All Comments on 'Rule 18'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 201 Comments (Page 2)
iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

A little too rushed, and a little too cliched with the "She was hysterical as she wailed on about how I needed to forgive her mother. "

Even though I dont need to mention this LW writers seem to lose their grip on how real people react in real life. And as these are generally taken in the context of the real world, few kids will "side" with a cheating parent and cut out the cheated on parent. Its a massively overused plot point, and its a sign of weak writing.

Also the "It is better to seek forgiveness than to ask permission." again overused. This is used to paint the cheater as a total fucking waste of flesh. Granted they are, but this time its used to quickly jump into the fastest getting out of a marriage by a husband on record.

Dont blame the husband for how he reacted in this story, even if the rest of it was really hastily thrown together. Its just that the rest of it fell short of where it needed to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice work about a man with principles. Way too many people today who are willing to live without them.

Or with multiple sets so they can pick whatever is convenient at the time.

"You don't like our ethics ? That's okay, we have others. . . ."

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

A good cookie-cutter LW with a Gibbs twist. But one major miss, his EX paramour got away with ruining a family. Do you really think this paramour will not prey on other MILF's? Does his wife need to know - HELL YES!

/

Another miss is he walked his daughter to the alter then walked out. How the hell does his new son-in-law not ask questions or see what his future will likely become? How his new wife can accept CHEATING, BETRAYAL, and HUMILIATION of her father by his mother-in-law? The wimp in this story is the new son-in-law and his family.

/

Yup, he may have had a lonely, alone, distrusting-of-women life but he had his pride and comfort. I totally EMPATHIZE with him.

/

4* due to the two serious misses, Hooyah

dragoth7dragoth7over 2 years ago

Like some I believe the story was rushed, but enjoyed it none the less. Especially the NCIS references as I enjoy the show alot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s amazing how these totally clueless morons suddenly become super smart and get all this planning and execution done in less than 48 hours. That shit is so far fetched it’s laughable. But hey, it seems the men who enjoy these stories are so clueless themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rediculous.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

RULE #`1… If you are a fucken retarded moron do not even try and write a love and life story. This is so bad I don't even know where to begin. this story contains some of the biggest most idiotic ridiculous potholes I have ever seen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice, unfortunately you didn't tell what happened to the bitch and her lover, did they have some retribution? Sequel or rewrite would be nice

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

Why would anybody give this story five stars? Instead of the huge enormous problems in the story and in the inconsistency

.

1. the husband is so idiotically stupid slow-witted and obtuse that he can figure out from 9 months his wife is cheating on them. Or that she MIGHT be. Yet after he gets her horrible letter he comes up with this brilliant amazing plan?

.

2. WHY doesn't he tell the wife's parents or members of the wife's family what she has done?

.

3 WHY doesn't he tell his parents or his family what the wife has done?

.

4 the idea in the story not to tell his daughter until the last possible second makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. It's unbelievably stupid and contrived and not the way real people operate.

.

5 Even more idiotic and irrational is that the husband ends up being the bad guy even though he NEVER EVER

tells his daughter ....his parents ... OR the wife's family how bad she has been treating him for nine months. and that this was NOT a one time affair.

.

6 According to the story…. they all seem to think that the wife just 1 days decided to have a weekend fling. NONE of them of them have any idea what was going on in the marriage for almost a year before the wife arbitrarily decided to be married to me for a weekend with another man

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Typical BS BTB story without the artistic parts.. the story was rushed, totally not going to happen over two days, let alone a weekend. The characters were one-dimensional fuck tards that deserved their shit stain of a life. The only people I felt anything other than disgust for were the grandkids, and the wife of the paramour. "Hi Grandpa, will you love us and be a role model for us"... "Ah... nope!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We know everything we need to know about these characters when the cuck paid for the bitch daughter's wedding despite her contempt and disrespect, and the report that the cuck lived alone and mostly celibate following his cuckolding. Oh, and of course he got complete satisfaction and payback when he told the preacher, "I do!" Now THAT's burning the bitch!

