pietersburg, over breaks on the university's calendar. They've met in the university's mice lab, where Lisa experimented with garlic, an anecdotal cure for low male fertility. Their paths separated, both clinging onto the hope/promise that they'd meet again.

Chapter 2: Justin deflowered his long-time sweetheart, Stacey. Their paths crossed briefly with Rudy and Lisa when they overnighted in the same guest house. Justin cheated on Stacey, ending their relationship.

Chapter 3: Lisa married another when she thought that Rudy loved someone else. Rudy was devastated when he learned that Lisa didn't wait for him, and that she had married someone else.

Chapter 4: Rudy and Stacey found soulmates in each other, since both had broken up with their sweethearts.

Chapter 5: Lisa and Rudy met again and cheated on their respective spouses, Adrian and Stacey.

This Chapter can entirely be read on its own, any pre-knowledge required of earlier chapters are included in the text. Spoiler alert: There are references to events in earlier chapters which the interested reader should read first. Hyperlinks are provided above for quick access.

'The Archives' is an idyllic cave, hidden behind a waterfall's curtain, where the owners of the farm, and other family members recorded (archived) having sex there for the first time.

****

Late September 1997 (Tuesday) Pretoria: Cattle Breeders Convention

Rudy noticed Wilson, a regular attendee at previous conventions. Wilson was a biology teacher, about fifteen years older than Rudy. They'd discovered, about five years ago, that they shared the same interests - low fertility in 'champion' bulls.

Wilson was sitting, on his own, at a table with six place settings for supper. Rudy thought that Wilson would probably welcome his company; it wouldn't be fun to dine on his own. He decided to walk over and ask if Wilson would mind if he joined him for supper.

Rudy stopped next to Wilson, who looked up at him. "Can I join you for supper? It's no fun dining on one's own." Rudy wasn't expecting any problem with his request and pulled the chair out before Wilson could even answer and aimed to sit down in the chair. There was a rustle behind Rudy, who guessed that some other convention goers or hotel guests were on their way to another table.

Wilson looked up and smiled. "By all means, there's enough space for the four of us." The shuffle had shifted around the table, and two ladies came into view. Wilson held out his hand towards them. "Rudy, meet my wife, Desiree, and my daughter, Ingrid."

Desiree was dressed in a micro-length wrap-skirt of soft golden crepe and a white semi-transparent spaghetti-strap top which draped over the skirt. Her lacy balconette bra pushed her DD-size breasts up in full display in the low-cut neckline of the blouse. A golden necklace drew attention to her ample cleavage.

Her golden high heels were the first thing Rudy noticed. He smiled when he noticed the golden anklet around her right ankle - it was the first time that he had noticed something like this and wondered what the next fashion fad would be.

He admired her athletic legs, which were in an excellent condition for an older woman; his gaze moved up, and his eyes momentarily captured by the flapping of her skirt, which had exposed a significant part of her inner thigh.

Desiree held her hand out to greet Rudy. "Pleased to meet you." She chuckled, and looked in Ingrid's direction. "The two of us tagged along to buy the big city's shopping malls empty." Rudy estimated her to be in her late forties or early fifties, his eyes momentarily fixated on her DD breasts.

Rudy, who hadn't sat down entirely, shifted his gaze to Ingrid, who shyly held her hand out to Rudy. "Pleased to meet you." Rudy estimated her age as barely into her twenties.

Unlike her mother, Ingrid was dressed more modestly. She wore a knee-length denim skirt and a white peasant top.

Rudy paused mid-action, halfway between sit and stand. "Sorry, I didn't mean to spoil a family dinner." He came upright, looking for another solitary acquaintance whom he could join for a relaxed chat.

Desiree stopped him. "Nonsense, you're more than welcome." She smiled, almost naughtily. "I can do with the company of a young, handsome man for a change."

Wilson waved his hand, as if irritated. "Yeah, yeah, rub it in that I'm getting old."

Their lighthearted conversation continued during supper. When they were finished, Rudy stood up, asking if he could get coffee for anyone else. Desiree and Ingrid accepted, but Wilson said he still wanted a word with Daniël, another convention goer. He got up and walked to the other side of the dining room.

