All Comments on 'Rules are Made to be Broken Ch. 15'

by ElizaGrey

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
nakedguyatxnakedguyatxover 1 year ago

Chapter 1 appeared to promise 27 adventures of a submissive call girl. That was very hot. I had no idea that I was entering into a romance novel. It has its moments, but it's a bait and switch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is SO GOOD!!! Keep 'em cumming please ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG - you really know how to write a man women will fantasise about!! Sam is SO hot!!!

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

Oh, hello again nakedguyatx - If you had taken the time to read my bio, you'd have known from the start that this is indeed exactly that - a romance novel, with BDSM content. Even if you're too busy to have looked at my bio - I think it becomes apparent pretty quickly through reading each chapter, no? - I certainly don't think you need to get 15 chapters deep before realising!

In fact, you already took the time to comment on a chapter you found "too chaste", so I'm not entirely sure why you're still reading when it's clearly not to your taste?

There are *plenty* of great stories on here that provide quick, hot, smutty gratification, but this one is all about the long game, which I think is pretty obvious by now - as opposed to being the 'bait and switch' you seem to have such a low opinion of.

Nobody's forcing you to read on sweetheart, so feel free to not, I promise I'll get over it xxx

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

To my anon Sam Fans: Thank you!! I'm delighted y'all are enjoying the ride - there's plenty still to come, so please do keep reading! EG x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I dunno what nakedguy's problem is - this is quite blatantly romanceXbdsm - don't like it, don't read it - but don't insult it just cos you're not getting what you want - that's a dick move!

Personally, I'm loving it - bring on the next chapter please!

Jen x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why so cranky nakedguyatx?!

There's no B&S here - You misinterpreted chapter 1 - surely you figured that out before chapter 15?! - go read something else maybe?

This story is one of the best I've read on here & I can't wait for chapter 16 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't see how you can claim it's a "bait & switch" just because it's not what YOU thought it was - to me, it's quite transparently and unapologetically a bdsm romance - and I'm bloody loving it personally!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cannot get enough of this!

How long til chapter 16??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a way to start the day! X

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the anon comments - I'm glad that the whole "bait & switch" critique seems to be limited to one grouchy naked guy ...I'm not sure why he's so grumpy, but I'm delighted the rest of y'all are enjoying my book!

Thanks for reading! EG x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely going to be reading this chapter more than once...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is... wow. Just yes please!

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

Haha! Glad to hear it!

Thank you so much for commenting - it really does mean a lot! EG x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THAT'S a wakeup call I can get on board with!!

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

Better than an alarm clock, right?

Thanks for your comment! EG x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg I am racing through this series - it's SO addictive!!!

Thank you Eliza Grey - I hope there's more to come!!

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you! I'm so pleased you're enjoying it - and yes, there's lots more - the sequel comes as two more full length novels ;) -- details in my bio! EG x

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

I feel compelled to let you know, with every chapter, how much pleasure your writing gives me.

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizaGrey@ElizaGrey
Sassy, smutty, kink-filled stories to spice up your day... or night ;) Read all the stories I've shared here? Find more of my work on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3kXGYxF ;) For more about me, keep scrolling! ...EG x ========================================================== [Le...