Are you for real? He married a completely worthless selfish arrogant bitch, or she's another victim of Martian Slut Ray; you can't have it both ways. If he married a closet slut he got what he deserved. Apparently she raised a not so closet slut daughter. Did he warn her fiance' that his soon to be wife thinks a wife fucking over her husband is no big deal?

And of course another author who thinks the substance of a good LW story is in the techniques and equipment and maneuvers of discovery and paying the bitch back. WHY this formerly loyal loving ethical wife turned into a whore? Not worth exploring; who cares. Yeah, we want to know all about the bank accounts and selling the house and moving out. Now that's a compelling drama.

Fail. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another excellent report.

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Wife was stupid, husband was immature and childish in the way he acted after the divorce was initiated. If it was me I would, for my own sense of things, what to know why she destroyed the marriage and if she felt it was worth it. If he really wanted to punish her he would have ribbed her nose in it by going to the different family affairs with a different hot woman each time. Instead he turned into an old bitter recluse.

Need a chapter from wife’s point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good for him. Fuck both the bitches AND what took the grandkids so long?

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

I still never get the whole, I’ll pay for everything but you hate me thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No revenge on the married guy then - so a bit lacking but otherwise ok

amanapamanapover 2 years ago

I would like to hear her side now.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 2 years ago

I get so sick of these stories where our "hero" is so childish and petty that he essentially demands the rest of his family shun his ex wife or else he will shun them all. Fuck that noise, the marriage is over and after some time you need to move the fuck on as an adult, and that means coexisting with your ex at family gatherings for the sake of your family, otherwise you are showing that you are far more fucked up than the cheater ever was.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

"I think you missed it, Mr Sworder"

No, it was painfully obvious what he did and why:

"I dated but never desired to engage in any type of committed relationship again... I lived alone and rarely socialized with anyone."

-

"Tom was so devastated by Angela fucking someone else..."

That he basically gave up on life.

He spent the next three decades devoted to his job with no social life or loved ones. It's tragic when men let an unfaithful spouse break them like that. I get that he was heartbroken when Angela betrayed him... however, the real measure of a man is how he recovers from adversity. Tom basically chose to become an antisocial recluse. By all means mourn the death of the marriage, but then pick yourself up, and get out there to meet someone new.

-

There are countless thousands of single women out there desperate for a good husband and Tom was a great catch. The wife's cheating was no reflection on him as a husband (or she wouldn't have been so desperate to get him back again), she was simply curious about having sex with another man. Of course that was instant grounds for divorce, but Tom then let her betrayal destroy his happiness for the next 30 years.

Moving on post-divorce would have also fixed the relationship with his daughter. Julie was constantly hassling him about forgiving Angela, because it would've been painfully obvious to her how miserable both parents were.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@ReedRichards Re: "How is it that he could get the police over to his house, looking for signs of foul play, but no one ever spotted the letter, propped up on the pillows?" - Yes, I meant to comment on this.

\

I also wonder why he paid for the wedding of the daughter that took her mother's side, and why he didn't warn the groom about her flexible ideas on wifely fidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think everyone is missing the point here...he based a story off of NCIS. That show is terrible.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

He punished himself more by alienating his daughter than she was punished for her infidelity. Still a good story but could use a little more to make it great. Thanks

WellplayedsirWellplayedsirover 2 years ago

I liked it, nuff said.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
What gets me

No retribution for the male in these stories that destroy familys and the husbands just walk away neutered, emasculated like a freaking eunuch. Garbage no real men just walk away. NCIS he should have gone nuclear on both of them the way the Coward wife did, he should have been waiting for them at the place of employment with all of her clothes packed and in her car and than got revenge on the asshole that destroyed there marriage. Just saying in life this not how the outcome would have been.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

An ok story,

A different take on the "Im going to check out another man and I'll be back to make up for it". She got what a surprise, and daughter got a surprise, not what they deserved. He did what he thought was needed and lived with it.

