Ruined for All Others Ch. 03

Story Info
Brianna and Daddy continue exploring their naughty feelings.
4.9k words
4.67
40.2k
43

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kellyjojo
kellyjojo
109 Followers

Let the Training Begin

Brianna

I awake with sunlight flooding my room, the suggestion of a warm day by all appearances, when in reality Jack Frost has dug his heels in deeply. The sunlight reflecting off the snow makes it look like a gorgeous summer day from my second story bedroom, but the chill in the air tells me otherwise as I slowly come to my sleepy senses. I stir in my bed, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, memories of last night suddenly flood my mind. The warmth between my legs increasing by the second as I think about the night in the playroom with Daddy.

I am by no means completely naive when it comes to the BDSM lifestyle, but I am certainly not an expert either. I have done a little research, but I am clueless as to what "training" looks like at this point. Let's face it, things you read on the internet are likely half-truths, personal opinions or a hodgepodge of information that needs to be experienced before making a judgement or claiming knowledge. The first time I saw the playroom accidentally, I was more than intrigued and decided to see what I could learn.

The possibilities of all the naughty things I want to do and have done to me fill my thoughts as I stumble from my bed and head to the bathroom for a quick shower. Daddy and I both have the day off today and I smile shrewdly as I wonder just what he has planned for me next.

I'm hoping I can beat Daddy to the kitchen, so I can make him a nice breakfast. He works so hard, so many hours and when I am able I like to show him how much I appreciate him. He has been my everything since I was a little girl and now even more so. I don't know what I would do without him. I shudder to even think of what may have happened to me if he hadn't been the man he was and stepped up after my mom died to make sure I had a stable home, a good moral upbringing and some normalcy out of a tragic situation.

I lather up a loofah with a sexy-scented shower gel I got for Christmas and quickly wash myself off. I can't help but smirk thinking about how hot my first time in the playroom was last night. I did it, I went through with it, even though Daddy didn't think I would or maybe he didn't think I could? A sense of accomplishment and pride envelops me. Is that normal? Should I be proud that I slept with my step father, that he took my virginity because I begged him to? Is it natural to feel accomplished that I was able to submit for the first time to dark sexual desires that I have kept at bay for years when I was too young to even be thinking those things in the first place? Some days I wish I had never stumbled across the playroom and other days I want to explore every nook and cranny with a fine-tooth comb and learn all there is to know. The things I saw in that room had me mesmerized and curious beyond measure. I close my eyes letting the hot water run down my face and body, washing away traces of lingering shame and last night's sex residue.

I dry off, swiftly apply lotion, brushing my long blonde hair and pulling it up in a messy bun. I throw on a pair of flannel pajama bottoms, folding the waist band down a couple times so they hang off my hips. I add a tight t-shirt with no bra to finish my carefree, Saturday morning "let the training begin" ensemble. One last look in the mirror and I run down the stairs, two at a time, to make breakfast for Daddy. Maybe I should serve him breakfast in bed! My plans are quickly squashed when I enter the kitchen to see him already sitting there sipping a cup of coffee and fiddling with his phone.

He glances up but doesn't seem to acknowledge me differently than any other day. Feeling slightly confused by his disregard I walk over to him and kiss the top of his head, "Good Morning Daddy, did you sleep well?"

"I did indeed Princess, and how about you?" He asks as he takes another sip of his steaming coffee.

"Oh, yes Sir, I slept like a baby", I answer with a coy tone to my voice, no reaction from him, hmm.

"What would you like for breakfast this morning Daddy?", I ask, this time with some hesitation in my voice.

"Whatever you want to make is fine with me Brianna"

"Ok pancakes and bacon it is!" I say, as I gather ingredients from the pantry and fridge. Why is he acting oblivious to what happened last night? After last night in the playroom, nothing is normal between us anymore, but here in the kitchen it seems like every other day before Daddy and I connected on this wonderful new level. Maybe he needs a little reminder, I think to myself, as I hum and dance around the kitchen, pretending not to notice his obvious lack of interest in my presence. I shake my ass in rhythm with the whisk, as I beat the pancake batter mercilessly and I think I see him smile slyly out of the corner of my eye. Satisfied for the moment, I continue to make breakfast and think about last night and what might be in store for today. I'm famished for food and for more of Daddy!

Daddy

Thank God for coffee! In my career as a cop and in the months after losing Catherine, coffee has been my saving grace for many sleepless nights. Hot, black and strong was the prescription this morning. I tossed and turned most of the night, pacing the floor and slipping in on Bri a few times to watch her sleep through the seemingly endless night. As I admired her, sleeping so soundly, she looked innocent and pure, even though I know I literally just took that innocence from her a few hours earlier. I can't help but feel relieved she went to her own bed to sleep last night instead of mine or she probably wouldn't have slept either! Its funny how things appear one way in the moment, but when you have time to reflect, so many other emotions and realizations come thundering in. What are we going to tell the family? How are we going to be able to keep up a charade in front of them if we decide not to tell them? How are my buddies going to react? How would Catherine feel about all this? After I've indulged in her sweet taste, how will I ever be able to say no to her? Will I want to? So many thoughts racing through my mind, I can't help but smile as I remember how sexy she looked strung up in the playroom in our basement.

Brianna has been my sanity and my reason for living since Catherine died. She has been my everything. We have helped each other out through the difficult loss of her mother. I have tried to be two parents in one and I'm pretty sure I did a lousy job playing the part of her mother, but I did my best. Brianna has always been my little Princess, from the very first day I met her, she was glued to my leg and I could do no wrong in that little girl's eyes. She gave me purpose once her mother passed, I wanted to make sure Brianna never wanted for anything, I didn't spoil her, but I tried to make sure she was well taken care of and that she knew I loved her. We have always had a strong bond, once Catherine left us it became stronger, and now...now our bond is on a whole different level. A level that both scares the hell out of me and excites me at the same time. For the first time in years, I feel alive again, I feel like a real man again and it's because of Bri, my beautiful Princess and because she inherited her mother's naughty tendencies.

As if she has some sort of sixth sense, she bounces into the kitchen. Her hair is wet, she smells delicious and the flannel pajamas looks sexy as fuck on her! Her hips are swaying as she walks in with confidence and those hard nipples are begging to be pinched and tweaked until she squeals for me. It's hard to keep myself composed. Focus Derrick, I tell myself. Indeed...Bri has grown into quite the lovely young woman. I briefly glance at her, drinking her in, but my attention immediately and purposely goes back to my phone. I know it's confusing to her but its part of her training, she will learn soon enough.

As I watch her prepare breakfast, its apparent that she is toying with me, teasing me or at least that's what she thinks. I can't let her have the upper hand. She needs to understand who is in control. It felt too good being back in the Dominant mindset last night and I'm not about to relinquish that feeling, even though my better judgement is screaming at me to stop this right now before it goes too far. Bending her over my knee, spanking her, seeing her tied up and helpless was exhilarating and to be honest I can't wait to do it again. I can only pray one or both of us don't end up damaged goods in the end.

We are both quiet at breakfast, and I can tell she is trying to read me. As she gets up to clear the table and wash the dishes, I break the silence, "So what's on your agenda today Princess?" Before she has a chance to answer I am already out of my chair and standing close behind her, so close I can smell her sweet skin and my cock twitches.

"Well, I thought I was starting my training today Daddy", she says with half a laugh, still not realizing I'm right behind her.

She squeals with surprise as I reach around her, grab her wrists with one hand, holding them tightly together and pull her firmly against my chest with the other. If she only knew what the sound of her squeals and whimpers do to me.

"Are you ready to begin training Bri? Are you ready to do what it takes to satisfy your Daddy even if you don't think it will be satisfying to you?" I whisper in her ear as I watch the goosebumps form on her skin. I close my eyes and inhale her, my cock growing stiffer by the second.

"Yes Sir" she whimpers as she squirms against me.

I pull her tighter, showing her who is in control and I feel her relax against me, perfect!

Hearing Yes Sir again after all these years makes me want to bend her over the counter and fuck the hell out of her until she is begging for mercy, but instead, I keep her wrists pinned tightly, my mouth close to her ear, with my erection growing against her backside. I slide my hand down the front of her pajama pants. I hear her breath hitch and feel her abdominals quiver under my fingertips and I smile against her ear. I take my time, teasing her as she desperately tries to get my hand and my fingers where she wants them; where she needs them. Oh no Princess, you don't get to be in control, I snicker to myself silently.