Schalk, yet another convention attendee, in his late twenties, arrived, just as Rudy handed Desiree and Ingrid their coffees. He made small talk with Rudy and showed some interest in the presentation Rudy had made on the infertility in cows. Desiree, who had finished her coffee rather quickly, excused herself - to 'powder her nose', and urged Ingrid to accompany her.

Desiree was apologetic when she returned on her own. "Sorry, Ingrid was tired and wanted to get to bed early. These youngsters aren't used to walking any more, I guess."

Rudy was surprised by the news, Ingrid didn't appear to be tired during supper. Her sparkling contribution, after she started to relax in his presence, to the light banter during supper, wasn't indicative of a tired person.

Schalk shifted his attention to Desiree on her return, mentioning that he had heard, through the grapevine, that Desiree loved to smock, and that his wife had expressed interest in taking up the art of smocking. After another bit of small talk, Desiree apologized to Rudy for leaving, so she could speak to Schalk's wife.

Her anklet, as the pair left, again caught his eye and Rudy made the connection that the 'W', which dangled from the anklet stood for 'Wilson'. It left him wondering what the 'H' would stand for, maybe the name of one of their other children. Her early departure suited Rudy; he wanted to go to bed early in any case, as he had left very early from Tzaneen that morning.

He followed Desiree and Schalk's progress, admiring Desiree's shapely figure and the swing of her hips. They stopped at a table with two men, which Rudy found curious as he thought they were on their way to meet Schalk's wife.

Rudy shrugged it off, got up and worked himself through the dance floor to get to the elevators. He noticed Wilson, dancing with another woman, and was surprised that she allowed him to subtly slip his hand onto her breast and to grope her. She didn't react as if violated, but rather attempted to discreetly hide the action.

****

Wednesday: Tzaneen

Stacey enjoyed the quiet house. Rudy was at a weeklong 'Cattle Breeders' convention in Pretoria. Dirk, an adaptation of Hendrik, and Alta (Aletta) were socializing with the neighbor's twins, Ivan and Melissa, who were of Dirk's age.

Stacey tried to catch up with long-outstanding chores, which she couldn't get around to do, if there were frequent interruptions.

-ding, dong-

Stacy was perplexed, she wasn't expecting visitors. She got up and opened the door. In front of her were two ladies in their late thirties or early forties and a young man, probably around eighteen.

It was the woman with jet-black hair who spoke. "We understand that this is the home of Rudy Pretorius?" She nervously fiddled with a large brown envelope in her hands.

Stacey was perplexed, she couldn't place any of the three. She frowned and hesitantly answered. "Yes, why?"

The black-haired woman continued. "Sorry, I should have introduced ourselves. I'm Helen, and this is my wife Amber and our son, Dolf. Is it possible to see Rudy?"

Stacey extended her hand, still unsure on how to handle the situation. "Stacey." After an uneasy silence she continued. "He isn't here, but do you want to come in? Have a tea?" She extended her hand towards the lounge to show the trio where to go.

Amber came apologetically in. "Tea will be nice if we'll have to wait for him." She entered the house and headed in the direction of the lounge. Helen followed her, with Dolf, gentlemanly, waiting for Stacey to go before him.

As they got seated, Stacey grinned. "Tea wouldn't be enough for the wait. Rudy is at a convention in Pretoria, I don't expect him back before Saturday afternoon."

The three looked at each other, until Amber and Dolf looked at Helen, clearly expecting her to decide on their next move. Helen finally spoke. "It's a pity. We planned to return to Welkom tomorrow. I doubt if we'll be able to extend our accommodation for two more days." It was clear that something serious was on her mind. She looked at the other two and stood up. "Well, then there's no point in waiting or having tea." She stood up and led the others to the door.

Helen stopped and turned to face Stacey. Her hand holding the envelope, waved back and forth, as if she wasn't sure if she should hand it over to Stacey. She sighed when she finally decided to hang onto the envelope. "I apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for receiving us. We'll see if we can extend our stay, we desperately wanted to see Rudy."

