All Comments on 'Ruinous Shackles'

by capn_doggy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A

A very good one, nicely written, fantastic plot. Ummm I've had a few Pastis but I could not find a grammatical error. 5* Well done

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
You got me.

I was seriously penning a chiding comment in my head regarding starting another epic story with no end, then you threw another few paragraphs on with that bar scene, and turned it into a real story (that is, one with a climax /and/ a denouemont). That little bit was actually a stroke of genius, not just for wrapping the story up, but for surprising all your fans.

I hope you take this as a compliment, even if there is a bit of playful ribbing mixed in with it. Good job, 5*

P.S. - I'll be damned for mentioning this, but you did just set up the basis for a truly interesting epic story. If you didn't already have 4 or 5 of those started here on Lit, I would suggest you run with this one. There is something that I truly love about stories that break down religion, and having a sci-fi setting around a fictitious ancient religion would be a lot of fun to read.

capn_doggycapn_doggyabout 4 years agoAuthor
Author Here

If you like what you read and want more, consider checking out my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy

There you will find the next chapter of Growing Acceptance as well as other exclusive stories.

Thanks for reading and let me know what you thought of the story there or here in the comments.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

i enjoyed the shit out of that. thank you.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 4 years ago

Great story, so much fun. I love that their marriage is fun and playful and fresh after all the centuries together. Makes me all jealous inside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing!

Thank you!

Fred78Fred78about 4 years ago
Wow out of the park!

Super, one of my favorite stories of all time. Just magnificent.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

What a way to go through the rest of your life, and then some. Great story with a happy ending. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercapn_doggy@capn_doggy
If you want early access to stories, exclusive polls and stories, or information on my release schedule please check out my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy Sorry for the long delay between stories but finishing up work on my thesis and graduating grad school took...