Captain Obvious, strikes again with his pointless points and his superhero feats. Kick in the door? Probably fall down to the floor while raising foot to kick in door. And was going comment on this or that only after someone else already has.

tizwickytizwickyover 2 years ago

Bad outcome for the one innocent party, the husband. He only succeeded in making his own life miserable by not going all out scorched earth on his wife her affair partner and his daughter. It’s hard to understand why any human being would inwardly direct all his pain and suffering and let all of the scum skate on all their misdeeds.

BigJim48BigJim48over 2 years ago

I would have rated this higher if there would have been at a small amount of revenge - find out who the lover was & inform his wife as well as checking his stuff as a forensic auditor and alerting the IRS if he found anything.

The financial steps to minimize her raping him in the divorce was a good thing but certainly not sufficient. The daughter picking the mother's side should have put the skids in any future financial support, the wedding & reception included. Not enough detail about the divorce process & it's impact on the cheating bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect, Tom has set the gold standard. Does someone’s wife really think she could do that, who put that crap in her head. To bad the daughter was a mama’s girl. With her attitude toward the situation, she is probably destined to do the same thing someday. Great story, impossible to include forgiveness .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a lot of the commenters didn't understand was that Gibbs rules are rules of common sense for living. I thought he handled it well, as he moved his and her crap out of the house, and sold it. He might have ended up a cuck, but it wasn't for very long and he did take control of his own life, rather than take back his cheating wife. So now she's without a home of her own for the first time in 20 years. And now has to pay rent or live with their daughter and son in law until she finds her own place. That's not always as easy as it sounds. We weren't told if the "boy toy" was married or single, or even had his own place. But probably not, as he was probably married himself. Without a part 2, we'll never know. I gave it 5 stars, as I liked it, and it didn't follow the normal cuckold story plot lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I know of Gibbs and his rules (made up on his show as it goes along), I don’t understand them all, especially the last rule mentioned by his grandkids. Ruined the whole damn story, the reason for 3 stars. Too cute by far..

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the NCIS homage. The timeline to sell the house and stuff was unrealistic, but not distracting. I can see walking away from a child who tried to manipulate me like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story but why would he punish himself. He never dated much. Please all guys would try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another heartless Cunt and a complete clueless loser story. Anyone with half a brain could see the flaming red flags by the 2nd month and the marriage is over at that point and you walk away. Doesn't even matter why she is a heartless Cunt. Just the fact alone is reason enough. It's no wonder she was cheating. He is a complete lover

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Yup, cluelessness is a problem but the rest of the story is awesome. Written in the best manner of "Papatoad" the best BT writer there ever was in LW.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

I love NCIS and appreciate a story referencing it. But I think this is too short and to cold even for Gibbs. Gibbs would let the lover pay and surely not left his daughter. He would have shown her how she is wrong.

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Yeah, well, don't forget Rule #51.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Seems cash was thrown away, house was his before marriage so no need to take a substantially less but acceptable offer…. Whatever weird math that is

danbo56danbo56over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story just a little to rushed for my liking

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you trying to write for the Lifeline channel? very very boring.......zzzzzzzzzzzzz

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

Vindictive me would have met with wife, allowed her to beg and plead, then say...nope, and walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story seems to drift into mindless minutia about excessive coffee consumption and obvious drivel about finances. Human interest is spurred on by what people think and feel, not routine daily chores that you seem so keen on. Maybe some of your imagination could focus on the wife's response to his retribution for her betrayal, or what was the aftermath of her affair from her perspective.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Did

He did want needed to be done.It would also appear his daughter took after her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story! However, the following quote "I told him I agreed to the terms in principle only if he agreed to pay me in cash for the amount above what I owed on the mortgage." indicates that the house sold was not "free and clear," because that phrase means that there are neither liens nor encumbrances of any other type on the property.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

No way does all that get done over a weekend. So it wasn't believable from tat point forward. Also the story lacked her narrative. Without it, there wasn't any emotion at the loss of a love and thus the story became just a tale of relocation. The story really should take off when she walks up to her door and sees the note, although even the note that he left was weird, So I will call this incomplete in hopes that a new chapter may emerge someday.

