Rules are Made to be Broken Ch. 15

Story Info
The best way to work up an appetite for breakfast...
4.2k words
4.86
9.5k
10

Part 15 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
273 Followers

[Chapter 15 of 29... I'm not here to tell you how to enjoy your smut, but personally, I think it's worthwhile to read the chapters in order if you want to really enjoy the story... of course, if you're just here for the kink, then have at it! Either way - enjoy!

Thanks for reading, EG x ]

I wake up before my alarm to find a sleeping Sam Byron with an arm draped across me, spooning me from behind. He murmurs slightly in his sleep and pulls me closer as I turn to face him.

I regard him silently, taking in his handsome features as if they're brand new. The thick, dark eyelashes, the chiselled jaw that's speckled with early morning stubble, the full sensual lips that have explored my body so intimately. I can't imagine ever getting bored of kissing them. Or of having them tell me what to do. Even when I'm not submitting to him, the way he reads my body is flawless - last night was delicious.

If I'm really honest with myself, I think part of why I don't date anymore is that a purely vanilla relationship just wouldn't cut it now. Life with Sam Byron would be far from vanilla. Maybe I can have the best of both worlds?

Not that we're dating, obviously. He's been very clear about his trust issues and his no girlfriends rule, and I respect that, but what does that make us? Maybe "friends with benefits" is the way forward? How long will it last though? Once he's settled in to CEO life, will he really want a sassy, impertinent fuck buddy who occasionally bends to his will, or will he back on the hunt for a full time submissive to cater to his every deviant desire? So much for no complications.

Resting my head against his firm bicep, I notice the bed sheet has slipped in the night, giving me a full view of his sculpted chest, all velvet skin against hard, defined muscle. His lean, tanned torso against my white linen is so inviting, it takes all my resolve not to do something about the bulge that sadly remains covered up under the sheets. I'm still not absolutely sure what possessed me, asking him to stay last night, but I can't deny, when I was falling asleep in his arms, it felt like one of my best ideas ever. Maybe I'm just overthinking the whole thing? Whatever it is we're doing, why shouldn't I let myself enjoy it? I smile at my little epiphany and inwardly pledge to worry less and just see where my friendship with this impossible man goes.

I untangle myself from his arms and creep out of bed carefully, not wanting to wake him, slip on a satin robe and head to the kitchen to make coffee.

As the kettle starts to bubble, I stretch on tip toe to reach for mugs from the cupboard, and hear a voice behind me.

'Good morning beautiful.' I turn and smile at Sam, stood casually in my bedroom doorway in just his underwear, looking like he's just stepped off the set of a modelling shoot.

'Hey you.' I smile. 'I was going to bring you breakfast in bed.'

'I thought the cupboards were bare?' he questions.

'Well, technically they are', I admit, 'but I can just about manage coffee and brioche. Or toast... can't guarantee butter mind you.' I add, peering into the fridge. I really need to do some shopping.

'Or', Sam replies, crossing the short distance between us, 'You could let your very grateful houseguest show his appreciation for your very pleasurable hospitality by taking you out for breakfast?' he says, tugging the belt of my gown to pull me into him, inadvertently making it fall open so that my bare chest presses against his.

'That sounds good', I manage to whisper as his hand slides inside my open gown to cup my breast gently. A small gasp escapes my lips as he lightly pinches my nipple.

'Of course, if you'd like to work up an appetite first, that can be arranged too,' he croons, using his free hand to sweep my hair off my neck, tugging it gently, leaning forward to kiss my collar bone, teasing my nipple harder.

'Oh, there he is.' I think out loud, enjoying his touch. He pulls back and narrows his eyes at me, confused. 'Mr Controlling Dominant.' I explain, biting the corner of my lip, 'He was very quiet last night, didn't so much as spank me.' I tease, lacing my fingers behind his neck. Sam's expression darkens, but his lips curl slightly in an amused smile,

'Good manners cost nothing, Miss Blake, but if you were disappointed, I'd be glad to rectify the situation.' He replies in a low, even tone, rolling my hard nipple between his finger and thumb while his other hand slides to the curve of my bottom. 'I will happily bend you over this minute if you're missing the sting of my palm on this beautiful ass.' He adds, his head slightly to one side, looking for my consent.

I'm suddenly overwhelmed by my own arousal and sheer desire for what he just described. Moving my hands to the silk of my gown, I pull the fabric over my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. He takes a half step back, his smile widening just a little as he takes me in. I return it before turning around and bending over so that my bare breasts are crushed against my breakfast bar.