Stacey greeted the women and gasped when Dolf looked into her eyes, when he greeted her. She didn't pay him any attention, and couldn't recall that he had looked her in the eyes the entire time of their visit. Dolf was the spitting image of Dirk - in five years' time. The same posture and face, it was the stubble on his cheeks and under his nose which gave Dolf a more mature image. An uneasy feeling crept over her.

Stacey returned to her chores as the car drove off into the lane of trees leading to the main road, but she had to give up. Her mind was in turmoil and she decided to hang up the washing, as it was a chore which wouldn't require her to concentrate.

The strangers' names continuously cycled through her head, while she transferred the washing from the machine into the basket - 'Helen, Amber, Dolf'.

'Helen' - the name sounded familiar, she'd heard it before. She dug deep into her memory. Then she remembered, 'Helen' was the name of the accompanist before she joined the Tuks choir! She got goosebumps - Helen was the one who everybody thought Rudy had a relationship with, the lesbian! A relationship Rudy had assured her was fake because he was in love with someone else, with 'Elizabeth'.

She grew suspicious, there were too many coincidences. Helen, a lesbian, who dated Rudy almost twenty years ago, with a son, looking like Rudy's own son, just older. A cold feeling filled her entire body - Dolf had to be Rudy's son, one he probably never knew existed. There was more to Rudy's relationship with Helen than he had admitted to.

Another coincidence emerged - Rudy's Christian name is Rudolph. 'Dolf', would be a natural derivative. Her thoughts were in a mess - she needed a place to calm down. There was only one place she knew - The Archives. She'd lie down in the clearing with the soothing sounds of the waterfall and associated birdsong and other forest sounds. She desperately needed to get her thoughts straight, calm her emotions down.

****

Pretoria:

Desiree waved towards Rudy when he entered the dining room for supper. She smiled when she saw that Rudy noticed her and turned in her direction. She waited until Rudy arrived. "You're welcome to join our family tonight, or whenever."

She was wearing an olive-green, smocked tube-top with a floral pattern. The smocked part, which covered her breasts, allowed her to go without a bra. A plain tan-colored, panel-pant miniskirt complemented her blouse.

Wilson and Ingrid hadn't arrived yet, so Rudy pulled a chair out for Desiree. "It's kind of you to invite me. I'll surely abuse your kind invitation."

Rudy couldn't help to notice that Desiree was again wearing an anklet. This time it was a leather strap with a 'Q' and a spade figure dangling from it. Amused at the fashion fad, he just shook his head.

Desiree looked confidentially at Rudy. "Why haven't you brought your wife along? We ladies have a ball of a time here."

Rudy contemplated the suggestion. "I may well do it next year. Do you have planned activities?" He found it strange that Schalk had to introduce Desiree to 'his wife' if the wives 'have a ball of a time'.

Desiree winked at him. "Mostly visits to shopping malls during the day, but we do have a lot of fun at night..." She left her last comment hanging - for Rudy to make up his own mind.

Rudy didn't have time to process Desiree's words, as Wilson and Ingrid had arrived. Wilson started to talk to Rudy about one of the presentations which left him with some questions and ideas. Their conversation excluded the women, who chatted about stuff they had noticed in the shopping mall, before the weather and other stuff from home crept into the conversation.

Soon after they finished supper, Wilson asked Rudy if he would excuse him, he still wanted a word with Frederic.

It suited Rudy, as he wasn't clear about what Desiree had meant earlier. He also wanted to find out more about the anklet fad as he had noticed more women wearing them. He may even buy Stacey one as present before returning home.

Again, he was denied the opportunity to chat with Desiree, when Siboniso, a Zulu attendee in his early thirties from KwaZulu Natal (KZN), asked Desiree if he could have a word with her.

Siboniso (his name means: Him who leads) sat down in the chair between Rudy and Desiree, the one Wilson had just vacated. "Wilson told me earlier that you're a tennis coach?" Siboniso was facing Desiree and had his back to Rudy, excluding him from the conversation.

Rudy's head nodded knowingly. That would explain Desiree's well-toned legs for her age.

"Oh, yes. I like coaching young ones - primary school. They're very receptive, and not so set in their own ways." Desiree clearly was enthusiastic about her coaching.