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

To all the people who want to nitpick the 'factuality' of a 'fictional' story please go fuck yourselves! It was a nice 'fictional' story that was entertaining. 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind."

Stubborn, prideful, alienated from his family, and all alone in his dotage. He sure showed her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think that there are a lot of immoral people on Literotica. This guy did nothing wrong, he just reacted to his wife cutting him off for 6 weeks, and then cucking him without even a conversation.

I can understand the daughter being upset, that he isn’t in her life. But forcing him to be in the same room with the ex, considering the circumstances, was just wrong. I wonder what the daughters husband feels, about the situation, as the apple does not fall far from the tree. For my whole life, I have been an avid fisherman. When I was in my late teens to early 20’s, I adopted an “ American grayling” attitude to relationships. If the Grayling is stuck in a situation where the stream becomes polluted, they either leave, or die. If I was in a relationship where the woman didn’t have my back, or disrespected me, I was gone in a flash, no warning. I guess it worked out, as I have been married to the same woman for over 35 years. We are, an equal team. Guys, don’t let anyone force you to compromise your principles. Pussy is not worth it. 51 % of the population has one. Don’t settle, and don’t let some controlling Narcissist do you wrong. Life, is too short....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL a successful guy has many options and will make out extremely well in middle to late years. It would be almost impossible for him to be lonely in fact. his wife was a backstabbibng cheater who obviously raised another cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Afterward she wanted him and he did not want her. So yes he showed her and came to like being alone. Although in a job with success and offices he would have been hunted down by available women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

=====================================

"He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind."

Stubborn, prideful, alienated from his family, and all alone in his dotage. He sure showed her!

=====================================

Slutty, disreputable, corrupting her family, and poisoning all of her relationships. She sure showed him!

-------------------

There, fixed it for you.

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalover 2 years ago

Guy bases too much of his life around NCIS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure I wouldn't have at least talked to the ex-wife. Short of details at the end. Someone that was that cold and callus about an affair certainly deserved a divorce.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Never watched NCIS so don't care for the antidotes. Once again a poor schmuck who can't let go, get some pussy and live life. Another overused result from writers who love glorifying cheating sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The daughter, as written, was scum. I would have warned her husband to keep an eye on her since she thinks treason against the family is no big deal. The story is unrealistic in that, while he may not have wanted to remarry, he would have easily had all the "companionship" he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don’t see in issue at all. She cheated with out his input before hand.

He dumped her and moved on without her input.

Daughter set her rules and he accepted it and moved on.

You make decisions and you live with them. Don’t like the consequences.........tuff shit! Who cares.

No need to waste another breath on a cheating whore.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 2 years ago

Never got payback on married coworker that destroyed his marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
5 stars

OUTSTANDING BTB! 5-STARS

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Let the cucks rant and rave. Finally, a good story about how a real man acts. Fuck the bitch and the bitches daughter.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 2 years ago

He is a certain kind of person. He made the decisions and life that kind of person makes. He is entitled to do that, as I am entitled to dislike that kind of person. This story probably appeals to that kind of person. It does not appeal to me.

Misterc53Misterc53about 2 years ago

A real married man or married woman should not accept "I'm gonna do this. Please forgive me" unless they want to be cuckolded. It might be ok for some but probably not for most. BTB, after the fact, is an appropriate response. Don't you agree?

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

I don't mind and even to a certain small extent support his decision to cut his family out, though, in the end he probably took it too extremes that i wouldn't support.

I'm not a fan of run away husbands. It makes for shit story usually. This story didn't disprove me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't understand the ending. Also, there are Too many missing reactions. It's missing the wife's pain & regret, as well as a similar reaction from his daughter. Best I can give it is a 3 For a partial story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Grandpa"

"Do say kid."

"You don't remember us from when we were little?"