'Good girl.' I hear him breathe as he moves behind me, closing the gap between us. I moan softly as his palm smooths across my exposed ass cheeks, then gasp in delight when the first sharp smack lands against my soft flesh.

He quickly gathers speed, settling on a rhythm he's happy with, alternating between my cheeks, making me yelp in pleasured pain as my breathing gets harder. I count ten hard slaps on each side before he pauses to gather my hair in his free hand, tugging gently, but firmly as he presses himself against my back to growl softly in my ear,

'Enough? Or shall I make your delicious ass even pinker?' he punctuates the question by sliding two fingers easily inside my wet pussy, making me moan wantonly,

'Please don't stop!' I wail, pushing myself back against him, desperate to feel his palm back on my stinging flesh. I feel his lips curl into a smile against my neck as he stands, slowly removes his fingers and resumes spanking me soundly.

When he pauses a second time, spreading both his hands softly but firmly over my burning cheeks, I'm panting hard and mewling unintelligibly, lost completely in sensation and the decadent joy of submitting myself to him. I feel his hands move to my waist, standing me upright and turning me to face him with one strong arm wrapped around me, pulling me close.

'Better?' he asks, a trace of a smile on his lips, his eyes still dark with Dominant lust. I nod, smiling shyly, caught off guard by my own shamelessness, but revelling in it too. He lifts me gently onto the counter and pushes my thighs apart, running his thumbs against the length of my slit. My head falls back and I moan loudly as he reaches my throbbing clit.

'Eyes on me, Jessica.' His voice jolts me upright as he slides both his thumbs inside me, then starts to rub my little bud between them, that amused smirk back on his beautiful lips.

'I want to taste you, and then I want to fuck you.' He states plainly, 'Would you like that, Jessica?' he asks simply, still toying with my clit.

'Mmmhmm.' I nod, my eyes fluttering shut at his touch.

'Pardon?' he replies, probing me deeply, making me gasp and lock eyes with his,

'Yes please, Sir.' I breathe, lost in his stormy gaze and completely under his spell.

'Good girl.' He smirks, 'Lie back.'

I do as I'm told, stretching out against the length of my breakfast bar. I've never so much as kissed a man in my own kitchen before, and now here I am, brazenly presenting myself to Sam Byron, naked and loving every moment of surrendering myself to his will.

'You, are fucking spectacular.' He growls, appreciating the sight of me as he pushes my legs further apart so that they hang either side of the breakfast bar. 'And all. Mine.' He adds before leaning forward to take a long, greedy lick of my open pussy.

I make no argument as I stretch my arms out above my head, arching my back, moaning wantonly, grinding myself against his mouth. His hands are firm on my thighs, keeping me in place though I have no desire to go anywhere. His tongue lavishes attention on every inch of my wetness, alternating between teasing my slick lips with gentle licking and sucking, then delving deep inside me, making me push down, desperate and hungry for more.

'Come for me, Jessica!' he commands between long, luxurious laps with his tongue, moving his hands to slide his thumbs against my slit, spreading me open.

As his lips find my clit again, wrapping around it sweetly, I start to freefall. His tongue and his control and the sheer rush of pleasure he's throwing at me is overwhelming and I feel myself start to squirt uncontrollably. In a heartbeat, his mouth is there, drinking me, worshipping me and taking everything, I have to give.

When my orgasm starts to subside, he returns to softly stroking my slit with the tip of his tongue, but when he finds my throbbing clit I wail at the intensity and instinctively try to close my legs. His hands are quickly back on my thighs, holding me open as he stands up straight. Looking down on me, he shakes his head once.

'Oh, I'm not even close to finished with you, Beautiful.' His voice is deep and calm, with just a hint of menace and it makes me breathe harder still. 'Do. Not. Move.' He orders, stepping back just enough to get rid of his underwear and free his thick, hard cock. He gazes down on me with a look that's pure lust and I don't think I've ever felt more desirable.

Wordlessly, he buries himself in me with one long, hard stroke that makes me cry out in surprise as much as pleasure.

'Fuck, you feel incredible.' He growls as he holds himself deep inside me.

Again, I unconsciously try to close my legs, this time to keep him inside me, but again his strong hands on my thighs keep me exactly where I am and I wail in frustration.

'Easy, Beautiful.' He croons softly, 'Just feel me.' He starts to move, torturously slowly, easing his whole length in and out of me, over and over, watching me breathe hard, my flushed breasts rising and falling as I give in to his intentions, spreading my legs wider, wanting to take him deeper and deeper.