Siboniso took the bait. "My wife isn't convinced that our kids' coach is doing the right things. Would you mind giving her a few pointers when you have a minute to spare?"

Desiree's eyes brightened. "It will be a pleasure, but let me just powder my nose first." Then she looked past Siboniso to Rudy. "Would you please excuse me, I'm passionate about helping the little ones."

Desiree looked at Ingrid. "We're going to the Voortrekkermonument (Pioneer's monument) tomorrow. You better get a good rest, there'll be a lot of walking."

Ingrid wanted to object, but her mother's glare made her change her mind.

Siboniso turned to face Rudy, as the women walked off in the direction of the women's toilets. "You married?"

Rudy found it strange that Siboniso, he only knew his name from the conference name-tag, would ask him such a question. "Yes, why?"

Siboniso smiled. "You must bring your wife along. It's the first year that my wife has tagged along, and she's loving everything. Shopping malls, the entertainment schedule, everything."

Rudy chuckled. "Giving my wife free rein in the shopping malls doesn't sound like a good idea. The whole thing sounds like 'twice the price, and half the fun' for me." Rudy found it again strange that Siboniso had to introduce Desiree to his wife, if the wives attended the same trips to shopping malls, and were joining the same entertainment schedules.

Siboniso chuckled. "It may turn out to be double the fun as well, trust me."

Desiree had returned and placed her hand onto Siboniso's shoulder. "I'm ready, take me to Thoko."

Siboniso looked up at Desiree and then at Rudy. "Will you please excuse us." He stood up and led Desiree towards the left of the room.

Rudy was perplexed. He couldn't recall that Siboniso mentioned his wife's name, yet Desiree knew her name. Why hadn't Thoko approached Desiree directly? Why had she sent her husband over?

Rudy also found it strange that the same sequence of events played off over the two days. Wilson would excuse himself after supper to chat with someone else. Another conference goer would arrive who then mentioned a topic in which Desiree had an interest in. He would then ask Desiree to discuss the topic with his wife. Desiree would then get up to 'powder her nose' and take Ingrid along. She would return on her own and excuse herself to talk to the guy's wife about their common interest. He wondered if the pair would, like yesterday, get distracted en route.

Rudy decided to track the pair's progress through the room. He momentarily lost track of them when they walked past a group from another conference, but he soon picked them up when they reappeared. It seemed as if they headed towards the dance floor, which was near Rudy to the right. They soon entered the dance floor and started dancing.

Siboniso's hand soon ventured onto Desiree's bum, pulling her onto his grinding groin. Desiree's arms were wrapped around Siboniso's neck, pulling him closer for a quick kiss from time to time. After about the fourth kiss, Siboniso's hand slipped into Desiree's skirt.

Then Rudy noticed that Wilson was dancing nearby, making sure that Desiree saw him kissing a twenty-something sex bomb, Wilson's hand slipped inside the youngster's Bermuda shorts, his other working her breast. Wilson worked his way towards the elevators, and when one opened, entered while kissing the young woman.

Rudy's gaze drifted back to Desiree, who was now closing in on a mixed couple in a close-dance. As the mixed couple looped around, he recognized Schalk, who leaned in to meet the black thirty-something woman's lips. His one hand had slipped under her blouse and was massaging her breast, his other on her bum, working her crotch into his groin.

Rudy couldn't miss the anklet of white beads, which was contrasted against her black ankle. He got up in a horny state and wanted to go to his room to relieve himself. There was definitely something going on. He wondered if what he saw wasn't part of the 'entertainment schedule', which results in 'double the fun', Siboniso had eluded to.

Meanwhile, Siboniso and Desiree had worked themselves towards the elevator. When one of the elevator doors opened, they danced into it. Siboniso's hands wrapped around Desiree's waist and Desiree had wrapped her arms around Siboniso's neck. Their lips met and started to eat hungrily at each other's when the doors closed and shielded them from Rudy's confused stare.

They were still kissing when the elevator's doors opened on the eighth floor. Siboniso had already slipped the smocked tube off one of her breasts and was rolling her nipple in his fingers.