"I remember a cheating wife, a daughter who turned a cold shoulder and who my ex claimed was mine, and a couple of kids that were supposed to be my grandchildren. Now I have you on my doorstep giving me some Grandpa jive. I know that my ex cheated and my supposed daughter froze me out, and that there were grandchildren, but you certainly can understand that I won't be taking your claim to be blood descendants of mine at face value. By the way, just in case your wondering, I can tell you that you two, your mother, and your grandmother are not in my will. Does that answer all concerns you might have?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a bad story but come on...no retribution on the scumbag she spent the weekend with?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay story but seemed incomplete. No payback on the other guy? What about his marriage? We also don't hear any regrets from the ex or even the daughter. Couldn't the grandkids have shared their regrets?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He jumped the gun - should've confronted his wife. Or at least talk to her after selling the house. He should've been at least decent to her at social functions; as written, he was seriously fucked up. Severely hurt? Yes, but he cut out his eyes so he wouldn't see his then ex-wife. And it cost family time. I agree with the daughter & her actions in wanting her mother at holidays, etc., & for her father to accept that.

There's no discussion between his daughter & him why he feels that way, only she feels he should give his wife another chance. Without the various discussions, the give & take, this story's lacking. 2 stars. 2 bad. Bob

bartholomewbrontebartholomewbronteover 1 year ago

What a sad, sad man. He cut off his nose to spite his face. He let Angela dictate, by her presence, whether or not he got to interact with his daughter and her family. She won, he lost, and he lost by his own choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just the worst use of minutia I have ever seen in a story. All those tiny details don't pay unless you are paid by the word in writing a piece. I think you need a little more imagination for your next story to "fill it out" instead of your descriptions of your shower. coffee, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just ok. He lost in the end. He could have asked that she bring the grandkids to him or take trips together. Let the ex have holidays but get lots of time yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Umm ok get a divorce, but why the need to drop the mic and never speak again? It was a betrayal of his marriage and her letter was cold but it wasn't like he wasn't thr biological father or a long term crushing affair. She fucked up. Get a divorce and move on. He though he moved on but got zero closure and lost big in the end, with no meaningful relationship with his daughter or grandkids, so he could live alone. What a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with "Anon" from 4 months ago that there's too many details that do not enhance the storytelling; the author has an obligation to ensure each detail is correct if one includes them. Where I live "Free & clear" means no claims or liens of any type. "Free & Clear" does not describe a property on which there is a mortgage. Otherwise the story is an interesting take on a character who chose to punish himself as well as his adulterous spouse. The author points out that his family (or ex-family) have moved on without him whereas he becomes a bitter old codger. His daughter as hostess of family gatherings is never obligated to tailor her guest list to please him or any other guest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first time the daughter blows you off citing your overreacting, send her a copy of the mother's letter, offering to send it to *her* husband with the addendum of "Considering *your* wife's treatment of this situation here's your permanent hallpass."

See how *she* likes it if she has actual skin in the game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the poster below who said ahw fes up not ahe did more thwn that. What she did was cold and calculated. Shw deserved the treatment he gave. The daughter that excluded him I would not have paid for her wedding

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

WTF? does Rule 5 mean? "You don't waste good" WTF? does that mean? Whole story is rather dumb and full of holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Although interesting, there was Too much unanswered to be above a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Silly. It's a shame that two people so shallow and vapid as to allow a dumb TV show define their lives aren't still married. That limits the Stupidity Fall-out by 100%.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Revenge

I accept his need for revenge,but he should also have sought revenge of the bloke she was fucking.As for the daughter,with her attitude he shouldn't have paid for the wedding or even attend it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So his "son in law" was OK with his wife defending a cheater?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

An OK story but a few really bad flaws:

1. Withholding his wife's cheating from his and her family and his daughter. The normal would have to sit down with them and let them read the letter along with an replay of her treatment of him over the last 6 weeks.

2. His daughter sides with her mom on this. Said daughter has a seriously screwed up moral compass. Also, just how would her future husband view her after seeing that she was, tacitly, OK with mom's cheating.

3. DAUGHTER dissed him? Consider her dead and move on. Clearly she didn't give a rat about him. Also, walking her down the isle and paying for the wedding? COME ON!

4. Trashing his own life in a fit of endless self pity and anger? Just plain stupid. Get counseling and get revenge building a good life.

