Ruined Orgasms Make Fresh Beginnings

Info
Watching you get ruined made me want to try it myself...
140 words
4.57
24k
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, that was unexpected. We were minding our own business at the party, deep within conversation on the couch, when the boldest, hottest, dirtiest girl we’re ever likely to meet plopped down next to you, reached up your shorts for your cock, and then proceeded to give you the most quality oral right there in front of everyone without a word spoken—and then, just as you were ready to burst, she simply let go and walked away.

How are things ever going to be the same between us after witnessing that? After being part of that? Because oh my, you were clinging onto me for dear life. Answer: things won't be the same... That was the absolute hottest thing I've ever seen… and now I can't wait to try it out for myself…

**This script was written by Scriptdoctornick**

--:--
--:--
1.0
MistressAzralynn
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you, the experience you offer to us is just amazing. Your an amazing person. Keep up the good work.

Share this

Similar Stories

Giving Her Complete Control Caught bound and edged. I gave my wife complete control.in BDSM
My New Boss Pt. 01 I get a rimjob in the shower from a young Asian.in Fetish
Helpless - His First Time She introduces him to the thrill of bondage.in BDSM
Madame's (Milked) Dry Bar A bound boy, milked for the tastes and amusement of dommesin Fetish
Milking Bench My sub's balls need to be drained.in BDSM
More Stories