'Good girl. Now touch yourself for me.' His voice is like silk and obediently, my hands move to my breasts, toying lightly with my hard nipples.

A pleasured moan escapes my lips and he thrusts a little harder, filling me deeper, slowly picking up his leisurely pace. Spurred on by his approval I let my right hand drop between my spread legs and graze my clit. It's still throbbing and so sensitive, but his cock stretching me full is enough of a distraction to let me stroke myself gently, willing him to fuck me harder.

His gaze drops to my fingers and I rub myself a little more firmly, circling my clit with the tip of my finger, breathing deeply, trying to control the orgasm that's already mounting again inside me. Pleasure combines with pride as I feel him move quicker still and I pinch my nipple harder as I keep teasing my clit, revelling in the knowledge that I'm turning him on too, that I'm pleasing him.

When his eyes travel back up the length of me to lock onto mine, I gaze back at him longingly, panting softly. I'm not sure whether he takes pity on me or gives in to his own desires, but he ups the tempo again, slamming into me urgently, drowning out my moans of pleasure with his own satisfied growl.

Without missing a stroke, he takes my wrist and pulls me up so that I'm sitting on the edge of the counter, his dick still inside me as he guides my arms around his shoulders and kisses me hard. He lets me wrap my legs around him as he continues to fuck me, each hard thrust filling me deeper, making me tighten around every inch of him. He releases my lips to say

'Come with me, Jessica.' And I don't need to be told twice. His lips are back on mine, swallowing my pleasured cries as he pushes me over the edge, his hands fisting in my hair at the nape of my neck as he finds his own release and pours it into me while I cling onto him tightly.

It feels as though time stands still while we each catch our breath, him still buried deep inside me, me still wrapped tightly around him, with my head resting on his shoulder.

'So,' he starts eventually, taking my chin between his finger and thumb, tilting it up to make me look at him, 'Breakfast?' he grins, as if he's oblivious to the fact his still hard dick is still probing me deeply. A small laugh escapes me at the absurdity of it but I smile and nod.

'I should probably shower first, though.' I reply, unable to stop myself from tangling my fingers in his hair.

'Room for two in there?' he asks with a lewd grin that I can't help returning.

'I have no idea, Mr Byron.' I reply truthfully and as demurely as possible, which is not very since I can feel the length of him starting to twitch inside me again.

'Then let's find out.' He says, effortlessly picking me up with his strong hands gripping my recently spanked ass as he strides us both towards my bathroom.

* * * * *

It's a glorious morning as we stroll to "Crumbs" -- my favourite little breakfast spot. Sam nods approvingly when I point out the pastel pink awning,

'Nice place!' he enthuses

'I thought you'd like it', I smile back at him. Crumbs is in an old art nouveau style building - he really does love his old architecture; 'the food's great too.' I add as he holds open the door, ushering me through first.

'Jessica!' a booming voice calls with enthusiasm as we get inside,

'Hi Markus!' I reply, as the larger-than-life owner of said voice comes out from behind the counter to crush me in a bear hug,

'Long time no see, stranger! I thought you'd abandoned us!' he says, feigning distress,

'Never!' I reply, just been really busy, you know?' he nods amiably,

'And who's this lucky man?' he asks, turning to Sam,

'Sam Byron', Sam replies with a smile and an outstretched hand which Markus shakes enthusiastically, clamping both his large coffee-coloured hands round Sam's one,

'Good to meet you, Sam! Good to meet you.'

'Likewise,' Sam replies -- 'Great place you've got here!' Markus smiles beatifically and gives a slight bow as he releases Sam's hand

'Kind of you to say Sam -- but let's get you fed so you can really judge!' he grins, resuming his position behind the counter. 'The usual Jessica?' I nod,

'Please. And a menu?' I direct the question to Sam, he shakes his head,

'Nope, I'll have the same -- I trust the lady's judgement' he adds with a smile

'Lucky and smart!' Markus says with a wink, 'Go make yourselves at home and I'll bring everything over.'

We slide into an empty booth at the back of the building, sitting opposite each other and I fix Sam with a quizzical look. He raises an eyebrow at me in reply.

'What happened to Mr "Control in All Things"?' I ask. He shrugs nonchalantly and replies

'I figure we're on your turf, and I trust you. And I admit, I quite enjoyed doing things your way last night.' He adds with a knowing smile.

'Well, I hope you like organic muesli and kale smoothies.' I reply brightly and his face falls.

'Gotcha.' I grin back. He returns it and adds in a low voice,

'You're lucky they know you here, beautiful, because I am not above disciplining you in a public place.' My breath catches in my throat as I feel his hand reach under the table and graze my inner thigh, but we're interrupted before I can reply.

"Jess! As I live and breathe! I didn't believe it when dad said you were here with a date, had to come see it for myself!'

"Hi Charlie!' I chime, standing to hug my friend as she places two lattes on the table for Sam and I, 'Sam, this is Charlie Kunate, Charlie, this is my friend, Sam Byron.' Sam stands to shake her hand and smiles

'Pleasure to meet you Charlie' he adds.

'You too, friend Sam.' She grins with no inclination for tact. I cringe at her bluntness and try to do some damage control,

'Sam is just back in the country, so I'm trying to help him get reacquainted with the city' I say to Charlie pointedly.

'Oh, I seeee,' she replies, clearly unconvinced, 'Well aren't you lucky to have such a kind friend Sam?' she adds with a wide-eyed grin

'That I am' Sam answers, a smirk trying to escape the corner of his mouth.

'You must be special too; I can't remember Jess ever bringing a friend in here before!' she continues. I am definitely blushing now. Charlie finally takes pity on me and adds,

'Well, your breakfasts aren't going to cook themselves, so I shall leave you two not-lovebirds to it. Good to meet you, Sam!' she smiles, and sashays away, her long dark braids swinging behind her.

'So, I guess you really don't date?' Sam says, fixing me with a look

'Nope!' I busy myself with my latte, suddenly feeling very exposed.

'And they know you as Jessica here, not Amber.' He continues,

'Yep.' I can't bring myself to look at him, but I know he's smiling.

'Does that mean,' he pauses, 'That I am special?' he asks in mock wonder. I give in and lift my head to see his eyes twinkling mischievously and I can't stop the smile breaking on my lips.

'I guess it does.' I slip off my right sandal and stretch my leg underneath the table to land my foot gently between his thighs, 'but don't let it go to your head.' I tilt my head to one side and bite the corner of my bottom lip as I press my toes against his groin.

As ever, he pre-empts me and catches them in his left hand, moving forward fluidly to slide his right hand up my bare flesh to my thigh, inching his fingertips beneath my short skirt.

'Careful beautiful,' he whispers, eyes darkening, 'You know I could make you come right here, think you can be quiet enough?'

Before I can reply, he sees Markus bringing our food and releases me with a half-smile.

'Two avo specials for the happy couple', Markus booms as he delivers two plates, piled high with buttermilk pancakes, smashed avocado, button mushrooms and halloumi, scattered with jewel coloured pomegranate seeds.

'This looks delicious!' Sam exclaims, 'Guess I was right to trust a lady of such exquisite taste!' he grins, and I blush.

'Enjoy!' Markus replies and leaves us to eat.

'Tuck in beautiful.' Sam smiles as he loads his fork. I ignore the wetness between my legs and do the same. 'This is an excellent choice!' he says after a few mouthfuls, 'You really do have good taste!'

I return his smile and I can't agree more. I seem to be on a run of good choices lately.

When we're finished, Sam insists on settling the bill and Charlie comes back out of the kitchen to accept his compliments to the chef.

'That was the best breakfast I've had in a long time, thank you', he enthuses. Charlie basks in the compliment and smiles

'You're very welcome -- take good care of my friend Jess, yeah? She's a bit special.'

'I fully intend to' he replies, then seeing me scowl, adds 'If she'll let me, of course.' With a wink.

'Your good friend Jess is more than capable of looking after herself Charlie!' I add, kissing her on the cheek.

'No doubt about that Jessica -- but there's no harm having a good man looking out for you too!' chimes in Markus from the till.

'And now you've got your dad ganging up on me too?' I say to Charlie in disbelief. Sam is shaking his head and looking to the floor to hide his laughter, 'did you pay them off or something?' I tease, nudging him in the ribs,

'Not at all!' he replies innocently, pulling me to him with an arm around my shoulders. 'I'm just here for the food.' I grin back at him and shake my head in despair.

We say our goodbyes and get on our way.

As we're walking away from Crumbs, Sam tells me he's in and out of meetings for the rest of the day, so he'll have to head home to shower and change, but insists on walking me to work first. I'm not remotely bored of his company, so I put up no resistance.

The sky is blue, the sun is shining, and as we stroll, hand in hand, we must look every inch a perfectly ordinary, happy couple. I feel almost disgustingly contented.

ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
273 Followers
12