The above are worn out tropes and authors need to get off their buts and get both more creative, as well as more realistic with the plot. The story folds when a reader is flowing with the story then runs into something that makes them say, " BULLSHIT" The spell is broken.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd29 months ago

Don't buy the daughter's response and totally siding with the cheating slut. And what about the son-in-law? He's willing to side with the cheating slut and his wife that supports her behaviour?

And the lover needed to be burned.

Why wouldn't he have published the letter and sent to all friends and family instead of hiding it?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Again, weak and cowardly. Why would he take a loss on his real estate investment just to make some stupid point with an arrogant cheating whore? You gotta be what you are though, so, I guess just suck it up and be fucked. He not only got what he married, but he got what he procreated: two selfish worthless women. And he took her shit for six weeks, even allowing himself to be kicked out of his own bedroom? Yeah, he got what he allowed. No wonder the whore thought she could bamboozle him, he's been weak and enabling her their entire marriage. Where do you think the daughter got it?

mndhanson017mndhanson0179 months ago

An open ended ending, complete the story, what were the grandkids going to say, would they explain what has happened?

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture9 months ago

Rule 5 meaning don't ever pass the opportunity to let someone know they did good, bit of a poor ending to be honest, you need to write one that involves what his ex wife and daughter thought about if and what the realized they lost in the end

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dumb.

Rule 247B. Don't write stupid stories based on stupid TV shows.

AllNigherAllNigher8 months ago

I see no burn if the wife. He burned himself and his relationship. I see so many stories where the kids cut off the dad because he won't reconcile. In this case he basically told his daughter it's your mom or me. What a shit father. The wife sucked... but giving your child an ultimatum like that is stupid, and following through then ruining her wedding is dumb. Jared everyone in the story in the end. Not abtb but could have enjoyed it if he hadn't burned his own life down.... and would have liked to see some explanation if why the wife did it and what happened to her in the end.

So that said I fail to see how it helped him or hurt her any more than him to seek the house at a loss. Dumb dude.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

Besides the fact that the police should have found the note, she leaves it on THEIR bed when he's been sleeping in the guest room?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You cannot sell a house without spousal approval. In most states, even if it is in one name. Pushing someone out of a residence in under 30 days is illegal. A family court judge would have eaten the MC alive. I know because I owned a house before I married and even to change the damn listing price in a slow market I needed her damn signature.

NallusNallus8 months ago

IMO, his daughter needed to grow up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Daughter suffered a terrible fate for butting in. She could have just remained neutral. Far safer and more loving to both parents. Stupid adult girl will have to get used to no father in her older years. At least they didn't hide his information from the kids so they could spend time with their grandpa. That was the only smart thing she did. Wife deserves to be ghosted. As she ghosted him.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So he ruined his own life over a family that shit all over him?

Why not have a clean break from the start? Cancel the daughter’s wedding, tell her to pay and have her whore mother’s lover walk her down the aisle? Sell up and move away, find someone else and be happy. Angela was definitely riding every cock she could get while he was grovelling to see his daughter

Pathetic story

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

I still think this is an excellent straightforward story. Right on the money.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The MC should’ve made sure that his daughter’s boyfriend knew her stance on fidelity, and asked him if he really wanted to marry a woman who thought what her mother did was okay.

ZK

ker63469ker634694 months ago

A very good story although he ruined his own life for principle. If his daughter was that steadfast in her belief that he should forgive her mother, he should have made his ex wife's life bell as well. Moving away was good, but at what cost?

Calico75Calico754 months ago

I love the references to Gibb's rules. Good story--a little sad that the MC couldn't find a way to tolerate his ex enough to still participate in family events, but understandable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

rule 1 if ap has a wife tell her so she can take her to the cleaners.

rule 2 wait few month if his still in the city find him and bit him up

rule 3 if u cant take revenge on ur wife just ignore her or civil specially if u have a kid.

kameljockeykameljockeyabout 2 months ago

Entertaining. The house buyer did a title search, results a free and clear title, yet he had to pay off the mortgage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That's exactly how to deal with a slut and a bitch daughter enabler.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous