Ruined for All Others Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not this time Princess, over the years I have learned how you use that lip against me and besides Daddy can think of better ways for you to use those sexy lips."

I look up at him and smile, "Oh can you Daddy? Do tell!"

"Better yet, why don't I show you Princess, get on your knees for Daddy."

With the anticipation of satisfaction on the horizon, I promptly drop to the floor.

"Yes Sir?" I ask, licking my lips, looking for direction although I believe I know what he wants.

"Unzip Daddy's pants."

That was all the direction I needed, I slowly unbutton and unzip his jeans

I can feel his hard cock through the material and it makes me so heady. I feel so powerful knowing I have this effect on him, knowing he wants and needs me as much as I do him.

I reach my delicate hand inside his boxers and wrap my fingers around the girth or his thickness as I look up at him and smile at him licking my lips. He tilts his head, arches his brow as me and smirks.

That spurs me on and I don't hesitate, I take his fullness completely in my mouth and in one swift movement, fill my throat and cut off my own airway with his hardness until the tears are rolling down my cheeks. Daddy throws his head back and moans, but he doesn't hold my head down like before, he just lets me pleasure his cock with my mouth the way I want.

Craving the taste of his seed, I show no mercy. I know men like their cocks sucked like a porn star would, so that's exactly what I do! I stroke the shaft with my hand, licking and kissing the engorged head as I stare into his eyes with an intensity and fire that will forever burn. I take him deep letting the spit spill from the corners of my mouth as I gag on his cock and then pull back sucking hard, stretching his thickness until it pops from my lips, a trail of saliva from the tip of my tongue to the head of his cock connecting us. Stroking it with my hand and my mouth, I pump up and down until I am sure he is about to shoot his load.

Daddy

Oh, for the love all that is merciful and just! Either she has been practicing this or she is just a born natural like her mother! She is about to make me explode right in that pretty little mouth of hers. I remind myself of her lesson, and although I would love nothing more than to shoot hot streams of cum on her tongue and watch her drink her Daddy right now, I practice some patience of my own and I stop her just short of her goal and my undoing.

I grab her face on an upstroke, watching the spit trail stretch from my cock to her sweet lips. Her face is flushed, there is an intensity in her eyes and a sense of desperation running through her veins that turns me on so much I can barely contain myself. She has been very patient, and I think its time to give her what she wants, needs and now so desperately craves. I pull her to her feet and guide her legs around my waist and the back of the chair. She is half drunk with ecstasy and I love the wanton look in her eyes, it drives me wild. My hands cup her gorgeous tits and I kiss, lick and suck them passionately. Her nipples are hard and red like little raspberries, I can't help but slowly sink my teeth into the flesh until she gasps, my cock twitching beneath her in response to her whimpers. I tease her clit with the head of my cock, back and forth, up and down, pushing it through the slickness of her folds. She gasps, her eyes roll in her head, she nuzzles my neck and pushes herself against me. She whispers her pleas in my ear, her pleas turn to begging.

"Daddy, PLEASE, I've been such a good girl Daddy!"

Oh Bri, yes you have baby, yes you have.

I slide the head of my cock just inside the opening of her tight little hole. She sits up and looks at me as if she is trying to determine if it's a tease or not, her eyes glazed over, and I can't be patient myself any longer. I grab her hips firmly and I bury my cock in her as deeply as I can, holding it there briefly, feeling her warmth and wetness envelop my shaft. She starts to move and this time I don't stop or scold her. She reaches behind her, bracing herself by placing her hands on my knees, she throws her head back and grinds her sweet pussy back and forth, both of us barely able to contain our moans. I can tell it's not going to take her long and to be honest I am lucky I didn't blow my load before now. She wraps her arms around my neck and leaning into me she bounces her ass up and down my shaft with fever.

"Oh, fuck Princess, that feels so fucking good, Daddy wants you to cum for him."

That was all it took, my permission, and Bri was cumming, her sweet pussy gushing hot fluid all over my cock. Listening to her moan and seeing the expression on her face as she fell over the edge was my undoing and I followed behind, pumping hot streams deep inside her, her pussy squeezing and milking me dry.

We sat right there, my cock soft and sated, still resting inside her folds until she began to stir. Looking up at me sheepishly with a smile on her face.

"That lesson was hard Daddy!"

"Yes, Princess and guess what, you still have a lot of lessons to learn. In fact, your next lesson will be tonight." I stroked her face as I give her the next lesson.

"You are to go to the playroom at 6pm, I want you to spend one hour looking at all the toys, you will then choose 3 toys that you would like to experiment with tonight and lay them on the bed in the corner. This lesson will be about choices Princess, so chose wisely. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I understand." Bri said with an intrigued look on her face.

"Now go get a shower young lady!"

As she crawled from my lap, I swatted that perfect ass of hers making her squeal. Oh, that squeal, I smirked to myself, that squeal will be heard a lot around here!

12