"You see Princess, one of your first training lessons will be patience." I chide, as I drag the word out, knowing this will likely be one of the more difficult tasks for her. She was very inpatient as an only child growing up and she carried that trait to her adult life, so this should be interesting.

"Yes Sir" she says back with a smart mouth.

I start to pull my hand out of her pajama bottoms and she whines. "What did you say Princess?"

"Yes Sir", she repeats in a subdued tone this time.

"Good Girl", I whisper as I lower my hand down her pants again.

Brianna

I wasn't expecting him to sneak up on me like that, although I am not scared, the idea of being held like this is intimidating and erotic at the same time. I can feel a quick flash of wetness between my legs. How does he do that? My legs are already trembling, and I haven't even come yet. Oh, fuck yes Daddy, I guide him silently with my movements... over, down, a little to the left, ugh! My squirming doesn't seem to be very productive in getting him to touch me right...oh ...there, yes, uh huh, oh damn, no! He was so close! He's is torturing me, moving so slowly, missing all the places I wish he were touching and stroking me. Is this his idea of patience? I smile to myself thinking I can do this, for a little while longer anyway. Oh who the hell am I fooling, I would do anything he wanted right now knowing that he is in control of what happens next and hopefully that is him making me cum!.

Before I can complete the thought, his finger finally finds my swollen clit, so hard, sensitive, silky and slippery with need. He rubs small, soft circles around it and it feels heavenly, my legs now have a real reason to tremble. I start to squirm and roll my hips again, I can't help it, he makes me feel so fucking good and again he stops. Fuck! Patience Brianna, I tell myself, trying desperately to regain self-control so he will move his magical fingers across my clit again.

"Princess, Daddy's going to say this one time and one time only, do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy, I understand."

"You need to stay very still; no squirming and no grinding or Daddy will stop. You need to learn patience baby. Don't worry about cumming, Daddy knows when you need to cum. Allow yourself to get to the brink and tell Daddy when you are close, so I can stop."

Bri mumbles something under her breath which I'm certain is

"It's called edging baby and Daddy promises when I finally do let you cum it will be a much better orgasm than if we rush."

"Yes Sir." I say, sweetly defeated and desperate for release.

"Good Girl, now remember to tell Daddy when you are close, and Bri...you are not to cum without asking your Daddy if you may, do I make myself clear?" Daddy says as he slides his finger from my puffy clit deep into my soaking wet hole. My muscles quiver with delight, fuck yesss Daddy!

"Mmmmm...Yes Daddyyyyyy!"

A moan escapes my mouth, but I hold as still as possible because I know he will stop if I move. He laughs softly and takes a deep breath, continuing his sweet torture. He gets me close to cumming and then he stops, it's maddening. I'm panting, my heart is racing, my pussy is so wet and so needy. My clit is hard a little pebble and he rolls it back and forth between his experienced fingers. He knows how to touch me, he reads my body better than I can. Daddy is getting so much pleasure from teasing me and moreover I enjoy the hell out of indulging him.

He picks up the pace, rubbing my clit harder and faster, dipping his fingers inside me every few seconds. He kisses my temple and smiles. I can feel his hard cock throbbing on my bottom. I'm so fucking hot and turned on, just a few more strokes Daddy and I'll be over the edge. As though he read my mind he stops and pulls his hand from my pants, firmly swatting my ass...No!! Damn it, I was so fucking close!

"I thought you were told to tell your Daddy when you were close baby?" he asks as he soothes my stinging cheek. All I can muster is a quick nod of my head.

"Princess, put and keep your hands flat on the counter, do you understand?" Daddy whispers in my ear as he releases his grip on my wrists and runs his fingers down the side of my cheek, kissing it quickly before groaning in my ear.

"Yes Sir," I whimper pitifully. I close my eyes and try to catch my breath.

Daddy has a different idea though. He reaches up the front of my tank top and grabs my breasts firmly, squeezing them hard enough to make me stand on my tip toes. Surprisingly the combination of pleasure and pain makes my pussy gush!

"One day Princess, Daddy will be able to make you cum just by playing with these gorgeous tits and blowing on that clit, that little nub with harden and that slit will fill with wetness just from the sound of my voice."

"I need to cum Daddy!" I cry.

"Oh, I know you do baby, but not yet, Daddy isn't ready to let you cum yet."

Daddy

Fuck, she is so damn horny and ready to explode, my fingers are soaked with her sweet, creamy pussy nectar. My cock is throbbing and I'm dying to bury it balls deep in her tight little cunt until she milks me dry.

"Turn around Princess," I growl. Brianna does just as she is asked. I step back and admire her for a moment. Her cheeks are flushed, her eyes are glazed over, and she has never looked more beautiful than she does right now. She is so hungry for me and it is such a turn on.

"Sit up on the counter Bri,"

"Whattt?" she stammers, confused by the turn of events.

"Get your sexy little ass up on that counter Bri...Now!"

"Yes Sir!" she says, her hands behind her and her eyes locked on mine, she hoists herself up.

"Take your clothes off for Daddy Princess."

"But..."

"Don't fucking but me Bri, do as you are told before I put you over my knee and spank your ass until you can't' sit for a week of Sundays!" Her eyes widen, and she does as she is told removing her pajama pants and t-shirt. Her nipples are like little gum drops, so hard and juicy looking, taunting me to bite them and make her squeal, but I'll save that for later, I don't want to send her into overload...yet.

"Good girl, now put your feet on the edge of the counter, open your legs wide and spread that sweet pussy open for Daddy."

Reluctantly, she begins to move, placing one foot and then the other onto the counter and she splays her knees to each side as wide as she can, looking at me with those baby blues and long lashes making my cock twitch. I can see the moisture on her outer pussy lips, I can smell her arousal and I must contain myself not to give her what I know she so desperately needs and I so desperately want.

"Good girl, now show Daddy how you play with that pussy when no one is watching."

She smiles at me as her hand trails down her flat stomach to her pussy, her fingers exploring the swollen wet folds. Her eyes alternate from watching me to watching herself. I can't take my eyes off her as she puts on a show for me, two fingers sliding over her hood and then pulling up, her clit peeking out, so engorged I swear I can see it beating in rhythm with her heart.

"You are beautiful Princess, and you are such a good obedient girl for Daddy."

She beams with pride at my words.

"Put your fingers in your mouth Bri, I want you to taste yourself, I want you to know how delicious you really are." She doesn't miss a beat, her delicate fingers go to her mouth and she licks and sucks them slowly, taunting me, such a little vixen!

"Does Daddy want a taste?" She offers a glistening finger with a smirk on her face.

I lunge at her, causing her to gasp, wrapping her legs around my neck I dive in. Fuck she tastes amazing!

Pausing for a moment, I look up with a grin on my face and say, "Remember Princess, No cumming!"

I want her begging! I lap her juices up from the outside in, plunging my tongue as deep inside her sweet pussy as I can manage. I rotate from tongue fucking to clit sucking, pulling her hard nub into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue. The mixture of my mouth filling with her nectar and her moaning has my head spinning. She is grabbing my head and trying to crawl backwards on the counter to slow my assault on her pleading cunt, but I continue to lavish her like there is no tomorrow.

"Oh my God, Daddy I'm going to cum!"

I break the intensity by biting her outer pussy lips, delivering a small amount of pain and surprise to bring her back down. I smile when I hear her groan, not in discomfort, but in agony that again she was so close to exploding and denied. I edge her again, repeating this a few times before I decide she has had enough.

I stand, head for the table, grabbing my now luke warm coffee and ask, "Do you need help with the dishes Princess?", as I take a sip. The look on her face was priceless.

Brianna

Feeling like a bowl of wet noodles, I am drained and speechless. What the fuck just happened?

I compose myself and manage to pant the words, "Daddy? I didn't cum yet."

"Oh, I am aware you didn't cum Princess."

I accomplish the best pouty lip I can as I stare at Daddy trying to process what he just said. He simply smiles at me and says, "Patience Princess". What the hell, my pouty lip works like a charm every other time!

Ok, I can play this game...I think. Every nerve ending, I have is on fire and I am literally shaking from the inside out. I calm my breathing and stand naked on shaky legs as I finish the dishes, my mind racing as I drum up a strategy. With the dishes done, I have composed myself, regained my dignity and am feeling a lot less vulnerable and more empowered. Naked, pussy still wet and throbbing, I prance over to Daddy and sit on his lap. Throwing my arms around his neck, I try the pouty lip look one more time. He traces his finger on my bulging bottom lip and throws his head back with a laugh.

kellyjojo
kellyjojo
109 Followers
12