Ruffles' Side Jobs Ch. 01: 'Street Show'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah." The half-giant said, holding up the glimmering coin to the diminishing light.

Ruffles looks at the tankard for a minute, before slowly nodding. She takes a little sip at first, wincing a little. It wasn't great, but if it earned her a gold piece... She resolved herself to the task and brought it to her mouth, using both hands to hold the tankard as she chugged the thick fluid as best as she could, the cum-cocktail of a dozen or so guys. It was difficult to swallow and she had to drink slowly, the taste plastering her tongue. She didn't really get why they were making her do it, though she figured out what exactly it was fairly quickly. It started to leak down to her chin as she chugged the bitter goo. She'd drank far worse, and was starting to feel a little full half-way, pausing for a moment to breathe as she wipes away the load on her chin.

"That's only half a job, girlie! Keep going or you aren't seeing your money!"

Reluctantly continuing, she brings the mug to her mouth again as she squints her eyes, trying to down the gluey man-sap as gracefully as she can muster, something she could grow to like if not for the sheer quantity she was consuming it in. She thought about just how many people were in that crowd, and that in a way this was the ultimate act of submission to their whims. Feeling even more humiliated at the idea, she shuffles her legs restlessly as she kneels, needy once more despite the soreness. Despite the distracting feeling, she manages to gulp the last few drops, throwing the tankard to the side as she opens her mouth wide open, showing she had drank it all like a kid proving they had eaten their vegetables.

"Aaaah~ Gone! Now give me a challenge!" She shouts out in victory. "I mean, give me the gold. I did what you wanted!" She yells out, garnering a few mean-spirited laughs in return.

"Holy shit, she actually did it. This girl is insane." They chuckle to each-other, throwing the gold on the stone street below as they walk away, finally leaving Ruffles alone. She was still in pain, and her leggings were absolutely ruined, but there it was... A genuine gold piece. She picked it up, biting on it with a sharp tooth for good measure. It seemed real. The money was one thing, but she was still reeling from the performance-turned-gangbang that had happened prior. Technically this was her most successful show yet, financially, though as she gets up on her weak, shivering legs, she realises what else she found out about herself. The whole situation felt wrong, ingenuine to her craft, but... Also strangely fulfilling.

She lets the taste sit on her tongue for a minute as she gets up, trudging over to her guitar as she rests for a moment besides it, brushing herself off. It was a quiet alley, and given the lack of company she sat down on some wooden crates in a small quad further down the thin street, where she spread her legs and began relieving her desire. Despite everything she was still extremely horny, using one of her fingers to rub herself as she lay lazily on the large crate, thighs squished against the wood. She had already gone through so much that the idea of someone finding her like this wasn't embarrassing, if anything, she was hoping for it. Not even her shiny gold coin was on her mind as her already wild imagination went wilder, the poor girl addled with lust.

Lazily massaging her still soaked slit with a stubby finger, exhaustion was quickly conquering her as she closed her eyes, her fingers moving slower as she recalls many of her lifelong fantasies -- Ones she's never had the guts to go through with, but after today they seem within grasp. With a soft smile on her face she finally passes out, curling into a little ball on the uncomfortable box, breathing softly as her mind drifts. Her bare ass remains exposed to the air, though for now she was far too tired to care. All in a day's work, she thought, as she gripped her coin tightly in her hand. Tomorrow she was eating well, that was for sure.

12