All Comments on 'Ruining Her'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Link to stories

JJ, I sent you an email with a link to Lit Interracial Impregnation stories and a way to possibly find others. Enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

I want to see how he gets by doing it to her up until she's pregnant by him.

YourcumkittenYourcumkittenover 4 years ago
oh myyyyyyyy

Oh my gawd,,,so many thoughts running through my head after reading this!

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
i like it

the thought of a black guy with a big cock, or a white guy even, getting a white gal pregnant is so hot, I would have loved to find a guy with a big cock to knock up the women in my family. why not expand the race, and let the Big cocks rule the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect

I’ve always watched people when I would go out and notice the white girls that look at the black men where ever we are. This is the kind of black man I’ve always wanted my wife to meet. Someone that “bonds” with her easily while working on getting her where he can do whatever he wants. Looking for the married ones to fuck and get addicted to blackdick. Smiling as he thinks about how he’s going to break her in till she is easy for other black guys. Meeting for a drink after an opening at an art gallery before he slips something into her drink and she comes to laying under him as he ruins her. Scared of his size and power as he stretches her pussy, she still can’t help it as orgasm after orgasm is forced on her. Humiliated and ashamed how wet she is from the night on huge blackmen make her shake and get soaking wet at the same time. Slowly her legs are easier to spread each time. I’m waiting for him to discover her so I can hear her moaning and screaming from the bedroom.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
Ha!

I'm not really into impregnation! I just write about it upon request. This is one fetish I will just never be into. I'm very happy to see I write convincingly enough on the topic that people think I'm into it! That's a wonderful compliment. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yuck

This theme is so overdone that it's gotten stale. Plus the storytelling and characterization just plain suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yuck

The only solution for this type of shit is a lead pill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why?

I'm trying to figure out why write a story about a black man who treats a decent white woman the way many racists treat black men, in that they are not worth treating as human beings but instead can be used up on a whim and then tossed aside like a used, snot-covered tissue? I does not make him more powerful, it makes him just like any stereotype knuckle-dragging racist. Giving him a big dick does not make him any wiser or more attractive than said racist with a baseball bat. In other words, most people will have the same reaction to your story if you had written about a black man beating up a decent (non-racist) young, trusting white woman with a bat and then was proud of what he had done. I would suggest you check out some of the highly rated bondage stories and also check into some therapy, because if it was your first choice to write something like this, you have some serious issues to work on and that probably make your relationships fairly abysmal.

2p1k32p1k3over 4 years ago
Anon Critics

Failing to use your actual handle decimates whatever moral high ground, on which you think you reside.

In addition, this is 'fantasy' and going into "non-consent/reluctance" subdivision is literally you, the reader, asking for exactly that. That destroys whatever was left of your "anon" credibility.

Since some seem to need to have this explained. Fantasy fails to equal real life. Those who enjoy literary or ERP fantasy often are able to separate it from their actual life with greater success, than people who try to sublimate their nonsensical sexual drives, think do I.

As for the story, it was great. Normally interracial stories have become rather tired with suggesting one race is superior to another... because it is fantasy it is already at a disadvantage to the average audience, throwing away opportunities to add parallels with real life is just silly.

Therefore it might be interesting to see where this habit takes the protagonist. Eventually, like Weinstein eventually someone is going to cry foul. With the baby literally being proof of the event. Therefore, a sequence of events that would end up helping him continue could be interesting, think do I.

For sharing your Force, grateful am I. May the Goddess be allowed to alighten a path towards love, joy, and happiness along the self'determined life'cycle chosen by your higher'self, pray do I.

eh9198eh9198over 4 years ago
Liked it!

I think this thing is more with married women, though, taking them from their safe homes and lives. Still, incredibly hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this

Looked for a nice non threatening black guy to meet my Korean wife. So beautiful and sexual but always denied being attracted to blackmen and refused to date one when she was single. Love to watch you ruin her, seeing her on her stomach with her ass up and him on her. Pinning her down as he works his huge fat dick in her as she squirms and tries to stop him. Eventually she tires and lets him fuck her “to get it over with”. But he takes his time and even against her will she cums hard from his cock.

I would love to see if she mentions it to me when I get home, when she doesn’t I tell him I want to see her lifting her ass up for him and to do whatever he wants

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 4 years agoAuthor
Wow, thank you for the feedback everyone!

I read all of the feedback on this story tonight and was delighted to see constructive criticism. Much appreciated! I love getting genuine reactions to my work, especially work like this, which is extremely difficult for me to write.

95% of the stories I publish on Literotica are by request. People send in requests and I do my best to fulfill them. Many of them cannot be published here because their content violates the policies. I totally understand strong reactions to stories like these. I have to admit that pretending to be a black guy was pretty arousing. I was turned on writing this one but there are many times that I'm writing stories that don't arouse me.

My stories truly are all fantasy. I reserve the right to write whatever people request. I do not believe that my content contributes to rape or violence any more than watching a movie or watching the news does. Rapists rape people. Racists are racist. Stories are not. I am neither a rapist or a racist. I'm a writer. There will always be that 10% of society that thinks a story they read is actually real but most of us know that porn isn't real and erotica isn't real either. We also know certain things are wrong. No normal person is reading a story on Literotica and thinking they need to go rape people afterward because of it. I don't get this. I do issue trigger warnings and disclaimers so people can avoid topics they dislike but people still read them, get offended, and comment. I'm used to it.

I find it a fun challenge to write on topics that I'm not into. I write as characters that aren't me. I'm happy I was a convincing racist black man in this story. I'm actually a tiny, brunette, white woman in real life. I am also severely mentally ill so whoever said that is correct. It's not a secret and I actually wrote a whole novel based on my illness. It's fucking insane!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hot

i love hearing about big black cock knocking up whites

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Getting knocked up

Its True. When I told some Mens it wasnt a good time to Cum IN me they still did. Black Mens specialy cummed IN me when I told them. One look at my kids say who knocked this white girl up. Seems if I was honest about it not being a good time to cum IN me the Black Mens took it as a GOOD time to CUM IN me and leave me with they nutt and Baby in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story, I’m a Canadian native but tbh I prefer white women, like I’m not racist (don’t see how this story contained any racism either) but like yea and I prefer to watch white on white or something but there is just something about black men with tiny white girls and especially cumming in them is hot and this is the best story of that I’ve seen so far, I meant 4 stars but I clicked 3 by accident and it won’t let me change

WhiteMauiWifeWhiteMauiWifeabout 2 years ago

My first BBC was my mom's BLACK BF. I didn't expect him to cUm inside me either. I freaked out at first too. But I kept going back to him for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i loved it it was so hot a black guy wanting to knock all whites up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He showed the little white woman just what a slut she is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story all white women should be bred by a superior black male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You know what fellows? I don't go to the gym to tone my already pretty athletic body, I go to find another big cock athletic body, me he white or be he black, he'll split my pussy open on his bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No one ever heard of the morning after pill lol

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

She was stupid cause she knew she wanted that cock. I really like the story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just more lousy racist trash. Stupid and ugly.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She takes a plan B pill, confirms she doesn't have a skin rat growing is her and never trusts assholes like that again.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken2 months ago

My biggest desire is to be black bred! Find a decent black guy to fuck me until I’m pregnant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...