Giving Her Complete Control

Story Info
Caught bound and edged. I gave my wife complete control.
2k words
4.47
16.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I woke up still a little dazed, looking around, I found myself naked and secured to the bed spreadeagle. I tried to move but all I could muster was an inch or two of movement with my arms and legs. My cock was bound with a cock ring that had me standing at full attention and my balls stretched about an inch away from my shaft.

It took a minute for me to figure out how I had ended up this way. As I recall, just getting home from a week on the road, my queen greeted me as I walked in. She was wearing the sexiest little outfit and I wanted to take her right there. Shannon embraced me and pulled me into her as she gave me a kiss that made my member jump to attention. My queen was horny and wanted me to know it.

Grabbing her pert little ass, I started to move her into the living room, but she stopped me. Handing me a drink, I was sent to the bedroom to unpack and take a shower. After unpacking my suitcase and throwing my clothes into the hamper, I quickly downed my drink and headed in to take my shower.

All, I could think about was how sexy Shannon looked and what the evening would bring. Coming out of the bathroom, I decided to lie down for a minute.

I must have dozed off and my sexy, kinky wife took advantage of the situation, and so here I am. There was soft sensual music playing and the lights had been dimmed. It must have been five or ten minutes before she strolled into the bedroom.

I immediately noticed that she had changed into a black bustier corset top enhancing her beautiful 36D breasts, black lace garter, and nylons. The outfit was topped off with stiletto heels. She was dressed to the nines, and I was her target.

Shannon is the most beautiful woman with an hourglass figure, piercing eyes, beautiful breasts that don't sag, and the cutest little ass. When we go out, I see men ogling her and I can tell she loves being noticed.

It was after I was able to pry my eyes off her gorgeous body, that I noticed she was holding some papers in her hand. Looking at my enraged cock her smile changed to a wicked stare that made me wonder what was up.

Sitting down next to me, my queen started to stroke my cock while staring slowly and ever so lightly into my eyes. That's when she dropped the bomb on me. Dropping the paper down next to my head, she asked "Do you spend all your spare time reading these stories?

The ones where the guy is at the mercy of a woman, being edged for hours, and even days without being able to cum?" Don't be shy, I found the links on your computer and started reading the stories you had bookmarked.

I must have turned beet red with embarrassment, but she had me dead to rights and I had to confess that I did read these stories when she wasn't around. Still slowly stroking my cock, she asked, "Is this what you truly want? Do you want to be at my mercy? Do you want me to tease you endlessly?"

Again, I gulped and told her it had been a fantasy of mine for a long time. I went on to explain just how horny I got while reading the stories but had never acted on the fantasy and was afraid to share it with her because I thought she would think less of me.

Don't get me wrong, we have played lots of kinky games together but nothing to this level. It was always a lot of heavy petting, teasing for a little while, and then letting each other cum. I knew she loved to have me in control, playing with her and making her orgasm multiple times.

She gets a little noisy and squirts when she orgasms. It's why we bought waterproof sheets and I just love it when I can make her cum like that several times in an evening.

My queen can work me up and have me begging for release and will give in climbing on top and riding me for a couple of orgasms before she finally lets me cum, but it never goes beyond a couple of hours.

This was different, and we both knew it. Slowly stroking me she had gotten me to the edge, and I wanted to cum. Asking more about it, she wanted to know everything... If she agreed to do this, would I follow her every command without question? Thinking about it, I finally said yes, I trusted her and would never consider it with anyone else.

The questions kept coming and I just relented and answered everyone with a yes. I knew that I was giving her complete control but because of how much I loved her, I wanted to take it as far as she wanted.

The questions finally ended, and I could tell my queen was extraordinarily worked up. I could smell her sex and knew she was enjoying the situation. The last thing she said was, "You realize, I own you now. I am and will always be in control. Are you sure you are ready for this? This is your last chance to say no..."

I wasn't sure what she meant but we had come this far and after a moment I said yes, this is what I want. Never in my wildest dreams did I know what I had just committed to, but I was about to find out.

My queen took out a piece of paper from under the pile and said, this is a contract that seals the agreement we just made. I will expect you to sign it when I finally let you up... OK?

I just meekly said, yes. Sternly she said, Yes Mistress. You will call me mistress from her on when we are alone. And I responded, Yes Mistress.

With that, she moved her body positioning her soaking wet pussy over my face and telling me to make her cum and make it good. Don't stop until I say you can. I went to work licking her pussy, sucking, and nibbling on her clit for all I was worth. She was moaning in a matter of minutes. Still stroking my cock, she lowered her body onto my chest and started to lick and suck on the end of my dick. I was already at the edge and wanted to cum so badly but that was not going to happen anytime soon.

My queen is amazing when it comes to sucking cock and knew all the most sensitive areas to touch and just how to elicit the reaction she wanted. As she was toying with me, she came hard on my tongue. As she did, she took my entire cock into her mouth and slowly worked her tongue around the shaft until she reached the head. I was on the edge but somehow, I couldn't cum, and she knew it. The cock ring she had put on while I was out made it impossible for me to have an orgasm.

I was moaning into her naked dripping pussy when I felt her tense up. Shannon came again and this time she squirted juices in my mouth. I did my best to drink all her love juice but by the time she was done squirting, my face was covered with it. She tastes so good, and I do love drinking her juices. It was a good thing she had put the waterproof sheets on the bed before I got home.

I continued to pleasure her with my tongue and mouth until she finally said I could stop. After she had recovered from the two powerful orgasms, she got up and slid down my chest, guiding her wet pussy, she slid down onto my cock and rocked slowly. It felt so good to have her slowly fucking herself on my dick.

I was on the edge of a mind-blowing orgasm with no chance of it happening. My queen just kept rocking and letting her pussy squeeze my member begging for my juices to fill her. After a few minutes, she started to slide up and down my cock picking up pace as her orgasm started to build. Faster and harder, slamming herself onto me with all she was worth. I felt her tense again and slamming down she started to howl like an animal as her orgasm overtook her. Finally, she collapsed on me and rested with my cock still buried inside her.

It must have been 15 minutes before she moved. Slowly sliding off my cock my queen got up and went into the bathroom. She came out with a wet washcloth and towel. Washing her juices from my chest and dick she toweled me off and then pulled out a bottle of lubricant putting some in her hand she started to stroke my very sensitive member. I couldn't believe these new sensations.

I didn't think that I could be taken closer to orgasm, but Shannon had me begging for mercy. All she did was laugh and said, "this is what you wanted, so just relax, and enjoy. I know I am."

Her hand slid up and down my shaft with the lightest and most tormenting touch I had ever felt. I had no control and there was no chance that I would have an orgasm like this. As she worked to the top Shannon would twist her fingers around the edge driving me closer and closer to an orgasm and then slowly slide back down my shaft.

This went on for what seemed like hours, I had no idea what the time was or how long she would torment me like this. Shannon would stop when she knew I needed a moment and then as I relaxed, she would start all over again.

My balls had filled with sperm, and she would fondle them to see just how full they were never stopping her relentless stroking of my member. I kept begging for her to let me cum and she just smiled, telling me that we had just gotten started, and she didn't think she should rush things. I couldn't think of anything else but the continual teasing and tormenting that she was doing.

After taking me so close to the edge what must have been fifteen or twenty times, my queen let go and got up, she said chuckling, "I'll be back, don't go anywhere." It wasn't long when Sher came back with a glass of wine in one hand and a butt plug in her other hand.

I had a momentary shudder recognizing that the butt plug was inflatable and had a vibrator built in too. My mind was overwhelmed with the onslaught on my senses and adding this devious device was going to add a new level of torment.

My queen had done her homework and knew everything she wanted to do before I ever walked in the door. She loosened the restraints enough to provide a little relief but not enough for me to be able to escape my confinement.

Looking into my eyes she asked, "are you enjoying yourself?" It's getting late and I'm tired, but I don't want you to feel neglected. I thought this little toy would keep you company while we sleep."

With that, she lubed up the butt plug and pushed into my glory hole. Pumping it up so it filled me I could feel the tip resting on my prostate causing me to moan. Then she turned on the vibrator and set it on the nightstand next to her. Then taking her clothes off she scooted in beside me, pulled the covers over us, and began to stroke me as she dozed off.

Her hand was wrapped around my cock, and I could feel the vibrations from the butt plug causing me to grow from the sensations. As I tried to relax, I felt the vibrations change and realized she had set it on random mode. It was going to be a very long night.